Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,613 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! (31067 Views)

Free El Zazzaky Protest Going On In Iran / Biafra Protest Going On Across Europe As UN Accepts IPOB Referendum Request / Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by g4everybody(m): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
Heartbender:
This act of the Binis in Edo state is a wildfire waiting for the match stick to strike.
Bini are not the only tribe in Edo state. When the military partitioned tribes into states they didn't consider people but land mass. That's why you'll see people from Benue state being part of Cross River and some tribes in Enugu having a language and custom totally alien to the Igbos. Ijaws are water people. You'll find them along coastal regions mostly even as far as Benin Republic, Ivory Coast, Ghana, etc.
For a sect to want to forcefully merge another sect by compelling obedience through coercion and dark rhetoric it shows the end of its civilisation or empire. The Old Benin Empire found this truth through bitter means. Even the British, Roman, Egyptian, etc empires. I wish our African generation and all of mankind would have common sense.

It seems u are stil a kid and don't know anything about history. Edo state has many zones and the Edo south part belongs to the Benins only. Other tribes such as esan, etsako and others belong to edo central and edo north. The Benin Empire has existed for almost 2000 years and there was no history of the ijaws in benin in d last 100 yrs. They are mere settler who were accommodated by the benins and now, they are claiming territory, Claiming they own Edo. Please get ur facts right before commenting

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by AleAirHub(m): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
You mean all this trash came out of your empty skull....

Nawa ooo for human born waste tongue
Pvibe007:

Abeg make una go sit down but you and the OBA Dey craze! How is Ijaw a tenant , is the Oba the Supreme ruler of all EDO state? undecided

Useless Bini people causing trouble everywhere yet they pollute Italy and all over Europe! Everybody keeps screaming Libya Libya , 99.8% of Nigerians plying the Libyan route are Bini n Edo State so they can cross to Italy and pollute a well organized western system! Igbos n Yorubas n Hausa prefer to buy Air tickets and fly instead of going tru d desert!
Back to the subject , Ijaw has some minute population of indigenes in EDO state and Bini ppl wants to impose the Oba on them ! Is the Oba the Oba of Ijaw? Does he speak Ijaw.
Mad people , n yet they are lamenting about slave trade in Libya and they want to subject the ijaws to same slavery by imposing the yeye OBA!
Rubbish! Ijaw do your things jare! angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Afriifa(m): 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

You are not only settlers but also TENANTS
shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by tansho(m): 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
valirex:
Am starting to believe the ijor oh sorry i meant ijaw are the fulani of the south. Yoruba start preparing yourself for them they will soon resume their claim of owning Lagos, and that they paddled the Yorubas on canoe through the Atlantic ocean from australia

Virgin. Grow up
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Afriifa(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
nengibo:

Ijaws are indegenous to Ondo & Edo state an Ijaw man is the current deputy governor of Ondo state, the news in ondo state is read in Izon and Yoruba, get your facts right young man
u d mind dat guy?

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by adetayo87: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
nengibo:

Ijaws are indegenous to Ondo & Edo state an Ijaw man is the current deputy governor of Ondo state, the news in ondo state is read in Izon and Yoruba, get your facts right young man
Ondo dep gov not an ijaw man...#correction

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by AleAirHub(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
tribalistic comments.

Chai Edo people no get single chilling pile grin grin

We lost that pile since the colonial Master's stolen our treasure's
angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Pvibe007: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
babytoun:

This is pure oppression . i hate it

Don't mind them! Just come to the train stations and hear them speak irritating Bini English, running after old white ladies just to get papers !
After the FG finish evacuating them from Libya, they should also station planes all over Europe to take these swines back home , they also make up 89% in asylum camps ( that's after they make the boat Rides to Europe) undecided

5 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Afriifa(m): 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
nengibo:

It wasn't botched, the Pere of Olodiama is on the throne of his fathers
gbam.

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Chukazu: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
How I wish they can protest in same manner against Fulani herdsmen murderers ?

4 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Afriifa(m): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
Movic1:

My guy! It was a mistake dear. If you read my post well, I said they have the right to the land. I meant they are part of the state. The settler I used there was a mistake.
I knew u meant that.. i saw the original post.
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Afriifa(m): 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
BornStunner1:
[[s]quote author=nengibo post=62856731]
It wasn't botched, the Pere of Olodiama is on the throne of his fathers[/s]

Answer the question oo tiny fisherman from bayelsa
You wish..
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Pvibe007: 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
AleAirHub:
You mean all this trash came out of your empty skull....

Nawa ooo for human born waste tongue

Let us see what you have in your over filled skull
Senseless he goat that waits upon their sisters in Europe to send them few € ! Lazy Dogs

grin

5 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Afriifa(m): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
nengibo:

Keep off my mentions until you learn how to discuss like a grown man and not a virgin troll
u just ignore those types for me. i will give dem a taste of bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by zolapower: 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
alade112:

Not every tribe is as tolerance as the Yorubas o. If its in the North that the igbos are doing that rubbish calling one of their land like kano No man's land just because they got huge population there, the kind thing hausas go Don do for them eh.

my brother capital NO . I had lived in kano before and I will tell u for a fact that the only region in Nigeria other tribes can't lay claim or ownership to there land are the Igbos. Presently as I speak to u ,the most populated indigenes in sabon - gari in kano state are the Igbos . That's why when there is riot or crisis in kano the only safe place to run to is sabon gari . In the whole northern state kano 's where they have there largest investment .

2 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Afriifa(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
talktimi:
Ijaws are a minority in Edo state doesn't mean they can't have a leader of their own, it's not infringing on Bini rights except the Bini's want to permanently subjugate the Ijaws cool
Oba is just being selfish.. n his reasons for touring around is to canvass for stupid supports.. n that ain't happening.

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by bomasek(m): 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
Chukazu:
How I wish they can protest in same manner against Fulani herdsmen murderers ?
Can they? Its obvious they feel threatened by a small community cause when push comes to shove,the distant Ijaw kith and kin in the other 9ja delta states may partake in the war. Now that's a genuine reason/fear to protest na.

3 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
ukeleh:
Are the Ijaws not tired of trouble? They will fight Itsekiris, fight Urhobos, drag Warri, burst pipe lines claiming all the petroleum in Nigeria, now it is the Benins turn. If they kill everyone, can they live on the earth alone? Our people say if they are always looking for your trouble, check yourself you are the trouble maker.
pretend to have sense na, abeg even if there is nothing in your head just pretend
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by dreamworld: 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
Movic1:

These Benin people got no chill at all! Ha, just because of that small drama Ijaw people perform? What did you now want the Yorubas to do with the Igbos that are installing Ezes anyhow in yorubaland and calling their land No man's land.
Nobody called Yoruba land no mans land, we only call Lagos no mans land, Lagos is not Yoruba land, and when benin claim to b first pathfinder of Lagos, you wouldn't say a thing

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by xreal: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
alade112:

Not every tribe is as tolerance as the Yorubas o. If its in the North that the igbos are doing that rubbish calling one of their land like kano No man's land just because they got huge population there, the kind thing hausas go Don do for them eh.

True talk.

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by kurt09(m): 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
infofta:

Your stupidity has no comparison. Can you just wake up one morning and crown another king where one already exit.
If the Ijaws are indigenes, they deserve a king. How old is Oba of Benin? May be he is too young to rule.

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by erebi4195(m): 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
BornStunner1:
[[s]quote author=nengibo post=62856705]
The Ijaws are in almost all the states of Niger delta not only Bayelsa, even in Edo state Ijaws, Igalas, Urhobo, esan, Yoruba(Akoko) are all indegenous so get your facts right young man[/s]

All am getting here is that una scatter like housefly.... Oya what else , abi una don dey use solar powered fish net catch fish for una tiny bayelsa?
àbì te ke gba piri ya
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Basic123: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
Igbo people will be like:

Instead of channel the energy to get lagos for us grin

But,benin will never do that,because they are not deluded and Ignorant like the Aba made jews grin

fact!

3 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Tecno66: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
Movic1:

The we own lagos that your people are shouting Nko? Ijaws are part of benin in that particular area of Benin, just like the ones in ondo they have the right to the land unlike you guys from far East that have the will and guts to shout they own lagos!
I am not a Beni man but the truth is that unlike in Ondo, the Omonoba is the paramont ruler of Benin kingdom and what is being done now is allien to Benin. It is a new scope that the ijaws are trying to introduce and it is natural that the Benis will resist it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by ayagha: 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
Which Oba of Benin. The one that has joined the traveling business? Let the ijaws have their king please

6 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by cstr1000: 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ibime, what do you have to say?
Your people are on a warpath.
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by BornStunner1: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
Afriifa:
Oba is just being selfish.. n his reasons for touring around is to canvass for stupid supports.. n that ain't happening.

grin grin angry scared little fisherman

Hahaha
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Basic123: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
dreamworld:

Nobody called Yoruba land no mans land, we only call Lagos no mans land, Lagos is not Yoruba land, and when being claim to b first pathfinder of Lagos, you wouldn't say a thing
YOU GUYS ARE DISGRACING IGBO RACE johr.

2 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by BornStunner1: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
Tecno66:
I am not a Beni man but the truth is that unlike in Ondo, the Omonoba is the paramont ruler of Benin kingdom and what is being done now is allien to Benin. It is a new scope that the ijaws are trying to introduce and it is natural that the Benis will resist it.

Thank you bro....... We will not only resist it but also toss the cockroaches to the crocodiles
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by daewoorazer(m): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2017

Oyindidi .... Wah do you have to say?

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Basic123: 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

When will you start?

I thought you lot were screaming "restructuring" when Nnamdi Kanu was still around?

What happened? Una no wan restructure the country again? grin

Or were you cowards hiding behind his back as usual and now that he is out of the way & the floodlights are on you, you all cower as expected?

Cowards.
Its not needed you guys are just barking dogs grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan / President Buhari Back To Nigeria From AU Summit In South Africa (photos) / $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.