Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

I Found Her In Youth Service - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Her In Youth Service (32402 Views)

Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Flexy2vybes(m): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
As usually things must always happen 4 nysc camp
Hml

1 Like

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Tizzytayo(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
God will bless your union...

1 Like

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by uglodoh(f): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
hml

1 Like

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by enemyofprogress: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by prospero15(m): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Some people will always try to compensate for their wretched life by taking out their frustration on others.

Show us your classic wife

Don't mind the cow...looks like he is gay or a ''bad wife abused fellow''

1 Like

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by NwaChibuzor13: 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
osothermal:
it was a sunny afternoon on February 2nd 2015 at the inec election training exercise at the Federal polythenic idah , even the chaos couldn't stop me from noticing this pretty damsel, can i see you after the exercise started the conversation, we saw and exchanged numbers , that was the spark. she was the faceless dream driving me to kogi state, she was the one ,the answer from God to my prayers, I knew I would meet her someday but never envisaged in Idah, kogi state . The relationship started like a joke growing day by day. we passed out from service and we moved to our bases in Lagos and Benin respectively yet the love grew stronger thanks to WhatsApp . By God's grace we would be tying the conjugal knot on the 16th of December at winners chapel Aduwawa Benin. who says nysc relationships dies after service .To God be the glory
congratulations my boy. What a pretty wife u have and what a lucky dude you are. I wish the both of you a prosperous and happy married life. Congrats once again.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by funkystanl(m): 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
osothermal:
By God's grace we would be tying the conjugal knot on the 16th of December at winners chapel Aduwawa Benin. who says nysc relationships dies after service .To God be the glory

God bless your union bro. You look good together! Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by enemyofprogress: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
iamJ:
she is ugly, u said the truth, dont allow ugly people silence ur truth grin
moreover the babe will be very dull in bed
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by pointstores(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
nice
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by ariwamichael(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
classicMan22:
y are u so Paine? cheesy wen I see ugly person I point it out as it is.

niaggur show ya pix lets rate ur ugliness
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by bizhop01: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
Imagine two devils
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
I,m 28 years old and I graduated this year, probably after my school clearance I will serve next year.
But the problem now is that I have a small business I,m running which At least pays me more than 68k per month which I can't afford to quit for youth service. So my question is this.....
Is it possible shift my service year till 2019 (though I graduated this year 2017 at the age of 28) when I will be ready to serve?
I want to go for service just to get the nysc certificate because I might need it in future even though I'm business inclined cuz no one knows tomorrow.

go for it,u would eventually find a way around
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Sexyolori(f): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
Congratulations my personal person...I know d groom.so happy for thee

1 Like

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Michael004: 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Some people will always try to compensate for their wretched life by taking out their frustration on others.

Show us your classic wife
I love your clap back to that demented idiot.

1 Like

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Duru009(m): 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
Congrats!!

U just got a wife material!
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Michael004: 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
classicMan22:
Kindly show your sisters and mother for assessment.

1 Like

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by muhammed50(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
classicMan22:
This one weak me oooo........ Can't U just type BROKEN??
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by osothermal(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Sexyolori:
Congratulations my personal person...I know d groom.so happy for thee
thanks
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
dollyjoy:
I think you have a little issue with your sight. book an appointment with a doctor. Iranu.
shutup u b*cth was I talking to u?
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by rosalieene(f): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hml to you both
God bless ur marriage
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by airminem(f): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
I,m 28 years old and I graduated this year, probably after my school clearance I will serve next year.
But the problem now is that I have a small business I,m running which At least pays me more than 68k per month which I can't afford to quit for youth service. So my question is this.....
Is it possible shift my service year till 2019 (though I graduated this year 2017 at the age of 28) when I will be ready to serve?
I want to go for service just to get the nysc certificate because I might need it in future even though I'm business inclined cuz no one knows tomorrow.
First, whats the nature of ur buiz?
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by ped007(m): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
Yes Boss you can...
Just register when your school mobilize you...
Then keep doing revalidation till you are ready to serve...

1 Like

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by KingyKing: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:

Go for nysc.
Go to camp.
After camp, Then you can work it to your state and ghost it. wink

1 Like

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
Congrats and happly married life.
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by okerekeikpo: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
Which pretty damsel? This ugly girl wey I dey see or another one
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
create a thread for your post and let people advise you, don't derail this thread.

1 Like

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by ttmax09(m): 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
yes u can register for nysc anytime as long as u are not above 30 by the time you ready or better still opt 4 an exemption letter
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Lordfranklin(m): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
Congratulations! Up Manchester United!

2 Likes

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by famiebee(f): 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
That's so lovely
God please have mercy and send me one, all these play boy are not ready to be serious Jare, it's even difficult to make them Mr right after dragging them from Mr left since all these while.
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by senrique: 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
can you create a human being?

classicMan22:
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by adisabarber(m): 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
Na wetin dem like dem wear. It's their pre-wedding picture. If they like they can wear slippers.

duduade:
The shoes she wore in the last picture... A pair of court heels would have surficed...

Happy married life in advance.. Congrats
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
iamJ:
she is ugly, u said the truth, dont allow ugly people silence ur truth grin
y r u obsessed with ugly ladies, I hope u don't end up with one.I was expecting u here anyways. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend / Naughty By Choice / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.