Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! (31142 Views)

Free El Zazzaky Protest Going On In Iran / Biafra Protest Going On Across Europe As UN Accepts IPOB Referendum Request / Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Dsov2016: 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
Heartbender:
I don't understand. Jealous of witchcraft, prostitution or creepy-looking red-mudded structures? Y'all are ugly, greedy, low-living and ratchet. Benin sounds like a variant for Bitches.

really how many ijaws were chief justices,head of firs. in fact let's not go to far, how many ijaws are in command level position in the military. how many ijaws have continued to lift Nigeria's name outside of the country like the man osagie in the us army or that female major in the us or the smartest family in Britain or how many of them have led the student union governments of universities abroad or how many of them are high level staffs of CDC or other to numerous to count achievement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by AleAirHub(m): 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lol....

Help me ask them cheesy
Dsov2016:

keep quiet . na ijaw put oil for ground. why be say anywhere una here oyil day na there be una land. no worry u go soon fight boko haram for oyil in lake chad
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by pascal558(m): 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dsov2016:

yes o! I can attest to usen as the ruling house is descended from the ufeloro dynasty from ife.
the ijaws are just making issues where there is non,a part of me is happy GEJ was nt re-elected,if nt these guys might have done worse than these fulani herdsmen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by ibitzbarlow(m): 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
ultimatebas:

No homo.
My guy i love you so much. You just spoke my mind.

I am an ijaw man from rivers state

I sight you, brotherly. I know your moniker very well. BAS.

On the subject matter, how does one become an indigene of an area/state? These communities in question pre-date Edo State and even Independent Nigeria.
Gelegele, for one I know. Its completely Ijaw and even the settlement kind is ijoid and nothing similar to Bini.

On the issue of Leadership, I know the pre-colonial Obas of Benin were so powerful that their rulership/control spanned far beyond their territories. One can still recall that a place like Agbor was under tne Oba's control in that era. Will it then be right to say that Agbor people are not indigenous to Agbor because they were once under the siege/control of the Oba Dynasty?

We all know that the Oba is supreme in Edo State, but that doesnt give the whole of Edo State to the Binis. Other tribes do exist and are indigenous to Edo State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by hollyray2016: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
dreamworld:

Yes he is from ur state, that justify the fact that Lagos is no mans land, he came from ondo to rule Lagos ,because Lagos is no mans land

Go take someone from Igbo state to come and rule Lagos before i believe that Lagos is no mans land. Osu one day thunder will fire you in Lagos !

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
dreamworld:

Nobody called Yoruba land no mans land, we only call Lagos no mans land, Lagos is not Yoruba land, and when being claim to b first pathfinder of Lagos, you wouldn't say a thing

grin

cheesy

Your moniker says it all..... You are really in the dreamworld

Ode! cool
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by AleAirHub(m): 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Oh really....

It's a great pity & waste of resources ever wasted on you by your guardian....

*** so you think my people are proustite . Then ijaw man & woman are the worst in Nigeria.

9 out 10 ijaw woman has children for three different men.

6 out 9 ijaw woman has giving birth before marriage.

95 out of 100 married ijaw woman has a sugar boy outside marriage, etc.

As for the red house colour you mentioned.

That is a symbol of our old century heritage which can never been found any were in the world....

As for the lazy ijaws , what do you people have to show rather than an epic & poor living hood in the riverine surrounding...

Now let take it to the national & worldwide...

Mention any great achievement an ijaw man has bought to Nigeria & Africa at Large then I will flood here with ours.....

I rest my case here.....

Full blooded Edo Man...
Heartbender:
I don't understand. Jealous of witchcraft, prostitution or creepy-looking red-mudded structures? Y'all are ugly, greedy, low-living and ratchet. Benin sounds like a variant for Bitches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Oblang(m): 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

When will you start?

I thought you lot were screaming "restructuring" when Nnamdi Kanu was still around?

What happened? Una no wan restructure the country again? grin

Or were you cowards hiding behind his back as usual and now that he is out of the way & the floodlights are on you, you all cower as expected?

Cowards.

Look at someone who sees the runaway Kanu as a hero calling someone coward...
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by enomakos(m): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pvibe007:

Abeg make una go sit down but you and the OBA Dey craze! How is Ijaw a tenant , is the Oba the Supreme ruler of all EDO state? undecided

Useless Bini people causing trouble everywhere yet they pollute Italy and all over Europe! Everybody keeps screaming Libya Libya , 99.8% of Nigerians plying the Libyan route are Bini n Edo State so they can cross to Italy and pollute a well organized western system! Igbos n Yorubas n Hausa prefer to buy Air tickets and fly instead of going tru d desert!
Back to the subject , Ijaw has some minute population of indigenes in EDO state and Bini ppl wants to impose the Oba on them ! Is the Oba the Oba of Ijaw? Does he speak Ijaw.
Mad people , n yet they are lamenting about slave trade in Libya and they want to subject the ijaws to same slavery by imposing the yeye OBA!
Rubbish! Ijaw do your things jare! angry
guy can you come to the oba palace and say that word again?i will pay you 5 million

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by konoplyanka: 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
dreamworld:

Bros manage ur brown roof, Lagos is not Yoruba land, kwara is not Yoruba land, stop beating around the bush, every Yoruba person knows that,

Lol. I can see you are a dreamer. Don't lose your dream bro, keep sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by enomakos(m): 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
bomasek:
Can they? Its obvious they feel threatened by a small community cause when push comes to shove,the distant Ijaw kith and kin in the other 9ja delta states may partake in the war. Now that's a genuine reason/fear to protest na.
war?you guys are still kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by nengibo: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dsov2016:

nengibo your insults against the Benin people is to much. let me tell you here and now once Benin start on your case no body should blame the Benin people once you start barking like bingo
What constitutes "barking" ? Anti-Ijaw protest, keyboard ww3, grow up child and know your age mate, do u understand what it means to take up arms to fight federal government so that useless Yoruba ppl called bini we claim niger delta to folo and chop. I Keep telling you to leave your keyboard 47 and make dis threat in olodiama, or any other Ijaw kingdom its then i will take u confused yoru bas serious

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

You are not only settlers but also TENANTS

And u are a migrant in bini grin
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by enomakos(m): 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
Movic1:

These Benin people got no chill at all! Ha, just because of that small drama Ijaw people perform? What did you now want the Yorubas to do with the Igbos that are installing Ezes anyhow in yorubaland and calling their land No man's land.
is the eze ndigbo in edo dragging land with the monarch?
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by godsonQS(m): 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
alade112:

Not every tribe is as tolerance as the Yorubas o. If its in the North that the igbos are doing that rubbish calling one of their land like kano No man's land just because they got huge population there, the kind thing hausas go Don do for them eh.

pls check ur facts b4 u drop ur diluted and unreal msg.
in kano state, there is a part called NO MAN'SLAND in FAGGE LGA
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by konoplyanka: 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
nengibo:

What constitutes "barking" ? Anti-Ijaw protest, keyboard ww3, grow up child and know your age mate, do u understand what it means to take up arms to fight federal government so that useless Yoruba ppl called bini we claim niger delta to folo and chop. I Keep telling you to leave your keyboard 47 and make dis threat in olodiama, or any other Ijaw kingdom its then i will take u confused yoru bas serious

When did the person you quoted become Yoruba? Or you can't just keep yoruba out of your putrid mouth?
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by enomakos(m): 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
nengibo:

The Pere of Olodiama is an indigenous king it isn't the same thing, travel to Gelegele and see things for yourself
can you tell us the history of this olodiama kingdom?the names of all the peres in the last 100 years? i am waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by konoplyanka: 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
godsonQS:

pls check ur facts b4 u drop ur diluted and unreal msg.
in kano state, there is a part called NO MAN'SLAND in FAGGE LGA

You lie. You ibos corrupted it to no man's land. Why not claim the whole of Kano as no man's land?
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Duru1(m): 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ibime:

Ijaws and Binis are the only aboriginal tribe from Bight of Benin to Bight of Biafra. 3000 years ago, only proto-Ijaws and proto-Bini existed in these parts.

You are an irredeemable joker. What became today's Ijo were the European porters which included certain folks from Ghana-Togo coastal lines, Indians and filipinos.

2 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by godsonQS(m): 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
konoplyanka:

You lie. You ibos corrupted it to no man's land. Why not claim the whole of Kano as no man's land?

i sometimes wonder if people read backward or is it dat u did not read wot i wrote properly. i said in kano state, there is a place called NO MAN'SLAND in FAGGE LGA.
from ur write up, its obvious u dont reside in kano nor know the road to kano state.

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by nengibo: 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
konoplyanka:

When did the person you quoted become Yoruba? Or you can't just keep yoruba out of your putrid mouth?
Bini people are yorubas, all of them speak Yoruba bear yoruba name .
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by NonsoPlatinum: 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted in the Igbo-British community. Have a look at their channel, they are trying to keep the language alive..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTyt1IqD6hk

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by enomakos(m): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
nonsobaba:
I am Igbo but I have known these Ijaw people for long. Believe me, at the end, those Bini people will BEG for peace.
just because they are causing trouble up and down, you think the bini are coward?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by eseosa77(m): 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
To all the Ijaws ranting up and down.No one has ever asked or wonder why the OBA is quiet over this issue.wait until your useless pere is given Oyeregbulem treatment, only then you will understand that no one dare measure shoulder with the Omo n'Oba n'Edo and leave to tell the story.A word is enough for the wise.bookmark the page and when the time comes I will ask you people how (pere)market.I will also advice to go and read Oba and Uneme story.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by enomakos(m): 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
nengibo:

i keep telling you a war is not won with guns alone,go and ask what happened to some of these ijaws leaders sometimes ago,must of them sleep and never wake up
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by konoplyanka: 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
godsonQS:

i sometimes wonder if people read backward or is it dat u did not read wot i wrote properly. i said in kano state, there is a place called NO MAN'SLAND in FAGGE LGA.
from ur write up, its obvious u dont reside in kano nor know the road to kano state.
I insist there's no place called no man's land in Kano.

It is called Norman salad.
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by konoplyanka: 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
nengibo:

Bini people are yorubas, all of them speak Yoruba bear yoruba name .

Are you the one that made them Yoruba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Ibime(m): 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
Duru1:

You are an irredeemable joker. What became today's Ijo were the European porters which included certain folks from Ghana-Togo coastal lines, Indians and filipinos.

grin grin

Dede1, my greetings Sir!

2 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by konoplyanka: 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
nengibo:

No I made the yoruba speaking descendants of ileife hausa

You are sounding confused. Go and sleep. If you want to attack benins attack them without dragging Yoruba into your foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"Oduniyi Adelaja, Badoo Kingpin Adopted As Ogun APC Candidate" - Group Petitions / The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze / Armed Youths Mob Governor And Dignitaries During Federal Function In Kano. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.