Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (63598 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
I have albinism and I find most of the comments derogatory and embarrassing. Una father grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by analize701: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The girl is wise.
There are some things you don't bring into your lineage with your own hands.
I know an Albino guy who at a time dated two girls, (serious chics o). He wasn't careful enough to keep them from meeting each other in his house, one day they met, come see fight. Serious fight. One quickly got pregnant, and they are married now. They have beautiful Children and none is Albino.

This issues eh!, when one goes closer, you may be surprised how wonderful people can be that the way they look disappears.

I can marry an Albino, just that (I'm not sure tho) they don't live long to grow old.
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by analize701: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
amakadihot87:
I think albinos are cool........especially those who mantain their skin well............this albino guy should stop worrying and focus on making money........when he succeds he can even marry a beauty peagant
A friend of mine dated an Albino Man. The owner of the then CrystalLine in Edo state. He was later Assassinated. When all his children came for the burial was when she knew that almost all the children (so many) had different mothers.

No be women rush am be that? Dey man no even gree stay with one woman.

Albinos dey marry o.
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Jadoskii(m): 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The girl is wise.
There are some things you don't bring into your lineage with your own hands.
guy calm down even black parents wey no get albinism fit born albino....u sef fit born albino so calm down...
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
360command:
are you joking or mocking?
grin
360command:
are you joking or mocking?
Omo Ghana...
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Coldfeets: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Eyaaa cry cry cry
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
There's this albino girl o saw in Lagos. Damn this girl was fine facially and her skin glowed. Jeff my albino primary sch albino friend carries himself like a demi god.... Swag on fleek.

1 Like

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
cummando:
Wooooow
Afin good parararararara
Afin good parararararara
So good Pam Pam
So good Pam Pam
I got you
Pam Pam Pam Pam paaaam

Gone are those days wey man suppose dey lament onto woman no like.
Afin make money!!!! The family go come see you!!!!
#I_remember_my_broke_years
P.s No offense to the albinos in the house. I love you guys. One of my wish in my bucket list is to date one.

This nigga don chop craze
Baba werey

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
After reading lots of negative comments on here, I think we can at least relate to what white supremacy is abt. ..Just pure hatred for no reason other than skin color. I don't think we as black people should complain abt racism against us. undecided

1 Like

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by bigfather(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
Sunkyphil:
Ma binu afin grin

Dis one don chop salt well

grin grin grin grin grin

Walahi....ogbadun rara....... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by mhizsuzzy(f): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Cute Albino?

I encountered one fine albino during my service year in cross river.

I bleeped her so bad to know how it feels fucking a White woman. Lo n behold, she is cool

If you have not f*ck albino before go and try it.

F*ck her in the night without light. That's their comfortable time.
are u really sick? or what

1 Like

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Treasure95(f): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by 360command: 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mariangeles:
;DOmo Ghana...
emi ni omo 9ja
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
360command:
emi ni omo 9ja
iro ni ...
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by 360command: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mariangeles:
iro ni ...
kilode? Fi mi sile aburo
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Nutase: 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
[quote author=psalmistkakah post=62935130]
Just saying, be sincere u fit date or marry Albion [/quote ] answer your question first. If you can't marry don't date, that's the first ale of dating.
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by afbstrategies: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
You are what you allow or accept. Move on and take every disappointment as a blessing in disguise or motivation. Goodluck!
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
Why hiding his name, op?
You are part of the discrimination as if albino is a crime.
He is a cute guy and I pray that a girl that loves him deeply will meet him

2 Likes

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by ajepako(f): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Eyaaaaaaaaaaa see as ajepako is treating this guy,na was o. That babe is damn too weekend

Weekend ko

Weekstop ni.

Salaro tongue tongue tongue
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
analize701:

I know an Albino guy who at a time dated two girls, (serious chics o). He wasn't careful enough to keep them from meeting each other in his house, one day they met, come see fight. Serious fight. One quickly got pregnant, and they are married now. They have beautiful Children and none is Albino.

This issues eh!, when one goes closer, you may be surprised how wonderful people can be that the way they look disappears.

I can marry an Albino, just that (I'm not sure tho) they don't live long to grow old.
shocked are you kidney me?
I still have 70 more years in me.
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by MRSANITY(m): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
dyze:
UbanmeUdie
NwaAmaikpe.

Two of una dey craze. Useless set of creatures.

I wonder if your fingers do the thinking when you type.
cheesy cheesy they are trolls.
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by redsun(m): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
He should worry more about the scorching sun and the irreversible damage it could do to his delicate skin than a wayward biitch.

1 Like

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Memories12411: 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
"There's someone for everyone". [/color] [color=#990000].
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
An uncle of mine who was a chronic bachelor and refused to marry cos like he claims he was yet to find the bone of his bones. He dated babes but none fits his criteria so he said.
Everyone got tired waiting for him to marry. Until one day, he came home with a lady, he was so excited and eager to Introduce his lady to everyone as the woman he has been searching for all these years.
He told her to make herself at home while he went inside and called everyone to come and see his bride.
Everyone was like what happened to uncle today.
Lo and behold they all walked quickly to the parlour, and looked on with shock and disbelief!
He was smiling and beaming, mum, dad, everyone this is the woman I want to marry.

Guess what they saw? cheesy a slim albino lady with freckles and half past 4 eyes, who smiled nervously back at them. He quickly sat at her side and he said dad we need to go meet her parents for introduction and all. She's a school teacher and I love her so much.
His dad sighed, cleared his throat and said my son lemme see u outside.

They went outside and what we heard was arguments, then he rushed inside and said look this is whom I will. Marry. I dont care what u all say. I love this woman for Christ sakes, and no one will stop me Orelse we will handle the marriage preparations ourselves.
His mother was crying they've bewitched her son o cheesy

My mum said her brother, my uncle eventually married his albino wife cheesy

So definitely there is a woman for every man.

Albinos in the house, u all are wonderfully created. Let no one tell u otherwise.

Peace!
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by IANAGI(m): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
bros u no fine truth be told.. See fine albino here.

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by SupremeBeast: 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mariangeles:
;DOmo Ghana...
are you stalking him?
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
SupremeBeast:
are you stalking him?
are you stalking me?
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by SupremeBeast: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mariangeles:
are you stalking me?
I asked you a question so answer me!
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
SupremeBeast:
I asked you a question so answer me!
Omo Ghana jo fimile jare ...
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by ClitoPen: 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Cute Albino?

I encountered one fine albino during my service year in cross river.

I bleeped her so bad to know how it feels fucking a White woman. Lo n behold, she is cool

If you have not f*ck albino before go and try it.

F*ck her in the night without light. That's their comfortable time.

Hmmm....even with your moniker this is what you do eh!?

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by ClitoPen: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
redsun:
He should worry more about the scorching sun and the irreversible damage it could do to his delicate skin than a wayward biitch.
The signs are already showing on his forehead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back / The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.