Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

“I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady (58048 Views)

When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by sapientia(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
Lol.. as expected, its the ladies that came for her...

When your gender comes for you, it can only mean that whatever you did affects them directly or indirectly.

Just joking over a joke.. she is a go getter.. needed attention and she got it.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Primusinterpares(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
.your papa get if no, then shut pu
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Sharon6(f): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
Na wa ooooooo.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by kaycyor: 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
Idiot... When you never even see keke napep enter.. Shame on you

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by blackbeau1(f): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
With the 50 naira beads around her neck ?
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Mosesjoker(m): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
and last last........after you don enter and snap picture with the Ferrari for like 2 weeks, you'd become one of the ingredients for the rituals.........

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by rolams(m): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
see the thing!
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by bughead: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
HeWrites:
A Lady has taken to her Facebook wall to reveal she’s into “Big Men” only, and she can’t go for “ordinary guys”..

In a post she made on Facebook, She said she’s got over 400 requests from Guys who are willing to date her, but then, none of them are good enough for her.

She wrote;
“I have got 400 dating request from guys in 2017,I ain’t accepting them Cus none of them drives davidos ferarrie, small small car owners are all I see, I do big things. When you have ferrarie,please report back,I will reconsider”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/cannot-date-you-if-you-don-drive.html

this ugly irritating piece of shiit is demanding for what she can't chew angry

I won't blame you but rather those foolish sex deficiency boys who are asking ya out undecided

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
Yet she dresses in a 340 naira lingerie
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by onatisi(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
See the thing that wants to sit In a ferrari
she never chop belleful sef
the ferarri wey her papa never buy
she dey tell men make dem go buy am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
hahaha u can't even spell ferrari lol get an education low life

1 Like 1 Share

See this ugly mama-put employee wan enter ferrari too. This world don spoil finish.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by psalmhorah(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
she's even too ugly ..ahh

mogbe ...see her chin!!

ds bae is finer than u ...

bullshit !!

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by sureheaven(m): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
Which kain wahala be this for nija. I've heard birds sing not rat

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by vincentus16: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
DrinkLimca:
The funny part of life is that ladies like this, got deflowered with indomie and egg..
even cabin can serve grin
DrinkLimca:
The funny part of life is that ladies like this, got deflowered with indomie and egg..
even soft drink
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Sirambassador(m): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Imagine..... Who is looking for guys with Ferrari grin
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by femzey(m): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Virgin Mary married a carpenter. so who are you
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Truth is you can't vomit naira when use for ritual. Coins na when they bring your type seven.
Ewu Libya.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Taiwo20(m): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
With that 50naira ear rings
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by hidhrhis(m): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
Their are different definition of ugliness
of you think this girl is ugly press like
if you think she has a protruded lips press share
if you think shez beautiful drink water
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by tallfish145(m): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
good choice
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Biggiepapa: 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
I can't find her
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Pharaoh001(f): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
Oloriburuku
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Rebuke: 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
See her mouth like those poisonous house rat.

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by niggi4life(m): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
The funniest part is that the girl consciously or unconsciously has set a standard for herself. Luck and Fate might play in her game and she will end up marrying someone who not only rides a Ferrari but truly loves her...

Instead of the guys to insult her, why not set a standard for yourselves too?

Life isn't fair as they say... Get rich or die trying!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by deco22(m): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
The things we see on Facebook.

1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by habsydiamond(m): 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
this fugly girl won date pesin wey get Ferrari, if she see pesin wey get danfo make she no grab her copy....I hate it when girl go ugly and come get ego join.....such dey vex me.......Na people like them dey end up for face me I face u...wey tenant go dey fight tenant because of water....yeye fugly girl

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by LAWRENCEOA: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
OK
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
HeWrites:
A Lady has taken to her Facebook wall to reveal she’s into “Big Men” only, and she can’t go for “ordinary guys”..

In a post she made on Facebook, She said she’s got over 400 requests from Guys who are willing to date her, but then, none of them are good enough for her.

She wrote;
“I have got 400 dating request from guys in 2017,I ain’t accepting them Cus none of them drives davidos ferarrie, small small car owners are all I see, I do big things. When you have ferrarie,please report back,I will reconsider”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/cannot-date-you-if-you-don-drive.html

see her head like a Ferrari's bonnet. angry
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by FreshBoss007: 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
biko what car does her father drive?
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by oloripelebe2: 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
Like say im papa get bicycle. ...idiot grin
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by AyamStarch: 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
You have small breasts but you want guys with big cars undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... / Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo / Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.