Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl (4461 Views)

How To Woo A Girl And Have S*x With Her Same Day / Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Troubledmind: 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
I shiver,
My legs wobble,
Shortness of breath,
Trembling voice,
Elevated heartbeat,
Anxiety and restlessness,
I need help, I am 25 and never had a girlfriend nor have I had sex

3 Likes

Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by NLevents: 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bro forget women for now, work on getting money. Woman will show up

Few days to the Nairaland party 3.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
the poster above have say it all, just stick to his advice

1 Like

Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by QuietHammer(m): 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Troubledmind:
I shiver,
My legs wobble,
Shortness of breath,
Trembling voice,
Elevated heartbeat,
Just picture her on a toilet bowl taking a shit. grin

7 Likes

Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by makydebbie(f): 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Don't mind the two above me. With money, you can also get gold diggers and the joke will be on you. Work on your self confidence.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Troubledmind: 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Don't mind the two above me. With money, you can also get gold diggers and the joke will be on you. Work on your self confidence.
actually I'm bold and outspoken with everyone except a girl I fancy and money is not a problem with me I live alone and earn a decent salary

1 Like

Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by geesunge(m): 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
When there's money there's confidence

3 Likes

Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by makydebbie(f): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
geesunge:

And when the money finishes?

1 Like

Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Troubledmind: 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
geesunge:
not true
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Troubledmind: 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
geesunge:
not true
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
He should also worship at WINNERS CHAPEL. "Where beautiful ladies gather to worship God" cool
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by makydebbie(f): 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
Troubledmind:
actually I'm bold and outspoken with everyone except a girl I fancy and money is not a problem with me I live alone and earn a decent salary
You're just having butterflies because you like her. Are you guys friends already? Or you're just admiring her from a distance.
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Troubledmind: 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
QuietHammer:
Just picture her on a toilet bowl taking a shit. grin
lmao
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by makydebbie(f): 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
JasonScolari:
He should also worship at WINNERS CHAPEL. "Where beautiful ladies gather to worship God" cool
Like us abi? tongue

Merry Christmas.
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Troubledmind: 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
You're just having butterflies because you like her. Are you guys friends already? Or you're just admiring her from a distance.
don't even have the guts to befriend her and it happens to me anytime I approach any girl I fancy
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by sunbilor(m): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
Women are not hard to get. Only good ones are scarce.

2 Likes

Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Like us abi? tongue

Merry Christmas.
Very correct.

Same here beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Troubledmind: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
JasonScolari:
Very correct.

Same here beautiful.
this is a serious problem stop derailing please
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Edopesin: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
Troubledmind:
I shiver,
My legs wobble,
Shortness of breath,
Trembling voice,
Elevated heartbeat,
Don't You Have Friends To Boost Your Morale? I Remember The First Time I Asked A Girl Out I Was Experiencing The Same Symptoms But I Couldn't Fall My Hand So I Went For It And What You Prob Dont Knw Is, If You Can Man Up Once, You Are A Man grin
Modified
Abeg Keep Sex Out Of Your Mind And Try To Win The Girls Heart Cos Its When You Av Her Heart You'll Have Her Body (unless she's a hoe)

2 Likes

Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by makydebbie(f): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
Troubledmind:
don't even have the guts to befriend her and it happens to me anytime I approach any girl I fancy
But if you really want her, you have to find the guts nau.

Do you know any of her friends?
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Troubledmind: 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
But if you really want her, you have to find the guts nau.

Do you know any of her friends?
its not a particular girl its anyone I fancy
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Troubledmind: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
Edopesin:

Don't You Have Friends To Boost Your Morale? I Remember The First Time I Asked A Girl Out I Was Experiencing The Same Symptoms But I Couldn't Fall My Hand So I Went For It And What You Prob Dont Knw Is, If You Can Man Up Once, You Are A Man grin
Modified
Abeg Keep Sex Out Of Your Mind And Try To Win The Girls Heart Cos Its When You Av Her Heart You'll Have Her Body (unless she's a hoe)
I might have a heartattack trying to overcome it
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
Practice,start by engaging in long cönvo with your sisters,girls you dont find attractive,gurls you wouldnt wanna fvck for free...

1 Like

Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
Troubledmind:
this is a serious problem stop derailing please
My apologies sir. cool I wish you well.
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Headlesschicken(m): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
Stop wasting Yuh time,d only two things a woman can do 4u x 2phuck u n waste Yuh money,concentrate on building Yuh self n Yuh bank acc,bank alerts gives Berra satisfaction....Who galfrd n phuck epp? Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Edopesin: 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
Troubledmind:
I might have a heartattack trying to overcome it
I Doubt Bro And Its Much Better If You Have Friends That Taunt You About Uhr Being Single This Way You'll Want To Prove Them Wrong
Besides Whats The Worst That Could Happen
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by NLevents: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
A woman will only follow you when you are rich. This same makydebbie will runaway when money ends. Don't listen to her. Work on yourself Op. Don't be fooled by a woman

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by makydebbie(f): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
Troubledmind:
its not a particular girl its anyone I fancy
But I'm laying emphasis on this current one because she's the one you like and wouldn't want to lose right?

Or you want to go back to the previous ones?
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by makydebbie(f): 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
NLevents:
A woman will only follow you when you are rich. This same makydebbie will runaway when money ends. Don't listen to her. Work on yourself Op. Don't be fooled by a woman

But that was the same thing I said
Or you're being sarcastic.
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Troubledmind: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
Edopesin:

I Doubt Bro And Its Much Better If You Have Friends That Taunt You About Uhr Being Single This Way You'll Want To Prove Them Wrong
Besides Whats The Worst That Could Happen
the worst that could happen is me fainting and waking up in an emergency room
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
What about butterflies in your stomach?
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
NLevents:

Before nko, who wan suffer? see me o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men / My Neighbour Just Died This Evening / French Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.