Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe (237356 Views)

Unknown Destination (The Hellish Life At The Orphanage) / ''life At The Top Cold Night" Is Their Anyway I Could Get This Book For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
A Blissful New Month Wish from Me2u all of you my readers
(both old and new).

To that anonymous person(reader) who had bombarded me with likes, please identify yourself o, you derserve a gold-plated customised update dedicated to you.
I feel gingered and motivated, thank you!

Ikdbabie (1st lady), it feels good to have you around you know. wink

Favch, i know its school that is hiding you. cheesy
I guess you are cool.

Don meneski! I know say you gallant like Nigerian soldiers, you are highly regarded, boss.

Meekest n Joshuamoses101, my brothers from different mothers, i greet ona office o!
Blessings fall on ona!

WAACUT:
no... Am not an arsenal fan...... Is not Walcott... Is waacut.... My nickname
Ok, *thumbs up
DCTEEJAY008:
[/b]And she be like "please my charger is bad, can i borrow yours, i really need to make this call **showing you her phone**" Then in your mind you be like "is this one not an agent from my village people"
lol
happy new month blood ( WHIZKIDEFE )
**confirmations2U**
Lwkmd.. Baddest! I greet you and wish you same.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by shurley22(f): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
A Blissful New Month Wish from Me2u all(Readers).

To that anonymous person who had bombarded me with likes, please identify yourself o, you derserve a gold-plated customised update dedicated to you.
I feel gingered and motivated, thanks to you.

Ikdbabie (1st lady), it feels good to have you around you know,

Good to know you felt motivated...
The read was worth the while... nice story you've got going on...
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
shurley22:

Good to know you felt motivated...
The read was worth the while... nice story you've got going on...
You almost got me singing "Speechless" by Michael Jackson.

What a way to begin a new month, life is good when you got the likes o shurley22 in it.

Drama queen, welcome to my E-Community, meet Ikdbabie for your free coke n pop-corn.
*thumbs up.

Go and update your diary, mention me when you do. *smiles
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by shurley22(f): 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
You almost got me singing "Speechless" by Michael Jackson.

What a way to begin a new month, life is good when you got the likes o shurley22 in it.

Drama queen, welcome to my E-Community, meet Ikdbabie for your free coke n pop-corn.
*thumbs up.

Go and update your diary, mention me when you do. *smiles

Lol....thank you
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:24am On Mar 02, 2018
Chorus:
Baba God Blessing no go pass you by,
Him go bless you so Tey dem go ask you why
And the bad belle people dem go pass you by
Cos baba God no go let you die oo ooh
He will let you fly
Over the obstacle you dey face sometimes
You just have to try
Make baba God blessing to go pass you
Oun alabaromi
That time wey owu dey blow me yo oo
I dey always call on him
That’s why he would not let me die yee e e

Verse 1:
Blackmagic the dream made ikon believe
Me sef come believe,i brought on isi
either way we win whether or not it’s with me
Started off with cash 100 Gees
Miss Osiemi God bless you for me
I drew up a scheme,built up the skkteam
Pushed on believed
when push comes to shove your true friends you see
You wey dey f** up I no send you see
I still don’t know what kind of girl friend I need
I just wanna succeed
And what you expect I meet and exceed all based on the chi
Believe

(Repeat Chorus)

Verse 2:
Blackmagic the flow Tflava the beat
Face it, I’m a king I say no to defeat
Inspiration for the song 100k for the beat
1st album dropped didn’t make it to the streets because
The marketer dey fvck up & I needed the fvck up
So I could fall like bouncing ball and get back back up
But now I got the back up
Everything Confam we thank God everybody loving the single
They say this guy you dey sing o,
Babygirl said buy me a ring o
So I went and put the ring on a melody
I just wanna say thank you to my friends and my fans and my family
For helping me out

(Repeat Chorus)

Verse 3:
Blackmagic believe Oritsefemi dey flow
Seen many dey come I’m getting ready to go
Up higher and higher that’s how the story should go
Leave them loving the memory let the story be told
God bless uncle sammy,even thought he’s my cousin
God bless my mummy tell Enobizzy I love him
All my fans and my family and all the ones that supporting
Based on belief or based on the chi
Fvck you and your money if you are based on the greed
God’s time is the best,my album now in the market
My drive cannot be parking,My flight kind of departed
Fueled by the love I’m good,bye I love you

(Repeat Chorus)
-
Black Magic ft Oritse Femi_ Blessings

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:07am On Mar 03, 2018
This update is dedicated to shurley22(latest lady on the block) wink

Continuation
"Please, borrow me your matches," she said and I went to give her my lighter.
Whenjoy she left, I just wondered why she came to collect my lighter, I was like 'which day dat one start? Cos she lived at the extreme flat while I was in the 1st block.

My lodge was a 16 rooms bedsitter. It was built like a face-me i face-you with 8 rooms in a block directly opposite another 8 rooms in the next block.
I just smiled cos I realized someone was trying to famz me.
One mind told me we she got packet of matches in her kitchen,that she just came to lend mine cos you wanted to talk to me (see format,Dat kine tin!) cheesy

I remembered those days when a friend of mine was crushing on a girl then, the girl lives in our neighborhood,in a fenced compound.
So, anytime my friend wants to see her, he will pour away water from their drinking bucket and go to the girl's compound to fetch water cos he knows when he gets there, the girl is the one that usually opens the gate and open the tap key for him to fetch.
The funniest part is that, my friend have water in their tank o but just because he wants to see his crush for some minutes, he will give give himself stress of carrying water from that distance.
That is what he would complain heaven and earth for if he was sent to do so by someone else o.
(Things people do for love/crush ehn)

The tin wey dey pain me be say, if the babe Com open gate for am, he nor go talk anything o, na so he just just dey sun I'm teeth grin like goat we dem roast. Choi!
(Love na one kine mumu tin o) cheesy
That was then Sha, e yaff tey-ed.
-
When the mix finished playing, I decided to see a movie, I inserted the seasonal movie "Empire" to while away time.
As I was watching the movie, my brother came inside, he bought food and we ate as we watched before we heard a loud bang on the lodge gate cos the caretaker normally locks it from 10:30pm.
Our room was the 1St room in the 1st block of the lodge close to the gate. One thing I don't like about staying close to the gate was the noise associated with it, you have to bear all forms of noise from the gate, noise from people who can't raise their legs from the ground ( very annoying) etc, but you gats bear.

And when the banging persisted,
"Na who be dat we dey disturb the lodge so? Caretaker asked as he came out of his room.
" keto, na me Julius abeg open for us" Julius replied.
" make on a dey go back to where on a dey com from" Caretaker replied him.
"Na chairman place I Com from dis evening, he just dey warn me say I nor fit dey take care of my lodge, say dem dey observe boys we dey smoke igbo(weed) and gamble for dis lodge and I nor dey do anything about am.
See! From today go ehn, I nor Wan see the legs of those on a friends for dis lodge again o.
Ona just dey Com skul, Ona Don dey misbehave. Those boys wey ona dey carry Com the lodge so, dem nor get lodge?
Ona nor fit go their lodge go smoke? As Ona nor get sense so, abi Ona think say na to dey wear big shoes and clothes dey Waka nai be the Mata? He asked them.
"Keto which kine yanning be all these one na, wet in dry bring did kine talk dey come now? Biggy asked from outside.
"You dey mad? Na me you dey ask Dat question so? Make thunder fire you there" Keto fired back his reply.

"Keto if you nor open the gate now ehn, you go see wet in you dey find display nite o" Julius replied withat a shout.
"You dey mad! Small boy like you dey threaten me? Dem nor born you well.
You know me? I be confirm Lagos boy o, ajegunle boy like me Naim small rat like you dey open Dat your smelling mouth dey threaten Abi? Idiiioottt!

Ona know say girls dey the lodge Ona go dey carry anyhow boys dey Com misbehave for here.
Ona know who dose Ona friends be?
As dem dey follow Ona dey enta the lodge so, dem dey observe everywhere, we you dey dem so, dem dey thief Waka, den by the time we dem Don dey thief Ona smal-smal, Na Ona go 1st say caretaker nor dey do Im work.
To be continued

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by shurley22(f): 7:54am On Mar 03, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
This update is dedicated to shurley22(latest lady on the block) wink

Continuation
"Please, borrow me your matches," she said and I went to give her my lighter.
Whenjoy she left, I just wondered why she came to collect my lighter, I was like 'which day dat one start? Cos she lived at the extreme flat while I was in the 1st block.

My lodge was a 16 rooms bedsitter. It was built like a face-me i face-you with 8 rooms in a block directly opposite another 8 rooms in the next block.
I just smiled cos I realized someone was trying to famz me.
One mind told me we she got packet of matches in her kitchen,that she just came to lend mine cos you wanted to talk to me (see format,Dat kine tin!) cheesy

I remembered those days when a friend of mine was crushing on a girl then, the girl lives in our neighborhood,in a fenced compound.
So, anytime my friend wants to see her, he will pour away water from their drinking bucket and go to the girl's compound to fetch water cos he knows when he gets there, the girl is the one that usually opens the gate and open the tap key for him to fetch.
The funniest part is that, my friend have water in their tank o but just because he wants to see his crush for some minutes, he will give give himself stress of carrying water from that distance.
That is what he would complain heaven and earth for if he was sent to do so by someone else o.
(Things people do for love/crush ehn)

The tin wey dey pain me be say, if the babe Com open gate for am, he nor go talk anything o, na so he just just dey sun I'm teeth grin like goat we dem roast. Choi!
(Love na one kine mumu tin o) cheesy
That was then Sha, e yaff tey-ed.
-
When the mix finished playing, I decided to see a movie, I inserted the seasonal movie "Empire" to while away time.
As I was watching the movie, my brother came inside, he bought food and we ate as we watched before we heard a loud bang on the lodge gate cos the caretaker normally locks it from 10:30pm.
Our room was the 1St room in the 1st block of the lodge close to the gate. One thing I don't like about staying close to the gate was the noise associated with it, you have to bear all forms of noise from the gate, noise from people who can't raise their legs from the ground ( very annoying) etc, but you gats bear.

And when the banging persisted,
"Na who be dat we dey disturb the lodge so? Caretaker asked as he came out of his room.
" keto, na me Julius abeg open for us" Julius replied.
" make on a dey go back to where on a dey com from" Caretaker replied him.
"Na chairman place I Com from dis evening, he just dey warn me say I nor fit dey take care of my lodge, say dem dey observe boys we dey smoke igbo(weed) and gamble for dis lodge and I nor dey do anything about am.
See! From today go ehn, I nor Wan see the legs of those on a friends for dis lodge again o.
Ona just dey Com skul, Ona Don dey misbehave. Those boys wey ona dey carry Com the lodge so, dem nor get lodge?
Ona nor fit go their lodge go smoke? As Ona nor get sense so, abi Ona think say na to dey wear big shoes and clothes dey Waka nai be the Mata? He asked them.
"Keto which kine yanning be all these one na, wet in dry bring did kine talk dey come now? Biggy asked from outside.
"You dey mad? Na me you dey ask Dat question so? Make thunder fire you there" Keto fired back his reply.

"Keto if you nor open the gate now ehn, you go see wet in you dey find display nite o" Julius replied withat a shout.
"You dey mad! Small boy like you dey threaten me? Dem nor born you well.
You know me? I be confirm Lagos boy o, ajegunle boy like me Naim small rat like you dey open Dat your smelling mouth dey threaten Abi? Idiiioottt!

Ona know say girls dey the lodge Ona go dey carry anyhow boys dey Com misbehave for here.
Ona know who dose Ona friends be?
As dem dey follow Ona dey enta the lodge so, dem dey observe everywhere, we you dey dem so, dem dey thief Waka, den by the time we dem Don dey thief Ona smal-smal, Na Ona go 1st say caretaker nor dey do Im work.
To be continued

Thanks for the dedication

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 8:12am On Mar 03, 2018
Nice work
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2018
shurley22:

UWC cool
Damibiz:
Nice work
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 03, 2018
Bros abeg try elongate the updates small. nice work, you aff tried, *thumbsUP*
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by collinometricx: 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
shurley22:

dats nt hw to quote...
ECO88
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Ikdbabie(f): 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
I won't dear, thanks it has not been easy BT we give God the glory. I have really missed ur story.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
DCTEEJAY008:
Bros abeg try elongate the updates small.
nice work,
you aff tried,
*thumbsUP*
smiley
Ikdbabie:
I won't dear, thanks it has not been easy BT we give God the glory. I have really missed ur story.
wink

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
Continuation
The caretaker later opened the gate for them after much begging from some neighbors inside.
"make dis one be d 1st and last time wey anybody go com d lodge dis kine time o, cos anybody com d lodge dis time again, i swear, i nor go even com outside from my room sef" Caretaker warned as he opened the gate for them to enter.
Na only on fridays night i go take consider for time cos of people wey dey go club.
"you Julius ehn, if na d igbo(weed) wey you dey smoke dey worry you ehn, nor carry am com my side o, cos i go fvck you up, or if you think say you don join one small cult wey make body dey catch you ehn, make you warn yourself wel-wel o.
And anyday wey i catch any of ona with dose ona friends dey smoke for dis lodge again ehn, na me go personally go call those army for Staff qtrs com for ona" he added as he locked the gate before he entered room and banged the door.
The noise vex me ehn cos the caretaker(Happy) lived in the next room after mine, disrupting the movie we were watching in the process.
I almost shouted at him for disturbing but i relaxed, after all, it wasn't my father's compound and it was a public place.
So i gats endure many tins cos if i wanted peace of mind and comfort, i for go build or buy my own lodge or alternatively pay for the rest rooms make dem quit the rest people make i know say na just me dey, no disturb!
But, no be madness be dat? cheesy

Make me remember some kine G-boys wey go pick money finish, dem go carry money go lodge expensive hotels for some months, den wen money finish dem go back to their rented apartment.
Nor be my money o but,
make i ask you, nor be foolishness be dat?
Dem nor fit use money go buy house or build their own?
Even if na self contain sef na something, then use money design am to standard,
use customization kill am!

Even if you get bedsitter sef,
Your own, na your own, nobody go fit take am from you.
I dey shame for some niggas wey dey move ride of millions and dem stil dey stay rented apartment, chai! Who do dem?

Well, i understand the fact say everybody get their priorities and life goals o, but buying luxury cars while living in another man's compound is a no-no for me.

Some guys be like, ' if i get money ehn, i go buy d latest G-Wagon take go turn up for Jokers, if the money finish, another money com again"
(dear sense, pls locate and fall on them for me!)
-
back to the matter jare,
Me dat doesn't like being getting unneccessary attention, i just kept my cool and pretended like i wasn't in the lodge to calm my mind down(dat kine tin), and continued the movie till i slept off while my brother continued.
-
The next morning, Happy came to inform us that there would be a general meeting in the lodge.
I just nodded at him even when i knew i won't attend.
Don't ask me why o

Meekest came to my place as happy left,
"howfar na, wetin dat guy dey for here dis kine morning na, dem com give ona quit notice?" he asked me while he laughed and entered inside.
"yeye dey worry you o, e nor too early to dey yan nonsense?" i replied him and kicked him playfully.

"oboy, Matric na next week o, how e go be na?" blacky asked me.
"guy, i nor know o, anyhow e wan be make e be o, infact i nor go even tell anybody about am sef, i nor want make anybody com, i wan dey on lowkey dat day" i replied him.
" you nor serious, i know say na joke you dey, oga talk better tin jare" blacky said while he threw a pillow at me.
"dey there na, when dat day reach you go know, i just feel like dey on my own dat day" i replied him while i catched the pillow in the air.
To be continued

4 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by cue64: 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
who dey house?? I dey look for landlord
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nice work man,kontinue
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
Wehdone sir, kwantinue...
Still i follow
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
cue64:
who dey house?? I dey look for landlord
Na we dey here! cheesy
Damibiz:
Nice work man,kontinue
*thumbs up
DCTEEJAY008:
Wehdone sir, kwantinue...
Still i follow
Thanks
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by favch(f): 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
ur head d ur neck, thought i was d only one who hates over familiarity with lodge mates oo ,my lodge self is near d gate,once I come back,bath cook, n enter my room, cus all these borrowers ehnn them plenty
Ride on jare, am still here ain't going anywhere
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WAACUT(m): 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
I DEY here with my bottle of 33
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:25am On Mar 07, 2018
favch:
ur head d ur neck, thought i was d only one who hates over familiarity with lodge mates oo ,my lodge self is near d gate,once I come back,bath cook, n enter my room, cus all these borrowers ehnn them plenty
Ride on jare, am still here ain't going anywhere
cheesy
WAACUT:
I DEY here with my bottle of 33
smiley
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:44am On Mar 07, 2018
Continuation
While we were talking, someone knocked the door and when i went to check who the person was, lo and behold, it was the girl that borrowed my lighter.
"good morning, i'm sorry i couldn't return it yesterday" she said as she said me the lighter.
"no problem" i replied as i collected it from her and entered inside to go prepare for class.
(No time to check time) :p

When i got back inside, i met meekest by the window peeping,
"omo dat babe make sense o, see goods wey only her carry!" he said as i entered.
"yeye dey worry you dis morning o, bomb dey your head?" i asked him as i entered bathroom.
" omo, link us up na, make i know say i get one client for your lodge"
he said.
" better thunder fire your mouth dia, your mate dey find client wey go bring money, na babe wen go make you spend money you dey find, dis boy you well so? Is your brain paining you?"i asked him while we laughed.
"oshare, leave am o, is it your money? I nor go just allow dis correct babe pass me by like dat o, if you like make you dey dull.
Fine babes even full ona lodge sef, you go dey com my lodge com dey follow us dey drag the small fine babes wey we get" he replied.
" nor be today i know say you no get sense, e don tey wen i know, kolo!" i said and the laughter continued.
I came out of the bathroom some minutes later, prepared and we left for school.
-
The rest days of the week passed without significant event.
Classes didn't hold that much, most lecturers didn't give lectures that week cos of series of meetingd they had for the upcoming Matric.
Classes were less filled cos most people who paid for matric-gown went to the school bursary to change their bank teller to school receipt for them to be able to collect their gowns ahead of the day cos the gowns were limited and it is strictly first-come-first-given.
Some people carry the gown matric gown matter for head ehn, if you see d way dem dey quarrel for queue ehn, you go weak.
Dem go dey almost fight themselves like say the matric gown na ticket to win money.
Na for the queue you go dey hear tins like,
"i first you com o, na me dey here before o"
" i'm behind you o"
"i'm in the front of you back o"
"nor allow anybody enter your front o"
"if anybody do wayo for here, i go scatter the line o"

If i see dem, na so i go just dey laugh cos those things nor dey freak me.
Before i comot from school sef, i nor know how Matric day dey be for inside school cos i nor enta school any of the matric days.
Even the previous one wey i go dis year January sef, i nor enta school.
(you go fear record!wink) cheesy
To be continued

4 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
Kontinue man,i dey ur back
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meneski(m): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
its been a long time bro... Nice one!... Meanwhile, so guys the write along is back... The last
gang standing.
www.nairaland.com/3854102/last-gang-standing-crime the sequel.
www.nairaland.com/3854102/last-gang-standing-crime/25
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
meneski:
its been a long time bro... Nice one!... Meanwhile, so guys the write along is back... The last
gang standing.
www.nairaland.com/3854102/last-gang-standing-crime the sequel.
www.nairaland.com/3854102/last-gang-standing-crime/25
Don Meneski! Finally you don ready to continue the action film(story).
Na man you be! Welcome back bro.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meneski(m): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Don Meneski! Finally you don ready to continue the action film(story).
Na man you be! Welcome back bro.
na ironkurtain de run am oh.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2018
It's not that easy with you here
But I know I want you to stay
See this could be is in a few years
But just admit you like to play
It's like everyday, I'm kicking rocks
I could fly away
But you got me at a complete stop
How do you, manage to keep me going
But somehow you keep me from going
See you distract me
But I'm distracted without you
I don't know how to focus
Baby teach me how to
Cause I'm standing still again
But if you love me,
Just like the way that I love you
I would'nt mind a little comforting from you
Why do I let you in my head
And I gotta go sometimes
But you're always on my mind
You're not helping me x5

But I helplessly fall for you
Now I'm running late
And I'm not a coffee drinker
But I lose sleep just thinking of you
So pour me a cup
I need to wake up
I need me some love
Now give it to me
Cause everywhere you go I'll follow you
I'll give you all of me give me all of you
I gotta go sometimes
See you distract me
But I'm distracted without you
I don't know how to focus
Baby teach me how to
Cause I'm standing still again
But if you love me,
Just like the way that I love you
I would'nt mind a little comforting from you
Why do I let you in my head
But I gotta go sometimes
You're not helping me babe x2

For you
You're not helping me babe x2
For you
-
Tatiana Manaois_ Helplessly
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by vickysly: 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
Nice story . .Ride on bro
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2018
Continuation
That week ran as if it was been chased by some hungry bull dogs without any significant event.
-
Time check 06:02am.
It was a Friday morning and
sounds of water splash filled the air accompanied by screams of "holl am! Holl am! Nor allow dem pass you o! Baff dem! Make sure say their body soak!" and it was followed by "please, its ok! I don't want my hair to get wet so it won't start smelling, i just made it yesterday for today's occassion" a girl said almost crying while begging and running.
"ah-boy, e don do na, see as you don soak me dis kine early mor-mor, you want make cold kill me?" a boy said while running.
"omo no worry, if cold catch you, no fear i don roll enough parcel for my room, you go smoke till you feel heat" Biggy replied the person.
"happy matric! A boy(Yoma) screamed as he ran outside from his room with a 20litres bucket filled with water and poured on the people he met outside.
" Yoma, what kind of play is that? I'm here complaining of one, you are adding your own to it" a girl(Chidinma) comlained.
" instead of you to dey happy say na clean water i pour you, you dey complain, you suppose dey happy say nor be my dirty clothes water i pour you" Yoma replied.
And when they were stil exchanging words, Yoma's roomie (Samson) came with his own bucket of water and poured on both of them.
"You neva see anything" i told the girl in my mind while i smiled.

"shey na my body don soak finish like dis so? today ehn, everybody for dis lodge go must wet today" Julius said while he ran inside his room.
" dis boy wan really die now, if anybody try am pour me water for dis lodge, d kine slap wen i go tear the person ehn, e go get sense!" my brother told cos of the statement Julius made.
" nobody go even try am com my side sef, me and dem nor dey laff before, so dem know the people wey dem go pour water" i replied my brother.
" for my ND days ehn, i don wooze one of my guy hot slap cos of water.
Dat day na the last paper of our ND 2 last semester, as we finish, na im me and some of my guys comot from class go sit down for outside dey wait one of my babe make she come outside from her hall before we go one side go flex.
So as we dey wait, na so dat my guy just go carry pure-water(sachet water) com say he muxt pour am for our body unto say we don graduate from ND, na there i con dey beg the boy wit small mouth say make he nor try am o, say i nor dey like am, he nor hear, i con gats waka comot from there make e for nor be like say i dey show myself, the mumu boy nor stil gree, i nor reason am, i stil dey beg am make he nor do, but he nor hear.
He con open the water, pour am for my body, na there i take vex, the next tin na correct slap i tear am, i nor even know the time wen i take slap am sef.
The guy na my correct guy wel-wel o, but he Bleep up, as i beg am reach make he nor pour me so, he suppose code say i nor dey like am.
I later tell am make he nor vex sha, dat na after he don collect free slap o" he said while i laughed.
"he neva see anything!, next time he go get sense" i said while we both laughed.
"if i fit do my own like dat cos of ordinary pure-water, na con dis igbo-boy wey i nor know, go con try am con pour me water, nor be the boy wan die so?" he asked.
"if he try am, those igbo go clear from im eyes" i said while we both laughed.

All those while the noise continued outside, people running, shouting and banging the gate with reckless abandon.
" oya make we go Exellence lodge and Sarah city(lodge) go pour people water.
Our lodge vs their lodge, Samson suggested that they should attack the lodges close to ours with water and some of them bought his idea.
I was inside laughing, i was like ' see plans wey matured people dey plan, i didn't blame them o, i considered it as fun.
After all its a once in a life time something.
(shey you understand?) smiley

Just when they were about to go outside, some group of people with buckets in their hands chased some girls into our lodge but they were all focused on one slim ajebo-tish-looking girl in particular.
"make ona holl am, she think say she go fit escape abi, after all the mouth wey she don make full ground say water no go touch her body today, na run she con dey run, her own don finish today, she must soak today" one of the guys that chased her said.
"fine girl, so you don go rake for guy men for your lodge abi? E don be for you today" Yoma said, and just like a planned work, they held the girl, made her sit on the ground and flooded her with buckets upon buckets of water.
They baptized her with different sizes of buckets of water till she started shivering (like fowl wey rain beat) before they left her and carried her back to their lodge(Felicity) to continue the show there.
But not without my lodge mates giving them full those of water o.

I sure say she nor go run mouth for dem boiz for her lodge again cos dem mean her and she feel am.
To be continued.

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Damibiz(m): 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
Matric....that year so
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
This update is dedicated to Damibiz (active someborri) smiley

Continuation
When my brother and i later came outside, and when we opened our door, our lodge mates carried their buckets of water but nobody among them dared came close to us talk less of pour.
I noticed the whole place was flooded, even our passage was wet.
When we came outside, we didn't smile, the way we tey serious our face dat day go make you remember dat Olamide song (boys are not smiling), omo dat moment we no get joy o.
Na so dem just stand dey wait for who go first make move, but nobody risk am cos the resulf for nor funny (walahi) smiley.
My brother and i went outside the lodge to observe and some minutes later, a friend of his (Morrizo) showed up.
" Diplomatic, hwfa na, you stil dey house dis kine time, ogbeni you tidy up make we go drink ukodo
(pepper soup) wey one of my smallie wey dey matric today prepare" he said as he met us outside.
" my-guy! My guy! I dey believe you" oya wait relax make i freshen up na" my brother said and we laughed as we entered the lodge.
"Efe my man, hwfa na, today na ona day o, you nor enta school go see as e dey be?" Morrizo asked me and i smiled while i told him, "bros, nothing came out joor, matric nor dey trip me, i just like dey on my own today, i nor even invite any of my people sef unto say i nor see the big deal for inside."
"no be lie sha, i get your point, hwfa my babe arrange orje-dah(serve and drink) you no go follow up?" he asked me and i politely declined before he went inside.
I mopped my wet passage, and when i went to hang the mop stick on the fence, someone held me from behind and when i turned, it was the a girl(Edith) whose room was opposite mine.

Prior to that day, we've only talked once, and that was the day we went to wash our apartment.
She came to meet us while we were washing and came to enquire if we would be good neighbors cos she doesn't like bad people blah blah blah.
I knew she was joking but i didn't pay attention to her, it was my brother that engaged her in a conversation that day.
And when we moved in, she do breeze into our apartment once in a while, i didn't make any effort to sustain any conversation with her cos i was in my observation mood.
I don't easily make friends so, i do take my time to study people before i know those to associate with.
Some people mistake my choosy nature for pride, i don't blame them though cos, dem no go fit understand.

"for you and your brother mind say na only ona dem no pour water for the lodge o, ona dey form one thing for the lodge.
Oya com bribe me, make i nor pour you water" she said while she held my hand.
"who tell you say i dey matric today? Na you know dat one o" i replied her cos to the best of my knowledge then, we've only spoken once and the rest times we talked to eachother is when we exchanged greetings.
"you think i don't know abi, your brother already told me" she said while she laughed.
" bros, wetin con bring my matter for you and dis babe talk na, so if i nor dey naso you and d babe go dey table my matter ehn" i told my brother in my mind as if he would hear me wherever he is.

"you are asking me to come and bribe you, for what? How 9ja won tey better sef, you neva be police you don dey ask of bribe, please shift let me pass joor" i said as i removed her hands from mine and entered inside.
My bro came out of the bathroom, wore something light and left with Morrizo.
When they left, i locked the door from inside and went to freshen up, then tidied the room to my satisfaction before i relaxed on the tiled floor for my body to get cold with no plans in mind.
I later strolled to the juction to buy bread as i decided to have tea and fried egg for breakfast that day.
When i got back, i visited my kitchen and activated my Chef mood before slicing a bulb of onion and some fresh tomatoes and fresh pepper to be mixed and fried with the eggs. wink
After i was done with my kitchen activities, i cleaned everywhere and washed all the tools(plates, spoons and knife) i used before i went to eat my Fantazia bread, tea and fried eggs, The Lord is good! :p
Its good to give yourself a treat jare, to all those of you who the only time you give yourself a treat is when you take a girl out, i pity you and ask sense to fall on you wherever you are there!

The sight of the table i made for myself was so nice that i hailed myself.
" Efe you dey try sef! Shuo, e nor easy abeg" i said as i smile and balanced to enjoy my meal.

To those bad belles that would ask themselves if that is what i call a treat, e nor concern you o.
Go and do your own jare, abi is it your treat? smiley

I sat down and i began to contemplate if i should eat the bread slice by slice or make a sandwich with it, mayonaise(butter) kukuma dey kitchen before, i was stil debating in my mind when i heard a knock on my door.
To be continued

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by vickysly: 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
Bro u no try o

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (59) (Reply)

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.