Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl (6472 Views)

How To Woo A Girl And Have S*x With Her Same Day / The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why / All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Gofwane(m): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
Op, just walk up to the girl and say: hey mami, i'm on my way to the atm machine. Wanna come with me?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Taidi(m): 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
Benita27:
Thanks for the compliment but I'd rather go alone.

What do you say here?. grin

Your'e too beautiful to walk alone.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
chaiii badoooo oshaaaa

badiosha kor investor BJ ni
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
NoFavors:
badiosha kor investor BJ ni
Oya inventor BJ grin angry

It is too late to fail.Amen

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Oya inventor BJ grin angry

Hahahaha you don join gang. Awon gang too late to fail cheesy cheesy cheesy you no well atall

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by MetroBaba1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
Benita27:
You're game with your respond. Some guys would've given up after I said I'd rather go alone. Well, I'll either say "Alright" or "Some other time".

If she happens to be someone you know, you may decide to request for her number when next you run into her. Not necessarily on your first meeting so you don't come off needy.

Hahahaha. I'm An Introvert ooh. I'm Still Learning. My State Can Be Compared To That Of The Op.

Op, If She Resides In Your Neighborhood, Search For Some Good Time To Kick Up A Good Conversation Again.

@Benita, Nice One From You.
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
NoFavors:
Hahahaha you don join gang. Awon gang too late to fail cheesy cheesy cheesy you no well atall
hahahahahahaha if i well,you no go like/marry me naw grin grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
Benita27:
Op, I'd like to help you. grin Let's just assume I'm the girl next door you're crushing on. Approach me let's see how badly you do and I'll respond. Are you game?.
I like this ur comment �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
hahahahahahaha if i well,you no go like/marry me naw grin grin.

please don't be well o. Even if dem give you medicine please trowey am

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by DaddyKross: 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
NoFavors:

It is too late to fail. Amen cool
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
DaddyKross:

It is too late to fail. Amen cool
Daddy Kross you sef follow? Hehehehe
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by DaddyKross: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
NoFavors:
Daddy Kross you sef follow? Hehehehe

#AirforceMilitants #AirforceMustBlowByForce

It is too late to fail. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
NoFavors:
please don't be well o. Even if dem give you medicine please trowey am
Hahahahhahahaha why i go well,u go leave me if i well. cheesy wink I refuse to be well.

It is too late to be well/fail.Amen

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Hahahahhahahaha why i go well,u go leave me if i well. cheesy wink I refuse to be well.

It is too late to be well/fail.Amen
This one have been DICKmatised. You need okogbolor tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
DaddyKross:

#AirforceMilitants #AirforceMustBlowByForce

It is too late to fail. Amen
That one need dynamite to blow. He's gonna be needing more than one
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
NoFavors:
This one have been DICKmatised. You need okogbolor tongue tongue
hahahahahhaha it is too late to take okogbolor cheesy cheesy
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
hahahahahhaha it is too late to take okogbolor cheesy cheesy
chop banana till you go yo
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
MetroBaba1:

Hahahaha. I'm An Introvert ooh. I'm Still Learning. My State Can Be Compared To That Of The Op.

Op, If She Resides In Your Neighborhood, Search For Some Good Time To Kick Up A Good Conversation Again.

@Benita, Nice One From You.
You did well too. Introverts are outspoken when they want to.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
NoFavors:
chop banana till you go yo
Not in the mood,carry your okogbolor away. grin

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by ignis: 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
Op, work on your grammer and self esteem too.
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
I124U:
I like this ur comment �
LOL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by onwuakpachris(m): 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Benita27:
Op, I'd like to help you. grin Let's just assume I'm the girl next door you're crushing on. Approach me let's see how badly you do and I'll respond. Are you game?.
Benita u are the most wonderful..matured
.interesting girl here on nairaland..if olla dose little girls here were as matured as u are..den Nigeria could have been a much happier place..I enjoyed nd liked olla ur comments from page 0 to 2..kudos girl...wishing u d best man out there cus u really deserve one

5 Likes

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Not in the mood,carry your okogbolor away. grin

shakara oloje ni
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
HARDLABOR:

OK here we go;
Hi sis do u stay around here?
Been seeing u around and I really lyk us to be friends?
sis Keh ? oboi you fooooolish oooo
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
HARDLABOR:

OK here we go;

Hi sis do u stay around here?

Been seeing u around and I really lyk us to be friends?
girl wey you wan toast, sis ?
you fooooolish die

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Benita27:
Respect yourself. I'm helping a brother get laid. grin
Keep up the good work, and when you are through with him maybe you can help me too.
How do I tell a meddler girl to fvck off,(nicely).
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by ChewingStick(m): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
Gofwane:
Op, just walk up to the girl and say: hey mami, i'm on my way to the atm machine. Wanna come with me?

One of those ur stories cheesy

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
Awesome thread.
I learn a lot, thanks to Benita27 and the other contributors. 2018; Here I Come.
I like this one, airforce1 and Daddykross; tuale to you guys.
IT IS TOO LATE TO FAIL... AMEN
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by DaddyKross: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
skillful01:
Awesome thread.

I learn a lot, thanks to Benita27 and the other contributors.
2018; Here I Come.

I like this one, airforce1 and Daddykross; tuale to you guys.

IT IS TOO LATE TO FAIL... AMEN

Baba mii. Welcome to the Militia cheesy cheesy

#AirforceMilitia #AirforceMustBlowByForce

It is too late to fail

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Edopesin: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
see toast lines

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Alexgeneration(m): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
onwuakpachris:
Benita u are the most wonderful..matured
.interesting girl here on nairaland..if olla dose little girls here were as matured as u are..den Nigeria could have been a much happier place..I enjoyed nd liked olla ur comments from page 0 to 2..kudos girl...wishing u d best man out there cus u really deserve one
Asslicking 2.0

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
NoFavors:
shakara oloje ni
singing*

Guala guala
Guala guala
I dont want okogbolor guala
Dont dickmatic me guala
Guala guala
Guala guala guala cheesy cheesy mehnnn it is too late to fail.Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omg!!! Igbo Girl Nwachukwu Share A Nasty Picture and video To Lover On Whatsapp / I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! / See How A Guy Replied His Girlfriend's Dad After He Dis-virgin His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.