Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland (5968 Views)

Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life / Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
unapapadeycraze:
just a question. they are many like that. moving from thread to thread booking spaces, derailing threads, discussing frivolities, being here almost everytime. calling everybody their husband.
They are Bitches..

#NoBitchAttitude
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
jamarifox:
I saw your pm and I told you that I'm not interested in having sex with you. Stop asking for my n.udes pix please. Leave me alone. I don't want to cheat on my girl
An old married cougar asking for your nudes..Lol.

#EraOfTheHoes
#FuçkThem&PayTheirRent
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
You wish, upload pix of your sisters or remain in shame. Don't mention me again.
that's it. I'm opening a new thread for exposing your hornny ass

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Gofwane(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
delugajackson:

Only a few are matured.
e.g, that lady from Ghana smiley
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Donaldduke2019(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
Gofwane:
e.g, that lady from Ghana smiley

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Gofwane(m): 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

yeah licking your wife's ass
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by DRKOLAQ(m): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hello
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Donaldduke2019(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
Gofwane:
yeah licking your wife's ass

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Gofwane(m): 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
[quote author=Donaldduke2019 post=62916955][/quote]k
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Futureberry: 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

Is English the problem of the OP? As far as Nairaland is concerned there are more males than females. Hence, the wrong usage of "LITTER"
the males can be situated at one single location throughout their time here mister...a single person can also be accused of littering the whole forum
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by mrsfavour(f): 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
delugajackson:
Marry them at your own peril.

All we got here is snitches and bîtches

Only a few are matured.
oh dear,pls take it easy, who will marry them then? is it not men ? they are humans and not snitches and bitches biko.
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
The way some guys and girls take everything on here weak me I swear. E be like say dem no get life outside nairaland. How Pesin wey go work since morning come read news for nairaland now will have time to monitor one jobless teenage girl that trolls here?

A lady will come here and says "marriage is not meant for anyone"
Meanwhile in real life. She is literally begging and humping from one dude to another willing to settle down with just anything.

Some guys will now come her to troll her thinking she is real.

There are very few pple that are real in this forum. Most do opposite of what they preach.

Take them serious at your own peril.

Job fall on the jobless IJN.

And to girls and niggas that displays idiocy here. Sense fall on y'all

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by unapapadeycraze: 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
lalasticlala.
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
Op learn how to type properly in English before opening useless threads...

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
Here to read comments.
Guys' comments to be precise
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by amakadihot87(f): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
LordOfSamosa pos
t=62908815:

Round 1 fight! cheesy
.......u play too much of mortal combat games
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
amakadihot87:
.......u play too much of mortal combat games
grin
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by cassidy1996(m): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
I like sexyBBstar, she's special
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
cassidy1996:
I like sexyBBstar, she's special
wink
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by BiafranBushBoy: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

wink

Lol...

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol...
Iffa catch you ehn? Oya come to za oza room.
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by BiafranBushBoy: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

Iffa catch you ehn? Oya come to za oza room.

Nooo... I am seeing my period...

Lol... How are you bae. kiss

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
mistel:
duno whatcu mean by lither, but if my guess is right, then those girls are the best to marry. not the pretentious saints! there are no bad girls, they are only being real.

Why are you deceiving the girls?
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Nooo... I am seeing my period...
Lol... How are you bae. kiss
I'm fine
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by BiafranBushBoy: 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

I'm fine

Lemme zoom into za oza room...

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lemme zoom into za oza room...
I just dropped something there.
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
mrsfavour:
oh dear,pls take it easy, who will marry them then? is it not men ? they are humans and not snitches and bitches biko.

Be not be deceived, if they find it difficult landing good men offline, they won't find good men here.
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Hantonia(f): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
Sme Guys Comment Ehen Nawa Op U No Try At Al Lady Dey "Litter" Thread Wat Of Does Guys On Nl Dat Cum Hear 2 Make Noise Wel Pple Wit Der Personality
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by mrsfavour(f): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
CrescentMoon:

Be not be deceived, if they find it difficult landing good men offline, they won't find good men here.
pls have mercy on them o, they are good wives.
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Nedfed(m): 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hantonia:
Sme Guys Comment Ehen Nawa Op U No Try At Al Lady Dey "Litter" Thread Wat Of Does Guys On Nl Dat Cum Hear 2 Make Noise Wel Pple Wit Der Personality
U think Op is normal?
Someone is twins brother av being looking for since.
Neva no he's here posting rubbiiiish.

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by makydebbie(f): 12:18am On Dec 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
You said I'm a ugly fat village girl and I challenged you to upload pix of your sister without make-up and let me do same for nlders to be the judge.

Don't mention me again if you can't do that.

You even get prick to fuccck! That earthworm between your legs is that a prick?
I don't send pms so you can continue fooling around
Is that necessary? Uploading pictures to prove what exactly? It doesn't make sense at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why So Much Hating On Naija Babes! / She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested / Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.