Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. (41186 Views)

Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent..satan,go And Die" - Apostle Suleman / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by IamtherealRita(f): 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
mickeymimi:
Pastor TB Joshua advice to take your tithes and help anybody around you instead of giving it to the church
Pastor Oyakhilome said you have to bring it to his church no matter what.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugeP9aF4DwU

grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by LorDBolton(m): 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
thesicilian:
No problems with the reverred Apostle increasing his tithe from 10% to 30%. My only issues with it are:
1. The Bible says what the right hand does the left hand shouldn't be aware of it, so we can still claim our heavenly rewards. Although then it was talking about giving to the poor, I believe the same principle applies .(Matthew 6:3)
2. If it was done to spite Freeze (I refuse to refer to him as Daddy), then it was a carnal decision and not motivated by the Holy Spirit.
3. Instead of giving Biblical reference, the man of God is quoting Adams Oshiomole!

Your point number 3 made me smile...you're wise bro #Sheeple

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by DWJOBScom(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
anaton:

Note that I always use biblical reference to support my arguments against yours because I know that the word of God settles everything not sentiments and emotions.

You have not quoted one biblical fact to support tithing in this era of grace.Even the Jews no longer tithe.You can google this

Not a verse in the bible was used by you!
I have used one and i don't think you are know the word of God or filled with the Spirit or we won't be talking like this.

You have to Obey God and leave sentiments - You commitment is to God and not his pastors
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
queensera:
The Nigerian popular apostle, "apostle suleman" took to his twitter page to reveal that he just increased is own tithe from the normal 10 percent God ordered them to collect to 30 percent.

Below Is What He Tweeted:

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 percent, Satan Go And Die"

What is your thoughts about this.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/12/i-just-increased-my-tithe-to-30-percent.html

Wait oo, U went to the bank, withdrew 30% of the money u earned in November as ur tithe and then like later in the week, U went to the bank and paid the money back into ur bank account
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by billyG(m): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
Did God approves that?since 2000yrs no Satan agent has thought of increasing it beyong 10%.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Iamzik: 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
tim26will:

Well that is what you're told. I don't argue the word of God. I only commented when he said "message from the throne of grace", which I feel he doesn't know what hes saying.
Another thing, I know it's a mistake, but there is no Mal 8, but I will rather advice you not to read but study Deut 12:11-14, Lev 27:30-end.

To those that have ears, let them hear, DESIST FROM PRETENDING TO BE FIGHTING FOR GOD, IT'S EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AND THE REWARD IS ETERNAL DAMNATION.
It's a wile of the devil to crave in more to himself. Stop the argument. If you don't believe in tithing, leave it and move on with your life. If you do pay, take your eyes off it and trust God for His promised reward.
BE WISE

Pardon me I meant mal 3:8-10 (but I'm sure you know the verses very well) grin grin grin

I bet your pastor reads this when calling for tithers to come out for prayers. See the highlighted purpose of tithe in bold below and confirm if you still believe that tithe is meant exclusively for the sole called 'levites' pastors alone.

(Malachi 3:10 KJV) Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Meanwhile you cannot build a Bible doctrine on one verse of scripture. What happened to other scriptures that talks about tithe? Tithes ought to be used to take care of the levites, strangers, fatherless and widows.

(Deuteronomy 26:12 KJV) When thou hast made an end of tithing all the tithes of thine increase the third year, which is the year of tithing, and hast given it unto the Levite, the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, that they may eat within thy gates, and be filled;

Between a priest and a levite who is higher in hierarchy? The Bible says we are a kingdom of priests yet you are claiming that some are levites. A levite is not greater than the priesthood and Jesus is our high priest.

(1 Peter 2:9 KJV) But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Marvel1206:
The way some pastors just post carelessly on social media these days

Their faulty theft methods is being exposed n millions of people now have an access to the truth. They are simple protecting their theft income.

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by anaton(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
DWJOBScom:

I have used one and i don't think you are know the word of God or filled with the Spirit or we won't be talking like this.

You have to Obey God and leave sentiments - You commitment is to God and not his pastors

As usual you are now changing the topic from whether to pay tithe to you have to obey God and commit to him and not his pastors.
Okay show me in the bible where God instructed us to pay tithe as CHRISTIANS so that I can OBEY him (GOD)
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by AwesomeDuru(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
DWJOBScom:
We don't complain when we make impossible demands from God BUT yet we complain and want to rationalise when it's tithing.

#Istilltithe
Ode. Mumu. Fool. Ode again.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by DWJOBScom(m): 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
anaton:

As usual you are now changing the topic from whether to pay tithe to you have to obey God and commit to him and not his pastors.
Okay show me in the bible where God instructed us to pay tithe as CHRISTIANS so that I can OBEY him (GOD)

another one
You are definitely not a Christain
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Dantedasz(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
30%.
Can you back it up with the scriptures?
We understand your reverse psychology Mr Pastor,so that your mindless followers can increase their tithes to 30% too.
More money into Pastors pockets.
Spellbinding of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
Money must be made . ..I swear I must b a pastor cry

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by DWJOBScom(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
AwesomeDuru:
Ode. Mumu. Fool. Ode again.

grin grin grin grin i understand
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by mrgoldenleaf: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
anaton:

Where did God call you CHRISTIAN in the Bible, kindly show me.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by anaton(m): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
DWJOBScom:

In all our discourse,I never judged or condemned you by saying that you don't know the word of God or filled with the Spirit.I am mindful of the scripture that says judge not......I allowed the word of God to settle the matter between us.

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by airminem(f): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
If tithe was compulsory, why didnt the originator appoint a permanent collector?
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
Joshbillionz:
But thefact is that the more you attack tithers the more numerous and more committed to tithing they become .... So for all those who are trying to bash tithing i just wonder why you are boThered When those paying tithes are not complaining

Be deceiving ur self in broad daylight. grin
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by anaton(m): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
mrgoldenleaf:

Where did God call you CHRISTIAN in the Bible, kindly show me.

Acts of the apostles in a town called Antioch.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by obatoro: 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
If he actually said that, then he has finally agreed that Christian tithing is an error,because paying 30% is disobedience if God actually says 10%. paying either below or above is disobedience.
They are using style to change.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
DWJOBScom:
We don't complain when we make impossible demands from God BUT yet we complain and want to rationalise when it's tithing.

#Istilltithe

Oga stop fooooling ur self
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by aspirebig: 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
Where/who is he paying the tithe to?

Any confirmation?
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Diamondcan: 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
proudly a catholic.

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by JhyMedex: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
Samusu:
Why not kuku tell them to bring in their 100% income?

Shirme kawai

#freethesheeplemovement

Wallai.. sha Sha Sha!! grin..
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by gorry123: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
Daeylar:
Who is he paying the tithe to?
Himself?

The more these people try and attack freeze the more they look like fools.
yes because nobody as back it up our pastor said something similar. i cant see any point on his word..i com dey reason.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by mrgoldenleaf: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
anaton:

Acts of the apostles in a town called Antioch.
shocked Chai, you're bibleless, you just read, no understanding. So it's God that called them CHRISTIAN?
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by anaton(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
DWJOBScom:

another one
You are definitely not a Christain

By your this comment,I can confidently say that there is no biblical fact to support tithe in this era of grace.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by InvertedHammer: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
queensera:
The Nigerian popular apostle, "apostle suleman" took to his twitter page to reveal that he just increased is own tithe from the normal 10 percent God ordered them to collect to 30 percent.

Below Is What He Tweeted:

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 percent, Satan Go And Die"

What is your thoughts about this.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/12/i-just-increased-my-tithe-to-30-percent.html

//
So he put 30 percent of his income into his bank account.

What's the deal?

/
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by anaton(m): 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
mrgoldenleaf:

shocked Chai, you're bibleless, you just read, no understanding. So it's God that called them CHRISTIAN?

The bible is the word of God and the word of God said that the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.

3 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by DEOLINX: 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
PointZerom:

No amount of propaganda can save the situation, the verses you quoted is not against tithe. Tell your daddy Freezer to goan pay the dowry of that lady the disciples he said we should follow their biblical footsteps didn't engage in BABY MAMA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIN0Gj9cLO0

No propaganda here if you can read....but to help, I've posted a video to give visuals and audio.

No one is saying tithe never exhisted, we are saying Christianity has moved on into the salvation of Christ through the sacrifice of Jesus.

But ...the bible quotations are very clear and straight to the point raised. Not sentiments.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by mrgoldenleaf: 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
anaton:

The bible is the word of God and the word of God said that the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.
OH so you believe it's the word of God? But it's not the word of God when it comes to tithing. Well, it's End time. Satan needs avenues to gather more fire wood.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by mickeymimi: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/14408-tithe

You have to read the whole of the Jewish Encyclopedia posted on the link above.

If we have to tithe .. we have to practise all the steps involved in the process of the Mosaic law... otherwise it is being done wrongly.

It has to be holy ....It is a Mosaic law...we have to observe the tithing year .. the passover and the , if it were to be converted ..it must be spent on eatables ..part of it must go the poor ...... You can leave the process out and just eat the tithe ...Must be for the use of the Levites.

Quotes from the Encyclopedia
"
Later the Mosaic law made the tithe obligatory upon the Israelites. The tithe, whether of the seed of the land or of the fruit of the tree, belonged to Yhwh and consequently was holy. It was redeemable by "adding thereto the fifth part thereof." The tithe of cattle, however, was not redeemable; and if one beast was exchanged for another both became holy unto the Lord. The method of levying the tithe of cattle is indicated: they were counted singly; and every tenth one that passed under the rod became the tithe animal (Lev. xxvii. 30-33).

. Every third year the tithes were not to be carried to the city of the Temple, but were to be stored at home ("within thy gates"wink, and "the Levite, the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow" were to "eat and be satisfied" (ib. verse 29). It is to be concluded that, the seventh year being a Sabbatical year and no tithing being permissible therein, the tithe of the first, second, fourth, and fifth years of every cycle of seven years had to be brought to the Temple and eaten by the landowner and his family, while the tithe of the third and sixth years was to be left at home for the poor.

A mourner was not allowed to eat the tithe, nor might one employ it for any unclean use, nor give it for the dead.

"
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by anaton(m): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
mrgoldenleaf:

OH so you believe it's the word of God? But it's not the word of God when it comes to tithing. Well, it's End time. Satan needs avenues to gather more fire wood.

What does the word of God say concerning tithe??

Please read the law of tithe in Deuteronomy and Malachy 3 when God said that we should bring in the tithe so that there will be FOOD in his house.

Also Abraham tithed only once and Jesus and the disciples NEVER TITHE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Observing A White Fast / Pope’s New Guidelines On Love, Sex And Marriage / Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.