Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

“I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady (58049 Views)

When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Mekenz(m): 5:38am On Dec 12, 2017
all for an attention, pls you people stop giving all these bitches unnecessary attention, when next she post these kind of trash, no likes,no comments, by the time they realize that we all have move on,they will get sense by force.......... am tired of all these rubbish am seeing every corner.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by AleAirHub(m): 5:39am On Dec 12, 2017
Don't mind this yeye die stock fish claiming seeking for cheap fame grin grin grin grin
Noaril:
I opened this post expecting to see an ugly girl who is looking for blood to suck, lo and behold I wasn't disappointed

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by BagWay: 5:46am On Dec 12, 2017
where are ritualists and skull miners wen u need em

ojah rey o

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by anonimi: 5:51am On Dec 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
She's just a lazy poor girl who wants to hang all her problems on a man
It's people like her that makes men feel all ladies are materialistic
She's just an attention seeker

It may not be her fault. Na as country be oh.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Vw3UahhC4AY/V9eQNYqamsI/AAAAAAAAyaE/_egxFIGmYUMEu_GGGJr0VDAeTogFqkNSgCK4B/s1600/Untitled-6.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4154190_foodprotectionbuhari_jpegc1990d1e353277144a6e91114e752e25

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by GuntersChain(m): 5:59am On Dec 12, 2017
dem dey find fish for soup, crayfish dey show face. as if your papa get ferrari. what will she be bringing to the relationship apart from sex. olodo feeling funky.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Kasjudy(m): 6:03am On Dec 12, 2017
HeWrites:
A Lady has taken to her Facebook wall to reveal she’s into “Big Men” only, and she can’t go for “ordinary guys”..

In a post she made on Facebook, She said she’s got over 400 requests from Guys who are willing to date her, but then, none of them are good enough for her.

She wrote;
“I have got 400 dating request from guys in 2017,I ain’t accepting them Cus none of them drives davidos ferarrie, small small car owners are all I see, I do big things. When you have ferrarie,please report back,I will reconsider”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/cannot-date-you-if-you-don-drive.html

with my free time which I also consider as waste of time I send this.
The background of your selfie, ur swimming kits, and ur selfie stick are just saying the opposite. Sorry I don't mean to hurt. Do update ur apps.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by JaneYave(f): 6:03am On Dec 12, 2017
Noaril:
I opened this post expecting to see an ugly girl who is looking for blood to suck, lo and behold I wasn't disappointed
BROS,BIKO,HAV MERCYI BUT THIS IS WHAT U GET IF U FAIL TO THINK BEFORE U TALK.TRUTH BE TOLD,SOME LADIES R DISGUSTING.SO A LADY CANNOT WRK HARD AND BUY HERS?
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Skenky(m): 6:12am On Dec 12, 2017
She cant even spell Ferrari
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Marsnizz: 6:13am On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=Noaril post=63193893]I opened this post expecting to see an ugly girl who is looking for blood to suck, lo and behold I wasn't disappointed[/quote she don't worth a man who have even a donkey not to talk of man with ferrari .A good man in his full senses cannot and will never come near you.Ask yourself this question." among all my relatives and parent, who have ferrari" ?
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Dionysus22(m): 6:23am On Dec 12, 2017
I'll not even come for u if I have a ferrari
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by correctguy101(m): 6:28am On Dec 12, 2017
DrinkLimca:
The funny part of life is that ladies like this, got deflowered with indomie and egg..

I came here to read nairalanders yabbings, for seeing the post on FP, I know my people will open Bible swear for her grin....

Lo and behold, daddy wasn't disappointed.... Una can curse for Africa, hehehehehe

See comments. gringrin

I use gun beg you, no curse me cos I quote you o...
Dasherz say she be like stockfish hahahaha

And you remind me the days of indomie and eggs. All those Igbo boys wey dey sell that combo know all our escapades then gringrin

I miss AJ
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 12, 2017
With ur ugly face, u don't deserve a keke driver self.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Nackzy: 6:37am On Dec 12, 2017
I can't date you if you don't have gold pussy
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Nackzy: 6:42am On Dec 12, 2017
I will never date you if your pussy doesn't bring out Gold
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by ebig21(m): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2017
The girl is not beautiful for buhari trekkers
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by zoedew: 6:52am On Dec 12, 2017
Dasherz:

chisos!!!!! savage

No. Factual!
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by EndtimeJudge(m): 6:53am On Dec 12, 2017
does your dad have Ferrari? has anyone in your generation bought Ferrari?
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Tantovia: 6:53am On Dec 12, 2017
WHERE IS THE GIRL BIKO....I don't want to believe dat thing up der vomit does lyrics.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by bs81(m): 6:54am On Dec 12, 2017
poverty fall on your dirty face. ugly thing. I don't blame you. I blame d guys that r asking your ugly face out. just imagine!
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by israelmao(m): 7:01am On Dec 12, 2017
There's nothing Ferrari in your look!
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 12, 2017
I don't get, people be saying she is ugly, does that mean if she was beautiful,she would have been considered to be right to have such standard? undecided
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Profusamah: 7:14am On Dec 12, 2017
I cannot marry you, if your paticulas are not made of gold
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2017
HeWrites:
A Lady has taken to her Facebook wall to reveal she’s into “Big Men” only, and she can’t go for “ordinary guys”..

In a post she made on Facebook, She said she’s got over 400 requests from Guys who are willing to date her, but then, none of them are good enough for her.

She wrote;
“I have got 400 dating request from guys in 2017,I ain’t accepting them Cus none of them drives davidos ferarrie, small small car owners are all I see, I do big things. When you have ferrarie,please report back,I will reconsider”

hmmm anty e go hard u small oooo...Because u nor even get better bwest...Ala nwanyi asaba sef boiz rush am...

Anyways if you know your bwest is missing please like to claim but share to disclaim ownership..

And to all the feminists and those who are advocates of Good citenzry like for this kind gesture i found a female belonging and I'm returning it without vandalizing it..��

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by wizjid69: 7:18am On Dec 12, 2017
She has no butt like a cigarette. Boobs like 25 cents. Face is fine but she's no princess. What do men what in her. I beg make you scatter. You're not worth a keke marwa!
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by DedeNkem: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2017
What has she got to offer? Is her kitten gold? Is she the daughter of queen Elizabeth? Is she a multi-millionaire? Is she the most intelligent woman in Nigeria?

She has absolutely NOTHING to offer! She can't even qualify to contest in a village beauty contest! She probably can't afford a common bicycle and yet expects a suitor to own a Ferrari!! cheesy

Joke apart, please, if you know this girl's parents, tell them to send her to the nearest psychiatrist clinic!!
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Lboy30(m): 7:32am On Dec 12, 2017
And did she mention what she could possibly add to the Man's life? Unstable Mentally + Ignorance = DIVORCE.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Supnaija(m): 7:34am On Dec 12, 2017
HeWrites:

She wrote;

Ode, does she have an okada? So if i have ferrari now i will be looking for this skeleton like this. I don't know what these girls dey feel like sha
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Gwazah(m): 7:34am On Dec 12, 2017
Yet, her father owns none. Her spelling is another point of discussion. LOL.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by sexy74(m): 7:40am On Dec 12, 2017
HeWrites:

She wrote;

It is always like that, people that can't afford much always set standards they can't attain for others.
which one you get, abi you get pass Kitty-Cat to offer.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by adehadex(m): 7:42am On Dec 12, 2017
Bragging as if Ur Congo na gold platted, if virgin Mary married a carpenter who u be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo / Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.