Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:50 AM

Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl (6892 Views)

How To Woo A Girl And Have S*x With Her Same Day / The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why / All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Benita27:
You did well too. Introverts are outspoken when they want to.
I am learning. Oya continue with the lessons

grin

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
onwuakpachris:
Benita u are the most wonderful..matured
.interesting girl here on nairaland..if olla dose little girls here were as matured as u are..den Nigeria could have been a much happier place..I enjoyed nd liked olla ur comments from page 0 to 2..kudos girl...wishing u d best man out there cus u really deserve one
Thanks for the compliments.
skillful01:
Awesome thread.

I learn a lot, thanks to Beni.ta27 and the other contributors.
2018; Here I Come.

I like this one, airforce1 and Dadd.ykross; tuale to you guys.

IT IS TOO LATE TO FAIL... AMEN

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Gofwane(m): 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
ChewingStick:

One of those ur stories cheesy
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by PetrePan(m): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
Your swag alone is enough to woo a girl..all other follows

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Vickkyfrosh: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
habsydiamond:
just call the girl like this.....woose wobi...wonpe e...u don't have to wear armour B4 u walk to a girl.....just have it at the back of Ur mind that the lady won't kill u...go straight to the point cos if u want to talk much u may end up saying nonsense that may withdraw the lady's attention....she may even be the one to help.....it's a matter of yes or no.. give it a trial

Gbam
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Vickkyfrosh: 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
I get format grin
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by onwuakpachris(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
Alexgeneration:
Asslicking 2.0
gay alert.....I'm not d one that caused y u hate girls and any body that compliments one who is teaching a guy how to chyke girls so that he will not end up a moda fucking gay ass licker like u...ode

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by onwuakpachris(m): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
Benita27:
Thanks for the compliments.
thanks dearie..don't mind gays like Alex generation hating on me js cus I'm encouraging ur efforts in teaching our dear o.p how to get laid by a girl and not by a moda fuckng gay like alex

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
Do not learn how to woo a lady, just find what women love and hold it so tight and the women will all flock around you for that thing they love and you will be the one to decide which girl eats the honey from your pot.

3 Likes

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Alexgeneration(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
onwuakpachris:
gay alert.....I'm not d one that caused y u hate girls and any body that compliments one who is teaching a guy how to chyke girls so that he will not end up a moda fucking gay ass licker like u...ode

Lol

Lowlife trying to be smart.
I don't exchange words with some inconsequential dimwit who will sell his birthright just to be in the good books of some girl.

Sissy, Grow some balls and stop Asslicking
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
Billyonaire:
Do not learn how to woo a lady, just find what women love and hold it so tight and the women will all flock around you for that thing they love and you will be the one to decide which girl eats the honey from your pot.

it's money they love more than anything else

3 Likes

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
HARDLABOR:
I no sabi toast girl o

Maybe daz y I no geh gf
op wen u see ur crush tell her Di's as follow

name one best restaurant in ur area like, hello, how u doing. is she not you I saw for Mr biggs in the morning and I greeted u but u didn't answer me, then she will deny that is not me, den ask her that u look alike thou that does she leave around the area. if yes ask where she's living and u said u live there too. if no as for her mission for the area. then ask maybe she dey on WhatsApp if no then ask for her number abeg no use small phone try to get android phone or better phone and hand over the phone to her and if she instit of not giving u her digit. if she be area girl tell her she should locate her aos for u and if shes not area girl free her let her go woman plenty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

it's money they love more than anything else

Then find money with all of your might. The road to success is paved with sweat, tears and blood. Your tears, your sweat, your blood. The reward you get after it all is women, right ? You will have everything including women, because women do not come for money, they come to us because of what our money has done for us, can do for them.

It is called Empire State of Mind. All for One.

Find Money!

7 Likes

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
Alexgeneration:

Lol

I don't exchange words with some inconsequential dimwit who will sell his birthright just to be in the good books of some girl.

I can see your blood is hot but bro, please cool it down. I don't think he was asslicking though.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by onwuakpachris(m): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Alexgeneration:

Lol

sorry bro...its much better I lick d ass of a girl than dat of my fellow guy so if u av any problems with that js go dig a pit and jump into it...besides I no gays like u can't just stand the sight of a girl teaching a guy how to chyke girls..so I understand your pain bro..js take a look at this thread and see how every other guy
here..real men not dirty gays like u are all encouraging Benita one way or the other cus she's really doing a nice job for shy guys here..and u are there looking 4 one of these guys encouraging Benita to let out ya frustrations on like every other dirty gay out there will do...u need help man seriously

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
Billyonaire:
You've said it all Sir Billy..

I can't even remember the last time i woo a lady.

Na dem dey flock around me like tse tse fly cool

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Alexgeneration(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
onwuakpachris:
sorry bro...its much better I lick d ass of a girl than dat of my fellow guy so if u av any problems with that js go dig a pit and jump into it...besides I no gays like u can't just stand the sight of a girl teaching a guy how to chyke girls..so I understand your pain bro..js take a look at this thread and see how every other guy
here..real men not dirty gays like u are all encouraging Benita one way or the other cus she's really doing a nice job for shy guys here..and u are there looking 4 one of these guys encouraging Benita to let out ya frustrations on like every other dirty gay out there will do...u need help man seriously

Drop the facade already.
Real men don't go about patronizing nor seeking validation just to appear nice. Well, you're just a cuckold, I understand your condition.

BIITCHASS NIGGA
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
Caringguy:
You've said it all Sir Billy..

I can't even remember the last time i woo a lady.

Na dem dey flock around me like tse tse fly cool

Why do you think I love this country ? There is no nature of lady that can not be laid, and there is no price too high to pay, cos even the money has no value, but the memories of the pussies enjoyed linger longer. grin grin grin grin grin shocked grin grin grin tongue

I don pay house rents tire. Dem just dey give me bills left right and center and I am paying as an Aristo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by onwuakpachris(m): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lesky3:

I can see your blood is hot but bro, please cool it down. I don't think he was asslicking though.
don't mind him let him be gay fooling himself around here..me..a whole me..I av not ass licked d ass of all d girls here in scl..e come b dat of a girl I will Neva see all my life...how many girls here can be so matured and down to earth as to see d funny side of wat d o.p asked so as to do what Benita has been doing 4 him and oda shy guys here..my dear Benita u deserve my compliments ten thousand times over..take it........................... . ................. ............. ............. . ... ...... . ..............let dirty gays like Alex be dieing ten thousand times over
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by theGigolo: 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
Billyonaire:

Bros abeg like Wetin na. Biko I need examples.
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
Billyonaire:

Then find money with all of your might. The road to success is paved with sweat, tears and blood. Your tears, your sweat, your blood. The reward you get after it all is women, right ? You will have everything including women, because women do not come for money, they come to us because of what our money has done for us, can do for them.

It is called Empire State of Mind. All for One.

Find Money!

hmmm...
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by EmmySparky(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
me na inspiration o...i dont do rehearsals before walking up to a girl...when i walk up to her, i automatically connect with her...before u know she go begin laugh and thats all ...that one is in the bag already
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 04, 2017
OK bro, I kinda feel 4 u..PM me if you think I can help you
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by littlewonders: 7:57am On Dec 04, 2017
Benita27:
Let's start from being strangers. How do you approach a total stranger?.

I love the way you write you must be a novelist or a poet with your inscriptions. If you don't mind, Do you belong to any writing organisation?
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by LordPOSEIDON: 9:26am On Dec 04, 2017
Mariinee:
Woe bawo. grin grin
Oya "Wo" grin grin
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by LordPOSEIDON: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2017
HARDLABOR:

Dis guy could even be worser dan I in a situation like this
I pray God bless U with this comment, this Monday morning.
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by ElRapido: 10:07am On Dec 04, 2017
Just tell her:Woo won bawi nibi woo, ma lo se bi oloshi woo, awon omo tika bodi woo
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
Billyonaire:

Why do you think I love this country ? There is no nature of lady that can not be laid, and there is no price too high to pay, cos even the money has no value, but the memories of the pussies enjoyed linger longer. grin grin grin grin grin shocked grin grin grin tongue

I don pay house rents tire. Dem just dey give me bills left right and center and I am paying as an Aristo.
undecided really?
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Inexhaustible(m): 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
Tell am I love u talk ur own

HARDLABOR:
I no sabi toast girl o

Maybe daz y I no geh gf
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by TheMenCode: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
NEVER take dating advice from women. What a woman says is different from what she does. The medium is the message not the talk, keep this in mind when dealing with ladies.

A little tip..
Look at a woman straight in the eyes, she will think she either knew you somewhere or she will be too shy to quickly withdraw her eyes, once you notice that... then follow up from there... If you have the confidence, you can do this easily...this way no need to worry about what to say to her.

You may need to check www.TheMenCode.com.ng will help you to understand the inter sexual dynamics between men and women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SEE PANTIES: Is This True or False? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) / I thoroughly dealth with my neigbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.