Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun (23592 Views)

Coronavirus: Edo Government Pays Workers March Salaries To Cushion Effects / Seyi Makinde To Pay 13th-Month Salary, Still Using His Private Car / Enugu Govt Approves 13th Month Salary, As Civil Servants Receive December Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yyeske:
Don't derail and stick to topic, what can you say about the two testimonies above

I can say that Anambra State is the least developing state in the SE cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

I can say that Anambra State is the least developing state in the SE cheesy
Lol, I can understand, good night.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Gazzy88(m): 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
oluwaemmanuel:

I have no business with the past Governors, A governor who can't invest In his future.... let's see how 2019 turns out for him... Remember Tolu Adebiyi and YAYI
Now I can see where you're going. I now fully understand you. Anyone can become Ogun governor come 2019 but not a yayi. Ogun isn't osun where tinubu can plant his stooge to bilk the state. No vacancy for lagosians in Ogun.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Electricdangerr: 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

You see those brown roofs, they're signs of ancient civilisation. As at when those houses with brown roofs were being built, your ancestors were still living in trees and had not yet evolved to be able to talk like humans.

If you want to argue, we have the Benin empire, we have the Ife Kingdom, we have the Oyo empire, we have the Kanem Borno empire.

Mention just one ancient civilisation built by your fathers.

Other people were building legacies and monuments, your fathers were in the village square, fighting for the hands of the village prostitute in marriage.

It's because you have no legacies, landmarks and achievements that till today, not a single soul from your region can trace your history or wherever you were downloaded from.

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
oluwaemmanuel:

Amosun dogs always have a way of abusing people sha... I won't sit back and praise a governor who is a dictator, whose state is in disarray and you are here praising him why? he payed salaries, he built roads or what exactly has he done? A governor who can't invest in his youths, who can't take a stand on education? If I am a muddy clown then you must by a rusty serious fellow( hope you know what it means to be serious) check its oshin side serious people dey dere. God bless you

Earlier you asked what has Amosun done for Ogun State? I’ll be back with a list.

Yes, people must eat while the state is developing. This was Aregbesola’s miscalculation. He has built so much infrastructure in Osun State, but while he was budgeting for Osun, he didn’t expect the recession to hit.

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by oluwaemmanuel: 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

Going through your previous posts, you sound like an omoluabi and thus, your sincere concerns will be patiently addressed.

Please answer his question;

1. What did Ogun’s predecessor achieve in the state?

2. Are you expecting Amosun to fix problems that existed for years within a space of 6 years?

3. When it comes to the bad state of education in Nigeria, I agree with you. Education is snigger issue that will take the SW years to fix. It’s not just an Ogun problem, nevertheless, that is a legit concern.

I have no knowledge of predecessors I wasn't at the state at that time... I came in during his tenor.... thou I have enough knowledge of ongoing from Osoba.. but we are talking Amosun here not Former Governors.

The same way Buhari government keeps blaming Jonathan

Let him fix his state education issues. He has delved the education system in the state into a state of calamity... I hope You guys aren't SAs to him cos I guess he has monitoring agents on every social media platform

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Kokaine(m): 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:
Ogun State is the fastest growing state in Nigeria.
Unsurprisingly, it has the dearest growing IGR, the dearest growing industrial hub, and fastest growing real investor sector.

And of course, it’s a Yoruba State.

Ogun, ise ya!

I stand with GT Bank!
omö ogun..... iseya!!!

2 Likes

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Gazzy88:
Now I can see where you're going. I now fully understand you. Anyone can become Ogun governor come 2019 but not a yayi. Ogun isn't osun where tinubu can plant his stooge to bilk the state. No vacancy for lagosians in Ogun.

Let’s not even toll this path abeg.

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by ayoplenty: 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
The commissioner is lying on behalf of his principal..... Ogun state is paying its net salaries while all deductions like coop, union dues, contributory pension deduction are owed for almost two years in some cases.
All na window dressing if this was. to be true the labour would praise the govt. Don't be deceived by what you read on net
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by oluwaemmanuel: 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
Gazzy88:

Whoever becomes Governor isn't my business Man, But not another dictator, who doesn't keep his words, full of lies and all.. you know infarct I wish we can just scrap all does parties and erase them all including the people
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
oluwaemmanuel:

I have no knowledge of predecessors I wasn't at the state at that time... I came in during his tenor.... thou I have enough knowledge of ongoing from Osoba.. but we are talking Amosun here not Former Governors.

The same way Buhari government keeps blaming Jonathan

Let him fix his state education issues. He has delved the education system in the state into a state of calamity... I hope You guys aren't SAs to him cos I guess he has monitoring agents on every social media platform

I have no affiliation with any governor. My passion is for Yoruba progress. Had this been an Ibadan thread, I’d have been equally vocal.

I agree with you, the state of education is in a state of calamity. Like I said, this problem didn’t just sprint up. I honestly think privatizing these institutions will solve a lot of problems, if not all.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by oluwaemmanuel: 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

I have no affiliation with any governor. My passion is for Yoruba progress. Had this been an Ibadan thread, I’d have been equally vocal.

I agree with you, the state of education is in a state of calamity. Like I said, this problem didn’t just sprint up. I honestly think privatizing these institutions will solve a lot of problems, if not all.

I live in the state and I tell you.. He is a man of Propaganda... there is always an ulterior motive to his moves
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Gazzy88(m): 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
oluwaemmanuel:

Whoever becomes Governor isn't my business Man, But not another dictator, who doesn't keep his words, full of lies and all.. you know infarct I wish we can just scrap all does parties and erase them all including the people
After scrapping them,who do you put there? Angels? Stop be bookish on Nigeria's politics. Try and walk with these guys and you will understand all my posts one after the other. I hate bad governance and dictatorship like poo but if it's a dictator that will set things straight for us..let him carry go. Democracy isn't for people like us. We are very stubborn as a people that only a crazy dictator with good heart can rule us.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Gazzy88(m): 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

Let’s not even toll this path abeg.
If you live in Ogun state,you will gladly concur to that statement.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Gazzy88:
If you live in Ogun state,you will gladly concur to that statement.

Division has no place in the SW.

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
oluwaemmanuel:

I live in the state and I tell you.. He is a man of Propaganda... there is always an ulterior motive to his moves

Propaganda that is reflective in IGR and industrialization?

What are your other concerns?

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

You see those brown roofs, they're signs of ancient civilisation. As at when those houses with brown roofs were being built, your ancestors were still living in trees and had not yet evolved to be able to talk like humans.

If you want to argue, we have the Benin empire, we have the Ife Kingdom, we have the Oyo empire, we have the Kanem Borno empire.

Other people were building legacies and monuments, your fathers were in the village square, fighting for the hands of the village prostitute in marriage.

It's because you have no legacies, landmarks and achievements that till today, not a single soul from your region can trace your history or wherever you were downloaded from.

Chaiiii grin cheesy

Downloaded from? grin
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by lummysolutions(m): 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
Where is Ajimobi?
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by dabocity(m): 12:12am On Dec 22, 2017
[quote author=zill post=63499813] No salary yet not to talk of 13th month salary. I stay in Abeokuta and I’m a civil servant[/quote

no 13th month and FYI, you all think the 13th month is a full salary. Hell No.. its 10 percent of your basic salary and not full (gross) salary. some get 700 naira as their 13th month salary.
the highest 13th month salary isn't more than 10,000 naira.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by tunnamaniah(m): 12:23am On Dec 22, 2017
Osucoward:

Going through your previous posts, you sound like an omoluabi and thus, your sincere concerns will be patiently addressed.

Please answer his question;

1. What did Ogun’s predecessor achieve in the state?

2. Are you expecting Amosun to fix problems that existed for years within a space of 6 years?

3. When it comes to the bad state of education in Nigeria, I agree with you. Education is snigger issue that will take the SW years to fix. It’s not just an Ogun problem, nevertheless, that is a legit concern.

Bro, I don’t take sides in political talks coz I believe all of them from 1960 to present day are destroyers and thieves but your first question is totally wrong in all ramifications, you are sounding like a child trying to defend a wrong attitude with that first question, remove it, it is looking immature, and let me continue to enjoy you guys debate. Shallom
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by tunnamaniah(m): 12:32am On Dec 22, 2017
Gazzy88:
After scrapping them,who do you put there? Angels? Stop be bookish on Nigeria's politics. Try and walk with these guys and you will understand all my posts one after the other. I hate bad governance and dictatorship like poo but if it's a dictator that will set things straight for us..let him carry go. Democracy isn't for people like us. We are very stubborn as a people that only a crazy dictator with good heart can rule us.
bro, how can a “dictator” have a “good heart”, coz me is not understanding, kindly explain this and carry on with your debate.

Me is enjoying it, and FYI, I have been in and out of ogun for the past one and half decade, travelled the length and breadth of the state (ogun state is quite large when it comes to land mass). Soo, make none of una lie for your point Oo, me will know, I am enjoying you people sha.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by tunnamaniah(m): 12:35am On Dec 22, 2017
Osucoward:

Propaganda that is reflective in IGR and industrialization?

What are your other concerns?
ehm, do you actually know the biggest factor influencing the industrial boom in ogun is its proximity to lagos?

Pls know this, Jah bless.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 12:37am On Dec 22, 2017
tunnamaniah:
ehm, do you actually know the biggest factor influencing the industrial boom in ogun is its proximity to lagos?

Trash

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 12:38am On Dec 22, 2017
tunnamaniah:

Bro, I don’t take sides in political talks coz I believe all of them from 1960 to present day are destroyers and thieves but your first question is totally wrong in all ramifications, you are sounding like a child trying to defend a wrong attitude with that first question, remove it, it is looking immature, and let me continue to enjoy you guys debate. Shallom

Trash
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 12:38am On Dec 22, 2017
tunnamaniah:
bro, how can a “dictator” have a “good heart”, coz me is not understanding, kindly explain this and carry on with your debate.

Me is enjoying it, and FYI, I have been in and out of ogun for the past one and half decade, travelled the length and breadth of the state (ogun state is quite large when it comes to land mass). Soo, make none of una lie for your point Oo, me will know, I am enjoying you people sha.

Trash
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 22, 2017
How come Ogun is paying 13th month salary and the FG does not?
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 22, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Kai,bruh what's your frustration?
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Sike(m): 1:44am On Dec 22, 2017
This man is a liar
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by seguno2: 2:18am On Dec 22, 2017
How much loan has Amosun taken in seven years?
How many months of pensions are owed
How many months of salary deductions have not been remitted?
Who knows?

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Okoyeeboz: 2:23am On Dec 22, 2017
tunnamaniah:

You'll always know how to explain the successes of others but you're usually dumbfounded at the reasons for failures of our less fortunate brothers across the Niger.

Ogun is undergoing industrialization and their best Governor is moulding statues.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Okoyeeboz: 2:25am On Dec 22, 2017
seguno2:
How much loan has Amosun taken in seven years?
How many months of pensions are owed
How many months of salary deductions have not been remitted?
Who knows?

Keep asking foolish questions.

Since your leaders have no plans for you, Your children are still going to come and hawk gala in Abeokuta.

Really, I pity your generations.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policemen Playing WHOT At Unity Fountain Abuja While On Duty (Pics, Video) / Subsidy Removal: You’ve Endured, Persevere A Little More, Tinubu Tells Nigerians / Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.