Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,250 members, 7,846,167 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (104248 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 16, 2017
sisisioge:

Rubhbish pikin!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Ishilove: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2017
Zykod:

Do you know about our private conversations? Tell me ! Cause you want to run mouth like you're her holyspirit
Oh yes I know your private conversations because she has been screen capturing your mails and chats for evidence because she knows you're psychologically unbalanced.

I've seen all of them, and man, my advice to you is...seek help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Ishilove: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2017
Zykod:

Ishilove shut up ! I didntstalk her, do you have deficiency in reading. Where did i go near her. Dont spoil my mood, leave me alone please. She knew whom she granted audience.You think she's not smart, abeg we're bothvictims of circumstances beyond us, leave me alone and stop this smearing abeg.
Oya come and shut me up na. I should stop this 'smearing' but you can stretch your plague addled fingers to write lies about a person you have never met.

There was nothing between both of you but in your mind you guys had something special. Pele o. Focus on getting spiritual and professional help instead of obsessing over someone who can't stand you.

I'm out
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Medicineguy: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2017
zykod...have you wondered who is really behind the moniker of Ishilove ...you may actually be arguing again with poco or one of her minions...let this go .. not today again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2017
blacq2009:

Like seriously. Then make I come join you celebrate nah.
fried rice only meant for one

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2017
Ishilove:

It is despicable that he will come online to lie about his dealings with her. He even said he called her and she was straffing another guy, and then later said he was joking. What kind of rotten joke is that? You make libelous statements and allegations about a person's character because you want to score cheap points and paint her black, and then when she turns the heat on you, claim it was all a 'joke' because she needs to be 'put in check'.

It is despicable, very low and speaks of mental sickness. No wonder Pocohantas is pissed off.

He would soon get what he is looking for.
He made those claims not knowing I have that day on replay. He watched some idiots dance over it. The moment I told him I will address it, he remembered it's a joke.

We will address that joke. I have sent him the screenshots, just so he knows I don't blab like him. He started talking something else of me being a good soul.

I am a good soul and he has been coming online to slander me.
Thank God for evidences.

Now he is claiming they're selective!
Selective my foot!!! He never knew I gat them.
Now he wanna water them down by claiming they're selective.
LOL! I grabbed it in such a way that the previous last chat will show.

He can pick a new date.
I will still provide screen shots all unedited. Messages, mails, call logs...name it!!!

He can do whatever shit he wants, but he should never lie that I prostitute after work. I have all our conversations from the very first day!!! When dealing with some people, you have to be a step ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2017
LordLucifer:

She be strong olosho oo.

Sucking dicks upandan in different hotels.

Still dey pick calls ontop.

That's pro stuff!
Aaah! Sucking dick and receiving call at same time? She deserve a statue then.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 16, 2017
pocohantas:

He made those claims not knowing I have that day on replay. He watched some idiots dance over it. The moment I told him I will address it, he remembered it's a joke.

We will address that joke. I have sent him the screenshots, just so he knows I don't blab like him. He started talking something else of me being a good soul.

Thank God for evidences.

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:23am On Dec 16, 2017
LordLucifer:

Okorocha is on it.

I overheard him telling the Commissioner for Happiness last night.
Hahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 9:23am On Dec 16, 2017
sisisioge:

Omoge, can you totally let this go without feeling like you owe anyone any explanation about your life here and outside? I don't think its worth it. That local pikin there ranting is just who he is, an attention seeking local pikin!

I think you made the right decision about systems/zykod...your suspicion about him is true after all. Just last Friday, he was up with the I-cant-move-on-without-her mails and now this! Whew, next time be careful who you attract! I've met some awesome people here, my bestie is married to a wonderful human from here... It is just your luck that you picked dreadful personified! For crying out loud sakes, you and the supposed stallion never ever met physically! Hian! The Lord is our Shepard!

Now cool it biko...cool it.

I am never wrong on my suspicions.
Thank God you were even one of his delegates.

I don't think I owe anyone an explanation, but why would he come online to keep slandering me. Claiming my comments are directed at him. I have shown him comments he made previously and repeated on this thread, obviously directed at me...and he keeps deflecting.
Yet he has the guts to be permanently on my matter.

Like that's not enough, I was fcking another man in a hotel while talking to him. Blabla...it's trade secret. I was below his level, he was managing me. He dumped me...blabla. Why would anyone lie so much to score cheap points? Why?? ?? ??!!

The Lord is really my Shepherd.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2017
Zykod:

Nope I know her well well

The problem is when i kept quiet for weeks, it was misinterpreted as me wanting her back, especially when i kept praising the good qualities. But when i go tough, it's another thing. What does the world want? I kept quiet was refraining myself, running away, the story goes i want her back, i kept running the same thing, i kept pleading and pleading i didnt want to get conforntional with anyone yet it fell on deaf ears. Ask the said personality if i've ever come like this at her. I had to stand my ground and throw away all this thrash. They are all aware of the issue sisoge and ishilove but the intricacies they aren't. I wish this would end. But then again, to smear me with snide remarks after moving on two months on feels like what's the person looking for, after all you've moved on. what's with the attitude. do i not have a right to reject what i hate? This was the same attitutde that triggered the breakup, she called and said she wasn't doing anymore, the next day, she jumped online to bash my ego...Who does all this? I simply reacted based on how i don't want to be treated, simple ! The sisters are ganging up like they know what happened. It's simple, don't throw me snide remarks, okay, i've lost out and have moved on, its over 60 days, why the snide comments, they wont address that, it's my reaction to the ill treatment they'll see.. I am this and that. When a man says stop, he means stop, all lady that does this will get a happy man for life, this and more are the issues that made me show partial withdrawal signs till the end, it wasnt she breaking up, but me saying could i deal with this attitude...abeg these ladies with their poke-nopsing attitude sickens me
Ishilove is married? God! Our men dey try ooh!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 16, 2017
londoner:

I'm talking about people who celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary recently. Just because you see no value in a black woman beyond the sum of her body parts or her duties around the house does not mean other men see us that way.I wish more Nigerian, African and Caribbean men were better at being companions and building a family but sadly what I have seen around is generally not very inspiring. I have to be honest they have a loooong way to go.
I think African marriages last more in the countries you mentioned. What people call marriage in the western world is not marriage in my opinion- seeing my spouse making love to another person in my presence or couple swapping...That's not marriage
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2017
LordLucifer:
But this zykod na bad guy o.

After he don wreck d puna, he come dey use toothpick.

Without condom oh. Chei!!!

How many times pocohantas go don scream "God! Yes!! Yes!!! Ahh my God, Bleep me! Faster!!" under this guy rod?

Now, nothing to show 4 it.

Chai!!!

May we never labour in vain.
Lmao!!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2017
londoner:
Wow so many Nigerian men are insecure at the sight of a Nigerian woman with a White man.

I never hear any criticism for IK Ogbonna or Mikel Obi for having White wives here on NL, infact it's quite the opposite.

As much as I have a preference for Black men I have to be honest the few mixed relationships I know seem to be much healthier than the black ones I know.
Generally, I find the issues that lots of Black men have both African and Caribbean just don't really present such an issue in many men of other races. They do have their own issues but from what I have seen its much less destructive to the relationship or family unit as a whole. They generally seem to be MUCH less egotistical to be honest.

If not for the fact that I love the black family/ culture and don't fancy an interracial situation chances are I would date outside my race too but it's just not for me.

The African culture is what has made and will make an African man egoistic. " the na man you be statement isn't just a joke". Just like the Arabs and Indians have their cultures. I guess you are about this because Africa is closer to the west!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2017
Dafuq I know this issue is none of my bidness but then this is just so sordid. Now I’ve strengthened my resolve more than ever never to have associations with any Nairalander off this forum. No matter how “normal” one seems, it may not truly be so. Is this not the same kreativegenius you were good friends with? Just see how shît went downhill.
pocohantas:

No one said you want me.
Stop the delusion of grandeur.
Intercede means mediate, maybe you couldn't process that word fast enough. You asked him to intercede in the cyber war, it's right there in my comment. No where did I say you want me back, I wonder why I would say or even wish that...

Now, my message to you is clear.
Don't send him PM(s) to intercede in this mess.
You told him you don't wanna come between us right? You can't come between us. Leave him out of this.

You make it sound like you've been mature all this while.

You're the one going about sniffing all my comments, claiming they are directed at you. You are the one that kept sending me mails for every comment I made you thought was directed at you. You're the one that sent me mails when someone attacked you here and you thought they're my foot soldiers. You are still the one that sent a mail to who you think I am now dating on NL, to intercede in a cyberwar.

Nothing can be more petty.
You wanna go lower than that or what?
Pls don't... wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by donstan18: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2017
pocohantas:

I am never wrong on my suspicions.
Thank God you were even one of his delegates.

I don't think I owe anyone an explanation, but why would he come online to keep slandering me. Claiming my comments are directed at him. I have shown him comments he made previously and repeated on this thread, obviously directed at me...and he keeps deflecting.
Yet he has the guts to be permanently on my matter.

Like that's not enough, I was fcking another man in a hotel while talking to him. Blabla...it's trade secret. I was below his level, he was managing me. He dumped me...blabla. Why would anyone lie so much to score cheap points? Why?? ?? ??!!

The Lord is really my Shepherd.

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Ishilove: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2017
pocohantas:

Thank God for evidences.

Now he is claiming they're selective!
Selective my foot!!! He never knew I gat them.
Now he wanna water them down by claiming they're selective.
LOL! I grabbed it in such a way that the previous last chat will show.

He can pick a new date.
I will still provide screen shots all unedited. Messages, mails, call logs...name it!!!

He can do whatever shit he wants, but he should never lie that I prostitute after work. I have all our conversations from the very first day!!! When dealing with some people, you have to be a step ahead.
Hear hear!! cheesy

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2017
LordLucifer:

We dey try no be small.

The things we put up with...
Bros I tell you ooh! I can't imagine having someone like amarabae or Ishilove as a side chick talk more of a wife. I comot cap for their hubby. They tried
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Ishilove: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2017
LordLucifer:

For her to be this active on NL means her marriage must be worse than pocohantas' condition.

Maybe she couldn't conceive.
All your sisters and future daughters are the ones who will 'maybe not conceive'. Back to sender 1000 folds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Reply)

Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.