Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

“I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady (58053 Views)

When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by larrywax: 7:44am On Dec 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Noaril:
I opened this post expecting to see an ugly girl who is looking for blood to suck, lo and behold I wasn't disappointed
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by larrywax: 7:47am On Dec 12, 2017
You sure say this 1 go yield anything? Waste of resources lomaje gba! grin grin
okk4sure:
Dats is a small thing for Yahoo plus pple.Afteral,spending on u is like a cool investment dats going to yield enof dividend.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by omoseyi(m): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2017
did your dad own a bicycle talk less of Keke maruwa fool? you will end up with bricklayer or Badoo guy's in ikorudu that those useless SARS will kill lol. you will now go back to your village as a widow
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by omoseyi(m): 7:52am On Dec 12, 2017
imagine see koga for her neck ole.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by bigfather(m): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2017
Na so dem go carry una do rituals.....How many guys dey drive Ferrari for Africa
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by jericco1(m): 8:00am On Dec 12, 2017
even the Ferrari she can't fit spell
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by GOFRONT(m): 8:04am On Dec 12, 2017
I think she is related to Yemi "Golddigger" Alade
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by showghan(m): 8:05am On Dec 12, 2017
MUMU... seeking cheap attention

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by hAlexandro(m): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I don't get, people be saying she is ugly, does that mean if she was beautiful,she would have been considered to be right to have such standard? undecided
she would have been Yab on other grounds but she's fungly and assetless grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Sapnaprem(f): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2017
This kinda lady makes people think all ladies are the same undecided undecided. let me come and be going before SARS starts harassing her
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by alhajisocrates: 8:23am On Dec 12, 2017
HeWrites:
A Lady has taken to her Facebook wall to reveal she’s into “Big Men” only, and she can’t go for “ordinary guys”..

In a post she made on Facebook, She said she’s got over 400 requests from Guys who are willing to date her, but then, none of them are good enough for her.

She wrote;
“I have got 400 dating request from guys in 2017,I ain’t accepting them Cus none of them drives davidos ferarrie, small small car owners are all I see, I do big things. When you have ferrarie,please report back,I will reconsider”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/cannot-date-you-if-you-don-drive.html

And her real boyfriend has a legediz benz....
Her father stays in a rented apartment.....
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by frankfab(m): 8:54am On Dec 12, 2017
This one that sleeps on the floor at night.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by cyber5(m): 8:54am On Dec 12, 2017
AryEmber:
Reminds me of a joke I heard a long time ago, she's still young.

madame better goan update before i go carry SARS come meet you
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Blackops(m): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2017
Oloshi ... if u want better thing u sef gats offer something. God punish u. werey

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2017
So only beautiful people or those with assets can have standards? and you wonder why people even go as far as having surgery to alter their bodies, blame Society
hAlexandro:
she would have been Yab on other grounds but she's fungly and assetless grin grin grin
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Maxi112: 9:11am On Dec 12, 2017
With this face and mentality of her, even a guy managing wheelbarrow won't take her for dash.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Maxi112: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2017
Like they have gold or something good to offer aside 20mins cum cheesy
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by ojsmscom(m): 9:14am On Dec 12, 2017
IT WILL BE VERY LOW CLASS OF ME IF I OWN FERRARI AND BE DATING A LOCAL GIRL LIKE YOU....MY OPINION THOUGH
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Leriebloom(f): 9:17am On Dec 12, 2017
Slaymama grin grin grin grin My Chest..i cant fit laugh grin grin grin grin
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Teeboi56: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2017
Dasherz:
when she learns the right spelling of "Ferrari" she'll have them come for her

why not work to get one for yourself.. #stockfish
He tire me self
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Teeboi56: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2017
omoseyi:
did your dad own a bicycle talk less of Keke maruwa fool? you will end up with bricklayer or Badoo guy's in ikorudu that those useless SARS will kill lol. you will now go back to your village as a widow

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Elektra008(f): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2017
HeWrites:
A Lady has taken to her Facebook wall to reveal she’s into “Big Men” only, and she can’t go for “ordinary guys”..

In a post she made on Facebook, She said she’s got over 400 requests from Guys who are willing to date her, but then, none of them are good enough for her.

She wrote;
“I have got 400 dating request from guys in 2017,I ain’t accepting them Cus none of them drives davidos ferarrie, small small car owners are all I see, I do big things. When you have ferrarie,please report back,I will reconsider”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/cannot-date-you-if-you-don-drive.html

Dem go use u do money rituals lass lass
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by tosyne2much(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2017
ubunja:

if she had no morals she wouldnt be a virgin. that virginity is the indicator/litmus paper test.

plus at the age of 17-19 a girl's habits have not been set as those of a girl at 27 or 37.
LMAO @ the emboldened

Some girls habit don already set at age 17 ooooo... A lady can choose to be decent and responsible at that age
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by hAlexandro(m): 9:40am On Dec 12, 2017
frenzyduchess:
So only beautiful people or those with assets can have standards? and you wonder why people even go as far as having surgery to alter their bodies, blame Society
lols I condemn the act thou but come to think of it
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Rozaytee: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2017
Mtcheeeeew.... ugly attention seeker
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by roysean(m): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2017
And u no even fine reach keep napep
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by jaafree: 9:58am On Dec 12, 2017
with her long neck like kettle own, see her mouth like the horse wey dey ferrari
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by khome(f): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2017
Noaril:
I opened this post expecting to see an ugly girl who is looking for blood to suck, lo and behold I wasn't disappointed
lol
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by jamachi(m): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2017
Common okada I sure say your papa no get move abeg in the words of my man offset #brokebitches
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by ubunja(m): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
LMAO @ the emboldened

Some girls habit don't already set at age 17 ooooo... A lady can choose to be decent and responsible at that age
u are wrong.
GIRLS MATURE FASTER THAN BOYS.

3 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 12, 2017
The head in the third picture reminds me of one fruit...

Oh yes...avocado.

It has to be avocado.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by jeffjoker: 10:25am On Dec 12, 2017
If her kitten is half as narrow as her chin,she won't be blabbing like dis

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo / Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.