Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! (31168 Views)

Free El Zazzaky Protest Going On In Iran / Biafra Protest Going On Across Europe As UN Accepts IPOB Referendum Request / Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Dsov2016: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pvibe007:

Abeg make una go sit down but you and the OBA Dey craze! How is Ijaw a tenant , is the Oba the Supreme ruler of all EDO state? undecided

Useless Bini people causing trouble everywhere yet they pollute Italy and all over Europe! Everybody keeps screaming Libya Libya , 99.8% of Nigerians plying the Libyan route are Bini n Edo State so they can cross to Italy and pollute a well organized western system! Igbos n Yorubas n Hausa prefer to buy Air tickets and fly instead of going tru d desert!
Back to the subject , Ijaw has some minute population of indigenes in EDO state and Bini ppl wants to impose the Oba on them ! Is the Oba the Oba of Ijaw? Does he speaks Ijaw.
Mad people , n yet they are lamenting about slave trade in Libya and they want to subject the ijaws to same slavery by imposing the yeye OBA!
Rubbish! Ijaw do your things jare! angry

stfu and try and get a clue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Dsov2016: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Heartbender:
This act of the Binis in Edo state is a wildfire waiting for the match stick to strike.
Bini are not the only tribe in Edo state. When the military partitioned tribes into states they didn't consider people but land mass. That's why you'll see people from Benue state being part of Cross River and some tribes in Enugu having a language and custom totally alien to the Igbos. Ijaws are water people. You'll find them along coastal regions mostly even as far as Benin Republic, Ivory Coast, Ghana, etc.
For a sect to want to forcefully merge another sect by compelling obedience through coercion and dark rhetoric it shows the end of its civilisation or empire. The Old Benin Empire found this truth through bitter means. Even the British, Roman, Egyptian, etc empires. I wish our African generation and all of mankind would have common sense.

stop being jealous of Benin heritage oviomwan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by nengibo: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dsov2016:

nengibo the impish there has never been pere of olodiam until this botched attempt. and to say the throne of his fathers shows your warped,biased and myopic thinking. I can only pray our ancestors deliver you from your ignorance
Keep your prayers for your imaginary kingdom and your ugly oba you will need it

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Basic123: 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

I didn't see anywhere the drug lord Tinubu met with yoruba's oldest fools.
Can you furnish us with proof?

Or shut up!
Descendant of Awolowo the Cowardly.
I can see you just want to childishly troll not to learn.cool Mention a child like you to troll with you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by BornStunner1: 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dsov2016:

nengibo the impish there has never been pere of olodiam until this botched attempt. and to say the throne of his fathers shows your warped,biased and myopic thinking. I can only pray our ancestors deliver you from your ignorance

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Dsov2016: 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pvibe007:

You are indeed a scholar and a good one!
Bini people think they own Edo State because of the recognition of its OBA but they fail to realize that states may be recreated and some part of the state may fall in a new State, Sonif that be the case will the OBA still impose its rulership on this people?
The State Governor is just a cluess Tomatos that is just trying to dance to the tune of the Bini N it's silly Oba. The Ijaw are riverine people and they have their way of life, have their own beliefs. So therefore the Oba n the silly Bini jobless youth can go to hell! And they should stop this intimidation of the peace loving Ijaw people

ijaw! peace loving well I can see you are quite stupid, maybe u will come and tell us that a hyena is a cuddly, vegetarian animal. I guess as some communities fall in other states then the oba should exercise his rightful authority over isele-uku afterall the monarch was quoted on TV as saying the oba is their leader and that when a new oba is crowned they must come and pay homage to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by ArchangeLucifer: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
Basic123:

I can see you just want to childishly troll not to learn.cool
Mention a child like you to troll with you.

He's running away. grin

Typical Afonja illiterate coward.

Show us where the thief Tinubu met recently with Afenifere on restucturing as you claimed na.

E-diot. You think we're as gullible as Oduduwa's descendants who begged the British to enslave them.

4 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by eseosa77(m): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pvibe007:

You are indeed a scholar and a good one!
Bini people think they own Edo State because of the recognition of its OBA but they fail to realize that states may be recreated and some part of the state may fall in a new State, Sonif that be the case will the OBA still impose its rulership on this people?
The State Governor is just a cluess Tomatos that is just trying to dance to the tune of the Bini N it's silly Oba. The Ijaw are riverine people and they have their way of life, have their own beliefs. So therefore the Oba n the silly Bini jobless youth can go to hell! And they should stop this intimidation of the peace loving Ijaw people

If the Ijaws are riverine people and they have a way of life that does not suit the Benin traditions and culture,please you people should pack your loads and leave.we Benins are not begging you people to stays

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by nonsobaba: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
I am Igbo but I have known these Ijaw people for long. Believe me, at the end, those Bini people will BEG for peace.
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Dsov2016: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pvibe007:

That's how the Edo ppl play politics ! While they make up to 100% of Nigerians in Libya angry

really and you have done a census to confirm your very insane figures. wow I never knew that someone who can write can also be an illiterate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Chukazu: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
Abagworo:

The issue here is that Ijaws just came to fish on Benin land but now claim they've always lived there. It's no different from Igbos trading at New Bini market claiming it's their ancient land or minority in Edo.

Oga there are indigenous Ibo in Edo state
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Dsov2016: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pvibe007:

Get lost you and your Oba are stupid !

Leave the Ijaw alone , they can crown their own King beside the culture n language is diffrent. Don't be daft

and you are so dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Dsov2016: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
nonsobaba:
I am Igbo but I have known these Ijaw people for long. Believe me, at the end, those Bini people will BEG for peace.

my response to your statement is that you should ask the Biafra soldiers who went to usen about what happened to them. also ask about the long outlawed group called owegbe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Chukazu: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Abagworo:

The issue here is that Ijaws just came to fish on Benin land but now claim they've always lived there. It's no different from Igbos trading at New Bini market claiming it's their ancient land or minority in Edo.

Oga there are indigenous Ibo in Edo state
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by BornStunner1: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dsov2016:

really and you have done a census to confirm your very insane figures. wow I never knew that someone who can write can also be an illiterate

grin grin grin grin Jesus bro abeg nor let the fisherman go kill himself inside river for tiny bayelsa oo
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Markea(m): 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
The Ijaw man has always been treated like a stranger in his own land because of his generosity, money gotten from their oil has been used to develop most part of the country, Benin inclusive. What is wrong with a people having their own king in their land. Ijaws are basically settled along the river bank communities, in most states of the Niger Delta, Edo inclusive because of their occupation which is basically fishing. Oba of Benin is for the Bini people and the Pere is for the Ijaw people simple. The land in question is an Ijaw land and not in Benin.
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Dsov2016: 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
nengibo:

Keep your prayers for your imaginary kingdom and your ugly oba you will need it

nope I would rather pray to the ancestors for you especially after what happened to iniegar. I just pray your case would not be transferred to the esogban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Marotzke(m): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
ruffDiamond:
bukola is 100%yoruba name..I even have two sisters bearing the name..literary mean God increase/add to our wealth..but nobody knows the meaning of saraki in yorubaland. ..it's a name alien to Yoruba as a language.. a name gotten by a Yoruba seed sowed into the invader conqueror Alimi..so saraki is fully Fulani name..he's an impostor..the real Yorubas in kwara like the igbominas,offa people who trapped into this unholy, devilish,backward contraption called Kwara,,do not,I repeat, do not recognize him...thanks
I only asked the question to prove that someone can bear Yoruba names without being Yoruba.
That the Ondo deputy Governor Answers Agboola ,does not mean that he is Yoruba.
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Dsov2016: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
nengibo:

I keep telling these keyboard bini warriors dat wen dey finish beating drums of war they should ready to dance it, if dere Yoruba/bini oba like he should visit trump wont save him

nengibo your insults against the Benin people is to much. let me tell you here and now once Benin start on your case no body should blame the Benin people once you start barking like bingo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by BornStunner1: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dsov2016:

nengibo your insults against the Benin people is to much. let me tell you here and now once Benin start on your case no body should blame the Benin people once you start barking like bingo

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Dsov2016: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
poseidon12:

Thank you for this information. Why would the indigenous Ijaw in Edo State not be allowed to have their own traditional ruler.

and this gazette has been trumped by the supreme court judgement. most importantly can the person who posted that info scan the copy of that gazette
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by dreamworld: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
konoplyanka:

No. because every Yoruba land is a commonwealth of the Yorubas. Just like the Sarakis are from Ogun but ruling kwara. Just like politicians from Osun are ruling in Oyo.....etc...
Bros manage ur brown roof, Lagos is not Yoruba land, kwara is not Yoruba land, stop beating around the bush, every Yoruba person knows that,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by pascal558(m): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
Afriifa:
then come chase me out, slowpoke..
una b our brothers and i dnt expect this frm you guys,most of the territory u are claiming today are traditional sites!!!it is land that drags human nt human dragging lands,we have urhobo in these communities living peacefuly bt the ijaws just cnt live without trouble!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Dsov2016: 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
Afriifa:
We gonna send him to exile in this modern era.

it is said that it is only a man who wants to commit sucide that will go and pull a lion's tail. I can already see that your village people are playing baseball with your head and dancing alingo with your case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Dsov2016: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ewucanbeer:
Fvck the Oba, his Kingdom ends at Ikpoba hill!

bros abeg come urhokpota hall or go holy aruosa go talk am or even pass oba market around 7pm and talk wet in you write.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by AleAirHub(m): 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
Am not surprise because your status tell well....
You're from that region were their people so dmmm lazy than an location in Nigeria.

So lazy to an extend the talk and do gov really give them pepper last year....

Rape little children na their work.

Buy big cars without their own roof of house.. Bayelsa people to like e motor "Barrister".

Employ any of them & see how they will ruin down your business / company....

Should be case, I reside in Yenagoa , a landlord & with my company their.....

So nothing you will tell about your people.

Yumu , get lost. angry
Afriifa:
and an Your types will go the bed with loads of cash right? nonsense.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by pascal558(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
BornStunner1:

My brother don't mind those slaves turned fishermen , thier hour is near
They feel they are lions,they cn fight cos they are gud at recruiting other ijaws frm neighbouring communities...Bt what they dnt knw is dat the lion is tough and hence d king of d jungle bt d gorrilla does nt beat his chest for nothing!!ijaws were our gud neigbours bt their youths of today are......!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Dsov2016: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
pascal558:
2 captains cnt b in a ship,these ijaws are just proud and arrogant!Usen,utese,egbeta e.t.c are yoruba speaking bt they count themselves as benin,they have their own kind bt he attaches himself to the benin palace,cos they knw they got their current land out of the generosity of the binis!if war was staged on them at their arival i dnt think they would have bn able to settle nt to talk of crowning a king!

yes o! I can attest to usen as the ruling house is descended from the ufeloro dynasty from ife.

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Dsov2016: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
atilexy:

Ur post shows how ill-enlightened you are! Yes, tiny Bayelsa can feed d whole of Edo state for its lifetime!

LIE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Dsov2016: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
Markea:
The Ijaw man has always been treated like a stranger in his own land because of his generosity, money gotten from their oil has been used to develop most part of the country, Benin inclusive. What is wrong with a people having their own king in their land. Ijaws are basically settled along the river bank communities, in most states of the Niger Delta, Edo inclusive because of their occupation which is basically fishing. Oba of Benin is for the Bini people and the Pere is for the Ijaw people simple. The land in question is an Ijaw land and not in Benin.

keep quiet . na ijaw put oil for ground. why be say anywhere una here oyil day na there be una land. no worry u go soon fight boko haram for oyil in lake chad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by AleAirHub(m): 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mumu German....
Country that our Edo artisans help to develop.
And I hope the wifi is a paid one because only a sick and lazy people live @ edge of free thing's.

Ewu grin
Pvibe007:

Mumu
We don't use data! We use wifi... grin
God bless Angela Merkel! grin

Es ist gut, ein Deutscher zu sein wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Communual Clash In Ebonyi Community Claims Over 17 Lives (Graphic Photos) / Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa / Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.