Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun (23582 Views)

Coronavirus: Edo Government Pays Workers March Salaries To Cushion Effects / Seyi Makinde To Pay 13th-Month Salary, Still Using His Private Car / Enugu Govt Approves 13th Month Salary, As Civil Servants Receive December Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by seguno2: 2:29am On Dec 22, 2017
Okoyeeboz:
Keep asking foolish questions.
Since your leaders have no plans for you, Your children are still going to come and hawk gala in Abeokuta.
Really, I pity your generations.

Thanks for indirectly answering my questions.
Amosun has finished Ogun State with loans and is owing pensions for several months or even years and has not been remitting deductions from workers’ salaries.
Enjoy your gala dinner abi na breakfast.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Okoyeeboz: 2:37am On Dec 22, 2017
seguno2:

Thanks for indirectly answering my questions.
Amosun has finished Ogun State with loans and is owing pensions for several months or even years and has not been remitting deductions from workers’ salaries.
Enjoy your gala dinner abi na breakfast.

The loans are used for infrastructure.
The infrastructure would bring investors.
Investors would bring funds and employ my children
My children would establish firms and businesses
Government would tax employees and profits.
The loans would be repaid
Our people would be employed
Our businesses would make profit.

On the other hand,
Your children would sell gala to my security men, gardeners and drivers.
I pity your generations cos there's no plan for them.

7 Likes

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by adebowaleadenaya: 3:05am On Dec 22, 2017
Pure lies. He hasn't paid any December salary and has never paid any 13th month salary since he became Governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by wristbangle: 3:14am On Dec 22, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

During census, they don't count people like you among human beings.

They'll say
"Baba Shibuke has 2 wives, 7 children 1 pig and 3 STDs".

That's why Kanu referred to you as pigs and idiots.

grin

2 Likes

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by wristbangle: 3:19am On Dec 22, 2017
Gazzy88:
Amosun is a silent achiever and not a media governor. Aregbe himself knows he hasn't done half of what Amosun did hence the beef amongst them. If not for Lagos position in Nigeria and her high revenue,not even ambode can dare say he perform more than Amosun. Amosun understand economics to its fullest. He has and still attracting massive FDI to Ogun state part of which is the petrolex refinery and another one coming up in tongeji island in ipokia LG. Did you know he's building a cargo airport at wasimi in ewekoro LG? You won't hear that because he isn't always tweeting like unserious governors in the league of fasyose and others. Don't EVER compare Amosun to any other SW governors aside Ambode.

Brother, let's admire the healthy rivalry for development in SW region. Whether Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo and Ekiti, as long as it is all developed, No wahala.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by anonimi: 4:13am On Dec 22, 2017
Osucoward:
Aregbesola has commissioned more projects than any governor in a space of 3 years.
Aregbe deserves the same merit.

Did Engineer Aregberascal share his odourless fufu, which he bought with billions of Osun people's money, with you ni since you are polishing the Baba Hafusa onigbese anyhow?
Please get your head out of his bum-hole. undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2042395_b7fvnpiiaabroh_jpeg81b2c4466e71003dbe03de8be0975de0

[img]http://1.bp..com/-phyaGgNy0Sk/U-DIUmiwLaI/AAAAAAABNqA/Oi4ky_esKd4/s1600/osun4.png[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2885358_img20150922174134_jpeg0fdff65c2baa2dc29d70b69a4da476f6

2 Likes

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by breezeng: 4:47am On Dec 22, 2017
Your exellency sir. What has the Local Govt pensioners done to offend you, because we are yet to receive November Stipends. We are begging you sir to please pay us up to date so that we can also enjoy the uletide period. Thank you

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 4:58am On Dec 22, 2017
[quote author=dabocity post=63501007][/quote]That's too small na but if I may ask, does the state government pay for the annual leave allowances?
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Myde4naija(m): 5:44am On Dec 22, 2017
YINKS89:
Dey wre called d pace setters for a reason.
no the gateway state

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Myde4naija(m): 5:47am On Dec 22, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Not just that,

Aregbe has commissioned more more projects than all the 5 SE Governors put together, their predecessors and ancestors combined.
killer move

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Myde4naija(m): 5:51am On Dec 22, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

You see those brown roofs, they're signs of ancient civilisation. As at when those houses with brown roofs were being built, your ancestors were still living in trees and had not yet evolved to be able to talk like humans.

If you want to argue, we have the Benin empire, we have the Ife Kingdom, we have the Oyo empire, we have the Kanem Borno empire.

Mention just one ancient civilisation built by your fathers.

Other people were building legacies and monuments, your fathers were in the village square, fighting for the hands of the village prostitute in marriage.

It's because you have no legacies, landmarks and achievements that till today, not a single soul from your region can trace your history or wherever you were downloaded from.
why are you guy like this today nah.............. another killer stunt.

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by shotuns: 5:53am On Dec 22, 2017
My parents are pemsioners and haven"t been paid their November salary no to talk of December. That man can lie for Africa.

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Olulinks(m): 6:17am On Dec 22, 2017
Osucoward:
Ogun State is the fastest growing state in Nigeria.
Unsurprisingly, it has the fastest growing IGR, the fastest growing industrial hub, and fastest growing real investor sector.

And of course, it’s a Yoruba State.

Ogun, ise ya!

I stand with GT Bank!
I'm in Ogun State. Ogun governor is the smartest lying governor.

Is13th month salary an extra one thousand naira added to your main salary? Talk to employees in Ogun to know the truth.

I stand with the truth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by asmovic(m): 6:19am On Dec 22, 2017
no civil servant in Ogun state has received December salary how much more 13th month.

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by tagborume: 6:21am On Dec 22, 2017
Please there is an accident involving several Corp members coming from Kebbi State in Ilorin. Help contact appropriate quarter for help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by tagborume: 6:24am On Dec 22, 2017
Please there is an accident involving several Corp members coming from Kebbi State in Ilorin. Help contact appropriate quarter for help. Pls help spread this until help comes there way. Contact of one of the corpers is 08124815340

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by wolewole200(m): 6:50am On Dec 22, 2017
I may be commenting late but it is still very necessary. The state government has indeed paid the NET SALARY for December without the deductions. I am a worker in Ogun State Local Government Service but has not been paid any 13th month Salary.

Now let me explain this!

If my salary is #20,000, tax is #1,5000, my pension deductions is #2,500, cooperatives deductions #10,000 and Union dues #750. All my deductions totals ##14,750 and by NET PAY is #5,250.

What Ogun state government has been paying for the past 17 months is the NET PAY of #5,250 without remitting the worker's TAX, PENSION UNION AND COOPERATIVES DEDUCTIONS. Yet he claims not to be owing workers. Pathetic!!!

The scam of 13th month salary is not Worth my response for today!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by bladeAnders(m): 6:54am On Dec 22, 2017
my brother, come let us be going before they will start calling us names...

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by YINKS89(m): 6:55am On Dec 22, 2017
Myde4naija:
no the gateway state
fanks for d correction.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Gazzy88(m): 7:09am On Dec 22, 2017
tunnamaniah:
bro, how can a “dictator” have a “good heart”, coz me is not understanding, kindly explain this and carry on with your debate.

Me is enjoying it, and FYI, I have been in and out of ogun for the past one and half decade, travelled the length and breadth of the state (ogun state is quite large when it comes to land mass). Soo, make none of una lie for your point Oo, me will know, I am enjoying you people sha.
A very good example of a dictator with a good heart is the late Thomas Sankara of Burkina Faso. Read up about him on the internet.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Adeoba10(m): 7:12am On Dec 22, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

You see those brown roofs, they're signs of ancient civilisation. As at when those houses with brown roofs were being built, your ancestors were still living in trees and had not yet evolved to be able to talk like humans.

If you want to argue, we have the Benin empire, we have the Ife Kingdom, we have the Oyo empire, we have the Kanem Borno empire.

Mention just one ancient civilisation built by your fathers.

Other people were building legacies and monuments, your fathers were in the village square, fighting for the hands of the village prostitute in marriage.

It's because you have no legacies, landmarks and achievements that till today, not a single soul from your region can trace your history or wherever you were downloaded from.
Please can I copy this post and paste it whenever one of those pigs from potopoto republic mention brown roof issue?
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Uhomanbulus110(f): 7:14am On Dec 22, 2017
Nice to hear that
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Nasir123(m): 7:25am On Dec 22, 2017
Osucoward:

Recession is forcing the SW to be innovative in creating revenue-generating infrastructures.

The militants should continue so we can continue this developmental trend.

I do not understand those u refer to as militant. But I can tell u if its about the Niger Delta militant,a lot of youth here are tired. We all have been used for years now by some few (including these so called Niger delta militant) to acquire their greed,all because the common man lack proper information/education.

I'm also from the SW,but its should be our concern if other zones are failing if not for the fact that we're Nigerian at least for now,its should be for the simple fact of us been humans.

Its should be our collective responsibility to bring back sanity to humanity in respective of where we come from.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2017
Nasir123:

I do not understand those u refer to as militant. But I can tell u if its about the Niger Delta militant,a lot of youth here are tired. We all have been used for years now by some few (including these so called Niger delta militant) to acquire their greed,all because the common man lack proper information/education.

I'm also from the SW,but its should be our concern if other zones are failing if not for the fact that we're Nigerian at least for now,its should be for the simple fact of us been humans.

Its should be our collective responsibility to bring back sanity to humanity in respective of where we come from.

God bless Nigeria.

Don’t disturb me with nonsense this morning.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Myde4naija(m): 7:39am On Dec 22, 2017
YINKS89:
fanks for d correction.
my pleasure
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by deywarley(m): 7:55am On Dec 22, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Can we please hear from the employees. I remember Fashola saying that Buhari's adminstration has delivered more Power supply, but it seems my side is not part of Nigeria
I can tell you for free that the 13th month has not been paid. It was only December salary that was paid yesterday. The commissioner just said that to score a cheap political score.

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Nasir123(m): 8:08am On Dec 22, 2017
Osucoward:

Don’t disturb me with nonsense this morning.
Lol!
You're funny.

Good morning.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by pabostt: 8:11am On Dec 22, 2017
Osucoward:

I hope you’re not one of those muddy clowns working against Ogun State.

Under Ajimobi’s vision and guidance, the state has forensic to be Nigeria’s fastest growing state.

Although there is still much to be done, much has been done. You can’t take that away from Ogun State.

Why are you like this? I don't think you reside and work in Ogun state. I work in Ogun state and I know what is happening presently there. I wonder why you have decided to potray these people in such an esteemable height. Only God knows your motive.

As regard Ajimobi, I am from Oyo state (stayed more than 25 years there) and it is a pity that you can still be celebrating mediocrity.

Like I said, only God knows your motive but this isn't the way to a better Nigeria.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by lilcozy001: 8:20am On Dec 22, 2017
APC are afraid of the newly form PDP party-Bolaji reveals

The All Progressives Congress, APC has spoken concerning the newly formed faction of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, the Fresh PDP.

The APC said the PDP had yet to learn any lesson from its sordid past, adding that it was evident in the ongoing squabbles which had given rise to a splinter group within the party.

The National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi, spoke with Punch in Abuja, on Thursday, reacting to allegations by the PDP House of Representatives caucus that the APC was behind the new PDP faction.

Read more here: http://correctmum.com.ng/blog/apc-afraid-newly-form-pdp-party/

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 8:27am On Dec 22, 2017
pabostt:

Why are you like this? I don't think you reside and work in Ogun state. I work in Ogun state and I know what is happening presently there. I wonder why you have decided to potray these people in such an esteemable height. Only God knows your motive.

As regard Ajimobi, I am from Oyo state (stayed more than 25 years there) and it is a pity that you can still be celebrating mediocrity.

Like I said, only God knows your motive but this isn't the way to a better Nigeria.

Thanks.

Oya tell us what is happening there.

I celebrate progress when I see one.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 8:28am On Dec 22, 2017
lilcozy001:
APC are afraid of the newly form PDP party-Bolaji reveals

The All Progressives Congress, APC has spoken concerning the newly formed faction of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, the Fresh PDP.

The APC said the PDP had yet to learn any lesson from its sordid past, adding that it was evident in the ongoing squabbles which had given rise to a splinter group within the party.

The National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi, spoke with Punch in Abuja, on Thursday, reacting to allegations by the PDP House of Representatives caucus that the APC was behind the new PDP faction.

Read more here: http://correctmum.com.ng/blog/apc-afraid-newly-form-pdp-party/

Mynd44, this one is spamming NL with the same offtopic post. Please delete.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others / 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman / Do These Filthy Gutters Do Justice To Lagos State's Mega City Status? (see PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.