Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe (237459 Views)

Unknown Destination (The Hellish Life At The Orphanage) / ''life At The Top Cold Night" Is Their Anyway I Could Get This Book For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
See love.....Gucciqueen Damibiz don make an oh.....a full update dedicated to me,by myself...thanks Man...kontinue
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
confusion is when you steal meat from the pot and you don't know if the spoon was inside or outside it. cheesy
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
Men,i can Relate to that like Dem......
WHIZKIDEFE:
confusion is when you steal meat from the pot and you don't know if the spoon was inside or outside it. cheesy

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 1:45am On Mar 11, 2018
I have a dream
A song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me, I'll cross the street
I have a dream, oh yeah
I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness still another mile
I believe in angels
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me, I'll crossed the street
I have a dream
I have a dream
A song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me, I'll crossed the street
I have a dream
I'll crossed the street
I have a dream
-
Westlife_ I Have A Dream
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
Today won't be complete if i don't say this.

To the best woman i have ever met in my life and the best mom in the whole wide World
(www sumtin)
I won't be here in this world if not for you and i don't think my life would be meaningful if i was given birth to by another woman.

You give me a reason to smile even in my worst moments, the thought of having you as a mom alone is a strong conviction that proves beyond reasonable doubts that God truely loves me cos He gave me one of His angels(you) for a mother, and that is very rare.

Since i was born, and now i'm getting young(smiley), i have never seen a mother as understanding, caring and loving as you.

If Love, Composure, Calmness, Intelligence, Care, Compassion, Peace, Understanding, Patience and all the best Characteristics in this life were Courses of School of motherhood, then i would proudly beat my chest and say,
my mum graduated with Dinstinction from that school.
(nor be joke o, na real matter!)

Words can't quantify the joy and love i gat for you, and i have the best feeling knowing you are my mom.
Na only you fit actually catch grenade for me cos i know the pain you went through on that day you gave birth to me was out of the world, no pain in this world could be compared to that.

Sweet mother, i nor go fit forget you for all the suffer wey you suffer for me.
Na only you dey put your children happiness first before your own, you don make many sacrifices just to ensure say we become somebody for life, i neva see dis kine love before o!

Na you be my definition of Pure love, never met someone so down to earth and selfless in my life.

Dear God,
please bless my mom(and dad n siblings), keep her in good health and Wealth always and please ensure to grant all her heart's desires. (Amen!)

Please, as you gave my dad an angel for a wife and the mother of angels for children,
please, when its time for me to get married, give me a replica of my mom for a wife too.
Please, i know her kind are going on extinction but please, reserve one of her kind for me. (Amen!)

Nor be rake i dey rake or hype my mum o, if na my mum born you, you for understand wetin i dey talk. :p

Happy Mothers Day to My Lovely Mom(best of the best) and all the rest Mothers.

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
Continuation
When i went to check who was at the door, i met meekest there standing with a bag on his back and i was suprised cos that was not his normal pattern of knocking.
"oshare, wetin dey happen to you na, where you carry bag dey go dis kine morning?," i asked him.
" wey you gimme chance 1st, i run comot from my lodge make dem nor pour me water, i tell dem say i dey go Benin," he replied while he went to drop his bag in the wardrope.
"wetin you still dey do for house, dis one wey you arrange everywhere so, which babe you dey expect?" he asked me.
" You nor well o, you think say i be like you wey dey arrange house only wen you dey expect babe? I fired him my reply.
-
Let me say something,
If you are a guy that tidy your house only when you are expecting someone(mostly babe),
Receive sense!
I don't joke with tidiness cos i don't feel comfortable my house is untidy.
Most times i don't feel like leaving my room cos of the comfort i feel, e go just dey do me like say na 5star hotel i lodge. smiley
(nor be joke o)

My brother and i are neat freaks, if you nor believe, dat na your own cup of tea, those who know me personally can attest to it, nor be say dem shot bird, mama fly
Hygiene is bae
(make i stop here jare, b4 some pipo go say i dey show myself) cheesy
-
"Na truth, dey there dey fool yourself until, you wan impress me abi? Kolo!" he fired back at me.
I didn't reply him, i went to the table to eat my food cos it was getting cold.
"if you eat finish ehn, i nor wan see you for the house, wear your clothes make you go school or anywhere you like go, surfa you comot from d house" he told me while i nodded, didn't answer him, i held myself from replying him till i finished eating.
I was suprised meekest didn't join me while i ate, i suspect something was wrong but i couldn't place it.
Its not like he is a glutton o, but the boy likes food by default.

Even if just finished eating to his satisfaction and they bring another food, the boy go sti chow like say 2moro no dey.
When it comes to food, meekest motto is " chop the one wey you dey see first".
That means, even if you have prepared something to eat anywhere, if a food is served before you, eat the one in your front 1st before you think of anyone else.

While another friend of mine motto when it comes to food is,
" food na king"
(dis one weak me) cheesy.
-
After eating, cleared my plate to the sink and washed it straight up, no time to pile up dirty plates.
When i was through, i came to the room to meet meekest in a dull mood, and it confirmed my earlier suspicion of something being wrong.

I know my friends and how they behave, i know something was amiss but i didn't ask him what was wrong cos the day was stil young.
"oya do make you dey comot from the house, i nor wan see you, i wan dey on my own and i nor want any disturb," meekest told me.
" nor let me swear for you o, cos na instantly e go catch you," i replied him as we laughed.
-
After we talked for a while, i layed down on the floor and relaxed, some of my logde mates could be heard shouting over the phone giving directions to the person(parents,lover, friends etc) at the other end.
While i relaxed, i asked myself why i made the decision not to invite anyone over for my Matric, but i couldn't find any genuine reason till my subconcious(1st Mind) said,
" Matric nor mean anything, na convocation be the koko jare, nor be about who matric, na about who convocate" it gingered me and i smiled within me.

"omo, Efe, wahala dey o" meekest said as i came back to reality.
To be continued.

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
I hope Blacky no give girl belle abi ?
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WAACUT(m): 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
Chale.... Menz.. Gather dey wait for the unripe mango
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by IAmAmbrose(m): 11:32am On Mar 14, 2018
The Ghost Reading Association of Nigeria has today denounce their chairman in the person of Me maself and I.... Due to the fact.... That i said i must comment on this write up... Bros get out you sabi write jareh... Yuh Erigga lines usage they make me heart soft like today bread
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meekest(m): 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
hahaha food na king,who get dat motto
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
Damibiz:
I hope Blacky no give girl belle abi ?
Dis ur statement question get as e be o. cheesy
WAACUT:
Chale.... Menz.. Gather dey wait for the unripe mango
happy waiting.... cheesy

IAmAmbrose:
The Ghost Reading Association of Nigeria has today denounce their chairman in the person of Me maself and I.... Due to the fact.... That i said i must comment on this write up... Bros get out you sabi write jareh... Yuh Erigga lines usage they make me heart soft like today bread
Nothing do you bros, your teeth complete! cheesy

meekest:
hahaha food na king,who get dat motto
Na my mouth you wan tey hear say Kpoluzo abi. smileycheesy

Com, Ogbeni warn yourself o. smiley
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
Continuation
When i heard the word, i knew something was up, and a bad one at that cos meekest is a jolly fellow, nor be small tin go make am dull like dat.
The silence that followed was loud for some seconds.
" hwfa, wetin dey sup?
Nairabet and Betnaija don finally collect your school fees wen you invest?" i asked him while i laughed.
" oboy, if na dat one sef, e for better na, wetin dey do me now pass dat one o" he said.
"make e nor be wetin i dey think o" i said while smiling.
" you serious for once na, you too do sef" he said.
" oshare, nor be me put you for the one wen you dey so o, make you respect yourself there, you hear.
Oya talk, wetin happen?" i said while i sat down to listen to him.
"na Tovia o" he said in a low tone.
"ehen, wetin happen to her?" i asked him.
" she call me say she miss her period o" he said with a sad expression.
" na im make you con dey do like who wan die? You nor well o" i told him while i laughed.
" wetin you mean?" he asked me.
"na small matter na, if she miss her period, tell her make she go find am well, she go see am, period!" i said while i luaghed.
" you be ice-fish o, i dey talk serious matter, you dey take am do joke, why your life be like dis sef?" he asked me while getting angry.
" calm down bros, e neva reach quarrel, see na good news be dis o, say my guy go soon turn baby daddy, see as body dey sweet me,"
"Guy, nor worry i go support you with baby food, clothes and pampers, after all what are friends for?
Make she keep am o, you don over due to be father sef, you nor see say you don dey old?
Atleast if you born now, in the next 20yrs, you and your pikin go dey sit down dey reason, very make sense!" i said while laughing and he just stared at me like 'wetin dey worry dis one'.
" you be kolo! Wen you dey talk am so, shey e sweet for your mouth, why you nor go born now ehn? Idiot!" he said as he threw a pillow at me.
"no o, i nor wan born my children com dis life com suffer, my children go live soft life, i gats be a rich dad for my rich kids, shey you understand?
I go give my children street OT once-once, make their mate for no cheat them" i said while i dodged the pillow.
"omo, nor be small tin you dey do o, dem send you com school, na 2 certificates you wan carry go house so" i added while lauging and he got confused and asked,
"which 2 certificates be dat?."
"na school certificate and your pikin birth certificate! Na man you be o, i loyal o bros" i told him as i prostrated while he stood up to chase me.
" thunder fire you there" he said as he stood up.
" wait o, bros relax, na wetin i talk make you stand up so?
See as you rise like bread wey dem soak for water,
you wan beat me?
Abi is it a crime to say the truth again?" i asked him while he relaxed and smiled.
"you be kolo o" he said as he fell into the bed.
"guy, serious for once abeg, whats the way forward na, d tin don weak me, i confuse like dis" he said.
"nor worry, sleep, make your brain relax, there's no problem without solution, shey na oyibo say "a problem share, is a problem half solved", nor worry chill, na small matter" i said as i layed down to relax too.
To be continued.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:10am On Mar 16, 2018
[Verse 1: Nasty C]
They told me everybody's 15 minutes in a different timezone
And since I have it at the moment
You the one I wanna shine my light on
Get your life, get your life, little mama
Won't you get your life on?
Ain't nothing cooler than the wrong moves
When you do 'em to the right song, the right song
Let's shoot this movie and put the shit on repeat
I hope this Mary's not making you fall asleep
Before we hit the road, put our phones on silent
Nobody's tryna bring sand to the beach
What would it take to change your plans for the weekend?
'Cause I am tryna kick it like EA
The whole thing, the pre-party, the pre-sex
Now we hit the Major League where the G's at

[Chorus: Ice Prince]
I like you, girl, in particula
You in particula
Said I like your waist in particula, ah ha, eh
I like you, girl, in particula, yeah
You in particula

[Post-Chorus: Patoranking]
Come, come, give me the love, girl
Give me the love, girl, give me the love, girl
Come, come, come, give me the love, girl
Bring di dance and gimme some culture

[Verse 2: Jidenna]
I wanna give you what I'm feeling here, yeah
Give me love one of these days
I know the first time I saw you there, yeah
Give me love one of these days
Carry, carry cary go
Na u sabi, mami,you already know
Carry, carry cary go
Me, I can't lie, oh
I like you, gal, in particular
Can I see your particulars?
I been screening you like una pelicula
So b-b-baby, let's stir it up, yeah
I, I've come to see you what's in your eyes
(Give me that love, girl)
Bia Bia Bia Baby

[Chorus: Ice Prince]
I like you, girl, in particula
You in particula
I like you, girl, in particula, yeah
You in particula

[Post-Chorus: Ice Prince]
Give me the love, girl, give me the love,
girl Come, come, come,
give me the love, girl
Bring di dance and gimme some culture

[Bridge: Ice Prince]
Bring di dance gyal, give me some culture
Bring di dance gyal, give me some culture

[Repeat Chorus]

-
Major Lazer ft Nasty C, Ice Prince, Jidenna & Patoranking_ Particula
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
51k views for my freestyle shocked, Jesu! See levels. cheesycheesy

Someborri please call Guiness Book of Record for me, i nor fit shout.
(issa highest freestyle writing session somtin)

See as body dey sweet like say dem go pay me money for the views.. Choi! cheesy

To my readers, commenters and likers smiley, i say, Thank you!
i don't think i would have gotten to this extent if not for you guys.
(real matter)

Special shout out to meekest, joshuamoses101, meneski, cue64, dcteejay008, damibiz, ikdbabie (1st lady), favch, shurley22(special someone) and co..
(ona too much)

3 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by cue64: 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
51k views for my freestyle shocked, Jesu! See levels.

Someborri please call Guiness Book of Record for me, i nor fit shout.

See as body dey sweet like say dem go pay me money for the views.. Choi! cheesy

i don't think i would have gotten to this extent if not for you guys.
(real matter)

Special shout out to meekest, joshuamoses101, meneski, damibiz, ikdbabie, favch, shirley22 and co..
(ona too much)

I nor see my moniker oh! well make I dey observe sha... las las things go xup 4 here
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
cue64:
I nor see my moniker oh! well make I dey observe sha... las las things go xup 4 here
Big man, after you, na you again.

Nor vex abeg,
your name dey d list for my mind.
cheesy
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by cue64: 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Big man, after you, na you again.

Nor vex abeg,
your name dey d list for my mind.
cheesy
no wahala as u don lemme know so ehn two black bullet for u be that... PS I been dey try call u unto that matter we align last but ur number no go through oh
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 17, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
51k views for my freestyle shocked, Jesu! See levels.
51k+ views, if it were to be youtube now you would have been smiling to the bank o.
bikokwa come an kwantinue o.
#StillIFollow
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
DCTEEJAY008:

51k+ views, if it were to be youtube now you would have been smiling to the bank o.
bikokwa come an kwantinue o.
#StillIFollow
shocked
Na to carry dis story enta Youtube be dat na, abi how ona see am? cool

Money Must Be Made o grin

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
shocked
Na to carry dis story enta Youtube be dat na, abi how ona see am? grin
Nice one, but abeg finish d tori here on NL first o, you cant come and be killing two birds with your david's catapult o(dont look at me like dat joor, na play i dye o)
Bikokwa come and kwantinue
lemme not derail
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
DCTEEJAY008:

Nice one, but abeg finish d tori here on NL first o, you cant come and be killing two birds with your david's catapult o(dont look at me like dat joor, na play i dye o)
Bikokwa come and kwantinue
lemme not derail
Today is kinda tight for me but i'll try to update today, even if its something light(short). cheesy

Shey you understand

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
cue64:
no wahala as u don lemme know so ehn two black bullet for u be that... PS I been dey try call u unto that matter we align last but ur number no go through oh
PM me.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:

Today is kinda tight for me but i'll try to update today, even if its something light(short). cheesy

Shey you understand
for sure na!
Anticipating your next update
thank you
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by IAmAmbrose(m): 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bros leave yuh freestyle na die
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
Continuation
When we woke up later in the afternoon, i prepared jollof rice with the biggest pot in the kitchen as my own way of celebrating matric.
"hmm, bros, i like the aroma wey dey com from your kitchen o, i must chop for dis food o, make i go bring plate?" i girl that had been making call said from outside, said.
" no wahala na" i replied as we laughed.

After the food don ehn, i nor con even fit chop much again sef cos only the aroma wey i inhale make my belle full.
(don't look at me like dat o) :p

As i dish food for one big breakable plate, i con leave am for kitchen make e cold unto say na afternoon(everywhere dey hot) plus light no dey.
Dat time we neva buy gen and NEPA(BEDC) dey perform their Kovians(witchcraft) character dat day, they didn't want people like me that didn't want to go out that day to enjoy ourselves at home by jamming music while relaxing under the fan at the highest.
(Dat moment wen you go just dey, dey like yourself)

As i went back to the room, i met meekest staring at the ceiling with a pale look.
" oshare, you wan think die? Abi you nor know say if you dey think anyhow matter, e go make you quick old?" i asked him while i sat down.
"oma, the matter weak me abeg, she say she nor wan keep am, say make i bring funds make she take care of am before e go too late," he replied me.
" ehen, she don decide na, wetin con dey bother you for the matter now? Abi you don ready to be father now before?" i asked him while i laughed.
" no na, you be kolo o, see d kine mumu question wen you dey ask me," he fired back at me.
"Jesu! Bros, nor be me put you for the one wen you dey o, you better respect yourself there, idiot! Shey wen you dey bang her body dey sweet you, wait o...... You dey enta puna WWE "Raw"?" i asked him and i didn't wait for him to reply before i said,
" na so conji hold you reach wey you nor fit wear raincoat(Condom) first before you start match? I asked him.

Let me say something,
to all the Team "na skin-to-skin dey sweet pass."
Nor be lie o, the feeling is out of the world i guess wink,
but the d day wen devil one play with your destiny na dat day, she go use her leg hook you when d cum don dey com outside and you dey try remove gbola, and as d tin dey sweet ur brain, you nor go know when you take offload everything for inside.

Na wen your eyes don clear before you go know say you don lose guard.
Na dat time you go dey blame your village people wey nor even know weda you dey exist) cheesy
-
Sex na one kine mumu tin o, i just remember one matured man dey bang one babe for the next room dey disturb my sleep with their noise.
I dey try bear am smal-smal o, till i hear,
" uhhmm, mami, mami, ahh, you will kill-e me, you are too sweet!" a male voice said while moaning
(i con dey imagine weda the man dey chop d babe for am to dey say she sweet)
I was contemplating to call security cos i thought there was a cannibal in the next room when i heard,
" please, don't cum inside me please, i don't want to a baby mama, ahhhh, baby! Baby! baby-harder! Harder! Uhmm, aahhh, don't stop, don't stop!" the girl said while under the anointing in the other room.
(i con dey wonder weda na dat Olamide "Don't Stop" track she dey sing) choi!

Omo, as i dey reason the matter ehn, i nor know wen i take burst laugh, as dem hear my laugh, na once dem maintain.
The next morning, when i com outside, i see dem dey come outside too, na there i tey see dem, one matured man with big belle and one small girl, the type wen people dey call runs-girl.

Na so two babes dey quarrel one day near my lodge,
one say "i'm not a prostitute like you, i have class"
the other one say, " you that is a hoe, i'm better than you that is hoeing"
(d tin weak me)
i think say e don there till i heard another girl said,
"these hoes and prostitutes are too local, i'm happy that i'm not like them, i'm proud to be a runs-girl"

Omo, i tire for them dat day, laugh almost kee me.
" ashawo na ashawo, no matter the name(Runs-girl, Hoe, Prostitute, Aristo) you call am.
-
To everyone,
if you must have pre-marital sex, please, use a condom.
It is not 100percent, but altleast it reduces the chance of unwanted pregnancy and STDs.

NB: I'm not in anyway encouraging pre-marital sex o, but if you bang, bang responsibly to reduce the rate of children that are born to suffer

To all BJers (head givers), whats d need of using a CD after a successful BJ?
What are you trying to prevent if nor pregnacy?
(question)

Wetin i know sef?
-
back to the matter,
after bombing meekest with my questions, he couldn't reply me before i went to bring the food from the kitchen and after we finished eating, we tabled the matter.
"omo, last last, na money dey yab me so o, i don try control for money but everything dey bounce" he said.
"bros, na round 2 sleep win am, i said as i ignored his statement and ask him to sleep and forget all his worries.
To be continued

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 18, 2018
"these hoes and prostitutes are too local, i'm happy that i'm not like them, i'm proud to be a runs-girl
This one weak me o
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WAACUT(m): 8:27am On Mar 18, 2018
Shaaii... Oshare... I dey believe you die... Happy Sunday bro
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by tu9ic3(m): 11:21am On Mar 18, 2018
Oshare I dey gbadun u, in particula... WHIZKIDEFE in particula... double gbosa for u add am anoda one make e b tripple gbosa. Baba u are mouthed
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by tu9ic3(m): 11:23am On Mar 18, 2018
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
WAACUT:
Shaaii... Oshare... I dey believe you die... Happy Sunday bro
8-)
tu9ic3:
Oshare I dey gbadun u, in particula... WHIZKIDEFE in particula... double gbosa for u add am anoda one make e b tripple gbosa. Baba u are mouthed
smiley

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:55am On Mar 19, 2018
"Be contented, don't brag, be humble.
Everything is relative.
Your ocean can be someone's pond."
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
Continuation
We slept again for the second time and it was a long siesta, the sound of music blasting from one of the rooms and i felt happy, cos music gives me one kinda joy i can't explain.

When i woke up, meekest was stil asleep, i took my phone and found the notification led blinking, and when i checked, i found out some missed calls from my mum and a text msg from a strange number.

I returned my mum's call and she picked up,
"where have you left your phone all these while, you got worried all here.
How was your Matric celebration over there?
Have you eaten?
Why is your voice sounding like that?
Is anything the problem?" my Mum said and rapped her questions faster than Eminem(Rapper).
When it comes to caring, my mum is a PHD holder in that field.
"i'm sorry, i have been sleeping and i just woke up now and your missed calls was the 1st thing i saw.
I even wanted to yawn but i held it cos i wan hear from you first before i do any other thing." i said and she chuckled from the other end while i answered some questions from my siblings (the phone was on speaker, something like a conference call, but dis one na family call) cheesy
"send us a picture you took with your matric gown" one of my siblings requested
My dad spoke to me lastly and gave me some words of wisdom and encouragement before the call ended.
(man-talk-to-man, man understand).

"oboy, time fast o, abi na you fast forward am?" meekest asked immediately i dropped the phone.
"when you dey sleep like bag of rice since, why you no go ask me anyhow quetion, tired boy!" i replied him.

Time check, 05:45pm.
My brother called me on phone to meet him up Dominion City, the lodge of our guys we squatted with in Genesis, i told him OK before i ended the call.
" hwfa, diplomatic say make i com block am for Genesis o, oya go ready make we stroll" i told meekest.
" oma, i nor wan go anywhere, i nor want make any of my lodge mates see me, for morning i tell dem say i dey go Benin, so i nor want make dem see me now and besides,
Tovia matter still dey bother me, wen i talk about the funds matter dat time,you just bone like say you nor hear wetin i talk before you say make we sleep round 2, you think say i nor code abi," meekest said while i smiled.

" ehen, nor be say i nor hear wetin you talk o, but i just want make we sleep dat time and if i answer you then, d sleep go comot from my eye, dats why i bone dat time, so how e con dey be now?," i explained before i asked him the question.
" na just funds be the solution now o, and nothing dey my account for now, awish i see person wey go borrow me now, i for borrow from am o, even with interest sef, i go pay back.
You know who fit borrow me?" he replied and asked me his own question.

" na wa o, all dis kine wahala tins sef, make ona bang responsibly, ona nor go gree, now na, na money wey you suppose dey do better tin nai you wan take solve dis problem now, dis one na wetin ordinary Gold Circle(CD) or Kiss(CD) for prevent o, but konji nor go allow ona use ona sense, make ona learn to control ona self, mba!, tame conji, rara! All these children of nowadays, ona nor dey hear word," i said with a serious countenance at first(like say i be im father) before smiling at last knowing my message has been passed.

Let me tell you something,
its not like na me sabi pass o, but if you like your friend(s), like truely value your friends, you won't hesitate to correct them when they make mistakes.
If you value friendship like i do, you will try try to clear your friens's fvck up, its not easy o, but sometimes, if you don't correct your friend when he/she makes a mistake, who will?
(shey you understand dat kine tin)
-
Thats why i always say, if you see me make mistake(s), you can laugh all you want o but please, don't forget to correct me cos nobody is perfect.
-
back to the matter,
" na because of funds when i dey find make you dey talk all dis many talk so? I nor blame you," meekest said, sounding angry.
" my guy relax, nor be say d talk plenty, u eff up, i know say e nor dey easy o but next time no blow without protection to avoid stories that touch," i replied him.
"Ok, sir. I don hear," he replied me and i laughed.
" na your head you dey call sir, you dey swear for me? Why old man like you go dey call young man like me 'sir', is your brain paining you?," i asked him while we both laughed.
"ehen, na how much you need to solve the problem?" i asked him.
" na **k o, and i need am now before d tin go pass dis stage," he replied and i laughed while i stood up and went inside.
"you don suppose be grandpa o," i said as i brought out some money i kept in my waldrope incase of emergency, i removed the amount needed and kept the rest before i went back to the room.
"when i got to the room, i meekest eyes were closed, i guess he was meditating when i threw the money at him.
" why you dey throw paper for my body na" he said as he felt something on him, but smiled and hugged me when he realised it was money.
To be continued

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (59) (Reply)

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.