Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,005 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun (23579 Views)

Coronavirus: Edo Government Pays Workers March Salaries To Cushion Effects / Seyi Makinde To Pay 13th-Month Salary, Still Using His Private Car / Enugu Govt Approves 13th Month Salary, As Civil Servants Receive December Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
Gazzy88:
Can you tell me frankly what good his predecessor did in office apart from sharing state funds like no man's business? I don't support mediocrity bro... Amosun had investments in the education sector and I have proofs. The model schools,the upgrading of classes at OOU,what of those long buses for tertiary institutions? The man has tried abeg commend him and leave hatred aside jor.

Now you’re talking.

I can’t recall any Ogun State Governor that has done much to bring investment and industry to the state like Amosun has done.

God punish governors like Fayose.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

Lmaooo This is the ediotic question you want answered? Go and call the governor and ask.
Next time you are celebrating salaries in Ogun state as an achievement, know for sure that Anambra takes it as a right and never equate both on same category. Even corp members from Ogun state are currently enjoying Anambra rice as we speak which your governor can't afford to give his workers.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by hardeycute(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yyeske:
osucoward started calling Anambra upandan started it and I warned him
cc seun
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
EagleScribes:

Exactly. It's a pity that people can't verify an information before they begin to hail and wail with it.

For the records, Governor Amosun is owing his workers and has not paid 13th month allowance for the past 5 years!

I wonder what shall separate APC from propaganda and lies. Mtcheeew
osucoward hope you are thinking what I'm thinking

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Gazzy88(m): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

Grammar. Na your type dey carry one Nigeria for head.
Let me know where you stand OK. I want exactly same thing you want...everyone should go his own way abi? But we can't be stupid like KANU creating unnecessary enemies for ourself. Yorubas are known for diplomacy and tactful planning and we shouldn't be seen arguing with those cretins from the other side of the Niger bridge. Have you seen queen of England arguing with her serfs as if they are mate? That's the scenario between us and those people. They are crying babies,they should be ignored because that's what they are told to do. Gullibility start and end in the East so let's leave it like that. If you're trying to correct a fool and he's being stubborn,help him so that he can become more foolish. Ko ju be e lo.

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yyeske:
osucoward hope you are thinking what I'm thinking

Yes that the clown doesn’t live or reside in Ogun.

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
hardeycute:
cc seun
Calling him out for what, did I break any rule abi you feel threatened or what? Why didn't you call out osucoward

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

Yes that the clown doesn’t live or reside in Ogun.
hardeycute, you can see him calling a nairalander a clown but I know you wouldn't see such though I can understand

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
Gazzy88:
Let me know where you stand OK. I want exactly same thing you want...everyone should go his own way abi? But we can't be stupid like KANU creating unnecessary enemies for ourself. Yorubas are known for diplomacy and tactful planning and we shouldn't be seen arguing with those cretins from the other side of the Niger bridge. Have you seen queen of England arguing with her serfs as if they are mate? That's the scenario between us and those people. They are crying babies,they should be ignored because that's what they are told to do. Gullibility start and end in the East so let's leave it like that. If you're trying to correct a fool and he's being stubborn,help him so that he can become more foolish. Ko ju be e lo.

We all want the same thing, agreed.

Let’s learn to give credit where it is due.

What’s evil about paying salaries so that people can enjoy this holiday season?

Ewo lo fa ija? Se Ogun lo n gbe ni?

These are the two groups of people I insult on this forum;
- Flat heads that belittle everything progressing in Yorubaland

- So called omo ales that knowingly and unknowingly join Igbos to berate our region.

If you are neither of the two, I tender my apology for earlier insults wink

4 Likes

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by oluwaemmanuel: 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

I hope you’re not one of those muddy clowns working against Ogun State.

Under Ajimobi’s vision and guidance, the state has forensic to be Nigeria’s fastest growing state.

Although there is still much to be done, much has been done. You can’t take that away from Ogun State.
Amosun dogs always have a way of abusing people sha... I won't sit back and praise a governor who is a dictator, whose state is in disarray and you are here praising him why? he payed salaries, he built roads or what exactly has he done? A governor who can't invest in his youths, who can't take a stand on education? If I am a muddy clown then you must by a rusty serious fellow( hope you know what it means to be serious) check its oshin side serious people dey dere. God bless you
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Gazzy88(m): 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

We all want the same thing, agreed.

Let’s learn to give where credit is due.

What’s evil about paying salaries so that people can enjoy this holiday season?

Ewo lo fa ija? Se Ogun lo n gbe ni?

Tese are the two groups of people I insult on this forum;
- Flat heads that belittle everything progressing in Yorubaland

- So called omo ales that knowingly and unknowingly join Igbos to berate our region.

If you are neither of the two, I tender my apology for earlier insults wink
Apology accepted and for the records,I live in Abeokuta. Thanks too
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Sidaissystems(m): 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

Aregbesola has commissioned more projects than any governor in a space of 3 years.

Aregbe deserves the same merit.
where are you from pls?
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
oluwaemmanuel:

Amosun dogs always have a way of abusing people sha... I won't sit back and praise a governor who is a dictator, whose state is in disarray and you are here praising him why? he payed salaries, he built roads or what exactly has he done? A governor who can't invest in his youths, who can't take a stand on education? If I am a muddy clown then you must by a rusty serious fellow( hope you know what it means to be serious) check its oshin side serious people dey dere. God bless you

List out your concern so they can be addressed;

1. Amosun doesn’t invest in youths

What are your other concerns?

2 Likes

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by zill(f): 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Can we please hear from the employees. I remember Fashola saying that Buhari's adminstration has delivered more Power supply, but it seems my side is not part of Nigeria
No salary yet not to talk of 13th month salary. I stay in Abeokuta and I’m a civil servant
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Abeyjide: 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
Heard kwara state governor inserted Paris club money into 2018 budget while civil servants are suffering.

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
zill:
No salary yet not to talk of 13th month salary. I stay in Abeokuta and I’m a civil servant
osucoward, another testimony here
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Gazzy88(m): 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
oluwaemmanuel:

Give me one past governor that achieved more than Amosun or that governor that has no protests/strikes under him prior to his ascendancy? I'm waiting
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
zill:

Let us know when you get the alert

2 Likes

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
Abeyjide:
Heard kwara state governor inserted Paris club money into 2018 budget while civil servants are suffering.

Is this a Kwara State thread?

2 Likes

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by oluwaemmanuel: 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
Gazzy88:
Can you tell me frankly what good his predecessor did in office apart from sharing state funds like no man's business? I don't support mediocrity bro... Amosun had investments in the education sector and I have proofs. The model schools,the upgrading of classes at OOU,what of those long buses for tertiary institutions? The man has tried abeg commend him and leave hatred aside jor.

Do you know what the just concluded JSS3 students exams in Ogun went through? you claim he built this built. that.. it isn't about the building sir, you can set infrastructure in place and disorganized the students personal life. This same he ordered the police to shoot their students when the school fee was hiked... Remembered he wanted to merge Tasued with OOU claiming no fund? and Now the Ogun Poly saga.. I am not a polytician or sumtin but the man is a man of propaganda
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by oluwaemmanuel: 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Gazzy88:
Give me one past governor that achieved more than Amosun or that governor that has no protests/strikes under him prior to his ascendancy? I'm waiting

I have no business with the past Governors, A governor who can't invest In his future.... let's see how 2019 turns out for him... Remember Tolu Adebiyi and YAYI
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

Let us know when you get the alert
Lol, I thought you were jumping upandan a while ago that all have been paid and calling Anambra out or maybe I didn't get you well.
They've bursted your bubble
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by streetfabulous: 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
And so what ? Big deal ? Seriously, isn't that the normal thing to do.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
oluwaemmanuel:

Do you know what the just concluded JSS3 students exams in Ogun went through? you claim he built this built. that.. it isn't about the building sir, you can set infrastructure in place and disorganized the students personal life. This same he ordered the police to shoot their students when the school fee was hiked... Remembered he wanted to merge Tasued with OOU claiming no fund? and Now the Ogun Poly saga.. I am not a polytician or sumtin but the man is a man of propaganda

Going through your previous posts, you sound like an omoluabi and thus, your sincere concerns will be patiently addressed.

Please answer his question;

1. What did Ogun’s predecessor achieve in the state?

2. Are you expecting Amosun to fix problems that existed for years within a space of 6 years?

3. When it comes to the bad state of education in Nigeria, I agree with you. Education is snigger issue that will take the SW years to fix. It’s not just an Ogun problem, nevertheless, that is a legit concern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Ruggedfitness: 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
zill:

Osucoward please read what the lady above said

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Osucoward please read what the lady above said

You expect one to judge the legitimacy of this thread by one persons post? cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
osucoward, nairaland is waiting for you please
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Gazzy88(m): 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
oluwaemmanuel:

All politics is local. Every politician thrives on propaganda even POTUS. If you were to be the governor,what mapoly students did should be enough for you to close down that school for long. Those guys took everything personal and the funny part is that most of the protesters are hirelings. Those hirelings deliberately destroy public infrastructure, even injured policemen and you want them to fold hands just because they are students abi. All these has political intonation... There's no free money anymore in Ogun as obtained under Daniel's regime where they just share public fund without remorse. Amosun isn't a saint but he's far better than any governor Ogun ever had. When he was campaigning, he made it clear for everyone that he's coming to build infrastructures across the state and attract investment that will later translate to wealth. All things being equal,everything will fall back in place. He's trying to lay the legacy tinubu laid in lagos, in Ogun state and the man isn't relaxing. Every govt have their agendas. Some faces agrics,some faces rural areas,some faces health and so on. Amosun places much premium on infrastructure/industrialization and he made that point blank to everyone while he was vying for the office.

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
Igwe85:
All Na Lie....... You only paid December salary....... You are still owing OGUN workers more than 15 months cooperative deductions... .......
osucoward, another testimony
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
Gazzy88:
All politics is local. Every politician thrives on propaganda even POTUS. If you were to be the governor,what mapoly students should be enough for you to close down that school for long. Those guys took everything personal and the funny part is that most of the protesters are hirelings. Those hirelings deliberately destroy public infrastructure, even injured policemen and you want them to fold hands just because they are students abi. All these has political intonation... There's no free money anymore in Ogun as obtained under Daniel's regime where they just share public fund without remorse. Amosun isn't a saint but he's far better than any governor Ogun ever had. When he was campaigning, he made it clear for everyone that he's coming to build infrastructures across the state and attract investment that will later translate to wealth. All things being equal,everything will fall back in place. He's trying to lay the legacy tinubu laid in lagos, in Ogun state and the man isn't relaxing. Every govt have their agendas. Amosun places Mich premium

Thank you!!

Sincerely, I don’t think the success of Ogun State should be tied solely to Amosun, although he has performed way better than the rest.

Ogun State should continue on its trend after Amosun has finished his term.

Let’s make Ogun’s progress a private/State thing.

Ogun State is tolling the path of Lagos; by increasing the number of private companies and private infrastructure, we lessen our dependency on federal support. To do so, we need to amp up the current trend of private industries moving to Ogun State.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
osucoward come out o, testimonies abound on ground, I earlier told you to forget the rofo rofo fight earlier
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

Thank you!!

Sincerely, I don’t think the success of Ogun State should be tied solely to Amosun, although he has performed way better than the rest.

Ogun State should continue on its trend after Amosun has finished his term.

Let’s make Ogun’s progress a private/State thing.

Ogun State is tolling the path of Lagos; by increasing the number of private companies and private infrastructure, we lessen our dependency on federal support. To do so, we need to amp up the current trend of private industries moving to Ogun State.
Don't derail and stick to topic, what can you say about the two testimonies above

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking: Former PDP National Chairman, Adamu Mu'azu Defects To APC. / Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video) / Police Arrest Fake Soldier, Supplier Of Military Uniforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.