Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland (5969 Views)

Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life / Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by delugajackson: 12:34am On Dec 03, 2017
Gofwane:
e.g, that lady from Ghana smiley
Please who is she? Maybe I might have come across her monicker
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Hantonia(f): 12:35am On Dec 03, 2017
Nedfed:
U think Op is normal? Someone is twins brother av being looking for since. Neva no he's here posting rubbiiiish.
.I Wonder O
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by laribari(m): 3:22am On Dec 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
You said I'm a ugly fat village girl and I challenged you to upload pix of your sister without make-up and let me do same for nlders to be the judge.

Don't mention me again if you can't do that.

You even get prick to fuccck! That earthworm between your legs is that a prick?
I don't send pms so you can continue fooling around

Ah! Earthworm? That one na ekolo oo!
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 4:50am On Dec 03, 2017
delugajackson:
Marry them at your own peril.

All we got here is snitches and bîtches

Only a few are maturedy.
.. I can bet my left ball .. You don't know what a snitch is?? undecided
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Gofwane(m): 5:03am On Dec 03, 2017
delugajackson:

Please who is she? Maybe I might have come across her monicker
maky.debbie
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by delugajackson: 7:43am On Dec 03, 2017
Dapsonemmanuel:
.. I can bet my left ball .. You don't know what a snitch is?? undecided
I guess you know more than I do. But why bring your left ball into this? Nigga, you sound gay!
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by delugajackson: 7:56am On Dec 03, 2017
Gofwane:
maky.debbie
Hell, yeah. One of a sensible few. You're quite observant..
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Oyindidi(f): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Is that necessary? Uploading pictures to prove what exactly? It doesn't make sense at all.
Not serious
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 3:14am On Dec 16, 2017
[center][/center]
delugajackson:

I guess you know more than I do. But why bring your left ball into this? Nigga, you sound gay!
embarassed tongue tongue ... Not gay
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by meobizy(f): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
Resurrect!

No way. All these boring females here. Their sentence construction alone shows they are barely educated not to talk of real life where they’ll sit bored all day staring at their phone.
I want a real life person abeg not a half educated statue.
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Ayobami7(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by aimmoney9: 6:55am On Apr 23, 2020
THIS THREAD GO SWEET LAS LAS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers / Depression Is Ruining My Life / How Many Men ACTUALLY Enjoy Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.