Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun (23588 Views)

Coronavirus: Edo Government Pays Workers March Salaries To Cushion Effects / Seyi Makinde To Pay 13th-Month Salary, Still Using His Private Car / Enugu Govt Approves 13th Month Salary, As Civil Servants Receive December Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by dabocity(m): 8:34am On Dec 22, 2017
Yyeske:
That's too small na but if I may ask, does the state government pay for the annual leave allowances?

No. he hasn't paid leave bonus since 2015.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Bunmiaji(f): 8:42am On Dec 22, 2017
Osucoward:

Aregbesola has commissioned more projects than any governor in a space of 3 years.

Aregbe deserves the same merit.
and has he paid salaries? Bros we are talking about governors not "Sawona"
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 8:45am On Dec 22, 2017
dabocity:

No. he hasn't paid leave bonus since 2015.
That's wicked na, it's part of the package for the workers for the year.
Some governors were just sent from hell to torment people.
I was even thinking that Amosun was saner than Aregbe and Fayose
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 8:46am On Dec 22, 2017
Yyeske:
That's wicked na, it's part of the package for the workers for the year.
Some governors were just sent from hell to torment people

It's mentally unstable to me conversing with oneself.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Mccullum: 8:49am On Dec 22, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

You see those brown roofs, they're signs of ancient civilisation. As at when those houses with brown roofs were being built, your ancestors were still living in trees and had not yet evolved to be able to talk like humans.

If you want to argue, we have the Benin empire, we have the Ife Kingdom, we have the Oyo empire, we have the Kanem Borno empire.

Mention just one ancient civilisation built by your fathers.

Other people were building legacies and monuments, your fathers were in the village square, fighting for the hands of the village prostitute in marriage.

It's because you have no legacies, landmarks and achievements that till today, not a single soul from your region can trace your history or wherever you were downloaded from.

Fantastic respond, ancient civilizations give one the sense of being proud of our forefathers.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 8:50am On Dec 22, 2017
Osucoward:

Are you back? We've all heard live testimonies from people on ground saying it the way it is instead of you spamming this space with lies, of what use is it to you then
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 8:51am On Dec 22, 2017
Yyeske:
Are you back? We've all heard live testimonies from people on ground saying it the way it is instead of you spamming this space with lies, of what use is it to you then

Continue talking to yourself na. Don't mind me.

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by wole4142: 8:51am On Dec 22, 2017
yes December salaries have been paid but its a lie that the 13th month salary lies have been paid as at now 22nd
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2017
Osucoward:

Continue talking to yourself na. Don't mind me.

Tired of spewing lies already, OK I'll allow you rest for now but don't try that stunt you tried pulling last night with me.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2017
Yyeske:
Tired of spewing lies already, OK I'll allow you rest for now but don't try that stunt you tried pulling last night with me.

Chibuike keep quiet and go play with sand
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 8:58am On Dec 22, 2017
wole4142:
yes December salaries have been paid but its a lie that the 13th month salary lies have been paid as at now 22nd

Abeg give it another week.
Some claim the 12th hasn't been paid, others claim otherwise.
It appears the state has released the funds, but ....
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 9:11am On Dec 22, 2017
Osucoward:

Abeg give it another week.
Some claim the 12th hasn't been paid, others claim otherwise.
It appears the state has released the funds, but ....
Lol so there is a but somewhere and you were jubilating last night and shouting Anambra upandan, next time get your facts right before coming online
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by debolayinka(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Not just that,

Aregbe has commissioned more more projects than all the 5 SE Governors put together, their predecessors and ancestors combined.

But it doesn't matter if workers in the state ply those roads he constructed on empty stomach, contemplating suicide because the only get half or no salary for about a year?
At least Aregbesola is still the mentor of other Southern Governors when it comes to owing salaries.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by zill(f): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2017
[quote author=dabocity post=63501007][/quote] My teacher, I know all that abeg. Why lie that they’ve paid when they haven’t?
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by dabocity(m): 10:42am On Dec 22, 2017
zill:
My teacher, I know all that abeg. Why lie that they’ve paid when they haven’t?

pls quote me the part I lied
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by MrMaestro: 11:05am On Dec 22, 2017
oluwaemmanuel:

I live in the state and I tell you.. He is a man of Propaganda... there is always an ulterior motive to his moves
You can't just make these comments with no statistical or concrete evidence to back it up. Especially not when we have so many economical stats showing the progress of the state under his tenure. If you can't back what you're saying with concrete evidence and numbers, then it will be taken as a baseless claim that shouldn't be given a second thought.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by nonsobaba: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2017
Olulinks:

I'm in Ogun State. Ogun governor is the smartest lying governor.

Is13th month salary an extra one thousand naira added to your main salary? Talk to employees in Ogun to know the truth.

I stand with the truth.
Osucoward, your own people are exposing you now o
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by phulxpression: 11:40am On Dec 22, 2017
MrMaestro:

You can't just make these comments with no statistical or concrete evidence to back it up. Especially not when we have so many economical stats showing the progress of the state under his tenure. If you can't back what you're saying with concrete evidence and
numbers, then it will be taken as a baseless claim that shouldn't be given a second thought.
Which progress of d state are u really talking about. Should we celebrate him for the pensioners that have served for 35 years since 2011 that he refused to pay their gratuity??Even with all the Paris funds given to the State,he never bothered to look at their side.He's the worst gover nor Ogun State has ever produced. ..
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by nonsobaba: 11:42am On Dec 22, 2017
debolayinka:

But it doesn't matter if workers in the state ply those roads he constructed on empty stomach, contemplating suicide because the only get half or no salary for about a year?
At least Aregbesola is still the mentor of other Southern Governors when it comes to owing salaries.
You are there. Osucoward, come and defend the heartless criminal in Osun state. I heard that the FG is trying to float Osun state on the stock exchange to recover their debt

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Uglyojuku: 11:43am On Dec 22, 2017
Osucoward:

You are a smart guy..lol You quickly knew he was a flat brain.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Uglyojuku: 11:49am On Dec 22, 2017
nonsobaba:
Osucoward, your own people are exposing you now o

lol..are you a little on the dumb side?Those monickers are flat brains posing as Yorubas.They should be advised that jealousy and hatred kill.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by nonsobaba: 11:51am On Dec 22, 2017
phulxpression:
Which progress of d state are u really talking about. Should we celebrate him for the pensioners that have served for 35 years since 2011 that he refused to pay their gratuity??Even with all the Paris funds given to the State,he never bothered to look at their side.He's the worst gover nor Ogun State has ever produced. ..
Osucoward, real Ogun people can no longer stand your lies. They are confessing that Amosu is a disaster they have endured enough.

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by soyinkaseun1010(m): 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
He only paid December salary oo
What dis our politicians stand to gain from lying is sumtin I still don't understand
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by agukayode(m): 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
well done

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by manucho: 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
I have Apple iPad Mini MF432LL/A (16GB, Wi-Fi no sim card) Space Gray colour with its pouch for sale. It's a 7.9-inch LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display; 1024-by-768 Resolution, 5 MP iSight Camera; 1080p HD Video Recording, very good battery life hold charge very very well very very very neat sent from Dubai. You can get back to me on WhatsApp me on 08039320890. Price is 75k but negotiable oooo
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by DaRuud(m): 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
I wish I fit send the most useless governor in Nigeria , Governor Y****** B***** for 2 weeks
industrial Training on how to pay workers salary
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by ifko: 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
Aregbesola ur generation will never taste happiness wether u like it or not
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by zill(f): 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
[quote author=dabocity post=63509166]

pls quote me the part I lied[/quote My dear not you but Ogun State government.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Hotfreezer: 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East / State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. / Senate Strips President, Minister Of Power To Allocate Oil Blocs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.