Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! (5058 Views)

5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) / Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha / Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by ayettymama(f): 11:39am On Apr 04, 2010
why am i getting the feeling jaybee is ur ex??

or am i too gbebgorunicious?? amebocious? iyasolomakindecious??
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by jaybee3(m): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2010
heheheheh ayettymama shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
madlady is ma number 1 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by ayettymama(f): 11:44am On Apr 04, 2010
i forgot to add aprokocious!!!

ok madlady- i pray for these lamentors they find women like u

i guess it pays u

then i also pray to find men like ur ex

that willl double pay me!
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by madlady(f): 11:50am On Apr 04, 2010
"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRI1HgJucBU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"

jay bee:

heheheheh ayettymama shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
madlady is ma number 1 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by madlady(f): 11:52am On Apr 04, 2010
ayettymama:

i forgot to add aprokocious!!!

ok madlady- i pray for these lamentors they find women like u

i guess it pays u

then i also pray to find men like your ex

that willl double pay me!

You think I want guys who make noise about spending. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by jaybee3(m): 11:57am On Apr 04, 2010
u still haven't answered me question miss independent woman wink
what's the purpose of having a relationship if u insist on being miss independent?
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by queeneve: 11:59am On Apr 04, 2010
Before complaining about golddiggers, FIRST POSSESS SOME GOLD!
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by madlady(f): 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2010
jay bee:

u still haven't answered me question miss independent woman wink
what's the purpose of having a relationship if u insist on being miss independent?

Don't be funny that's not a question. What kind of relationships r based on spending.

I tire of you guys, you complain if we take your money and you complain if we don't.
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by jaybee3(m): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2010
We complain if the only word in your dictionary is DEMAND.
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by queeneve: 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2010
How can we, girls demand if you DONT HAVE CHIT? WTF?!!
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by madlady(f): 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2010
jay bee:

We complain if the only word in your dictionary is DEMAND.

See your double standards, now it's DEMAND, before you took a dig at me for being "MISS INDEPENDENT"

Can we every please guys like you, I would not even try.
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by jaybee3(m): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2010
what double standards?
I said men frown if DEMAND is the ONLY word in your dictionary. Your stance is, you won't even collect things from men if offered with reference to your previous posts on ur ex wanting to buy u a car.
Their is something wrong with a woman dat demands 100% of the time compared to one that only demands when absolutely necessary.
No double standards here tongue
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by ayettymama(f): 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2010
madlady u shuld have just collected the car!

wetin de do u sef!
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by ebonyz: 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2010
oh so its ok for men to demand sex but wen we deman, we r gold-digger and there is no double standard? Hmmmmm
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by ayettymama(f): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2010
atimes i wonder if im living on mars

do men demand intimacy??
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by madlady(f): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2010
jay bee:

what double standards?
I said men frown if DEMAND is the ONLY word in your dictionary. Your stance is, you won't even collect things from men if offered with reference to your previous posts on your ex wanting to buy u a car.
Their is something wrong with a woman dat demands 100% of the time compared to one that only demands when absolutely necessary.
No double standards here tongue

You comments are very irksome, you remind me of a s--- you are able to change track in a instant.

Who's collecting what,I am not a seller of services. Please try to understand me, gifts are fine, maintaining me is another kettle of fish.

By the way he did buy the car, but I let him keep it, I drove it when I needed to.
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by ayettymama(f): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2010
madlady u met him this same nl naa??

im gadaffled!
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by madlady(f): 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2010
ayettymama:

madlady u met him this same nl naa??

im gadaffled!

Did I meet him hear grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin are u mad girl. He introduced me to the tec guys on this site.

You want him grin grin grin
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by ayettymama(f): 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2010
nooooooooooooo

im bein nosy grin grin grin grin
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by ebonyz: 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2010
madlady n jaybee can you keep your biz off nl?  U guys are making it too obvious.
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by madlady(f): 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2010
ayettymama:

nooooooooooooo

im bein nosy grin grin grin grin

Dis girl and her poke nose self. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by ayettymama(f): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2010
ebonyz why u buzkillin for??

me i want to hear jaybee and madladys bizniz

if u dnt go awaaaay!

yes madlady

i have already confessed i am aprokocious

add plenty words i will ansa to the call

i be iya solo makinde!
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by ebonyz: 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2010
ayettymama:

ebonyz why u buzkillin for??

me i want to hear jaybee and madladys bizniz

if u dnt go awaaaay!

yes madlady

i have already confessed i am aprokocious

add plenty words i will ansa to the call

i be iya solo makinde!
lol. U too like gbeborun sha. They are always on each other's case, i wonder who dumped who. This is why it sucks to date through this site, its always obvious who is banged or banging who.
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by madlady(f): 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2010
^^^If you say so. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by ayettymama(f): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2010
ebonyz:

lol. U too like gbeborun sha. They are always on each other's case, i wonder who dumped who. This is why it sucks to date through this site, its always obvious who is banged or banging who.

ah ah
wats ur problem??
na ur information
go awaay
ur driving them away!!
abeg dnt let me bbeat u ooo  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

me i want to no who is bangin who

why would u be datin someone on a website anyway?
isnt that the whole point of this place?

abeg mr and mrs madlady
no mind ebonyz
continue ur discussion

where were we??

o yes

madlady u no get small sista?? who will slap u into focus??
how u go reject car??
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by jaybee3(m): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2010
ebonyz:

madlady n jaybee can you keep your biz off nl?  U guys are making it too obvious.
MYOB grin grin grin grin grin

madlady:

gifts are fine, maintaining me is another kettle of fish.

That's certainly what i'm getting @ and u shud have collected the car in good faith.

ebonyz:

oh so its ok for men to demand intimacy but wen we demand, we r gold-digger and there is no double standard? Hmmmmm
since when? men will only feel the need to demand such if they ever feel they've been taking for the ride but then again this sort issues don't creep up in relationships based solely on love with both parties not in it for some sort of negative gain
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by ayettymama(f): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2010
madlady:

^^^If you say so. embarassed lipsrsealed

oooooooooo god

ebony see u!

see u ooooo

i no like u anymore!

kmt
buzkilla
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by madlady(f): 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2010
@jay bee in reply to the question, why did I not take the car, I do not have to tax a guy to prove my worth.
But I see from your answers why girls do it. So more power to them.

@mama I use to love you. I hate you now grin grin.

@Poster pls forgive me for going of @topic, it was mamas fault grin grin grin grin
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by queeneve: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2010
Men demands more things from women than a woman demand from a man, all a woman will ask a man to do is provide for her and protects her, A MAN WILL ASK A WOMAN FOR SEX, COOK, CLEAN, BEAR CHILDREN, LOOK PRETTY, SMILE, GREET HIS FAMILY, AND BE QUIET.

You got your nerves JAYBEE!
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by ayettymama(f): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2010
madlady ur still the loff of my life  kiss kiss kiss kiss

u can tell me anything  wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by ayettymama(f): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2010
queeneve:

Men demands more things from women than a woman demand from a man, all a woman will ask a man to do is provide for her and protects her, A MAN WILL ASK A WOMAN FOR intimacy, COOK, CLEAN, BEAR CHILDREN, LOOK PRETTY, SMILE, GREET HIS FAMILY, AND BE QUIET.

i need to say this if a man didnt initiate intimacy what will u women do??

abeg no insult moto buying jaybee ooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by jaybee3(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2010
queeneve:

Men demands more things from women than a woman demand from a man, all a woman will ask a man to do is provide for her and protects her, A MAN WILL ASK A WOMAN FOR intimacy, COOK, CLEAN, BEAR CHILDREN, LOOK PRETTY, SMILE, GREET HIS FAMILY, AND BE QUIET.

What kind of men u been dating  shocked shocked

what nerves  

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why White Girls Love Black Guys - White-girl's Perspective (video)... / My Girlfriend Deceived Me With Her Fake Identical Twin Sister [PIC] / My First Year After Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.