Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

“I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady (58046 Views)

When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Diekola17(f): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2017
see the stupid idiot and the rubbish bead that's on her neck. She's even using fake makeup set.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by dfo12(m): 10:27am On Dec 12, 2017
If you ever see any Ferrari with exhaust that smokes, still you won't worth it.

No be only FERRARI, no go find FULANI with cows.

Rada rada.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by tabaski: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2017
Where is she. Can't see anything but a dry bonga fish. Mtchew oniranu radarada
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2017
DrinkLimca:
The funny part of life is that ladies like this, got deflowered with indomie and egg..

Weyrey... grin grin
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by ameh99: 11:51am On Dec 12, 2017
Even foul sef want Ferrari...

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by lebete3000: 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dasherz:

lolz .. a daft mind with a smart phone thinking of having to cruise round with a super smart ass ride .. what an irony

Such mind will end up landing it's poor head in trouble in the hands of ritualistic badoo.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
niggi4life:
The funniest part is that the girl consciously or unconsciously has set a standard for herself. Luck and Fate might play in her game and she will end up marrying someone who not only rides a Ferrari but truly loves her...
Instead of the guys to insult her, why not set a standard for yourselves too?
Life isn't fair as they say... Get rich or die trying!!!!
On point. Nigerians are just funny people, why have a heart attack because someone stated her preference? We all set standards unconsciously, she just said hers out loud. That's like a guy saying he only dates educated girls. She's not saying guys that don't drive Ferraris are useless, she's saying she fancies the car and would like to date someone that drives one.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by weezweezweez(m): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
HeWrites:
A Lady has taken to her Facebook wall to reveal she’s into “Big Men” only, and she can’t go for “ordinary guys”..

In a post she made on Facebook, She said she’s got over 400 requests from Guys who are willing to date her, but then, none of them are good enough for her.

She wrote;
“I have got 400 dating request from guys in 2017,I ain’t accepting them Cus none of them drives davidos ferarrie, small small car owners are all I see, I do big things. When you have ferrarie,please report back,I will reconsider”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/cannot-date-you-if-you-don-drive.html

FEMALES, one of d problems of this country..... and some foolish boiz go dey do wetin dem no suppose do just to impress girls...
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by LLSAINT(m): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
Runaway Babe?How you dey?
Diekola17:
see the stupid idiot and the rubbish bead that's on her neck. She's even using fake makeup set.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by TopDogNaija(m): 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ode jatijati. I even think say na one fine girl sef
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by cchiagom(f): 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=Noaril post=63193893] I opened this post expecting to see an ugly girl who is looking for blood to suck, lo and behold I wasn't disappointed
���� you've made my day. LOL
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by overdoseme: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
See the worwor tin sef, Oshi. Cheap attention seeker.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by dapsonlou(m): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
This one who no get money buy bleaching cream,but wants a guy with a Ferrari
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by ohhgee: 11:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
u way b like zum zum for stoke and self trip ooh, i hope say u never reach 99 b4 u see ooh kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Diekola17(f): 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
LLSAINT:
Runaway Babe?How you dey?
I'm good. I didn't runaway tho.I have always been around but just ghosting.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Worwor thing.
How about you just marry a Ferrari instead and save hard working men ur Slay ass trap.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 14, 2017
Diekola17:
Your moniker tho. He really did one on you, didn't he? Yoruba angels grin
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by LLSAINT(m): 8:23am On Dec 14, 2017
ok dear....
Diekola17:

I'm good. I didn't runaway tho.I have always been around but just ghosting.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by doctest001: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
I BET YOU SHE CAN USE THAT LONG JAW OF HERS TO CRACK PALM KERNEL FOR A LIVING . . . AND BUY FERRARI ...BUT NO .. SHE REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE HER TALENT
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by AlphaStyles(m): 2:00am On Sep 05, 2018
No worry na phase

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo / Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.