Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl (6468 Views)

How To Woo A Girl And Have S*x With Her Same Day / The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why / All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
I want to learn.
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by MetroBaba1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
Benita27:
Op, I'd like to help you. grin Let's just assume I'm the girl next door you're crushing on. Approach me let's see how badly you do and I'll respond. Are you game?.

For Example:

You Look Cute On A Sunday Morning. Can I Join You For Service? Just For 2day Alone.

Op, Follow Up Her Next Reply And Mine.
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
AlexCk:

Tor, u can 'act-teach' him nau,
Na the acting sef go good for op gringrin

Me keh??
Imma terrible 'woo-er' grin.

Cuz I'd be like, 'errmm, sorry em, do u.. *clears throat* do u like bread??' grin
Act-teaching isn't for free. grin

Seriously?? See pick up line. The girl will be like...Yes, I like bread but I only eat it with pizza. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
DaddyKross:

Lol Maami, mo loyal ooh wink
Boss mi,owo meji fun one person.cheesy
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
HARDLABOR:

Then u walk away....

Daz d challenge am facing

I bearly av 2 minutes conversation with a girl I don't know
That's because you lack what it takes to get their attention. First, manner of approach matters the most, followed by an aura of confidence, and how good you're in engaging people.

So from "Hello!" whether she replies or not 'cause some would snob you first more especially if they've never seen you or you look unkempt. But the second you have her attention, you introduce yourself by stating your name, what follows suit would tell if she wants a conversation or not.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by DaddyKross: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Boss mi,owo meji fun one person.cheesy

Ko durosoke ooh, ma je ki o wale rara cheesy

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
MetroBaba1:

For Example:

You Look Cute On A Sunday Morning. Can I Join You For Service? Just For 2day Alone.

Op, Follow Up Her Next Reply And Mine.
Thanks for the compliment but I'd rather go alone.

What do you say here?. grin

3 Likes

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
NoFavors:
Lol. Afi woe

Wos wos wobi.... won pe e. Jekin la na sibe pelu kumo
smh 1billa times,kumo abi kondo? grin grin
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
littlewonders:

I'll like to try but first give me your specification to enable know how to start.
Let's start from being strangers. How do you approach a total stranger?.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
DaddyKross:

Ko durosoke ooh, ma je ki o wale rara cheesy
You are too much.grincheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by AlexCk: 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mariinee:
Act-teaching isn't for free. grin

Seriously?? See pick up line. The girl will be like...Yes, I like bread but I only eat it with pizza. grin grin

Lol, im sure the op is ready to pay na,
Tuition fee, lol.

Hahaha,
If she answers me like that, then I'd know she's as terrible as me, grin grin
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by seniormallam(m): 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
just approach her and start barking like a dog Woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woooooooo wooooooo

don't worry when you are matured enough that confidence will come naturally.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by lilmaydee(m): 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
Benita27:
That's because you lack what it takes to get their attention. First, manner of approach matters the most, followed by an aura of confidence, and how good you're in engaging people.

So from "Hello!" whether she replies or not 'cause some would snob you first more especially if they've never seen you or you look unkempt. But the second you have her attention, you introduce yourself by stating your name, what follows suit would tell if she wants a conversation or not.
some girls can annoy someone. Imagine approaching them in a civilized way. Introduce yourself like a gentleman yet they won't utter a word. What do you recommend one does in a situation like that?

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by HARDLABOR: 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
Benita27:

Maybe it more of my esteem...

Coz av really caution myself not to engage in a conversation with a girl I don't know coz of the past rejections get

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
lilmaydee:
some girls can annoy someone. Imagine approaching them in a civilized way. Introduce yourself like a gentleman yet they won't utter a word. What do you recommend one does in a situation like that?
Nothing comes easily na. Even when they like you at first sight they'd pretend and give you bìtchy attitude to see how far you're willing to do the chasing. grin

6 Likes

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
AlexCk:

Lol, im sure the op is ready to pay na,
Tuition fee, lol.

Hahaha,
If she answers me like that, then I'd know she's as terrible as me, grin grin
Or maybe she was being sarcastic. Like wah kinda pickup line is that? Duh. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by banre(m): 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
Benita27:
Respect yourself. I'm helping a brother get laid. grin

i see...
lemme just watch and learn as the both of you get either person laid.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by HARDLABOR: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
seniormallam:
just approach her and start barking like a dog Woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woooooooo wooooooo

don't worry when you are matured enough that confidence will come naturally.

Dis guy could even be worser dan I in a situation like this

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
HARDLABOR:

Maybe it more of my esteem...

Coz av really caution myself not to engage in a conversation with a girl I don't know coz of the past rejections get
So why don't you work on your esteem. Being rejected by one or two ladies doesn't mean there's no woman out there who would love to date you.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
smh 1billa times,kumo abi kondo? grin grin
Kumòò

Have I told you I’m feeling your body. Your body movement say she need somebody. Of what profit shall it be when body needs somebody and still left with nobody

How you see am? cheesy cheesy
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by MetroBaba1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
Benita27:
Thanks for the compliment but I'd rather go alone.

What do you say here?. grin

My Reply:

Hahaha. Please oo, I Want The Blessings To Be Two, And Not Just For One Only. Anyway, You're Beautiful!!

Easy Compliment. Remember, You're Trying To 'Win' Your Attention. And Also, NO Too Much Talk. Keep It Simple.

Any Reply?

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by lilmaydee(m): 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
Benita27:
Nothing comes easily na. Even when they like you at first sight they'd pretend and give you bìtchy attitude to see how far you're willing to do the chasing. grin
i have been chasing one like that for 4 years now. She kept saying the same thing each time I reminded her of it. I gave up last week jawe. I can't come and kill myself. If you don't mind I need to learn a thing or two from you. Can I pm u?

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by HARDLABOR: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
Benita27:
So why don't you work on your esteem. Being rejected by one or two ladies doesn't mean there's no woman out there who would love to date you.

My sister na were d wahala dey gangan b dat

Am d type of person da take anything unusual frm d too personal most especially frm opposite sex....

I hate embarrassment embarassed

If I get embarrassed ryt nw, it will take me so long to get over it

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
MetroBaba1:

My Reply:

Hahaha. Please oo, I Want The Blessings To Be Two, And Not Just For One Only. Anyway, You're Beautiful!!

Easy Compliment. Remember, You're Trying To 'Win' Your Attention. And Also, NO Too Much Talk. Keep It Simple.

Any Reply?
You're game with your respond. Some guys would've given up after I said I'd rather go alone. Well, I'll either say "Alright" or "Some other time".

If she happens to be someone you know, you may decide to request for her number when next you run into her. Not necessarily on your first meeting so you don't come off needy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
HARDLABOR:

My sister na were d wahala dey gangan b dat

Am d type of person da take anything unusual frm d too personal most especially frm opposite sex....

I hate embarrassment embarassed

If I get embarrassed ryt nw, it will take me so long to get over it
Do you know how many guys were embarrassed by the girls they're dating but ended up getting them 'cause they didn't give up on what they wanted?. grin Don't have at the back of your mind that a girl is just going to embrace you on first meeting.

5 Likes

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
NoFavors:
Kumòò

Have I told you I’m feeling your body. Your body movement say she need somebody. Of what profit shall it be when body needs somebody and still left with nobody

How you see am? cheesy cheesy
Dope lines but kumoo fit kill person oo. grin
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
lilmaydee:
i have been chasing one like that for 4 years now. She kept saying the same thing each time I reminded her of it. I gave up last week jawe. I can't come and kill myself. If you don't mind I need to learn a thing or two from you. Can I pm u?
4years?. That's serious. Leave her joor. I don't have access to my mails on this account.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Dope lines but kumoo fit kill person oo. grin
na kumo good pass na. E go full mouth well cheesy
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by lilmaydee(m): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
Benita27:
4years?. That's serious. Leave her joor. I don't have access to my mails on this account.
ok. Are u on fb?
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by AlexCk: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mariinee:
Or maybe she was being sarcastic. Like wah kinda pickup line is that? Duh. grin grin

Lol,
Maybe.

Lol grin.

Told ya, imma terrible'woo-er' grin grin.
Coman enlighten me o
Lol
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
NoFavors:
na kumo good pass na. E go full mouth well cheesy
chaiii badoooo oshaaaa
Re: Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
lilmaydee:
ok. Are u on fb?
Not at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Kenya Socialite With The Largest Hips (photos) / Ladies Share Your Worst Kiss Ever. / Man Shocked As Mbaise Traditional Marriage List Amounts To N1 Million (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.