Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

I Found Her In Youth Service - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Her In Youth Service (32401 Views)

Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by airminem(f): 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
The lady is beautiful. The guy is handsome. She resembles my friend TinaAnita
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by finalboss(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
dollyjoy:
I think you have a little issue with your sight. book an appointment with a doctor. Iranu.
pm
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
Congrats to you guys
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
iamJ:
she is ugly, u said the truth, dont allow ugly people silence ur truth grin
Lol!!. Baba werey, you don dey get disciples.
oya dey carry go, nothing do you.

#NoBitchAttitude
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Holamidhe(m): 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
I,m 28 years old and I graduated this year, probably after my school clearance I will serve next year.
But the problem now is that I have a small business I,m running which At least pays me more than 68k per month which I can't afford to quit for youth service. So my question is this.....
Is it possible shift my service year till 2019 (though I graduated this year 2017 at the age of 28) when I will be ready to serve?
I want to go for service just to get the nysc certificate because I might need it in future even though I'm business inclined cuz no one knows tomorrow.

I think you can shift it but the problem is your age. Register for NYSC next year but don't go to camp (don't be afraid), at the next NYSC batch, you can easily revalidate online
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
famiebee:
That's so lovely
God please have mercy and send me one, all these play boy are not ready to be serious Jare, it's even difficult to make them Mr right after dragging them from Mr left since all these while.
biko carry yourself go badoo, husband full there.

#NoBitchAttitude
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Goldfaze1: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Some people will always try to compensate for their wretched life by taking out their frustration on others.

Show us your classic wife
MANY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS ARE THERE WITH NO HUSBAND, MARRIAGE IS ONE OFVTGE GRATEST ACHIEVEMENT TO LADIES IT SOME HOW MAKES THEM RESPONSIBLE, THESE DAYS TO GET MARRIED RIGHTFULLY IS SCARS MOST GIRL JUST GET PREGNANT AND MOVE TO THE GUYS HOUSE AND THEY START LIVING TOGETHER, THIS GIRL IS LUCKY TO BE AMONG GIRLS THAT WILL FOLLOW TGE RIGHT CHANNEL OF MARRIAGE YOU DID NOT LOOK FROM THESE PASPECTIVES YOU CALLED HER UGLY BCS YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THE DEFINITION OF BEAUTIFUL, BUT AM KIND ENOUGH TO REMIND YOU " BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER" YOUR PRESENT GIRLFRIEND MAY LOOK VERY UGLY IN THE EYES OF ANOTHER MAN, HOW ABOUT THAT?
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by famiebee(f): 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
When next you're going let me know so I can follow, you know you're familiar with their terms and conditions
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by sirBLUNT: 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
finalboss:
pm
should i pm too?
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by habsydiamond(m): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
iyen naa daa....eku orire ooooo
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
Goldfaze1:
MANY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS ARE THERE WITH NO HUSBAND, MARRIAGE IS ONE OFVTGE GRATEST ACHIEVEMENT TO LADIES IT SOME HOW MAKES THEM RESPONSIBLE, THESE DAYS TO GET MARRIED RIGHTFULLY IS SCARS MOST GIRL JUST GET PREGNANT AND MOVE TO THE GUYS HOUSE AND THEY START LIVING TOGETHER, THIS GIRL IS LUCKY TO BE AMONG GIRLS THAT WILL FOLLOW TGE RIGHT CHANNEL OF MARRIAGE YOU DID NOT LOOK FROM THESE PASPECTIVES YOU CALLED HER UGLY BCS YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THE DEFINITION OF BEAUTIFUL, BUT AM KIND ENOUGH TO REMIND YOU " BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER" YOUR PRESENT GIRLFRIEND MAY LOOK VERY UGLY IN THE EYES OF ANOTHER MAN, HOW ABOUT THAT?
Edit this quote.
Don't smear my nairaland reputation.
You quoted the wrong person jo.
Don't mind the mumu calling another man's wife ugly.
I was the first person to put the mumu in his place.
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by miarhpe: 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nice couple.

In other news, I played PS2 with two neighbors last night. This particular game, I was given two red cards by kazikito. My neighbor was more prolific in goal and the game had ended 1:1 as at first half.

knowing that the rule was loser out but in the face of a draw, the person with the highest possession wins, I played the remaining of second half with his player not touching the ball. This earned me an unlikely victory.

Lesson learnt?
Victory takes many routes, Open your mind

1 Like

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Sexyolori(f): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
osothermal:
thanks
You are welcome Osolase...wishing you all the blessings that marriage brings
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by osothermal(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
Sexyolori:

You are welcome Osolase...wishing you all the blessings that marriage brings
hmm may I know this my lovely friend?
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
classicMan22:
lol y u dey call d Mods? haha sisy ass b* tches

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Teeboi56: 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
God bless them
But am confused when am I going too do something like dis and I don't want to sleep wit any girls till I do my own
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
She looks like Onyekachi my coursemate, both the gap teeth and all. Happy married life.
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
up man u
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by pedrilo: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
Congrats
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Coolguy89(m): 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
the beauty of this pics, they r both Man United fans

1 Like

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by obonujoker(m): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
Emma.... happy married life....

1 Like

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by OCHOdee(f): 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
[quote author=alexistaiwo post=62938571]
Some people will always try to compensate for their wretched life by taking out their frustration on others.

Why an?
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by solpat(m): 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
osothermal:
it was a sunny afternoon on February 2nd 2015 at the inec election training exercise at the Federal polythenic idah , even the chaos couldn't stop me from noticing this pretty damsel, can i see you after the exercise started the conversation, we saw and exchanged numbers , that was the spark. she was the faceless dream driving me to kogi state, she was the one ,the answer from God to my prayers, I knew I would meet her someday but never envisaged in Idah, kogi state . The relationship started like a joke growing day by day. we passed out from service and we moved to our bases in Lagos and Benin respectively yet the love grew stronger thanks to WhatsApp . By God's grace we would be tying the conjugal knot on the 16th of December at winners chapel Aduwawa Benin. who says nysc relationships dies after service .To God be the glory

Congratulations Bro. Please send my greetings to Pastor Adeoba at the Aduwawa church

1 Like

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Sexyolori(f): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2017
osothermal:
hmm may I know this my lovely friend?
Stars 2015 class Ebika

1 Like

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by osothermal(m): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
Sexyolori:
Stars 2015 class Ebika
God bless you my barrister
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
classicMan22:
wel I don't know hw to lie grin if d lady is beautiful I will say she is but she is not, she is "ugly" and I feel no remorse saying it at all.
Let's bet
You will marry a very ugly lady.
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Sexyolori(f): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2017
osothermal:
God bless you my barrister
And you too bro, may you experience all the blessings of heaven and a life of bliss with the woman of your youth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend / Naughty By Choice / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.