Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) (55924 Views)

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by jaheymezz(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
98% of guys here are broke guys living with there parents....those who can't feed on three squad meals a day will here spewing trash on successful ladies...... do you know that most of them can't look you in the eye and spew trash on a normal day......? they should just be grateful for nairaland if not........

Don't quote me cause I'm having headache

3 squad meals?? you mean barca PSG and Madrid squad?.....am not looking for trouble o

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Agbaghe: 11:26am On Dec 14, 2017
http://salvagereaders..com Na Wa O Wonders Shall Never End, Please Visit My Blog http://salvagereaders..com
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by blessingsonflee(f): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2017
Abeg somebody should borrow me that Lil Wayne picture with Olosho!
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 14, 2017
Here to read commentscheesy .. CC Randy91,zykod,martin0,deadrat cheesy.
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by airprinz(m): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

My man, what can you offer women? Do you like as you don’t have money? I am a man like you and I know what our women have turned to but can we blame them?

In Nigeria, if you don’t make it anyhow, you are doomed ooo. No be today this thing start, e don tey. When I was still in Uni (as far back as 10 years ago ooo), boys that didn’t have money had no honey. You can now imagine the situation now. We are all trying to escape Nigerian poverty so don’t blame our girls for prostituting.

Get with the program Bro... angry
End time being relating end time program with me.
Dis one go dey send him daughters mek dem go outside mek niggas roast their pusy in exchange of mint or other mundane things.
Who knw self wether no be even woman dey yan me dis kind talk.

Continue sis/bro.
Great is thy sin.
In advance, i wish u a safe trip to hell on judgement day
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by ArcFresky(m): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2017
My only qualms
Buying this cars at this age?
Comeon.....depreciating assests.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by kingsfire: 11:33am On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
Yes nah a nairalander promise me a trip to Dubai his name is m.artin
kai
mumu

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:

Lefulefu hustle hard o. Martin hustle harder cheesy
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by 2shure: 11:35am On Dec 14, 2017
the way shawty been stackin up her chips
bich im proud of u

wen engine knock
compressor knock
alternator knock
u go hail
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by biacan(f): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2017
chloedogie:

I read what the young guy wrote but wasn't in support of it. I could have easily advised him but let it slide. But making reference to his mother and sister is just very wrong of you. No mater how bad his statement could have been, yours is worse addressing his mother like that. He didn't even mention any lady in particular so why would you do that. That guy deserves an apology from you for insulting a mother quietly sited somewhere.
That guy deserves no apology kiss the truth
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Paulosky1900: 11:39am On Dec 14, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
There is so much potential in the vagina few girls realize. Any smart girl will easily enroll in a brothel and ease her financial suffering. A typical brothel in Nigeria charges about 10k per week on rents. Some its even less. A typical ashawo will charge about 1k for short time. Some men will pay more than that depending on the kind of service they want. Imagine f*cking about 10 dicks in a day. That amounts to 10k + per day. In a week 70k+. In a month. 280k+ . Minus the rent for that month (10x4= 40) 280-40= 240k in your pocket. Girls please wise up. Ashawo business is the reigning s*it.

my dear you forgot most important thing S.T.D the money u mentioned above isnt enough to treat any STD be warned all that glitters is not gold.
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:
present! I De You Back De Read Comments
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2017
okeyben10:

What if these two monickers are one and the same person??
Anyone else think they gat the same tone??

If you say so that's your opinion. But mind you even if that guy is so stupid with such lines, he has brothers and sisters who might not be speaking in an uncultured way like that. So why bring their mother into this? My point is it is very disrespecting to just lash someone's father or mother for his or her stupidity. So if i disagree with you about a topic, you won't mind if i drag your parents on the floor for that?
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by citadels(f): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:

You day mind those broke fools

Most of them find it difficult to comprehend that their lavish lifestyle isn't funded by men

Once they see a lady with a ride and a good house they will label her a 'prostitute'

My dear as am yet to arrive like her, hmmm... niggas would call me oloshe. U un'stand wha am sayin
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 14, 2017
airprinz:
End time being relating end time program with me.
Dis one go dey send him daughters mek dem go outside mek niggas roast their pusy in exchange of mint or other mundane things.
Who knw self wether no be even woman dey yan me dis kind talk.

Continue sis/bro.
Great is thy sin.
In advance, i wish u a safe trip to hell on judgement day

I don’t have children yet so what are you talking about? You must be religious, broke and frustrated. It is your type that prays that Jesus comes quickly so you can survive poverty in this earth.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
That guy deserves no apology kiss the truth

Okies. When one of them like that man or woman abusing that boy's mother and sisters counters your argument one day and abuses your mother or father, i hope you won't start crying foul here. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by 400billionman: 11:52am On Dec 14, 2017
Rolex67:
Dem girls be balling so hard.

She is not balling anything

She is just deceiving you.

Venza is N4m. That's Mercedes is roughly N10m all used cars.

How many jobs in Nigeria pay N14m per annum ?

You say ? Remember that yahoo yahoo is not a job.

She herself doesn't have a job. Only seasoned businesspeople can acquire those 2 cars in a day. Or is she an Executive Director of a bank or company ? Year end profit sharing bah ?

Let her tell us.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by darlenese(f): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2017
power of a spicy kpekus
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by biacan(f): 11:54am On Dec 14, 2017
chloedogie:

Okies. When one of them like that man or woman abusing that boy's mother and sisters counters your argument one day and abuses your mother or father, i hope you won't start crying foul here. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Who gave the right to quote me........

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Alwaysking: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2017
The power of Pussyy.
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2017
You wey never eat this morning, so having two cars even tho might not be hers is your own definition of success? you have a low self esteem or you just all-round worthless
biacan:
Wow congrats sis...... they thought we would never get to this point........let's slay them wink

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by citadels(f): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2017
Guys shuuuuuu. what's all these nonsense talks. I will soon get mine too, u think men are the deals here. Lies. U guys lied we re strong stronger than pain if u know d pain of child birth u will know that women are the strongest in d whole wide world. If we can bear that pain of childbirth what other hard labour we ain't gonna do to get that shit ride. Abeg make una park well joor

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by demefa(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:

You day mind those broke fools

Most of them find it difficult to comprehend that their lavish lifestyle isn't funded by men

Once they see a lady with a ride and a good house they will label her a 'prostitute'

biacan:
98% of guys here are broke guys living with there parents....those who can't feed on three square meals a day will here spewing trash on successful ladies...... do you know that most of them can't look you in the eye and spew trash on a normal day......? they should just be grateful for nairaland if not........

Don't quote me cause I'm having headache
MhizzAJ:
Ignorant people will come on this thread and call her an 'olosho'

LadyGoddiva:
Watch as broke, smelly fools who don’t even know where their next meal is coming from come and call her olosho cheesy
Congrats girl! More grease to your elbow and more success to your hard work. Whether na by toto or not, it ain’t easy. All these niggas that don’t even have ordinary bicycle after hustling from morning to night will soon come with their bile cheesy
She's a confam Olosho just like the three of u. I have fvcked her b4, I know her well many of my hommies have enjoyed her too. To enjoy her u must pay well. And I think she uses charms on men too. Her pussy is always busy with dicks just like the three of u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nasamy(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2017
Sorry, my bad

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
Who gave the right to quote me........

So sorry. i thought i was talking with one of the matured minds in the room. Didn't know you are actually that guy in that picture. Ma binu. have a good day. You guys can't just have a civil and matured discussion without jumping at abuses and curses. What a country.
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Aystarz: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2017
Mariinee:
The best one is in between our legs. grin

Cersei!!!
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by biacan(f): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2017
demefa:
She's a confam Olosho just like the three of u. I have fvcked her b4, I know her well many of my hommies have enjoyed her too. To enjoy her u must pay well. And I think she uses charms on men too. Her pussy is always busy with dicks just like the three of u
Who take's #19800 serious get lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Veetee(m): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
Some girls are into yahoo now, or maybe she has gone to dubai to prostitute, lots of Nigerian girls are there at d moment, those Arab men can pay 1k dollars for short time, they are so sex starved, even though the girls add some African power to it too
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by biacan(f): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
chloedogie:

So sorry. i thought i was talking with one of the matured minds in the room. Didn't know you are actually that guy in that picture. Ma binu. have a good day. You guys can't just have a civil and matured discussion without jumping at abuses and curses. What a country.
Listen well and listen carefully.......who's your mate better go back to the slum where you belong......
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by biacan(f): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Barzinime:
You wey never eat this morning, so having two cars even tho might not be hers is your own definition of success? you have a low self esteem or you just all-round worthless
You can go back to being useless broke boy
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Disneylady(f): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
demefa:
Why the hatred? Guy you dey vex oooooo

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by tealaw(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
The same apple (pussy) which men"s snake ( dick) made us eat that led to our condemnation is in action once more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos / 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter / Father Of Four Dies, Married Lover In Coma After Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.