Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun (23586 Views)

Coronavirus: Edo Government Pays Workers March Salaries To Cushion Effects / Seyi Makinde To Pay 13th-Month Salary, Still Using His Private Car / Enugu Govt Approves 13th Month Salary, As Civil Servants Receive December Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

We should hear from all of them. Don't think I am tribalist here. I don't care if Yoruba is doing bad or Igbo is doing good, because the bad state of the economy is affecting whenever any state or the federal government irrespective of tribe is failing.

Being tribalist would reduce the price of fuel from N250 to N145 or even lesser, so you can take your tribalistic views to someone else

Too much grammar.

Let’s hear from Anambra employees about ugwu exportation since y’all think everything your governors say is true and everything Yoruba governors say is false.

Ogun State is rising like a Phoenix. No hate can stop it.

12 Likes

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

Can we please hear from Anambra’s employees about ugwu exportation?
You just want to start an unecessary fight, FYI, Anambra had paid up as we speak and owning none of its workers.
Let's celebrate Ogun here and don't allow any roforofo fight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by sureheaven(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
How can someone lie about paying salary? This is Ogun, not Anambra.

Anybody can lie, even federal government and Efcc lied for weeks to have ikoyi whistle blower until his lawyer intervened.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by MetroBaba1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

Can we please hear from Anambra’s employees about ugwu exportation?

Maturity Fall On You
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yyeske:
You just want to start an unecessary fight, FYI, Anambra had paid up as we speak and owning none of its workers.
Let's celebrate Ogun here and don't allow any roforofo fight.

The ugu governor that’s currently sipping palm wine in Lagos? cheesy

10 Likes

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
MetroBaba1:

Maturity Fall On You

Maturity sh/t on you.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

How can someone lie about paying salary? This is Ogun, not Anambra.
Desperate for a fight abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Charly68: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

Aregbesola has commissioned more projects than any governor in a space of 3 years.
Aregbe deserves the same merit.
I won't salute him because he pays his workers half salary & that is not good enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Ruggedfitness: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

Too much grammar.

Let’s hear from Anambra employees about ugwu exportation since y’all think everything your governors say is true and everything Yoruba governors say is false.

Ogun State is rising like a Phoenix. No hate can stop it.

my governor, do I look like an Igbo man. Well it doesn't matter, Ogun state should rise like a phoenix and reduce the price of rice. It would not only help me and my bank account
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

my governor, do I look like an Igbo man. Well it doesn't matter, Ogun state should rise like a phoenix and reduce the price of rice. It would not only help me and my bank account

You reason like a flat head then you’re a flat head.

FYI, go and buy the newly launched Ogun rice. It’s cheap for people like you grin

12 Likes

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Gazzy88(m): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

Aregbesola has commissioned more projects than any governor in a space of 3 years.

Amosun is a silent achiever and not a media governor. Aregbe himself knows he hasn't done half of what Amosun did hence the beef amongst them. If not for Lagos position in Nigeria and her high revenue,not even ambode can dare say he perform more than Amosun. Amosun understand economics to its fullest. He has and still attracting massive FDI to Ogun state part of which is the petrolex refinery and another one coming up in tongeji island in ipokia LG. Did you know he's building a cargo airport at wasimi in ewekoro LG? You won't hear that because he isn't always tweeting like unserious governors in the league of fasyose and others. Don't EVER compare Amosun to any other SW governors aside Ambode.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

We should hear from all of them. Don't think I am tribalist here. I don't care if Yoruba is doing bad or Igbo is doing good, because the bad state of the economy is affecting whenever any state or the federal government irrespective of tribe is failing.

Being tribalist would reduce the price of fuel from N250 to N145 or even lesser, so you can take your tribalistic views to someone else
Anambra is owning nobody as we speak, corp members and workers all went home with a bag of Rice sef, ask any corp member you know serving in Anambra

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Gazzy88:
Amosun is a silent achiever and not a media governor. Aregbe himself knows he hasn't done half of what Amosun did hence the beef amongst them. If not for Lagos position in Nigeria and her high revenue,not even ambode can dare say he perform more than Amosun. Amosun understand economics to its fullest. He has and still attracting massive FDI to Ogun state part of which is the petrolex refinery and another one coming up in tongeji island in ipokia LG. Don't EVER compare Amosun to any other SW governors aside Ambode.

What perceived beef? Lol go and sit down please.
Any development in any SW state benefits us all. That’s the agenda.

4 Likes

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yyeske:
Anambra is owning nobody as we speak, corp members and workers all went home with a bag of Rice sex, ask any corp member you know serving in Anambra

What is rice sex?

Lordddd Obiano is passing around STD.

6 Likes

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

The ugu governor that’s currently sipping palm wine in Lagos? cheesy
Hope Amosu gave his workers and Corp members something more to enjoy the Yuletide
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Gazzy88(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

What perceived beef? Lol go and sit down please.
Any development in any SW state benefits us all. That’s the agenda.
I'm more Yoruba than you. A typical Egba man so don't dispute whatever I tell you.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Ruggedfitness: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

You reason like a flat head then you’re a flat head.

FYI, go and buy the newly launched Ogun rice. It’s cheap for people like you grin

lol... your moniker is an insult on its own, so any other insult on you is a waste of time.

I understand that you feel Yorubas are better and superior, it is how all humans feel about what's theirs. But that shouldn't mean you should insult those who insult you. Those who do it are frustrated and troubled and if you join them, they pull you to their level and that is why I am not insulting you back

2 Likes

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

What is rice sex?

Lordddd Obiano is passing around STD.
Yeye pikin, I wanted to write sef before autocorrect do im own.
Meanwhile, did the governor give extras
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
Gazzy88:
I'm more Yoruba than you. A typical Egba man so don't dispute whatever I tell you.

We know your type. You’re more Yoruba than Oduduwa with a skull as flat as plasma tv grin

2 Likes

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

lol... your moniker is an insult on its own, so any other insult on you is a waste of time.

I understand that you feel Yorubas are better and superior, it is how all humans feel about what's theirs. But that shouldn't mean you should insult those who insult you. Those who do it are frustrated and troubled and if you join them, they pull you to their level and that is why I am not insulting you back

Objectively speaking, Yoruba states are performing better.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yyeske:
Yeye pikin, I wanted to write sef before autocorrect do im own.
Meanwhile, did the governor give extras

Hmm hmm autocorrect indeed.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

Has the governor given the workers and corp members any other thing like bags of your new packaged rice?
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by OboOlora(f): 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
MrHistorian:

Odeh ma leleyi.

Nibo ni Cannibalism ti bere ni Nigeria?

Afofungbemu.
Hahahaha u r wicked. C as u Finish person pikin shocked

4 Likes

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by josephubah111(m): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
am igbo and this statement is baseless.. how many of ur brothers dey the state?
VivianUdeogu:
we igbos are the one that develop ogun state
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Gazzy88(m): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

We know your type. You’re more Yoruba than Oduduwa with a skull as flat as plasma tv grin
Before you let tribalism block your brain, kindly check all my posts and verify if I'm Yoruba or not. I also like most of your posts so chill. Truly we have a Yoruba agenda but we should also give due to whom its due.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Ruggedfitness: 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

Doesn't matter, Nigerians are still dying, poverty is one the rise, people are dropping dead, slumping and dying without reason, the economy is dwindling, people are being paid the same salary but the cost of living is getting higher every minute. It doesn't matter if yoruba states are performing better. The question is, how is Nigeria performing?
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Igwe85(m): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
All Na Lie....... You only paid December salary....... You are still owing OGUN workers more than 15 months cooperative deductions... .......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Doesn't matter, Nigerians are still dying, poverty is one the rise, people are dropping dead, slumping and dying without reason, the economy is dwindling, people are being paid the same salary but the cost of living is getting higher every minute. It doesn't matter if yoruba states are performing better. The question is, how is Nigeria performing?

It doesn’t matter? grin
Illiterate.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
Gazzy88:
Before you let tribalism block your brain, kindly check all my posts and verify if I'm Yoruba or not. I also like most of your posts so chill. Truly we have a Yoruba agenda but we should also give due to whom its due.

You’re Yoruba but you’re reasoning like a plasma tv head. Of what use are you to the region?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
Igwe85:
All Na Lie....... You only paid December salary....... You are still owing OGUN workers more than 15 months cooperative deductions... .......

Yyeske, your Ibo people cheesy
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by lazioking: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

bros,pls respect yourself
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by unadeymadkwa: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
As at today sha we never see the 12th month salary so how we go see 13th... but I think the teachers have seen theirs. So hope dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 / Tinubu Criticises Buhari, Other Leaders For Poor Governance, Failed Promises / State Of Benin -abuja Express Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.