Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (104418 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
NoFavors:
I honestly have no clue what's going on. I only just came here now. Wanna give me quick summary? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bring your head here.....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4778838_killam_jpeg7c8cbdc4691e3b758f401b4ad483408f
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Humanistme: 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
lilmax:
why are you acting like a toy?
because I'm straight outta toy story grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
Humanistme:

pocohantas' ass has sugar in it. I like grin
grin
Guy die angry grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin. Makydebbie, we are in this together. tongue

Kpele ehn, they're helping us keep it. cheesy lipsrsealed

Yeah, I've done that already. cry cry

Humanistme, ya smart. wink kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by midehi2(f): 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
Na waooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
How tf did I miss this thread ehn angry

blackhawk03 I thought we are friends, you can't even call me to come enjoy e fight. cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by makydebbie(f): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
Blackhawk03:
Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin. Makydebie, we are in this together. tongue

Kpele ehn, they're helping us keep it. cheesy lipsrsealed

Yeah, I've done that already. cry cry

Humanisme, ya smart. wink kiss
It's not funny. angry angry

I've plans for that money. angry angry
Which us? cheesy Like wetin you bring you inside my salary? undecided

Awwn so what's up nau? Lemme have a screenshot.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
Makydebbie, be a good sister and sharrap! At your young age, what do you need money for? angry

Lol. Half of your salary and you get the screenshots, deal? grin

Greiboy, a ki n da yeye ara eni si le...
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ayamnezzar:
We have a life outside nairaland indeed

Well I blame boharee
grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
Blackhawk03:
Makydebbie, be a good sister and sharrap! At your young age, what do you need money for? angry

Greiboy, a ki n da yeye ara eni si le...
ok I get you, but......
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by makydebbie(f): 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
Blackhawk03:
Makydebbe, be a good sister and sharrap! At your young age, what do you need money for? angry

Greioy, a ki n da yeye ara eni si le...
Money for alot of stuffs. angry
And its Christmas season lol, I need money like craze!

Carry your screenshots and come and be going. angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by DeeFlask(m): 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Just for the respect I have for you. Thanks...
so this is the story of your life let me see u insult anybody here again, ur bf no even fine.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lol @ carry your screenshot and go, you go beg me last last. tongue embarassed tongue

Oya, keep your money. Lemme goan meet chief undecided undecided

Greiboy, ko si sugbon kan kan ni be... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
Blackfyre:

Bring your head here.....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4778838_killam_jpeg7c8cbdc4691e3b758f401b4ad483408f
lol. Gettaut

But wait o, I'm a bit confused. Thought that psycho girl said they never dated. What's changed?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
NoFavors:
lol. Gettaut

But wait o, I'm a bit confused. Thought that psycho girl said they never dated. What's changed?

I have no idea truly the head or tails of that their relationship.Some relationships be like Tom and Jerry....grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by makydebbie(f): 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Blackhawk03:
Lol @ carry your screenshot and go, you go beg me last last. tongue embarassed tongue

Oya, keep your money. Lemme goan meet chief undecided undecided

Greioy, ko si sugbon kan kan ni be... lipsrsealed
You be boo? Why I go beg you mumu geh. grin
Beggie beggie. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Brotherly, no be you go tell me run. Once i met a chick, i ignore her beauty and watch the character, na those things i dey look out for, the moment i see contentiousness, unecessary ego and arguements in their character, i start withdrawing small small. I no fit come kill myself

But we must promote our good sisters in good light. We can't keep marrying foreigners and leave our sisters single, it's not fair. If i start ministry, i no mind give men money on the condition to marry our sisters. It's painful to see some suffer because men are refusing to marry them. The chase for foreign women needs to stop.
many nigerian guys married to oyibo women abroad have nigerian wives back at home.the ones wey no get come secretly to Nigeria to marry the brides their parents or family have arranged for dem.i don't think any Nigeria woman will complain that she's single cos nigerian men marry foreigners.how many nigerian guys dey marry oyibo women anywaycheesy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
Blackfyre:

I have no idea truly the head or tails of that their relationship.Some relationships be like Tom and Jerry....grin
Hmmmmmm all is well
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Ochibavictor(m): 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
Blackfyre:
Zykod

I knew there was something pinching you the whole time, e get something wey your mind want talk and e never happen.....grin at last you burst out....cheesy

funny enough, I've that same feeling too lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
Humanistme:

boo hoo you are too emotional. crying and sending emails to someone on the internet who doesn't give a shìt. if they' call alpha males now you will jump out grin
This cracked me up. Na them oh!. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by londoner: 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
Xda59:

I beg show me one of those so called interracial couples who have grown old together. They all fall apart under 5 years because the relationship was built on pure fantasy. The black women want mixed race kids while the white men want to have a taste of a black pass and when they get tired, everything falls apart like a pack of cards.

I'm talking about people who celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary recently. Just because you see no value in a black woman beyond the sum of her body parts or her duties around the house does not mean other men see us that way.I wish more Nigerian, African and Caribbean men were better at being companions and building a family but sadly what I have seen around is generally not very inspiring. I have to be honest they have a loooong way to go.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by babasolution: 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nowenuse:

I have hardly seen Nigerian men with beautiful, young and slim white spouses. If u have, can you please show me?

Yes, our women could also be marrying white men for money, but at least they are not so desperate. They take their time to find young and handsome white men.

Besides, most of the Nigerian women we see marrying white men look more polished, educated and middle class unlike their male counterparts whom the desire to escape poverty is very visible on their faces.

thats what am saying the guys are broke poor guys,they are not on the same level of women that marry white men,i cannot show you their pictures but there are men that marry white young women,black guys should have more self respect what is so special about white women,personally i dont find them all that attractive

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
What a pity.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by sauceEEP(m): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
What is all these nonsense show of shame between two adults? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by LordLucifer: 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
Can I ask a question?

So zykod, you fvcked d hell outta pocohantas' pussy b4 dumping her right?

Like, 4 example, she gave you a sloppy head, you held her head down & bleeped her cheap throat, made her gag etc.

Spanked her butt, then she gave you doggystyle & you damaged her womb 4rm behind with her legs trembling.

She moaned loudly, said incomprehensible stuff, grabbed d pillow forcefully while u plowed her, screamed your name etc. grin

Turned her in various positions anyhow you wanted.

Then when you were ready, you pulled out & sprayed hot cum all over her face & in her mouth right?

Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin

Im asking cuz you've done all these 2 her at some point, so why is she forming "boss lady" when she has been submissive & manhandled in bed by a man?

Breakups bad o. grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
August 10, 6:30pm.
I hope no one deactivates when I am ready to address that
'cos chick is staring at evidences from Aug1 -13.
New dates can be picked wink wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Let it go. Let it go.

Good Night

I will sweetie.
After I address Aug10th, 6:30pm.
You'll be tagged grin grin

Feel free to pick a new date o, I can even send you conversations from Aug1, till 10th (the day I was fcking some dude and receiving your call)...down to the 13th.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

You don vex !

You never take me serious, how come you took me serious like this on this comment !

Please go and enjoy your life abeg, it was just a joke, since you needed to be put in check, it was a lie grin grin grin A good one to place you in check wink

By the way, i thought you said you deleted all my data, why are you hanging on to them? tongue

I will surprise you.
You called me Aug10th by 6:30pm ba, and you broke up 13th. Brace up, you go deactivate all your accounts.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by donstan18: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
LordLucifer:
Can I ask a question?

So zykod, you fvcked d hell outta pocohantas' pussy b4 dumping her right?

Like, 4 example, she gave you a sloppy head, you held her head down & bleeped her cheap throat, made her gag etc.

Spanked her butt, then she gave you doggystyle & you damaged her womb 4rm behind with her legs trembling.

She moaned loudly, said incomprehensible stuff, grabbed d pillow forcefully while u plowed her, screamed your name etc. grin

Turned her in various positions anyhow you wanted.

Then when you were ready, you pulled out & sprayed hot cum all over her face & in her mouth right?

Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin

Im asking cuz you've done all these 2 her at some point, so why is she forming "boss lady" when she has been submissive & manhandled in bed by a man?

Breakups bad o. grin

Waka!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (33) (Reply)

Ondo Women Are One Of Gods Wonderful Creatures - Braless Ondo Lady / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / Passengers Having Sex In Traffic In Benin Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.