Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,751 members, 7,827,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. (41200 Views)

Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent..satan,go And Die" - Apostle Suleman / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by enemyofprogress: 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
subcbouy:
The benchmark is 10%. Whatever you do make it to the rule. Giving above is to provoke heavenly presence to over flow and if you give below you dishonour the rule, provoking heavenly presence to diminish blessing, such is a sin.
10% is 10% there is nothing like benchmark, stop using religion to steal from the people

2 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by tim26will: 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
RALPHOW:
Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe

Spirituality: i will like appreciate our Papas & Snr pastors for spiritual enlightenment God used them to bring to the body of Christ, today as christian we know our rights, God bless you sirs.

Administratively: Papas and Snr. Pastors you have failed the body of Christ because God’s house has been looted by your instructions.

Tithe:
What is the purpose of tithe: that there will be food in God’s store house (every church branch has store house)
Malachi 3:10king james version (kjv)
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if i will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it

As christians are we to pay tithe? Yes, clearly stated in Deu 22, Malachi 3:10, and Mathew 23:23
Why will pastor go to hell because of tithe?
Tithe is meant for church member’s welfare
Tithes are not meant for church building or to buy cars not even for evangelism but members’ welfare.
Pastor that collect tithe and send it to church headquarters be it RCCG, Cananland, Deeper life etc or any church headquarter are looting the church branch storehouse.
Tithes are meant for church branch member’s welfare
If you are involved in the transfer of tithes to church headquarters stop it and headquarter should stop requesting for our tithes, church branches are not business center but church.
Offering may be transferred to headquarters for general use but not our tithes

Baba Adeboye please and please correct this abnormality before you go otherwise you are going nowhere.

Papa if you correct this in RCCG, winners, deeper life etc will follow and other great men of God will do so.

If the tithes are available for welfare, poverty will be eradicated in the church, evangelism will be easy, members will come for evangelism because there will be food after evangelism and many souls will be saved

Note: Baba Adeboye you are leaving thousands of business centres behind and not churches.
Every church must have stephen unit (as in the days of apostles) to manage the tithe in the welafare pulse.

Why will branch pastors personal prayers may not be answered?
Anytime a church member goes home hungry , Unclad or homeless because the tithe has been transferred to the headquarter , pastor in the church branches are forced to close their ears to the cry of the poor because the tithe that supposed to be available for welfare has been taking to the church headquarter (scripture cannot be broken)
Prov 21:13
Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard.

Why are christians revoking against tithe today?
Simple, because the tithe is channel to wrong causes, just like Africa leaders channels the citizen tax to wrong use.
This is the message from the throne of grace
Please papas and snr. Pastors stop it !!!!!!
(henceforth i will be paying my tithes to welfare purse, because that is where it suppose to be)
Brother….

(if you have contrary opinion please back it up with scripture)
Unfortunately for most of you that quote bible, you just quoted yours to suit your argument and by the way, I hope you read in your bible that you will give account to every of your idle talk.
Where is it written in the bible that tithe is meant for the congregation walfare. Your basis of write up shows you don't have a little understanding of God and His word.
1. Tithes are solely for the levites. Which in spiritual communities, the full time pastors or ministers.
2. Baba Adeboye has nothing to correct because he takes instructions from no man but the one that called him and he has nothing t do with others calling, by telling them what to do. Bible is all Christians constitution but with less constitution phrase and more of decree because we are soldiers of the cross.
3. Someone quoted you by calling you a rccg pastor, I think that fellow is completely 100% wrong, rccg pastors knows the commandments and we adhere to it strictly, if we get to heaven and God said its not so, we got nothing to lose. We takes nothing to heaven anyway.
Tithes is not a compulsory thing for everybody, how they spend it is not my business. My duty is to obey His commandments that's all.
Don't try to fight for God and go to hell. God has never put the rebuke of His servants into any man's hand. He will defend them from assault or insult no matter their sin. Better tread the ground carefully not to end up where you are cautioning men not to go to.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by cooltola(m): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
For starters, you are not suppose to announce what you put down for tithe as a pastor.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
Most of you paying 'tithe' and still in lack of good things should try giving to orphanages and widows.

Come back and thank me later

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by PointZerom: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
BluntBoy:

Point of correction, fishermen never paid tithes. Fishes were never counted among items to be tithed

Also, Israel were only largely farmers at a time when they still led a nomadic life. As soon as they settled, especially after the institution of monarchy, people ventured into different crafts like carpentry and masonry. Yet in the New Testament, Jesus made it clear in His address to the Pharisees that tithes were still land-based.

Trash according BluntBoy
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by PointZerom: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
BluntBoy:

Point of correction, fishermen never paid tithes. Fishes were never counted among items to be tithed

Also, Israel were only largely farmers at a time when they still led a nomadic life. As soon as they settled, especially after the institution of monarchy, people ventured into different crafts like carpentry and masonry. Yet in the New Testament, Jesus made it clear in His address to the Pharisees that tithes were still land-based.

Trash according to BluntBoy
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by mich2012: 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
Yes, you increased it to 30% and still pay it to yourself to an account only you "Daddy Go" and the deputy CEO "Mummy GO" are signatories to. Nice gimmick! I can see this issue is really getting at these pastorprenuers! They are so hurt this revolution started.

2 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Fourwinds: 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
DLondonboiy:
If you like increase it to 200%, we no go ever pay tithe again..

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Fourwinds: 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
10% is 10% there is nothing like benchmark, stop using religion to steal from the people

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Koolking(m): 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
PointZerom:

The word 'poor as used hv ended up deceiving you. We still have those that plays the roles of the biblical Levites today in the church. Who will take care of them?

This is why there is a lot of confusion within Nigeria Christendom. We interpret the Bible based on how we feel. So how come upon the trillions of Naira members of Nigerian churches pay as tithe day in day out, 99% of the levites in these churches are still poor beyond redemption, while the...(what are the rich pastors called?) are swimming in opulence?

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Rollingbiz: 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
no church force anybody to pay tithe, if you like pay if you like don't pay. tithe is paid according to your believe and knowledge. You expect the pastors to descend so low to debate with freeze. let him continue his mission he will soon enjoy the repercussions. Freeze continue! fighting against God.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by DWJOBScom(m): 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
anaton:

Please define impossible demands because the God I serve says that there is nothing that is too hard for him to do.

Anyway there is nothing impossible with the God that hangs the earth on nothing.He is the only being that knows the foundation of the earth.

What are our demands to his greatness and majesty.

#Igivetothelessfortunate#That's true worship!

Make me the richest guy on earth but i will decide how to serve you or the big one - kill all my enemies or why Lord didn't i get this deal given that i did my best......? you need more cos i gat alot where that came from.

Keep the commands and flush your terms
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by DavidEsq(m): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
PointZerom:

The word 'poor as used hv ended up deceiving you. We still have those that plays the roles of the biblical Levites today in the church. Who will take care of them?
Firstly, u agree that the position of the levites and Aaron were a priesthood arrangement for the purpose of maintaining the people of Israel's relationship with God and keeping it clean. The levites had no property: no farmland, sheep or any means of livelihood. Therefore the commandment to pay or give tithes wr for their benefits. Hebrews 7:5 says: "And indeed those who are of the sons of Levi, who receive the priesthood, have a commandment to receive tithes from the people according to the law, that is, from their brethren......"
Now go to verse 12 of the same Hebrews 7 and it says: "For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law".
Verse 18 then says: "For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and Unprofitableness".
This shows that tithing was abolished with the rest of the law that had to do with a priesthood arrangement. The abolishment of the priesthood arrangements had nothing to do with the laws of Moses through the commandments of proper conduct as God's ppl.
CC: DWJOBScom
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Kobicove(m): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
Who does this guy think he is fooling?

Tithe that he pays in his own church...

If you move money from your left pocket to your right pocket it's still your money undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by joshrare(m): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
thesicilian:
No problems with the reverred Apostle increasing his tithe from 10% to 30%. My only issues with it are:
1. The Bible says what the right hand does the left hand shouldn't be aware of it, so we can still claim our heavenly rewards. Although then it was talking about giving to the poor, I believe the same principle applies .(Matthew 6:3)
2. If it was done to spite Freeze (I refuse to refer to him as Daddy), then it was a carnal decision and not motivated by the Holy Spirit.
3. Instead of giving Biblical reference, the man of God is quoting Adams Oshiomole!

As in....."if you are a widow go and die"

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by PointZerom: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
Koolking:

This is why there is a lot of confusion within Nigeria Christendom. We interpret the Bible based on how we feel. So how come upon the trillions of Naira members of Nigerian churches pay as tithe day in day out, 99% of the levites in these churches are still poor beyond redemption, while the...(what are the rich pastors called?) are swimming in opulence?

Any pastor that mismanaged the income of the church, won't go unpunished.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by MCzubby247(m): 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
queensera:
The Nigerian popular apostle, "apostle suleman" took to his twitter page to reveal that he just increased is own tithe from the normal 10 percent God ordered them to collect to 30 percent.

Below Is What He Tweeted:

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 percent, Satan Go And Die"

What is your thoughts about this.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/12/i-just-increased-my-tithe-to-30-percent.html

in falz voice" thenki you sir"
see format .
yahoo boys are learning
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
Don't try to fight for God and go to hell. God has never put the rebuke of His servants into any man's hand. He will defend them from assault or insult no matter their sin. Better tread the ground carefully not to end up where you are cautioning men not to go to.

I cant believe someone with at least half a brain typed this!!!! Gosh!!!

3 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by dontodino: 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
It is so unfortunate that most of our so called Pastors (Men of God) don't even know the Bible. All we needed is a biblical backing and the case is settled moreover giving 30% of your income is not tithe in all ramification.

2 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by DWJOBScom(m): 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
anaton:

Please define impossible demands because the God I serve says that there is nothing that is too hard for him to do.

Anyway there is nothing impossible with the God that hangs the earth on nothing.He is the only being that knows the foundation of the earth.

What are our demands to his greatness and majesty.

#Igivetothelessfortunate#That's true worship!

Your give to the less fortunate was described in Matt 26: 6 -13

6 Now when Jesus was at Bethany in the house of Simon the leper,1 7 a woman came up to him with an alabaster flask of very expensive ointment, and she poured it on his head as he reclined at table. 8 And when the disciples saw it, they were indignant, saying, “ Why this waste? 9 For this could have been sold for a large sum and given to the poor.” 10 But Jesus, aware of this, said to them, “Why do you trouble the woman? For she has done a beautiful thing to me. 11 For you always have the poor with you, but you will not always have me. 12 In pouring this ointment on my body, she has done it to prepare me for burial. 13 Truly, I say to you, wherever this gospel is proclaimed in the whole world, what she has done will also be told in memory of her.”

it's just 10% so don't be stingy
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by juman(m): 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mallam sule advertise his trade.

Gearing people to pay him more tithe.

2 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by anonimi: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
edupedia:
....and where is it going to?....into whose pocket?...if u like increase it to 130%...mumuism by these so-called men of God is just too much....and some people will clap for him!....

That is what sheeple do- clap for their scammer pastorpreneurs.

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

3 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by IMASTEX: 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
NigerDeltan:
grin

A lady was interviewing one pastor on TVC news last Sunday

The pastor was so bitter about the comment made by freeze, he was even abusing him until the lady asked

Lady: pastor do you pay tithe?

Pastor: yes of course

Lady: who do you pay your tithe to?

Pastor: I spend it on the less privilege and the hungry in the society

Lady: can we do that as well?

Pastor: #stammering# yes
Lol. . .They want to mediate the members to Jesus. Jesus to God. What a naive ways of thinking after Jesus already gave us direct link to God through Himself alone.

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Iamzik: 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
tim26will:

Unfortunately for most of you that quote bible, you just quoted yours to suit your argument and by the way, I hope you read in your bible that you will give account to every of your idle talk.
Where is it written in the bible that tithe is meant for the congregation walfare. Your basis of write up shows you don't have a little understanding of God and His word.
1. Tithes are solely for the levites. Which in spiritual communities, the full time pastors or ministers.
2. Baba Adeboye has nothing to correct because he takes instructions from no man but the one that called him and he has nothing t do with others calling, by telling them what to do. Bible is all Christians constitution but with less constitution phrase and more of decree because we are soldiers of the cross.
3. Someone quoted you by calling you a rccg pastor, I think that fellow is completely 100% wrong, rccg pastors knows the commandments and we adhere to it strictly, if we get to heaven and God said its not so, we got nothing to lose. We takes nothing to heaven anyway.
Tithes is not a compulsory thing for everybody, how they spend it is not my business. My duty is to obey His commandments that's all.

Who are the levites? More than 80% of RCCG pastors are part timers. Those you define as levites are they allowed to own lands/properties/businesses/companies?. You need to read up on who a levite is, what they do and how God asked them to live.
A pastor is a pastor. A levite is a descendant of the tribe of Levi in Israel. Stop confusing us.

Meanwhile what is the purpose of tithe in mal 8?
Read slowly and feel free to reply

4 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by anonimi: 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
PointZerom:
Any pastor that mismanaged the income of the church, won't go unpunished.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by bezimo(m): 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
If he pay his tithe or increases it..how is it your business, is it your fathers tithe or your tithe or your money..
Since its not your money neither are you a tither..you baseless opinion belongs to the garbage.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by stchinedu: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
You don't need to tell us...

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
Freeze is giving this guys tough time... that is the power of social media.

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Iamzik: 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
DWJOBScom:

6 Now when Jesus was at Bethany in the house of Simon the leper,1 7 a woman came up to him with an alabaster flask of very expensive ointment, and she poured it on his head as he reclined at table. 8 And when the disciples saw it, they were indignant, saying, “ Why this waste? 9 For this could have been sold for a large sum and given to the poor.” 10 But Jesus, aware of this, said to them, “Why do you trouble the woman? For she has done a beautiful thing to me. 11 For you always have the poor with you, but you will not always have me. 12 In pouring this ointment on my body, she has done it to prepare me for burial. 13 Truly, I say to you, wherever this gospel is proclaimed in the whole world, what she has done will also be told in memory of her.”

She was preparing Christ for his burial. What is your pastor using the tithe for? I bet you will say it's between him and God.... Same way you said your tax spent by government is between the politicians and God!

There must be accountability even in the house of God

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by PointZerom: 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
DavidEsq:

Firstly, u agree that the position of the levites and Aaron were a priesthood arrangement for the purpose of maintaining the people of Israel's relationship with God and keeping it clean. The levites had no property: no farmland, sheep or any means of livelihood. Therefore the commandment to pay or give tithes wr for their benefits. Hebrews 7:5 says: "And indeed those who are of the sons of Levi, who receive the priesthood, have a commandment to receive tithes from the people according to the law, that is, from their brethren......"
Now go to verse 12 of the same Hebrews 7 and it says: "For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law".
Verse 18 then says: "For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and Unprofitableness".
This shows that tithing was abolished with the rest of the law that had to do with a priesthood arrangement. The abolishment of the priesthood arrangements had nothing to do with the laws of Moses through the commandments of proper conduct as God's ppl.

There were so many laws but I didn't see where tithe was mentioned as the law that was changed. My question is the workers, widows, needy in todays present church, who will take care of them.

We have members whose parents departed on our scholarships scheme, we have to do other things including rents and businesses for lest privileged members. Where will the money comes from if we stop tithing?.

If you quote me without answering my question, I won't respond to your mentions on this thread again.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by anaton(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
DWJOBScom:

Please show me where Jesus and the apostles paid tithe and I will pay the 10%.

2 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by DigitalScale: 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
check my signature......
uk used mini acer lapy for sale.
location..........ibadan
price...30k

call now on .......09058751225

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) / If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? / Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 234
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.