Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (78060 Views)

Did She Deceived Me That Nobody Is Knacking Her? / She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat / The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Caseless: 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
Berlyn1:
do you think it's not real?
he's just out to slander her. Wait for her rebuttal soon.

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Caseless: 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
ClitoPen:
That babe manage fine sha but na horrible makeup spoil her show
true!

2 Likes

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Oyindidi:
Your spec grin

All i want is peace, a woman that's down to earth, calm, peaceful chirstian, and i'm good

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by GoldNiagara(m): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Make up saving ladies since the days of John the Baptist!
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Hannysmilez(f): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
I was hoping to see a picture of him. I'm a hundred percent sure he's uglier than a rat

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Bombolistic: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
Make we see the guy face too na before we go judge

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Oyindidi(f): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

All i want is peace, a woman that's down to earth, calm, peaceful chirstian, and i'm good
Nice, it all depends on you

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
Oyindidi:

Explain
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Birminghamvirgo(m): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
the way girls use make up these days ehn! one can end up marrying one's Ex without knowing

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by ufuosman(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
One chance
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Veetee(m): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Always tell a lady u meet on social to send her natural looks, it's really embarassing when u meet a girl who has a total different looks, I have experienced dis several times

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by habsydiamond(m): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
shey dem chewing gum Ur eye no....so u can't see that even with make up she is still very much fugly......she never deceive u...Na u decieve ursef oo oga.....simply because e even show for the pics say she's worworlic
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by AnthonyAk(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
35k for rice?

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Martin0(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
Oyindidi:
Abeg explain oo make we still understand some partgrin
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Jman06(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
All these people typing that she's pretty, it is obvious you people have eye problem.

See her face like potopoto
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Akkord4gov: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
OboOlora:
TeamNoMakeUp
Make up will only do much bad than good to you. U are beautiful like that
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Egberi123: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
kolo
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by OboOlora(f): 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Akkord4gov:

Make up will only do much bad than good to you. U are beautiful like that
thanks darl.
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by asawanathegreat(m): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
The fear of women deceit is d beginning of truthful life.
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by messenger4891: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
see what the guy was wearing and same time calling 35k pure water money.

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by joenor(m): 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hummm 35k in this resection, talk tru oga.

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Awoo88: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
This guy na kid

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by davillian(m): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
Let's leave the face out of it.
If she has Ass-sets you should just chow for like 3weeks.
I've never fallen for this their traps I always request pictures in the morning when they still on bed and without make-ups. grin grin grin
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Icon79(m): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
I totally agree. That was a horrible makeup job. I always tell ladies that most of them are better off going "naturali".

O pari

ogorwyne:
She isn't ugly at all. Her 'makedown' is what is making her look horrible.

2 Likes

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
ClitoPen:
come n collect one coke for ds comment

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Woman means fake boobs, fake eye lashes, fake hips, fake jazz, fake virginity, fake beauty, fake life, fake hair, fake height, fake everything. Bros take heart.
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by FIDELITY24(m): 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
35k for that local restaurant? abi u pay for something else, I am not understanding!

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Ishilove: 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Berlyn1:
Source : @yabaleftonline
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcpFX2vFN0w/?r=wa1

Now This is funny can't stop laughing if you've experienced this before I don't mind if you share with us cheesy

How is this funny? What does this idiot hope to gain by shaming this girl like this? Did he have to post her picture on social media? He can stretch his crooked fingers to call her 'ugly', meanwhile I'm pretty sure he is not attractive himself. What an _imbecile

What did he even spend 35k on? I plate of jollof rice and a bottle of fanta? This is what one gets when you associate with overgrown boys.

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
I can spot ugly girls with make up even on just check their skin and use that to access the face without make up...nonsense I just hate that thing called foundation..what is their using light make up like small mascara and light lip stick but all of dem now be using Mary clay to deceive us..no girl can deceive me oo.. how can somebori face be white and the skin is black like tom tom na was oo.. nonsense for the sake of finess they will now be painting face..iyanma
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by saintmark88(m): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
ClitoPen:

Guy what the f is clitopen??
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by RickandMorty: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
lmao cheesy cheesy

has happened to me before though

met this chick on da game room on 2go then........her english was impeccable and she sounded real smart and mature........most of all she was real pretty and had a dark glowing skin. (i love dark ladies)

Go Trivia?
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
Most girls can't walk without make up. the stuff annoys me, seeing paint on someone's face.

a girl i was with last month, had make up. I kissed all the make up away that same evening my throat scratched me and i was like wtfk. please don't kill me. The next time we met i told her not to wear lip stick before she poisons me.

it's that bad grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel / As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.