Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (104166 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

I will surprise you.
You called me Aug10th by 6:30pm ba, and you broke up 13th. Brace up, you go deactivate all your accounts.

Do you still love the guy?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by LordLucifer: 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Medicine after death.

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
Esteemboy:

My thread will answer all y'all questions.
Wait for it!! grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by LordLucifer: 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
Esteemboy:

She does.

Pride no go let her.

She wan use aggression mask am. grin

You know d kain degrading stuff wey she don do?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by LordLucifer: 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
donstan18:

Waka!!!!

No vex. Na questions I dey ask o.

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Wait for it!! grin

Well if you don't. Just let it slide.

No point dragging this issue on and on. You used to be very calm, what happened to you
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
Esteemboy:

No point dragging this issue on and on. You used to be very calm, what happened to you

How will one bagger come online to make such accusation, now he says it's a joke. I bet he didn't know I had that day and subsequent days on replay. Saying he called me and I was fcking another dude while answering his call was a joke?

Alright. I am arranging my own joke of the events leading to that day and days after.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by donstan18: 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Wait for it!! grin

If you don't mind,

Are there matured claimed ladies that took this nairaland forum as there all and all,

Like, are there ladies that lives without shame that they can publicize their private issues anywhere, anytime.

If there is, don't you think the cause could be a result of having a boring life outside Internet?

Don't misinterpret.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Deactivate all my accounts. I haven't seen poco this mad before, i need to take cover. Cya Poco . Deactivated cheesy

LOL. I know you thought I have no evidence of how that day played out when you were running your mouth. Keep refreshing NL.
You'll swallow your words. You will... kiss

Na me you wan use form alpha male for NL!
Kikikikikiki!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

How will one bagger come online to make such accusation, now he says it's a joke. I bet he didn't know I had that day and subsequent days on replay. Saying he called me and I was fcking another dude while answering his call was a joke?

Alright. I am arranging my own joke of the events leading to that day and days after.

Okay. Create the thread if it's gonna make you feel better smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by LordLucifer: 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
Esteemboy:

This is the real her bro.

She's been pretending...
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
Bloody liar grin
Joke indeed...you go joke tire.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by LordLucifer: 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
donstan18:

If you don't mind,

Are there matured claimed ladies that took this nairaland forum as there all and all,

Like, are there ladies that lives without shame that they can publicize their private issues anywhere, anytime.

If there is, don't you think the cause could be a result of having a boring life outside Internet?

Don't misinterpret.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by LordLucifer: 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
donstan18:

If you don't mind,

Don't misinterpret.

;d grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by LordLucifer: 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
Esteemboy:

Okay. Create the thread if it's gonna make you feel better smiley

I shall be on that thread making sure the facts check out.

We wouldn't want anyone lying now, would we?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by LordLucifer: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
Guys, just imagine d number of times zykod fvcked pocohantas without condom.

With reckless abandon o. Without respect.

And after awhile, she'll start trying new kinky things and mad styles to keep things interesting.

Like swallowing his cum, anal, letting him pee on her, sending her nudes etc.

A whole feminist! A whole slay queen o!

Everything she's done now... down the drain!

Chei!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by donstan18: 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
LordLucifer:
Guys, just imagine d number of times zykod fvcked pocohantas without condom.

With reckless abandon o. Without respect.

And after awhile, she'll start trying new kinky things and mad styles to keep things interesting.

Like swallowing his cum, anal, letting him pee on her, sending her nudes etc.

A whole feminist! A whole slay queen o!

Everything she's done now... down the drain!

Chei!!!

Who's this nigga?

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by ola753(f): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
Congrats
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Abbeycharles(m): 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
That's why I don't take these Nairaland ladies seriously

So our so called Nairaland feminist is actually a slay queen. As if I know all their shakara ends here.. Useless piece of shit

Zykod, Abeg hope the kitty cat never too loose sha? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by ariklawani(f): 12:22am On Dec 16, 2017
Xda59:

So start sliding into their DMs and tell them you can do anything for them even having a 3some with their friends like your fellow naija girls do. Don't forget to tell them you are open to letting them fůck you in the asshole because that is a big seller too. One more thing, tell them you just need their love and attention and they don't have to spend a dime to take care of you and as matter of fact, you will be the one responsible for their upkeep and all. Goodluck in your hunt.
You are silly ooo.Enemy of progress. Idiat u.who ask u.aproko.u will not mind ur biz.is that how ur sis got her own.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The way people lie with God's name repulses me.

So God left all the men from Sango Ota to Eleme, from Burutu down to Ilejemeje and all over Nigeria then found you a helper in far away Poland?

God did not find you that helper,
Your bloody gold-digging schemes fetched you a mugu.

Baba, first time you will make a great comment like this. I twale for you !!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by sisisioge: 5:37am On Dec 16, 2017
Zykod:

Okay. Well, waiting for you... cheesy

Whew! One minute you are sending private mails confessing how much you missed/love her and wished you acted differently, the next you are antagonizing her and allowing a local Ediot fuel hate within her. Whew! I gave up on you...I'm sure you would one day be able to reflect on whatever you thought you were on to and give up on yourself too!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by sisisioge: 5:48am On Dec 16, 2017
pocohantas:
Bloody liar grin
Joke indeed...you go joke tire.

Omoge, can you totally let this go without feeling like you owe anyone any explanation about your life here and outside? I don't think its worth it. That local pikin there ranting is just who he is, an attention seeking local pikin!

I think you made the right decision about systems/zykod...your suspicion about him is true after all. Just last Friday, he was up with the I-cant-move-on-without-her mails and now this! Whew, next time be careful who you attract! I've met some awesome people here, my bestie is married to a wonderful human from here... It is just your luck that you picked dreadful personified! For crying out loud sakes, you and the supposed stallion never ever met physically! Hian! The Lord is our Shepard!

Now cool it biko...cool it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 16, 2017
LordLucifer:

I shall be on that thread making sure the facts check out.

We wouldn't want anyone lying now, would we?

Leave the girl alone!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 16, 2017
sisisioge:

Omoge, can you totally let this go without feeling like you owe anyone any explanation about your life here and outside? I don't think its worth it. That local pikin there ranting is just who he is, an attention seeking local pikin!

I think you made the right decision about systems/zykod...your suspicion about him is true after all. Just last Friday, he was up with the I-cant-move-on-without-her mails and now this! Whew, next time be careful who you attract! I've met some awesome people here, my bestie is married to a wonderful human from here... It is just your luck that you picked dreadful personified! For crying out loud sakes, you and the supposed stallion never ever met physically! Hian! The Lord is our Shepard!

Now cool it biko...cool it.

Abi.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:09am On Dec 16, 2017
Zykod:

Deflections

Get lost, what was low was that you had to pick my call in the same room and assumed i won't know. Guys marry chicks that have dropped habits, no big deal in that. Kontinue with it, and come here and brag about working for your money, hypocrite.

I repeat it's August you went to submit last to your " facilitator ", e don tey,the lack dey worry you, go give the head and receive it, go on so you'll jerk and be well satiated... go get your fix ! Get lost now, slow cheat !

Na who dey slut-shame you? You don reply for up already, it's too late to introduce deflections, or should i give you more details you don't know i have?
So this poco na Olosho self? Hmmmm book of Revelation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:25am On Dec 16, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Well, I also disagree wth you.

She's a very rubbish person with a wretched personality. I don't need you to tell me, I can tell.

Playing gentleman will get you nowhere.

Some people are goats, they only understand violence.

I happily oblige.
Lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (33) (Reply)

Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Valentine Drinking: Lady Urinates On Herself (Photo) / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.