Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) (59650 Views)

Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by gozzlin: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2017
See im mumu face sef.
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2017
As a redeemer, this is childish

Psychologically, this shows that freeze is winning the battle. The dude is indirectly telling us dat redeem is a business center. His{ adeboye jr} arrogancy is so unnecessary.
This reply is too unnecessary... After all, cardinal okojie comment on redeem is right

Freeze just won my heart

5 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by begge: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2017
No tithe loving pastor will make heaven in NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by samleey(m): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2017
Indomixx:
Pastor Adeboye's Son Thanks Freeze (photo)

Lol. I just love this. Waiting for Daddy Freeze's reply.
Link:

https://m.facebook.com/LekeAdeboye/photos/a.331957240275160.1073741829.254924124645139/1148819865255556/?type=3&source=48

This is really true, I started paying my tithes consistently and correct now.

Daddy freeze, I say thank you too
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by dabrake(m): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2017
leye4u:
where is your church.......in my church people now give as much as 100percent.....lol....The Lord is good .....let the freezeer continue his work
LMAO. Clown.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 11, 2017
Abjay97:
If you see an anointed man of God,never belittle the person because you bring curses on yourself. Check the scriptures and you will see how men who challenged men of God even when they were wrong ended. E.g Korah.. Even David did not kill King Saul when the opportunity was there because he knew Saul was God's anointed. How can an un-anointed Daddy Freeze challenge an anointed Adeboye and still go free? Scripturally he is laying curses on himself... Even when you see a man of God walk in error, correct in love. To avoid the wrath of God.

Bro.... You well so?

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:30am On Dec 11, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:
48 Laws of Power.....

If you don't ignore certain types of problems, they magnify when you call attention to them.

The more attention they pay to Freeze,the more visible and popular he becomes.

People are already waking up to the scam called TITHE.
True! I never who daddy freeze was before now
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2017
Charly68:
The more you persecuted the anointed ,the higher he flies,Daddy GO told us this many years ego when there was economic recession in the country unlike the hue & cry one that Nigerians are facing now he said " It is when the storm is great that the eagles fly higher" I can never forget this in my life & that word is working for me ever since .. When people are crying things are tough. the economy is bad,I kept making progress & building structures ..Those persecuting the elect of God are pure Antichrist ..The wise should ignore them

The bold statement is a reflection of what Christianity has been reduced to. The Church is now an assembly of selfish individuals chasing after different goals and becoming excessively materialistic.

5 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by hezy4real01(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2017
Neutral15:
So his joy is the 33% increase in the number of people paying tithes cool

Mr man, Christians' joy should be increase in the number of people gaining salvation
Can't you read again? 33% increase in those viewing the sites..... Daddy freeze brother, even if na tithes is it your money ? yeye
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2017
samleey:

This is really true, I started paying my tithes consistently and correct now.
Daddy freeze, I say thank you too
Why did you start doing it?
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by nelsonebby(m): 9:33am On Dec 11, 2017
33% ? wow!

business is moving well. grin

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by obafemi04(m): 9:33am On Dec 11, 2017
Its a ploy to gain social media recognition! Simple as that.
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Peejoeee(m): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2017
Who verified these info
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Omoikarekimire(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2017
One thing is preaching the word and saving the people but I tell u there is new ways these pastorpreneurs are swindling people like
Using magic for miracles
Enabling their church activities by hook or crook
Some seeking support from the magic world

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Charly68: 9:36am On Dec 11, 2017
BluntBoy:

The bold statement is a reflection of what Christianity has been reduced to. The Church is now an assembly of selfish individuals chasing after different goals and becoming excessively materialistic.
If you have spiritual mentality you will understand the things of the spirit my dear friend..you can't understand if you aren't spiritual we aren't move by what we see,but by what God says..this is what we believe and it is working for us...those who are following these men of God are professors and learned men and women in their different fields ..stop talking as if their followers are fools ..
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by mpowa(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2017
Nutase:
classical but childish.

silence would have been the best answer.
Well, If One person Talks like Parrot everyday and another person talk Once, nothing wrong with that...Your advise will be more appreciated by Daddy Freezer.
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by newfound2012: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2017
You don't fight a war of words with a town crier. Daddy Freeze has nothing to lose in this online war, but the pastors surely would lose something should they fail,so the most matured response would have been non!
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by bumi10(m): 9:38am On Dec 11, 2017
reverse psychology

na blatant lie

Daddy Freeze please continue your teaching without relenting.

He is just saying opposite ...hahahahah

4 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by KENZINCO(m): 9:39am On Dec 11, 2017
G
Neutral15:
So his joy is the 33% increase in the number of people paying tithes cool

Mr man, Christians' joy should be increase in the number of people gaining salvation
Now u know?

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by omoelerin1: 9:40am On Dec 11, 2017
Abjay97:
If you see an anointed man of God,never belittle the person because you bring curses on yourself. Check the scriptures and you will see how men who challenged men of God even when they were wrong ended. E.g Korah.. Even David did not kill King Saul when the opportunity was there because he knew Saul was God's anointed. How can an un-anointed Daddy Freeze challenge an anointed Adeboye and still go free? Scripturally he is laying curses on himself... Even when you see a man of God walk in error, correct in love. To avoid the wrath of God.
Are you saying you are not an anointed as a Christian, but your pastor is an anointed?

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by johnbull2017(m): 9:40am On Dec 11, 2017
Indomixx:

Link:

https://m.facebook.com/LekeAdeboye/photos/a.331957240275160.1073741829.254924124645139/1148819865255556/?type=3&source=48

So some mumus actually believes this crap. Marketing strategy. It’s obvious many would rather believe shits than the Bible they are meant to read.
Someone said it’s a persecution
Another is celebrating more money into the church.

Tithe would NEVER grant you SALVATION neither your riches you called BLESSINGS.

Your mission on earth is not to get Rich or Make ur God of Men richer.

Jesus said the greatest commandment is to Love God and Love your neighbors.

I’m sure you all still remember this song whatsoever ever you do to least of thy brother that you do unto me.

TITHE WOULD NEVER TAKE YOU TO KINGDOM OF GOD!!!

4 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by anonimi: 9:40am On Dec 11, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
See who will take over from his father, I pity all those the scam in the name of God

Na so oh.
Daddy scams the sheeple. Pikin continues the scamming business like the sons of Sceva in the Bible.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by KENZINCO(m): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2017
femicyrus:

when you want people to believe you are not feeling the heat.
What heat can come from a freezer?
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by anonimi: 9:42am On Dec 11, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
When negativity increases you positively smiley
I pray for this kind

Keep praying instead of working because you have torn the verse that says

Faith without works is death

from your Bible. Not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by KENZINCO(m): 9:43am On Dec 11, 2017
festwiz:
Post the stats let's see,anybody can say anything. In the end, the truth will still prevail. For those screaming persecution, i don't think you understand Freeze. He spotted what appeared to be wrong and confusing to him and requested clarification, but, so far they have let emotion rule over the truth. This dude is talking about "...paying their correct tithe...". Simple question, what is the "correct tithe" is it in the book of Malachi or Deutronomy?
Paul who was Saw was doing what was right according to the law
Nigerian pastors seem to have forgotten..Matt 6:19-21

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by anonimi: 9:44am On Dec 11, 2017
KENZINCO:
What heat can come from a freezer?

The type of heat that a sheeple cannot understand even if they open their brains and pour the knowledge inside.
They are perished already since they won't read their own Bible but rather listen to the sweet lies told by their pastorpreneur daddy GOs.

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by KENZINCO(m): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

This clearly shows it's a business venture.
now that you know, kindly let it b
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Neutral15(m): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2017
hezy4real01:
Can't you read again? 33% increase in those viewing the sites..... Daddy freeze brother, even if na tithes is it your money ? yeye
I know you're a pastorpreneur
Maybe you need to read it again, this time slowly then you will see the word increase

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by 2sexycom(m): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2017
Abjay97:
You just another stupid person that refuses to use his brain... anointed my foot. Most of you are the reasons we now have increased atheist in Nigeria because you can HARDLY table your opinion without subtle insults, fear instigation. Where in the Bible did Jesus do such? Get out of my sight abeg. angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 11, 2017
Indomixx:

Link:

The data is questionable. Everything increasing exactly 33%?

Unfortunately daddy freeze is right that tithing as a law is irrelevant to Christianity. However Christians must give as an act of worship. From 0.1% to 100%. The most important thing is whether God accepts your gift not the percentage.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom / Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.