Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! (31070 Views)

Free El Zazzaky Protest Going On In Iran / Biafra Protest Going On Across Europe As UN Accepts IPOB Referendum Request / Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
Movic1:

These Benin people got no chill at all! Ha, just because of that small drama Ijaw people perform? What did you now want the Yorubas to do with the Igbos that are installing Ezes anyhow in yorubaland and calling their land No man's land.
Sharap dia...wetin concern Igbos for this matter. Eze ndigbo Bini is not dragging land with Oba of Benin.
Eze ndigbo is just the title we give to the leader of Igbo community, wherever we reside in huge numbers, though your kings now see it as a threat, even Ohaneze has banned it.

13 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
Chyellaonline:
some people are really mad.what has igbo got to do here.
They are always looking for a way to drag Igbo into their madness

12 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by aguiyi2: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
alade112:

Not every tribe is as tolerance as the Yorubas o. If its in the North that the igbos are doing that rubbish calling one of their land like kano No man's land just because they got huge population there, the kind thing hausas go Don do for them eh.
.Shut your trap.There is an area in Kano called *No man's land*.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by valirex: 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
ovadozes:

Sharap dia...wetin concern Igbos for this matter. Eze ndigbo Bini is not dragging land with Oba of Benin.
Eze ndigbo is just the title we give to the leader of Igbo community, wherever we reside in huge numbers, though your kings now see it as a threat, even Ohaneze has banned it.

Guy i tire oo wetin con concern igbo for this matter now

4 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by alade112(m): 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
aguiyi2:
.Shut your trap.There is an area in Kano called *No man's land*.

You see why you are short sighted And why your thinking is very low. The No man's land was initially Noman Salad, it because igbo people like you finds it difficult to pronounce and started calling it No mans land that's why it's called like that, beside it's only an area. Why don't you call the entire Kano No man's land and also claim you developed it. Yeye

26 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by miqos03: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
Bad
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by superstar1(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ijaws want to turn Ile Ibinu to no man's land.

2 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by joenor(m): 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ijaw ppl hw una take reach edo state? make una nor take Edo play ooo, Water nor dey close to una there ooo... Mind you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by MasterKim: 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Chyellaonline:
I am mad
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by ArchangeLucifer: 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
alade112:

Not every tribe is as tolerance as the Yorubas o. If its in the North that the igbos are doing that rubbish calling one of their land like kano No man's land just because they got huge population there, the kind thing hausas go Don do for them eh.

Its not "tolerance" or "accommodation" - its called "cowardice".

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Movic1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Really? I hope you won't call them wicked when they start dealing with you?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by BornStunner1: 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

grin grin grin
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by femolii: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
nengibo:

Ijaws are indegenous to Ondo & Edo state an Ijaw man is the current deputy governor of Ondo state, the news in ondo state is read in Izon and Yoruba, get your facts right young man
Ijaws are tenants to Ilajes in ondo state go and ask their from igbaran in delta state.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by ArchangeLucifer: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Movic1:

Really? I hope you won't call them wicked when they start dealing with you?

When will you start?

I thought you lot were screaming "restructuring" when Nnamdi Kanu was still around?

What happened? Una no wan restructure the country again? grin

Or were you cowards hiding behind his back as usual and now that he is out of the way & the floodlights are on you, you all cower as expected?

Cowards.

14 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by HtwoOw: 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
When will the fill scale riot start
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Edu3Again: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
wiseEast:
iJAW IS IN BIGHT OF BIAFRA NOT BIGHT OF BENIN
Now una don Declare ijaw Biafra.
When politics start u go shout they are not Biafrians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

You are not only settlers but also TENANTS
Hian
Please when did this Ijaw-Bini war start again grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by ultimatebas(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pvibe007:

Abeg make una go sit down but you and the OBA Dey craze! How is Ijaw a tenant , is the Oba the Supreme ruler of all EDO state? undecided

Useless Bini people causing trouble everywhere yet they pollute Italy and all over Europe! Everybody keeps screaming Libya Libya , 99.8% of Nigerians plying the Libyan route are Bini n Edo State so they can cross to Italy and pollute a well organized western system! Igbos n Yorubas n Hausa prefer to buy Air tickets and fly instead of going tru d desert!
Back to the subject , Ijaw has some minute population of indigenes in EDO state and Bini ppl wants to impose the Oba on them ! Is the Oba the Oba of Ijaw? Does he speak Ijaw.
Mad people , n yet they are lamenting about slave trade in Libya and they want to subject the ijaws to same slavery by imposing the yeye OBA!
Rubbish! Ijaw do your things jare! angry

No homo.
My guy i love you so much. You just spoke my mind.

I am an ijaw man from rivers state

12 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Heartbender: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
This act of the Binis in Edo state is a wildfire waiting for the match stick to strike.
Bini are not the only tribe in Edo state. When the military partitioned tribes into states they didn't consider people but land mass. That's why you'll see people from Benue state being part of Cross River and some tribes in Enugu having a language and custom totally alien to the Igbos. Ijaws are water people. You'll find them along coastal regions mostly even as far as Benin Republic, Ivory Coast, Ghana, etc.
For a sect to want to forcefully merge another sect by compelling obedience through coercion and dark rhetoric it shows the end of its civilisation or empire. The Old Benin Empire found this truth through bitter means. Even the British, Roman, Egyptian, etc empires. I wish our African generation and all of mankind would have common sense.

6 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Pvibe007: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
ultimatebas:

No homo.
My guy i love you so much. You just spoke my mind.

I am an ijaw man from rivers state

Am neither Bini nor Ijaw, but a true Nigerian that BELEIVES in equity!
I hate when people brings in archaic and selfish sentiments!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
pfft... A fight against an Ijaw clan is a fight against the entire IZON nation. No need for noise, when the time comes, all these keyboard warriors will keep shut.

10 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by infofta(m): 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pvibe007:

Abeg make una go sit down but you and the OBA Dey craze! How is Ijaw a tenant , is the Oba the Supreme ruler of all EDO state? undecided

Useless Bini people causing trouble everywhere yet they pollute Italy and all over Europe! Everybody keeps screaming Libya Libya , 99.8% of Nigerians plying the Libyan route are Bini n Edo State so they can cross to Italy and pollute a well organized western system! Igbos n Yorubas n Hausa prefer to buy Air tickets and fly instead of going tru d desert!
Back to the subject , Ijaw has some minute population of indigenes in EDO state and Bini ppl wants to impose the Oba on them ! Is the Oba the Oba of Ijaw? Does he speak Ijaw.
Mad people , n yet they are lamenting about slave trade in Libya and they want to subject the ijaws to same slavery by imposing the yeye OBA!
Rubbish! Ijaw do your things jare! angry

Your stupidity has no comparison. Can you just wake up one morning and crown another king where one already exit.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Firstcitizen: 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

You are not only settlers but also TENANTS

They are not just tenants but tenants deserving eviction.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by babytoun: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Very very irresponsible statement from the speaker of Edo house of assembly

It is clear the house is already biased in this matter .

Without any investigation he started warning the ijaws .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Pvibe007: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Heartbender:
This act of the Binis in Edo state is a wildfire waiting for the match stick to strike.
Bini are not the only tribe in Edo state. When the military partitioned tribes into states they didn't consider people but land mass. That's why you'll see people from Benue state being part of Cross River and some tribes in Enugu having a language and custom totally alien to the Igbos. Ijaws are water people. You'll find them along coastal regions mostly even as far as Benin Republic, Ivory Coast, Ghana, etc.
For a sect to want to forcefully merge another sect by compelling obedience through coercion and dark rhetoric it shows the end of its civilisation or empire. The Old Benin Empire found this truth through bitter means. Even the British, Roman, Egyptian, etc empires. I wish our African generation and all of mankind would have common sense.

You are indeed a scholar and a good one!
Bini people think they own Edo State because of the recognition of its OBA but they fail to realize that states may be recreated and some part of the state may fall in a new State, Sonif that be the case will the OBA still impose its rulership on this people?
The State Governor is just a cluess Tomatos that is just trying to dance to the tune of the Bini N it's silly Oba. The Ijaw are riverine people and they have their way of life, have their own beliefs. So therefore the Oba n the silly Bini jobless youth can go to hell! And they should stop this intimidation of the peace loving Ijaw people

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Pvibe007: 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
babytoun:
Very very irresponsible statement from the speaker of Edo house of assembly

It is clear the house is already biased in this matter .

Without any investigation he started warning the ijaws .
That's how the Edo ppl play politics ! While they make up to 100% of Nigerians in Libya angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by ukeleh: 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Are the Ijaws not tired of trouble? They will fight Itsekiris, fight Urhobos, drag Warri, burst pipe lines claiming all the petroleum in Nigeria, now it is the Benins turn. If they kill everyone, can they live on the earth alone? Our people say if they are always looking for your trouble, check yourself you are the trouble maker.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by DBlackCeazer(m): 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
F the black man, I drove the stretch from benin to agbo via eku Road or whatever . What's up with the empty lands.
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by babytoun: 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pvibe007:

That's how the Edo ppl play politics ! While they make up to 100% of Nigerians in Libya angry

This is pure oppression . i hate it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta / Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.