Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,865 members, 7,956,273 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (63833 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by analize701: 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
PotatoSalad:
shocked are you kidney me? I still have 70 more years in me.
I don't get you.
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Bifrost: 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
alexialin:
An uncle of mine who was a chronic bachelor and refused to marry cos like he claims he was yet to find the bone of his bones. He dated babes but none fits his criteria so he said.
Everyone got tired waiting for him to marry. Until one day, he came home with a lady, he was so excited and eager to Introduce his lady to everyone as the woman he has been searching for all these years.
He told her to make herself at home while he went inside and called everyone to come and see his bride.
Everyone was like what happened to uncle today.
Lo and behold they all walked quickly to the parlour, and looked on with shock and disbelief!
He was smiling and beaming, mum, dad, everyone this is the woman I want to marry.

Guess what they saw? cheesy a slim albino lady with freckles and half past 4 eyes, who smiled nervously back at them. He quickly sat at her side and he said dad we need to go meet her parents for introduction and all. She's a school teacher and I love her so much.
His dad sighed, cleared his throat and said my son lemme see u outside.

They went outside and what we heard was arguments, then he rushed inside and said look this is whom I will. Marry. I dont care what u all say. I love this woman for Christ sakes, and no one will stop me Orelse we will handle the marriage preparations ourselves.
His mother was crying they've bewitched her son o cheesy

My mum said her brother, my uncle eventually married his albino wife cheesy

So definitely there is a woman for every man.

Albinos in the house, u all are wonderfully created. Let no one tell u otherwise.

Peace!

hnmmm.... hnmmm.... hnmmm....
This is super story... a life of strife and sorrow oooo.... this is super stoooooory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) / Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] / Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.