Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! (5056 Views)

5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) / Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha / Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by daduke2k(m): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2010
Hey am a platinum digger. . .
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by daduke2k(m): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2010
Hey am a platinum digger. . .
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by platinumnk(f): 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2010
@daduke- hehehehehe what u digging for, im not wide and deep like Florida Swamps lipsrsealed

i have to repost that in igbo as u keep missing my point

yes because I told you I wanted that ring in Zales and I was bring my wallet to pay for it and you refused but now you complain your landlord threw you out cuz you cant afford rent grin
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by daduke2k(m): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2010
Who says u were? Kedu ka imere?
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by na2day2(m): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2010
platinumnk:

@daduke- hehehehehe what u digging for, im not  wide and deep like Florida Swamps lipsrsealed

yes because I told you I wanted that ring in Zales and I was bring my wallet to pay for it and you refused but now you complain your landlord threw you out cuz you cant afford rent grin

which is true, why buy a $3000 ring when i can get one for $29.99 at walmart
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by platinumnk(f): 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2010
Why have sex when you can just jack off? grin cheesy grin
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by na2day2(m): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2010
platinumnk:

Why have intimacy when you can just jack off? grin cheesy grin

how does not related to walmart?  u shld have said, why pay 4 s3x when u can get a free booty-call
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2010
plat loves money. that much is true.
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by platinumnk(f): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2010
same thing, you want quality, or something quick and easy?  you look at a ring at walmart ill gouge your eyes out  cheesy

@daduke2k- Im fine, so what u looking for? cheesy
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by platinumnk(f): 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2010
@David- Yes I love my own tongue
You wont hear me asking for yours, but Ill take with a kiss grin cheesy grin cheesy grin kiss
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by na2day2(m): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2010
davidylan:

plat loves money. that much is true.

why do u think they call her platinum

platinumnk:

same thing, you want quality, or something quick and easy?  you look at a ring at walmart ill gouge your eyes out  cheesy

the walmart rings look fly to me
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2010
platinumnk:

@David- Yes I love my own tongue
You wont hear me asking for yours, but Ill take with a kiss grin cheesy grin cheesy grin kiss

you know i got you eh.
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by platinumnk(f): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2010
na2day?:

why do u think they call her platinum

the walmart rings look fly to me

they call me plat because when warmed up im hotter than the sun and the rays just bounce off me grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Walmart ke- next time you come over im putting a picture of my purina chow on the bed and heading to sleep grin

davidylan:

you know i got you eh.

and heres ya kiss booo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin cheesy
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by lonelydude: 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2010
@na2day,

why chasing after platinum when THE AMAKA is having a serious crush on you?
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by platinumnk(f): 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2010
Because he knows the difference between Zales and Walmart grin
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by na2day2(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2010
platinumnk:

they call me plat because when warmed up im hotter than the sun and the rays just bounce off me grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Walmart ke- next time you come over im putting a picture of my purina chow on the bed and heading to sleep grin

thanks 4 the heads up, my pic in a frame will be visiting next time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lonelydude:

@na2day,

why chasing after platinum when THE AMAKA is having a serious crush on you?

u wan start world war 3? angry angry angry angry
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by lonelydude: 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2010
platinumnk:

Because he knows the difference between Zales and Walmart grin

so what are you feeling like now? undecided
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by lonelydude: 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2010
na2day?:

thanks 4 the heads up, my pic in a frame will be visiting next time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

u wan start world war 3? angry angry angry angry

How exactly, if i may ask?

there's proof of AMAKA's crush on you on your profile pic.
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by na2day2(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2010
lonelydude:

there's proof of AMAKA's crush on you on your profile pic.

really? i doubt that, not on my profile! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by platinumnk(f): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2010
lonelydude:

so what are you feeling like now? undecided

umnmmmmmmmmmmmm  undecided

lonelydude:

Because I blow away competition grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by lonelydude: 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2010
platinumnk:

umnmmmmmmmmmmmm  undecided

Because I blow away competition grin cheesy grin cheesy

Alright, Okay,

this is getting interesting.

Platinum, i was just wondering how you'll be able to handle na2day.
If you dnt get what i mean, check out his pic once again. grin grin grin
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by platinumnk(f): 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2010
i Will run around naked until na2day looses all the that weight grin
he will be trying to catch me but he wont. grin
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by mamagee3(f): 12:04am On Apr 06, 2010
STOP DERAILING THIS PRECIOUS THREAD. angry angry angry angry
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by na2day2(m): 12:10am On Apr 06, 2010
platinumnk:

i Will run around unclothed until na2day looses all the that weight grin
he will be trying to catch me but he wont. grin

my round is full of super glue and it keeps ppl still expect me

mama-gee:

STOP DERAILING THIS PRECIOUS THREAD. angry angry angry angry

ovularia, waka!
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by daduke2k(m): 12:12am On Apr 06, 2010
Ah, bip mama. U stil alive ehn?
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by InesQor(m): 5:31am On Apr 06, 2010
Ok. I'm tired of hearing about them, too.
Re: Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! by platinumnk(f): 7:08am On Apr 06, 2010
na2day?:

my round is full of super glue and it keeps ppl still expect me

ovularia, waka!

im rubbed all over with almond oil , supergluw wont work cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning / Does Your First Love Still Hold A Special Place In Your Heart? / Men How Do You Feel When A Lady Asks You Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.