Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! (5175 Views)

5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) / Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha / Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by ebonyz: 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2010
jay bee:

MYOB grin grin grin grin grin
That's certainly what i'm getting @ and u shud have collected the car in good faith.
since when? men will only feel the need to demand such if they ever feel they've been taking for the ride but then again this sort issues don't creep up in relationships based solely on love with both parties not in it for some sort of negative gain

negro pls
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by jaybee3(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2010
@ayetty
dis ur mouth sef  grin grin grin grin
what makes u think i am madlady's ex?
shez too good to be an ex so get dat right  wink wink wink
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by queeneve: 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2010
These are not men I am not dating, THESE ARE NL MEN WHO DEMANDING THIS CHIT FROM THEIR GIRLS OR WIVES.

You got nerve to say that women demand, when YOUR KIND DEMAND JESUS OFF THE CROSS!

We only asked for PROTECTION AND STABILITY!
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by jaybee3(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2010
queeneve:

These are not men I am not dating, THESE ARE NL MEN WHO DEMANDING THIS CHIT FROM THEIR GIRLS OR WIVES.
You got nerve to say that women demand, when YOUR KIND DEMAND JESUS OFF THE CROSS!
Do you even know me to come up with that cheap shot
And the last time i checked people are still allowed to practice freedom of speech. shior
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by queeneve: 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2010
Oh you offended? Tough!
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by madlady(f): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2010
Hmmmmmmm.
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by ayettymama(f): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2010
well i guess that ansa's ebonyz question

madlady dropped him like a bad donout!!

mad lady was it because someone beta came along??

ps- *cough cough* is the moto buyin ex = breakfast in harrods buyin ex??
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by doyin13(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2010
queeneve:

And equal pay. . . and half when the marriage collapses. . . .and be the first to confront the serial killer when he walks through the door. . .and leave the house when the woman is annoyed. . . . and get custody of the kids. . . .

No. . .women are not asking for too much.
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by ebonyz: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2010
ayettymama:

Rofl, i knew he sounds bitter and he is stalking her. Lol
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by madlady(f): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2010
ayettymama:

Girl behave yourself, jay's not my ex, I would not drop him even if I want kill him sometimes.

moto guy and harrods guy are one and the same.
Leave dis now before I send gunman 2u tongue tongue tongue
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by ayettymama(f): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2010
ooooo who is he??

ah ah now madlady i thot we were in loff??

are u forgettin our passionate affairs in the fashion section??
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by ebonyz: 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2010
i think queeneve too knws jaybee, the plot thickens. Lmao
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by ayettymama(f): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2010
lolz

no quen is just mad! she's the original madlady!
my weed smokin friend!
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by ebonyz: 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2010
things i have heard on this site, if i was u madlady i'll be careful and neva trust anybody else u might be disappointed. nl guys says lots of BS to their friends to get glory. My 2 cents.
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by ayettymama(f): 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2010
ebonyz

me and u

were gonna fight

fist fight

were gonna pour it on the floor

if u dont

GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by Scooby1(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2010
Happy Easter everyone grin
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2010
now this thread just serves as evidence for my pet theory, = all ya yankee/janded doodles are jsut plain cwazy and wacko and i think its to do with the cold air!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

in fact i cant laff or else id probably go wonkers!!! grin grin grin

@ madlady/jaybee== hmmn, lemme keep quiet cos well im not really sure who is who, the stories dont actually match up, esp madlady considering somethings i see. maybe its just the multiple users thing but im pretty sure its not the same persona, its kinda schizophrenic!! and girlfriend YOU GOT IT BAD!! REAL BAD.

NB why on earth would u refuse the car? it was a gift, dude take adv of such gestures, aint no crime grin grin grin all the independent woman breeze is just hot air at times o!!

@ queeneve, u are anor case of online schizophrenia clearly so wats up? u actually need to review your posts, you are getting incoherent, and i wonder which of "you" is the crazy one, big sis or small sis?
wats ur philosophy anyways? victor and hugo?
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by madlady(f): 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2010
^^Be quiet before I dash the old laptop you u told me how to fix at your head tongue tongue tongue.
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by Kgdavid(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2010
@ ayettymama this is a bit old but i have to clarify some things. beyonce was already made/on her way up when she met jay z. jay z did not "make" beyonce as you insinuated earlier. that is 100 percent false. as for my definition of a gold digger, to me a goldie is someone who goes into a relationship for the purpose of material gain. you then ask why beyonce married him if not for the money or why naomi cambell is maried to an old billionaire? i don't know much about her(naomi cambell) and for all you care she might be a goldie but it is perfectly natural to want to hook up with someone in your social class. this class factor is the most important factor in relationships. i think jay is worth about 800mil and beyonce is worth about 400mil. question is, what then can jay do for her that she cant do for herself? are there no other reasons to get married such as love?? y must the assumption be that she married him because he is richer?
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by queeneve: 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2010
Buntu,

I suggest you get your a life and leave me be. You are not getting paid to CHAT and go read a book or something.
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by na2day2(m): 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2010
@ topic

i got no problem with gold diggers, my only problem is when they call it "LOVE". If ur gold digging ways get u a man that can provide u the gold, fine and good but when the guy dumps ur azz or cheats on u, u start saying, i loved him, i did this and that for him out of love, wrong! u did not, u did it for the gold. so my question is why complain? he provided the gold u wanted and he wants something else and he goes to get it, so why complain?
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by platinumnk(f): 7:46am On Apr 05, 2010
doyin13:

And equal pay. . . and half when the marriage collapses. . . .and be the first to confront the serial killer when he walks through the door. . .and leave the house when the woman is annoyed. . . . and get custody of the kids. . . .

No. . .women are not asking for too much.
shut up, some of you men here are scared of roaches grin
grin

didnt u hear tboys story of how his dad ran off and left his family with armed robbers?  lipsrsealed

anyways to answer jaybees question:

u still haven't answered me question miss independent woman 
what's the purpose of having a relationship if u insist on being miss independent?
hmmm i really dont know to have nice stimiulating conversations? grin grin grin

A relationship isnt a Barter System, but each has to prove that they want it to work.
Actions and words
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 05, 2010
na2day?:

@ topic

i got no problem with gold diggers, my only problem is when they call it "LOVE". If your gold digging ways get u a man that can provide u the gold, fine and good but when the guy dumps your azz or cheats on u, u start saying, i loved him, i did this and that for him out of love, wrong! u did not, u did it for the gold. so my question is why complain? he provided the gold u wanted and he wants something else and he goes to get it, so why complain?

What is wrong with calling it love?
Gerrout jor!!!
Who doesnt love a man with 7-fig salary?
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by ayettymama(f): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2010
Kgdavid:

@ ayettymama this is a bit old but i have to clarify some things.  beyonce was already made/on her way up when she met jay z. jay z did not "make" beyonce as you insinuated earlier. that is 100 percent false. as for my definition of a gold digger, to me a goldie is someone who goes into a relationship for the purpose of material gain. you then ask why beyonce married him if not for the money or why naomi cambell is maried to an old billionaire? i don't know much about her(naomi cambell) and for all you care she might be a goldie but it is perfectly natural to want to hook up with someone in your social class. this class factor is the most important factor in relationships. i think jay is worth about 800mil and beyonce is worth about 400mil. question is, what then can jay do for her that she cant do for herself? are there no other reasons to get married such as love?? y must the assumption be that she married him because he is richer?

OMG

david seriously u need to start taking english lessons- where did i ever say he made her??

wats ur problem?? can u not read??
kaiiii

im tired of teaching u this boi

return to school!
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by platinumnk(f): 7:50am On Apr 05, 2010
ayettymama:

OMG

david seriously u need to start taking english lessons- where did i ever say he made her??

wats your problem?? can u not read??
kaiiii

im tired of teaching u this boi

return to school!

ahem angry
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by na2day2(m): 7:52am On Apr 05, 2010
FL Gators:

What is wrong with calling it love?
Gerrout jor!!!
Who doesnt love a man with 7-fig salary?

right! dont u have some other sorry name to give it other than love?   i mean, what has love got to do with it? undecided undecided undecided and why get upset when the guy cheats when he obvious provides u with what u wanted in the 1st place, the gold. just saying!
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 05, 2010
na2day?:

right! dont u have some other sorry name to give it other than love?   i mean, what has love got to do with it? undecided undecided undecided and why get upset when the guy cheats when he obvious provides u with what u wanted in the 1st place, the gold. just saying!
1. Let down your defense, I was only joking with you.

2. You have to understand that if some women cant differentiate between lust and love, then there WILL be other MEN out there who cant differentiate between golddiggin and love.

3. Men love being "digged", they allow it.
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by na2day2(m): 7:59am On Apr 05, 2010
FL Gators:

1. Let down your defense, I was only joking with you.

2. You have to understand that if some women cant differentiate between lust and love, then there WILL be other MEN out there who cant differentiate between golddiggin and love.

3. Men love being "digged", they allow it.

generallizing are we? i dont love being digged, i wanna call a spade a spade, an ayettymama [size=4pt]a gold digger[/size] an ayettymama lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 05, 2010
na2day?:

generallizing are we? i dont love being digged, i wanna call a spade a spade, an ayettymama [size=4pt]a gold digger[/size] an ayettymama lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Did she try to dig you?

Every man "dont love being digged" at first grin
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by platinumnk(f): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2010
na2day?:

you cant call rich chicks golddiggers mehn tongue tongue
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by na2day2(m): 8:03am On Apr 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Did she try to dig you?

Every man "dont love being digged" at first grin

i dont like it 1st, 2nd or last! even if i dont have a dime to my name i am still writing a prenup

platinumnk:

you cant call rich chicks golddiggers mehn tongue tongue

ever heard of rich gold diggers? they have better tools for the digging tongue tongue
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by ayettymama(f): 8:03am On Apr 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Did she try to dig you?

pls even with the absense of all monkeys on this earth!
hes in love with me
and just beggin for my attention!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... / Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures / If Your Girlfriend Confesses She Slept With Another Man – Will You Forgive Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.