Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! (31110 Views)

Free El Zazzaky Protest Going On In Iran / Biafra Protest Going On Across Europe As UN Accepts IPOB Referendum Request / Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ambode was born in Lagos and grew up in Epe. His father is the one that migrated to Lagos.

dreamworld:

Yes he is from ur state, that justify the fact that Lagos is no mans land, he came from ondo to rule Lagos ,because Lagos is no mans land
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by enomakos(m): 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
enomakos:
can you tell us the history of this olodiama kingdom?the names of all the peres in the last 100 years? i am waiting
nengibo pls answer this question
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by godsonQS(m): 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
konoplyanka:
I insist there's no place called no man's land in Kano.
It is called Norman salad.
clap 4ur sef.
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Heartbender: 12:00am On Dec 01, 2017
Your grammar is so incoherent I'm beginning to imagine the slur that you are. Go and rescue your siblings in Libya. You're just a waste of illicit sex. I bet if your father's pull out game was strong, you'd have ended down your mother's throat. Get outta my TL with your demented hate speech. You're a monumental embarrassment to mankind. An only model of bad rubbish, you product of a burst condom
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by meforyou1(m): 12:10am On Dec 01, 2017
Movic1:

The we own lagos that your people are shouting Nko? Ijaws are part of benin in that particular area of Benin, just like the ones in ondo they have the right to the land unlike you guys from far East that have the will and guts to shout they own lagos!
what's this one saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by meforyou1(m): 12:11am On Dec 01, 2017
BornStunner1:
[s][/s]

Indeginous to tiny little bayelsa you mean!

Historyworld030 come and see this fishermen oo grin grin
ijaws are Indigenous citizens of Edo. And also of Lagos
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by meforyou1(m): 12:15am On Dec 01, 2017
alade112:

Not every tribe is as tolerance as the Yorubas o. If its in the North that the igbos are doing that rubbish calling one of their land like kano No man's land just because they got huge population there, the kind thing hausas go Don do for them eh.
see this one. There is no man's land in kano. Named by igbos. And that's the name the area is called till today.
Alcohol is banned in kano, but allowed in sabon gari and no man's land where igbos live. Till today. Till forever. Ask anyone living in kano.
Lagos is a complete no man's land. Till forever. There is nothing anyone can do about that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Yyeske(m): 12:23am On Dec 01, 2017
You guys should tread with care, it's getting too far as we speak
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by dreamworld: 12:40am On Dec 01, 2017
AfriAskMen:
Ambode was born in Lagos and grew up in Epe. His father is the one that migrated to Lagos.

I was born in lag, does that make me indigenous?
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by dreamworld: 12:42am On Dec 01, 2017
hollyray2016:

Go take someone from Igbo state to come and rule Lagos before i believe that Lagos is no mans land. Osu one day thunder will fire you in Lagos !
See this Brown roofian claiming lag, what do u know about lag, abeg shift

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by KemjikaEme: 7:39am On Dec 01, 2017
Movic1:

These Benin people got no chill at all! Ha, just because of that small drama Ijaw people perform? What did you now want the Yorubas to do with the Igbos that are installing Ezes anyhow in yorubaland and calling their land No man's land.
It's imperative to note that the name 'IGBO' give a lot of people nightmares and that majority of people on nairaland are functional illiterates.
The subject of the thread is the strife between Benin and Ijaw people in Edo state but i've seen a number of comments deliberately dragging Igbos into this mess for the purpose of ethnic baiting and bigotry when it clearly has nothing to do with them.
Is it impossible to address immediate issues without making undue inferences to Igbo.
I don't think Nigeria can ever be united and progressive with this sort of mentality.
It's not difficult to see how black people will continue to be used as slaves when 'educated africans' only channel their education to ethnic bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Michael004: 8:02am On Dec 01, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

I thought you just said Hausas do it.

Since you can't do it, shut up!

Coward.
Na ordinary warning the northerners war Ned you people. Una run to ICC. Na just lagoon threat oba of Lagos use play with una, and small deportation by fashola, una run go UN and ICC. Only small flogging na him una chop for akure, wey una ghommid cry no let us rest. The day it will be dawn on una, una go know say the world is just one.
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:11am On Dec 01, 2017
Was the corronation to fill a stool made vacant by the death of a former ruler or being carried out for the first time ?
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by eseosa77(m): 8:32am On Dec 01, 2017
nengibo:

Which kind queit, the oba dat doesn't leave his palace, is now scared of his palace, d nigga is now bowing down to fulani emirs to come to his aid is that queit
This one that you are quoting and following every body like a he-goat.I trust my Oba we knows what he is capable of doing.He will not need to fight or go to war any one of you,but mark my words when the Ijaws go begin see and hear ween,na only them will carry their loads on their rickety canoe and start running in droves and not until they come and kneel and beg it shall not be well with them."OBA EI TIE EBO,ENIKARO OGUI NA"that an adage in Benin mean the Oba does not swear he only summon you to the ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by eseosa77(m): 8:41am On Dec 01, 2017
enomakos:
can you tell us the history of this olodiama kingdom?the names of all the peres in the last 100 years? i am waiting

@negibo can you give an answer to this question.
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 01, 2017
There is no law that says you cannot contest for Governor. But if you are not Yoruba you would not win... Jimi Agbaje tried the strategy of going against the Yorubas in Lagos and he lost again in the 2015 elections.

Our electoral laws do not specify that you can only contest in your state of origin... you can contest in your state of residence if you want to.

And guess what? Yoruba Lagosians do NOT care that Ambode's father came from Ondo.

dreamworld:

I was born in lag, does that make me indigenous?
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Michael004: 8:42am On Dec 01, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

He's running away. grin

Typical Afonja illiterate coward.

Show us where the thief Tinubu met recently with Afenifere on restucturing as you claimed na.

E-diot. You think we're as gullible as Oduduwa's descendants who begged the British to enslave them.
The way you sound stupid is second to none. Your level of stupidity has high degree. Adolf Hitler never ran away when it done on him. Even ordinary woman Mrs efusetan aniwura never ran away when it done on her. But your acclaimed hero ran in skirt. Ordinary bloody civilian like awolowo made a whole dictator like ran away in the middle of the night while leaving his comrade to die. Same thing the hunchback Mandela wannabe that shamelessly accepted bail conditions and left his comrades that are still in the prison today. Cowards keyboard warriors like you that hit your chest that buhari should not come to igboland that you will die with him. Till today, I have not seen blood as you cowards promised. He went, walked round, spat on your wasted comrades' graves, given a title, also say it to your face that you should forget biafra, he went to tell you you are slave forever. Instead of you to carry out your chest beating threat, you all must and only found voice when he went back. The only thing you result to is to tell your people 'if you vote, you will die'. At the end, they still voted and did not die. You are so shameless. Well here is what you asked for. Shame on you. Spit.

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Michael004: 9:00am On Dec 01, 2017
meforyou1:
see this one. There is no man's land in kano. Named by igbos. And that's the name the area is called till today.
Alcohol is banned in kano, but allowed in sabon gari and no man's land where igbos live. Till today. Till forever. Ask anyone living in kano.
Lagos is a complete no man's land. Till forever. There is nothing anyone can do about that
I don't take people of faceless forum serious. Go and bring your father to become oba of Lagos or governor of Lagos. Then I will take you serious. Secondly, tell your your people to erect azikwe statue in Lagos plus ojukwu too. Then go to the state house and tell the Lagos is no man's land that igbo language should be made compulsory too just like as it is made compulsory in anambra an other igbo land. Don't fear, no one will hurt you since you are in no man's land. Ok. Today, no man's land, tomorrow, bini land. Una no dey shame? You are just disturbing and killing unaselves. God already give that place to the owner, the yorubas. If you igbos do not like it, you can end una miserable lives in the lagoon.
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by stev120(m): 9:42am On Dec 01, 2017
how many times have you guys protest against the fulani killings in edo..
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by AxxeMan: 10:15am On Dec 01, 2017
BornStunner1:
[[s]quote author=nengibo post=62856918]
Keep off my mentions until you learn how to discuss like a grown man and not a virgin troll[/s]

STFU and sit down your tiny ass , THERE WAS NO WERE ABI PERE BEFORE THAT USELESS FAILED CORONATION!

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Alexus23: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2017
Heartbender:
This act of the Binis in Edo state is a wildfire waiting for the match stick to strike.
Bini are not the only tribe in Edo state. When the military partitioned tribes into states they didn't consider people but land mass. That's why you'll see people from Benue state being part of Cross River[b] and some tribes in Enugu having a language and custom totally alien to the Igbos.[/b] Ijaws are water people. You'll find them along coastal regions mostly even as far as Benin Republic, Ivory Coast, Ghana, etc.
For a sect to want to forcefully merge another sect by compelling obedience through coercion and dark rhetoric it shows the end of its civilisation or empire. The Old Benin Empire found this truth through bitter means. Even the British, Roman, Egyptian, etc empires. I wish our African generation and all of mankind would have common sense.
There is no tribe in Enugu that speaks an alien tongue other than a dialect of the Igbo language. Get your fact right. The most is the border communities that are bilingual, Igala and Igbo language. Your divide and rule is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by ArchangeLucifer: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2017
Michael004:
The way you sound stupid is second to none. Your level of stupidity has high degree. Adolf Hitler never ran away when it done on him. Even ordinary woman Mrs efusetan aniwura never ran away when it done on her. But your acclaimed hero ran in skirt. Ordinary bloody civilian like awolowo made a whole dictator like ran away in the middle of the night while leaving his comrade to die. Same thing the hunchback Mandela wannabe that shamelessly accepted bail conditions and left his comrades that are still in the prison today. Cowards keyboard warriors like you that hit your chest that buhari should not come to igboland that you will die with him. Till today, I have not seen blood as you cowards promised. He went, walked round, spat on your wasted comrades' graves, given a title, also say it to your face that you should forget biafra, he went to tell you you are slave forever. Instead of you to carry out your chest beating threat, you all must and only found voice when he went back. The only thing you result to is to tell your people 'if you vote, you will die'. At the end, they still voted and did not die. You are so shameless. Well here is what you asked for. Shame on you. Spit.

Permit me to start by saying you are a big fool & an Afonja illiterate.

Your attachment says "to promote unity among Yoruba leaders".

It says nothing about "restructuring Nigeria" which is the argument here.

Some of us can read incase you don't know.

So when you are done fooling yourself, you either provide us with proof of Tinubu meeting with Afenifere about restructuring as you earlier claimed or SHUT UP.

Have a nice day.

4 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Dsov2016: 11:31am On Dec 01, 2017
nengibo:
Head of firs is what you are proud of? What of head of state? Chief of army staff? Bros know your mate oh, Izonapu olotu

which head of state is it Jonathan the mistake

2 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Basic123: 11:38am On Dec 01, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

He's running away. grin

Typical Afonja illiterate coward.

Show us where the thief Tinubu met recently with Afenifere on restucturing as you claimed na.

E-diot. You think we're as gullible as Oduduwa's descendants who begged the British to enslave them.

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Dsov2016: 11:43am On Dec 01, 2017
nengibo:

What constitutes "barking" ? Anti-Ijaw protest, keyboard ww3, grow up child and know your age mate, do u understand what it means to take up arms to fight federal government so that useless Yoruba ppl called bini we claim niger delta to folo and chop. I Keep telling you to leave your keyboard 47 and make dis threat in olodiama, or any other Ijaw kingdom its then i will take u confused yoru bas serious

and I keep telling you toddler come to benin and say what you're saying. I live less than 35mins from gele gele and I say what I am saying online on ground. I am not a coward like u whose people claim to legitimacy is being miscreants,malcontents and impish people. I keep saying it I am on ground you are not. Benin people are accommodating but when a handshake reaches the elbow they defend themselves. You really do not understand what you are playing with. ask any Igbo man who was in Benin during the civil war what Benin people did to them when they entered Benin. I do not want to bring up that bloody era of recent Benin history, ask residents of Benin during that time of the heaps of bodies of biafran soldiers that littered benin of what was done in the schools then and those buildings around city centre. ask about how the military governor of the region of that time how he ran with bicycle out of benin and of how benin civilian men refused to handover and continued to fight even when guns were pointed at them. in benin we do not retreat nor do we surrender, what you start we will help you finish it and when you try to harm us we will deal with you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Noccerino(m): 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
Dsov2016:

and I keep telling you toddler come to benin and say what you're saying. I live less than 35mins from gele gele and I say what I am saying online on ground. I am not a coward like u whose people claim to legitimacy is being miscreants,malcontents and impish people. I keep saying it I am on ground you are not. Benin people are accommodating but when a handshake reaches the elbow they defend themselves. You really do not understand what you are playing with. ask any Igbo man who was in Benin during the civil war what Benin people did to them when they entered Benin. I do not want to bring up that bloody era of recent Benin history, ask residents of Benin during that time of the heaps of bodies of biafran soldiers that littered benin of what was done in the schools then and those buildings around city centre. ask about his when the military governor of the region of that time how he ran with bicycle out of benin and of how benin civilian men refused to handover and continued to fight even when guns were pointed at them. in benin we do not retreat nor do we surrender, what you start we will help you finish it and when you try to harm us we will deal with you
What exactly did u silly Bini do to the igbos except pointing them out to federal troops after they overran you worthless Oba and his useless kingdom.. .. Pls go and fight ur battle with Ijaw and stop making non existent references.

2 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by pascal558(m): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
nengibo:

Bini are yoruba everybody knows this, you can't hide your identity na 5& 6 like Edo girls & ______. You know na
like uncircumcised ijaw girls and itchy ____y
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by pascal558(m): 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
i said it earlier if ijaws lite up a fire,at the south of edo we have our yoruba brothers and north of edo we have muslims,all we need is to smuggle some abokis here through d north and this ur chest beating we are 4th major ethnic group wil come to an halt,i go c hw una go fight full nigeria by then!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) / Fayose & His Wife On Their Knees As They Pray With Kumuyi For Ekiti Teachers / IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.