Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun (23584 Views)

Coronavirus: Edo Government Pays Workers March Salaries To Cushion Effects / Seyi Makinde To Pay 13th-Month Salary, Still Using His Private Car / Enugu Govt Approves 13th Month Salary, As Civil Servants Receive December Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
lazioking:
bros,pls respect yourself

Enlighten yourself.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Nasir123(m): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

We should hear from all of them. Don't think I am tribalist here. I don't care if Yoruba is doing bad or Igbo is doing good, because the bad state of the economy is affecting whenever any state or the federal government irrespective of tribe is failing.

Being tribalist would reduce the price of fuel from N250 to N145 or even lesser, so you can take your tribalistic views to someone else

God bless Nigeria.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Ruggedfitness: 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

It doesn’t matter? grin
Illiterate.

Okay, it doesn't matter to you, but it matter to me.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by oluwaemmanuel: 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:
Ogun State is the fastest growing state in Nigeria.
Unsurprisingly, it has the dearest growing IGR, the dearest growing industrial hub, and fastest growing real investor sector.

And of course, it’s a Yoruba State.

Ogun, ise ya!

I stand with GT Bank!
I hope you aren't one of those Working with Amosun....

you are standing with the wrong people
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
osucoward, still waiting for your reply as to if the governor gave the workers and corp members bags of Rice and not just salary.
I earlier told you let us enjoy the thread and leave Anambra out of this but you no gree.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:
Ogun State is the fastest growing state in Nigeria.
Unsurprisingly, it has the dearest growing IGR, the dearest growing industrial hub, and fastest growing real investor sector.

And of course, it’s a Yoruba State.

Ogun, ise ya!

I stand with GT Bank!

It can never be bigger than Anambra grin We have the Highest IGR, we import Ugu and Also we have our local rice for importation We are the Fastest and Biggest growing state in Nigeria. Dubai of Nigeria cheesy

4 Likes

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Sagay212: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
You can imagine the senseless politician. You have paid December salary and 13th month as if it's a strange thing to do. Have the workers not worked to earn their salaries? And some airheads at here praising the useless governor.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Gazzy88(m): 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

You’re Yoruba but you’re reasoning like a plasma tv head. Of what use are you to the region?
More useful than you. If you want to know me come to Abeokuta. I have some folks that know me here. I don't just bash unnecessarily here without a reasonable contribution. You should be the one to ask yourself of what use are you to Yoruba nation other than engaging in some fruitless arguments that won't take us anywhere. So because i don't accept your nonsense rants now makes me a flat head. I'm a full blooded Yoruba man of Egba parentage.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by oluwaemmanuel: 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
Gazzy88:
Amosun is a silent achiever and not a media governor. Aregbe himself knows he hasn't done half of what Amosun did hence the beef amongst them. If not for Lagos position in Nigeria and her high revenue,not even ambode can dare say he perform more than Amosun. Amosun understand economics to its fullest. He has and still attracting massive FDI to Ogun state part of which is the petrolex refinery and another one coming up in tongeji island in ipokia LG. Did you know he's building a cargo airport at wasimi in ewekoro LG? You won't hear that because he isn't always tweeting like unserious governors in the league of fasyose and others. Don't EVER compare Amosun to any other SW governors aside Ambode.
construction of roads and embezzling funds abi.. please what's the big deal in paying workers salary that he is announcing it? He is only trying to divert attention from the ongoing crisis in the state education sector.. He as NO investment or Project in the education sector
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

Yyeske, your Ibo people cheesy
Answer my question and stop beating around the bush, ordinary salary Anambra workers don't complain about and you are here celebrating as if Amosun just won an Olympic medal.
I can understand though, Ogun workers ain't used to it.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Nasir123(m): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
Very good development especially at this time.
However,
In a progressive environment this should not be news at all. Its news now because most of us have failed this great nation.

Thank God! the recession is now reseting our brain.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Naijazeus: 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

During census, they don't count people like you among human beings.

They'll say
"Baba Shibuke has 2 wives, 7 children 1 pig and 3 STDs".

That's why Kanu referred to you as pigs and idiots.

O boy see finishing.

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Gazzy88:
More useful than you. If you want to know me come to Abeokuta. I have some folks that know me here. I don't just bash unnecessarily here without a reasonable contribution. You should be the one to ask yourself of what use are you to Yoruba nation other than engaging in some fruitless arguments that won't take us anywhere. So because i don't accept your nonsense rants now makes me a flat head. I'm a full blooded Yoruba man of Egba parentage.

Grammar. Na your type dey carry one Nigeria for head.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Okoyeeboz: 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yyeske:
Answer my question and stop beating around the bush, ordinary salary Anambra workers don't complain about and you are here celebrating as if Amosun just won an Olympic medal.

How much is National minimum wage and how much is Obiano paying as minimum wage?
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Gbemolek3(f): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
This is far from truth
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
hardeycute:
Seun can you please check the first page of this thread to witness the level of tribal war,discrimination and bigotry here on NL
osucoward started calling Anambra upandan started it and I warned him
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Naijazeus: 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

They planted 2 plots of ugwu, fulani herdsmen stepped in and did environmental sanitation with their cows, Obiano compensated the fulanis for a job well done.

Imagine fulani cows eating up their farms and Obiano gave the fulanis money to buy water for the cows to drink. Balanced diet Governor. cheesy grin

Anothar bomb! please take it easy with them
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
oluwaemmanuel:

I hope you aren't one of those Working with Amosun....

you are standing with the wrong people

I hope you’re not one of those muddy clowns working against Ogun State.

Under Ajimobi’s vision and guidance, the state has forensic to be Nigeria’s fastest growing state.

Although there is still much to be done, much has been done. You can’t take that away from Ogun State.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nasir123:
Very good development especially at this time.
However,
In a progressive environment this should not be news at all. Its news now because most of us have failed this great nation.

Thank God! the recession is now reseting our brain.

God bless Nigeria.

Recession is forcing the SW to be innovative in creating revenue-generating infrastructures.

The militants should continue so we can continue this developmental trend.

1 Like

Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
Naijazeus:

Anothar bomb! please take it easy with them
Answer the question for osucoward please
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

How much is National minimum wage and how much is Obiano paying as minimum wage?

Are you minding that clown? grin
Obiano is nothing short of propaganda.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yyeske:

Anambra people are suffering under Obiano’s fakay
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

Are you minding that clown? grin Obiano is nothing short of propaganda.
Answer my question
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

Anambra people are suffering under Obiano’s fakay
We hear you now answer my question
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Answer the question I asked osucoward then come for your reply
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yyeske:
We hear you now answer my question
Yyeske:
Answer my question

Yes, Anambra is one of the least developing state. wink
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Gazzy88(m): 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
oluwaemmanuel:

construction of roads and embezzling funds abi.. please what's the big deal in paying workers salary that he is announcing it? He is only trying to divert attention from the ongoing crisis in the state education sector.. He as NO investment or Project in the education sector
Can you tell me frankly what good his predecessor did in office apart from sharing state funds like no man's business? I don't support mediocrity bro... Amosun had investments in the education sector and I have proofs. The model schools,the upgrading of classes at OOU,what of those long buses for tertiary institutions? The man has tried abeg commend him and leave hatred aside jor.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Pappyto: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

During census, they don't count people like you among human beings.
They'll say "Baba Shibuke has 2 wives, 7 children 1 pig and 3 STDs".
That's why Kanu referred to you as pigs and idiots.
SAVAGE YOU ARE!
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Yyeske(m): 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:

Yes, Anambra is one of the least developing state. wink
Open another thread for that but answer this, what did the governor give his workers as extras?
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by Osucoward: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yyeske:
Open another thread for that but answer this, what did the governor give his workers as extras?

Lmaooo This is the ediotic question you want answered? Go and call the governor and ask.

Yes, Obiano is all propaganda.
Re: We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun by EagleScribes: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
Igwe85:
All Na Lie....... You only paid December salary....... You are still owing OGUN workers more than 15 months cooperative deductions... .......

Exactly. It's a pity that people can't verify an information before they begin to hail and wail with it.

For the records, Governor Amosun is owing his workers and has not paid 13th month allowance for the past 5 years!

I wonder what shall separate APC from propaganda and lies. Mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Profile Of Hussaini Rabiu, The New Commissioner Of Police In Imo / SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) / 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.