Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,679 members, 7,865,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (104457 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by khiaa(f): 6:31am On Dec 16, 2017
Follysho707:

I concur. It's all abt $$$$ and materialism to majority of black girls... undecided. Gimme money for fake hair, fake nails, blah, blah... Not a pint of dignity and respect. Anyway, there's a reason why 65% of black chics (Akata/African) are single. Oyinbo ladies cherish their dignity like craze. Even on the first date, they prefer to "go dutch" (equally split the bill). ... Go figure!

White girls are some of the easiest who.res in America, some even have sex with their dogs so I don't know where you came of with this tale "White girls cherish their dignity like craze" "Come out of la la land and back into reality. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Ishilove: 7:26am On Dec 16, 2017
Zykod:

I'm too tired for this abeg. You don't listen until things spiral more out of order. Do anything you wanna my old friend. Moved on my dear..Ciao

Hate to dissapoint you. I never refresh pages. Never wink
Why are you still on her case after you said you have moved on?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Ishilove: 7:29am On Dec 16, 2017
sisisioge:

Whew! One minute you are sending private mails confessing how much you missed/love her and wished you acted differently, the next you are antagonizing her and allowing a local Ediot fuel hate within her. Whew! I gave up on you...I'm sure you would one day be able to reflect on whatever you thought you were on to and give up on yourself too!
So he mailed you too? He mailed me and we had a long conversation on why he needs to quit acting obssessed on Poco. Obviously it didn't make an impression
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by sisisioge: 7:41am On Dec 16, 2017
Ishilove:

So he mailed you too? He mailed me and we had a long conversation on why he needs to quit acting obssessed on Poco. Obviously it didn't make an impression

Whew! I'm so sorry I got myself into the mess...pleading on his behalf. I thought he had his head well screw on his neck ni...he's obviously very scattered! See talk...apart from pictures, he doesn't even know her skin texture! See talk about forking! Hian... Very true what they say about those living it needing no attestations!

Shout out to my exes ojare grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Ishilove: 7:50am On Dec 16, 2017
sisisioge:

Whew! I'm so sorry I got myself into the mess...pleading on his behalf. I thought he had his head well screw on his neck ni...he's obviously very scattered! See talk...apart from pictures, he doesn't even know her skin texture! See talk about forking! Hian... Very true what they say about those living it needing no attestations!

You pleaded on his behalf? Sister sisisioge, you must be bery romantic. A bery bery romantic person. I don't hold forte for anyone until I've heard from both sides o grin

I noticed he doesn't seem to be 'all here' when we chatted so I tread carefully. He told me many things about her, but when Poco countered all of them with hard evidence, I realised this dude needs help. He has never met Poco but the way he talks ehn, you'd think they almost got married sef.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 16, 2017
sisisioge:

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by sisisioge: 7:55am On Dec 16, 2017
Ishilove:

You pleaded on his behalf? Sister sisisioge, you must bery romantic. A bery bery romantic person grin

I noticed he doesn't seem to be 'all here' when we chatted so I tread carefully. He told me many things about her, but when Poco countered all of them with hard evidence, I realised this dude needs help. He has never met Poco but the way he talks ehn, you'd think they almost got married sef.

No mind me, I be dey still love fairytales like kilode...may God help him decide which of his conflicting personalities he wanna follow. The other moorons cheering him on are probably crushing on her too. Whew! Make I begin Waka back my family section biko grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by sisisioge: 7:56am On Dec 16, 2017
Esteemboy:

Be quiet! grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Ishilove: 7:58am On Dec 16, 2017
sisisioge:

It is despicable that he will come online to lie about his dealings with her. He even said he called her and she was straffing another guy, and then later said he was joking. What kind of rotten joke is that? You make libelous statements and allegations about a person's character because you want to score cheap points and paint her black, and then when she turns the heat on you, claim it was all a 'joke' because she needs to be 'put in check'.

It is despicable, very low and speaks of mental sickness. No wonder Pocohantas is pissed off.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by sisisioge: 7:59am On Dec 16, 2017
Zykod:

Lol Ma.Plz dont add feul to it, it is dead. she knew whom she well attracted 100%with due respect. Thanks for trying to intercede, but it is okay. I don't need validations. I won't provide explanations. We should protect our relationships prayerfully is my advice to people. won't say more than this. Thank you

I didn't ask you for any explanation dude...you just forking shocked me a second time. I wish you well in your journey...find your own go front. Enough of the defamatory talks! You aren't the first bobo that met/crushes on a sisi on NL. Stop acting strange! Dammit!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by sisisioge: 8:01am On Dec 16, 2017
Zykod:

Its easy to conclude form the sidelines. Both of us didn tell anyone what transpired in-between. et it go, you don't know how far it went, how deep, what happened etc. Plz it's okay,i'm the evil personailty, i accept. My vindication is of the Lord not before humans, its okay

Yes you are what you called yourself there! I listened to yours and hers! Poor girl...just her luck she chose to listen to you in the first place! S
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Ishilove: 8:02am On Dec 16, 2017
Zykod:

Thanks for the comment. It is O'er.
It is far from over because you will not let this girl be. Why did you come online to lie?? Why?

Each time you say it is over, you come online to harass her, and now you have done this here so that all those that have issues with her will gather like vultures over carrion to pick on her.

You are a very terrible person. No wonder she fled from you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by sisisioge: 8:03am On Dec 16, 2017
Ishilove:

It is despicable that he will come online to lie about his dealings with her. He even said he called her and she was straffing another guy, and then later said he was joking. What kind of rotten joke is that? You make libelous statements and allegations about a person's character because you want to score cheap points and paint her black, and then when she turns the heat on you, claim it was all a 'joke' because she needs to be 'put in check'.

It is despicable, very low and speaks of mental sickness. No wonder Pocohantas is pissed off.

Hear that nau! Hian! Whew! I'm vexing just reading things here. And the dude is supposedly called into the Ministry of God o! It is well...may God only bring good peeps our ways.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 16, 2017
sisisioge:

Be quiet! grin

I'm crushing on you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Ishilove: 8:06am On Dec 16, 2017
Zykod:

I don apologise, it was a crazy joke that shouldn't have happened. I know you're holding up for your sister which is admirable. But, deep down you can go ask her about the personality of the person behind this moniker and what went down if you need details no wahala. bit its a goner, its okay. Its highly regrettable, but e don do. Thanks.
Fvcking leave Poco alone, you gerrit? You have crossed into the realm of cyberstalking and bullying, which is a crime world over.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by sisisioge: 8:07am On Dec 16, 2017
Zykod:

I said i wont explain but did you know what things went down here? Okay she found a new bobo or whatever not my biz, threw shades at me, she knows a good one, and one other one etc, the same private ish we had, and i simply pleaded she doesnt add salt to wound and not bring up private ish she used on me, but rather than stop, it trigerred this. Did you evaluate the situation beforeyou jumped on and started replying? Plz stop it, i respect people oh, i didnt go near her in any way and deleted her number etc.

Clap for yourself! Plenty of sense in this explanation! Anyways, I'm out...shalom.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by sisisioge: 8:08am On Dec 16, 2017
Esteemboy:

I'm crushing on you.

Rubhbish pikin!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Ishilove: 8:09am On Dec 16, 2017
Zykod:

If i was a terrible person as you claim you think i would be able to get past poco for three days. You don't know her I.Q levels at all. Before you crucify me, i simply made a request asking her to stop throwing shades at me. not to ego bash me. Simple. Don't comment on issues you havelittle or no knowledge about. I've been on the forum since 207 with due respect, did you know me before now or see me engage anyone in any brawl?
How do you know she is throwing shades at you? Did she mention any of your numerous usernames in her posts? You are the one obssessing over her to the extent you are seeing yourself in every post she makes. How do you even know she is throwing shades if you're not stalking her?

Stop acting unbalanced, gaddemit!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 16, 2017
Zykod:

If i was a terrible person as you claim you think i would be able to get past poco for three days. You don't know her I.Q levels at all. Before you crucify me, i simply made a request asking her to stop throwing shades at me. not to ego bash me. Simple. Don't comment on issues you havelittle or no knowledge about. I've been on the forum since 207 with due respect, did you know me before now or see me engage anyone in any brawl?

Awww. This dude is in love cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply)

Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America / Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.