Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (52020 Views)

Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by QueenSekxy(f): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lalas247:
Morning kiss
sis ,,morning to you kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by QueenSekxy(f): 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
greiboy:
I was late...I didn't go to church today....

I slept really late yesterday and woke up really late today. You?
service was cool,thank God!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lalas247:

Beauty kiss kiss happy Sunday
Why did you even add chiefpiiko shocked me and that guy are fighting at the moment tongue
;DBe a child of God and patch up oo...What should I be expecting for Christmas like this? cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
QueenSekxy:
did you pray for me grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
humeeh:
;DBe a child of God and patch up oo...What should I be expecting for Christmas like this? cool
Are you a Muslim
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
DeadRat:
Lefulefu king Of Ass... I See The Way You De Narrate The Girls Figure...

Professor Booty! grin
grin
DeadRat:
Lefulefu king Of Ass... I See The Way You De Narrate The Girls Figure...

Professor Booty! grin

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hi I am sorry, please forgive me
Lalas247:

Beauty kiss kiss happy Sunday
Why did you even add chiefpiiko shocked me and that guy are fighting at the moment tongue

Thanks dear
humeeh:
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
QueenSekxy:

smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by baZOOKer: 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
Name- Trap Chukwunaemezu Hedges

Age- 1748

Occupation- blogger, student, up coming rich person, football player (EU FC)

Are you single, dating or married- Single but getting pussies

Those u like on Romance Section- dang! Okay The entire plurimi, mariine , makydebbie , ivyy , sinaj , nofavors, vanquay, daddykross, mcbrocklyn , lalas247

Those u dislike on Romance section- Man's too hot for hate and shii

Those u find annoying- Iono brah

Those u can't help but read their posts(you look forward to what they have to say)- Vanquay , sinz

Those you follow and wish follows you back- None

Why do you follow the people you follow- cus I felt like

NLer that has sent u the most PMs- none

How many PMs do you get on average in a day- 0.0000027

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting- none

Which Romancelander is fake- iono brah

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date- sexybbstar

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: ivyy

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) - she is too fine and friendly

Your favorite Romancelander(s) Every cool person (vanquay)

Your favorite mod : all my life "fuçk the authorities"

Funniest Romancelander(s) smellymouth

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: wasn't all that active this year so no clue

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk- none

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? Iamj iono why though.. But still my nigga

Which Nairalander(s) do you think is smart but he/she doesn’t know- Redbeans

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life- lol none

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life- plenty but haven't met any

NLer(S) you consider smart- sinz , vanquay, benita24 kimbra

NL member that tries too hard- airforce1 no beef bro..

NLer(s) you find intriguing-

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer- lol the give a fûck thang

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from- many

Which other sections do you visit except romance? Celeb webmasters

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section, no one

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other. Ivyy

Who do u often agree with, everyone that made sense

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) Ivyy

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) no one

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy - me

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious). Davidgrey

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag- iono

In what way has Romance Section impacted in your life this 2017 (Positively or Negatively) no damn way

Signature: (Any Funny Line, Statement, Lyric or motivational quote) errrm... My siggy

Shoutout to: everyone on here breathing... Get well soon ma nigga pussyhunter... Is y'all Homie TRAPHEDGES

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by QueenSekxy(f): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
MhisTahrah:
smiley
boobae kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
greiboy:
Are you a Muslim
Yeah,I am.. smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Ayamnezzar: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
Baba God na ur hand this derby dey oo
Don't allow my enemies 2 laf at me
Choi Sane silva and debruyne going against our midfield
Is that not ambushment

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Hi I am sorry, please forgive me
Lmao grin..Lalas247,see humility ooo... Even devil will fear you if you no gree grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by QueenSekxy(f): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
greiboy:
did you pray for me grin
hehe,,will gist you what happened in church later.
I prayed for my friendswinkand surely, you are among smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
humeeh:
Yeah,I am.. smiley
As-slaam Maliakum
Do you remember sunshineG? smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by QueenSekxy(f): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ayamnezzar:
Baba God na ur hand this derby dey oo
Don't allow my enemies 2 laf at me
Choi Sane silva and debruyne going against our midfield
Is that not ambushment
cry

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
greiboy:
As-slaam Maliakum

Do you remember sunshineG? smiley
Walaikum Salaam... Of course I do..thought you disappeared entirely smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lalas247:

My better Half abeg chop this one kiss kiss kiss

Haven’t even seen that femi guy in ages u sure say him dey ok
sexilicious cheesy.. Hawa u? Thanks for the peck ooocheesy.yeah i haven't seen femieddy for ages and dacovajnr.mehn i jus miss those my pals.wished i collect their number that time.well i hope they will come around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
humeeh:
Walaikum Salaam... Of course I do..thought you disappeared entirely smiley
Nope I am always here
I thought you are igbo

guess you are igala or igbira then ?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Deefuray(f): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Name- Chief Akaa

Age- 28

Occupation-Admin officer

Are you single, dating or married-single

Those u like on Romance Section-Spaxon, Evaberry, Safiaa, Makydebbie, Qhutetomsel

Those u dislike on Romance section-Mariga Joseph1832

Those u find annoying-Mariga Joseph1832

Those u can't help but read their posts(you look forward to what they have to say)- Makydebbie, Safiaa

Those you follow and wish follows you back-Airforce1

Why do you follow the people you follow-There are beautiful ladies and the dude is cool

NLer that has sent u the most PMs-Safiaa

How many PMs do you get on average in a day- one or two

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting-Joseph1832

Which Romancelander is fake-Me

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date-Ibkayee

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on Evaberry

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) - she has my mum's complexion

Your favorite Romancelander(s) makydebbie, EniHolar, Safiaa, Deefuray, Adebimpe231, ibkayee, RedDistrict Benignasweety, qhutetomsel Ladyjumong

Your favorite mod Mynd44

Funniest Romancelander(s) Airforce1

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads Sagetravels

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk-Ferdyboss

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? Deefuray, she dumped me

Which Nairalander(s) do you think is smart but he/she doesn’t know-Spaxon she knows

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life-Mariga

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life- funlord adamunocha

NLer(S) you consider smart-Qhutetomsel, Makydebbie Deefuray

NL member that tries too hard-Emmytes

NLer(s) you find intriguing-Qhutetomsel

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer I don't reply stupid mentions

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from- Makydebbie

Which other sections do you visit except romance? Business

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section All the guys here

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other. Safiaa

Who do u often agree with Makydebbie

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) Ibkayee

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) LadyGoddiva

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy Lefulefu

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious). Joseph1832

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag Joseph1832 Mariga

In what way has Romance Section impacted in your life this 2017 (Positively or Negatively) I have made a couple of friends here

Signature: All die na die, something must kill a man

Shoutout to: Spaxon

I didn't dump you na Chuks
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
greiboy:
did you pray for me grin
you understand Igbo?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Ayamnezzar: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
QueenSekxy:
cry
Bia Chi I wee strangle u oo

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
You did sad
Deefuray:

I didn't dump you na Chuks
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
NoFavors:
you understand Igbo?
Na just a little
I served in the east, aba osisioma axis

I did rural rugged with nccf, so we had to learn a little to communicate in the rural areas
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by QueenSekxy(f): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ayamnezzar:
Bia Chi I wee strangle u oo
gringrin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Ayamnezzar: 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
QueenSekxy:
gringrin
Will rugged ur town on the 16th
If u know what I mean wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by QueenSekxy(f): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ayamnezzar:
Will rugged ur town on the 16th
If u know what I mean wink
lolz,,you are welcome,,will beg Rochas to mould you cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Ayamnezzar: 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lolz,,you are welcome,,will beg Rochas to mould you cheesy
Lolzzz....He should stop doing camouflage biko
Hotel will be bright and beautiful outside....but d interior will be poor
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Blackhawk01: 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

Hay relax,it hasn't gotten to this point,please withdraw such permission,blackhawk01 abeg make una relax on this matter,e never reach like this

Lol. I'm calm now. Happy Sundayyyyyyyy. Oh my... We've got few weeks to go. 2018 cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
greiboy:
Nope I am always here
I thought you are igbo

guess you are igala or igbira then ?
Nah..I'm Yoruba
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Martin0(m): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. I'm calm now. Happy Sundayyyyyyyy. Oh my... We've got few weeks to go. 2018 cheesy grin cheesy

Okgringrin

Same to u oogringrin

How ur side dey go nagrin
We jus dey wait make d weeks come waka go oo make pesin cross enter

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply)

10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend / Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.