Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab (29187 Views)

Ruling On Muslim Working In An Interest-based Bank / Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) / Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab by TerrorSquad147: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
STARKACE:
yet it was you Christians who battled him, I guess you already knew he was coming for your dumb ass after Jews.
he was coming for you head-slammers but we Christians didn't want more bloodshed, hence the need to stop him
Re: OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab by TerrorSquad147: 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
Xisnin:

Don't mind them, their religion hates decoration so they attack any religion
celebration that involves decoration.
boring religion that have turned their guys closet gay.s and their ladies closet lesbians

1 Like

Re: OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab by TerrorSquad147: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
heysquare:

as if wen d wahala started they wil be able to fight without calling america. pray dat d muslims in south west remain patient.
they can't do sh.it tongue

1 Like

Re: OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab by TerrorSquad147: 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
kayodekb:
WHAT NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS DEFINE AS TOLERANCE
Has anyone paid attention to the definition of 'tolerance' by Nigerian Christians?
If you don't use Hijab, you are tolerant, if you don't keep beard, you are tolerant, if you join them in Christmas then you are tolerant.
In a nut shell, stop practicing Islam and start practicing Christianity, then you are tolerant.
Start shaking hands with opposite gender indiscriminately, then you shall be celebrated as 'tolerant' start wearing short short scarf instead of full Hijab, then you are tolerant!
The more you abandon all Islamic Injunctions, the more you are tolerant.
Note, if Nigerian Christians start calling you tolerant, please start crying because they are celebrating your gradual exit from Islam.
In all honesty and sincerity I acknowledge the REAL tolerant Christians who see me as a Human being and respect my identity as a Muslim.
However, may all Christians who boil in rage whenever they see me in Hijab be consumed by that rage of theirs.
May all intolerant oppressors in the name of Christians who get instant headache whenever I refuse to shake the hands of opposite gender be consumed by the consequences of their novel intolerance.
Bunch of outstanding hypocrites. I don't have headache when they are on their way to Church on Sunday, yet they burn in anger whenever they see me on my way to Masjid on Friday.
The federal government Christianize Nigeria by declaring two days in a week as PUBLIC HOLIDAY, because they have got to go to Church on Sunday and the Saturday Adventist have got to go to Church on Saturday, yet to spare me two hours to attend Mosque on Friday becomes major problems for these celebrated bigots.
Yet they talk about tolerance, if I don't have problems with the obvious Christianization of Nigeria by declaring the days of worship of Christians as PUBLIC HOLIDAY, and they literarily get mad because I left the class to pray on Friday who is the tolerant?
Lecturers will come to class to preach Jesus, yet no Muslim lecturer will dare to. Why do I have to be tensed up Everytime because of the fear of molestation by people whose intolerance are turning them to mad people. Can you imagine a lecturer literarily shaking while asking my friend to remove her niqab.He was shaking while roaring like a mad man. I stood up to him and told him that he could ask the female security personnel to confirm her Identity, yet he will have none of that. A lecturer had once used almost ten minutes in class to VENT because a well dressed Muslim's trouser is not been dragged on the floor. Yet one of the 'Jazz' boys in class whose trouser was also jumping is not been addressed. I have realized that it is our religion as Muslims that actually enrage them, not really our identity.
I will try to encourage these oppressors to keep it up and they should try to double up the victimization they are good at, the burden of your boiling heart is on you.
Imagine, shameless people that are not even ashamed of the victimization of Hijab sisters, they are not ashamed of their intolerance, I have never seen unrepentant HATE CRIMINALS like some Nigerian Christians. They are even bold enough to defend their gross intolerance.
Imagine arguments such as "But Buhari's daughter removed her hijab during her call to bar ceremony" The same Buhari they have earlier called TERRORIST is now their sweetheart because he has given up part of Islam. Is Buhari now equivalent to Islam?
Finally, O ye Muslims that need acceptance from Christians before you will be able to live, just know that, "The more you leave Islam, the more they celebrate you"
Why do our sisters have to cry and have that far distant looks on their faces whenever we ask them about the day they are called to bar, why should they have to deal with the trauma of being violated. Hijab is just like shirt or blouse to us, IT IS PART OF CLOTHES! it is not a uniform, how violated will you feel if you are asked to remove your blous e or top for just a 'ceremony', won't you feel violated? Yet these hypocrites makes the barbarism of removing the Hijab during call to bar ceremony 'no big deal' SHAME ON YOU BIGOTS, SHAME!
I was still in Junior Secondary school when I met an Hijabite who was violated during 'the call to bar' the distant look of trauma on her face while describing that day is stuck in my memory till date.
She was narrating her experience after so many years of the incidence yet she is still traumatized.
I see the way you dress also gross, I mean I can see your ENTIRE shape outside, it is just as if the purpose of the clothe you are wearing is to serve as a paint over your skin. The whole of your body is seen only that the colour is partially cancelled by a piece of painting you call clothe, I for once never agree with your choice of clothing yet I WILL NEVER RAISE MY EYEBROWS AT YOU NOT TO TALK OF MY VOICE.
We wear a clothe that you do not agree with, but unfortunately your tolerance is DEAD, it is either you are yanking our nikab off in a physical aggression that has consumed you, which equals terrorism, or you are busy shouting on us like a mad dog has just bitten you, yet you will be busy defending your excessive madness SHAMELESSLY.
What kind of things are you exactly? You terrorize us, yet you call us terrorist, you master of intolerance call us intolerant, Kai. Your case is complicated.
In conclusion, if you are a Muslim and Christians in Nigeria are calling you tolerant, run back to Islam because you can ONLY be tolerant when you leave Islam in their own dictionary.
Let me educate you bigots on tolerance, I know you will not use the knowledge but I will still teach you. When you do not agree with what a group of people are doing yet you are in peace with it, that is TOLERANCE. The moment you find yourself getting discomforted the moment I start fasting in Ramadan, then you are intorant.
Has anyone noticed that the Christians have problems with EVERYTHING we do? If we pray they complain, if we fast they complain, if we eat they complain, if we dress they complain. They water down Islam so much that the hatred rooted in their heart against Muslim. I swear Na complaint go finish you. I WON'T CHANGE TO PLEASE YOU. Woe on any Muslim that leaves Islam to please you.
PS. Nobody should tell me I am too harsh, I think what I term as "diplomacy" is now cowardice, I am past the age where I will cry in a corner whenever derogatory words are thrown at me, nowadays I stand up for myself.
I will never opress ANYBODY hence I will not allow anybody to opress me.
-- Hamidah bint Abass.
you sound like a reta.rd, that's all. It will not be well with religion
Re: OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab by kayodekb: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=TerrorSquad147 post=63718205] you sound like a reta.rd, that's all. It will not be well with religion[/quote
YOU CAN GO TO HELL IDIOT

2 Likes

Re: OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab by 41lady(m): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
Rashield8:

1. Talking about the 'Northern brand' of Islam has nothing to do with ethnicity or tribalism. It's common knowledge that there are more intolerant Muslims in Northern Nigeria. Let's not pretend.

2. All I need from you is to refer me to a specific verse in the Holy Quran that says that not using hijab is a sin.

3. Who has appointed you as the mouthpiece of all Muslims? Why do you keep on saying Muslims don't do this, Muslims don't do that? Personally, I get involved in all kinds of debate -including the ones you mentioned. But I always respect other religions.

4. The Late Bamidele Aturu was an activist. He didn't shake Babangida as the best corps member of the 1987/1988 set in protest against military rule. He didn't do that because of any religious reason. Aturu must be rolling in his grave because of this your unfortunate comment.

5. I'm sure you're not a lawyer. If you're a lawyer you will know that the Court of Appeal decisions are in respect of a different subject matter.

6. Ask any lawyer you know, being called to bar is not a right but a privilege. The fact that someone has been able to pass the call to bar is not an end in itself.

7. You keep mentioning the Constitution. Please refer specifically to a section of the Constitution that has been violated.

8. If your argument for hijab is premised on religious freedom, why do you feel so concerned that other religions may also use that 'freedom' as excuse to insist that a particular apparel is what their religion compels them to wear?

9. Apart from the examples of Catholic 'father' & 'sister' & the compulsory hairs that Sango worshippers plait, do you also know that traditional rulers can also start insisting on wearing their beaded crowns and not wigs? Or don't you know that Obas get called to the Bar too?

10. Like I said earlier, there are Sharia courts in the country. If Firdaus is very particular about wearing hijab, she should start practicing in Sharia courts. Why did she remove her hijab for the three compulsory dinners that she attended? Let's stop this extremist nonsense joor!
Bro you are right, there's no place written in Qu'ran that women should put on hijab, it is Jews & Arab culture and even the religion is Arab culture. Please read the below article
Written by Mujahidin Zulkiffli...

Merry Christmas to all; especially to Muslims

Before you Islamists start telling me off and others not to participate in celebration or wish Merry Christmas to everyone celebrating can you please do the followings first. Here I am making you a checklist of how NOT to be a munafiq (hypocryte) Muslims:

Stop using the Gregorian calendar. Don’t you know that the calendar is a Christian calendar?? It’s named after A Pope! Pope Gregory XIII who introduced it in 1582.

Oh by the way, BC means Before Christ and AD means Anno Domini which means The Year of The Lord!!!! Homaigad!!! Aren’t you acknowledging The Lord Jesus Christ every time you use the calendar So very Christian of you lah Muslim...

Wait, you celebrate your own birthday that is on the Gregorian calendar Homaigad!!! You idiot, you kafir laknat!! Why you celebrate your birthday based on the kafir calendar and not using the Muslim's calendar? Oh my, oh my you want to be kafir, right? Admit it lah... smiley

Your device OMG!! Ok now dump your phone and destroy your devices.. I’m sure they are on Gregorian calendar, Anno Domini!!!

Go use Hijriah Calendar. In case you haven’t dump your device and are still reading this, you kind of know that you gotta use the Gregorian calendar because nobody uses the Hijriah’s calendar for their daily lives, not even the Arabs of all Arabs. You’d also know that the calendar can be a mess. Every year, the calendar can change, make that twice a year during the two Eids. And the funny part is, because the calendar calibration is done in every country before Eid, we can end up with different dates and it’s a mess to recalibrate itself back so the whole world would have the same date. How hard can it be if we don’t have synchronized dates? Kinda painful to book flights, arrange meetings etc etc.. No? Try lah..

Don’t wear hijab, it originates from Ze Bible! Don’t believe me, go read Genesis 24: 64-65. "Rebekah put on a vail upon seeing a man in sight". Where in the Quran that states women must wear hijab? Quran only specifically said cover your bosoms with your “khimar” (scholars interpreted this as headcovers, although the Arabic word shaar which means hair or raas which means head are missing). Khimar is not only head covers, it’s anything that is used to cover including curtains so the absence of the word hair/head means Quran never asked women to cover their head but use any khimar to cover their bosoms/chest. Or is that why some of you wear curtains all over? Also, didn't Prophet Muhammad told you to be different than the Jews and Christians? To not do what the Jews and Christians do? If so, then why you follow Christians wearing hijab lah? Anyhow, Lady Anne, Queen of King James used to wear hijab and she was a Christian. Oh nuns also wear hijabs, you want to be nun is it? I know now... So since you want women to follow Rebekah the Christian, why can’t we wish Merry Christmas to our Christian friends again?? You yourselves are Christian followers lah oi, Muslims..

Anyhow for most of us, we’ll continue our lives as normal with Gregorian calendar, phones and devices etc. And you’d continue wearing hijab and tell people to wear it too because God said so. Maybe He did, in the Bible for sure.

Let’s just live in peace shall we? Merry Christmas to all. Especially to Muslims and Islamists all over the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
ivolt:

As you stated, it is a "public" place and there is no law or convention
barring such decorations. Same cannot be said for a voluntary organization
like NBA which frowns upon extra covering of hair during call to bar.
NBA is not a public place, it is a voluntary organization with laid-down
practices. Anyone who doesn't agree with them can keep off.

As for traditionalist, I see no problem with such, if you have a village, chances
are you have seen traditional decorations during their numerous festivals.

There is no double standard anywhere, if you don't like my rules, you stay
away from me.
It's simply double standards. If as a Muslim, Hijab is a must for me and you simply want me to be like you for me to be a member... I still don't get you Christians. You always claim Muslims are the terrorist but what is this? Yet no written NBA law goes against this dressing.
The fundamental human rights law permits freedom of religion but see the lawyer who professed to have studied law for years?
Probably NBA is only for Christians as you infer. And I fear this won't result in a worse feud in the nearest future. Then, you'll never remember you started it.

1 Like

Re: OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
Dindondin:
the same is done during Ramadan n Sallah. No cry foul play here
What is done during those period?
Re: OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab by ivolt: 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

It's simply double standards. If as a Muslim, Hijab is a must for me and you simply want me to be like you for me to be a member... I still don't get you Christians. You always claim Muslims are the terrorist but what is this? Yet no written NBA law goes against this dressing.
I am not a Christian, many of you Muslims think one has to be a Christian to support secularity.
Victims of terrorist activities can tell you better, how they wish the terrorists gave them options.

The fundamental human rights law permits freedom of religion but see the lawyer who professed to have studied law for years?
Hijab is not your leg or arms or eyes, it is an extra attire you choose to dorn.
There is also freedom from religion. Religion is a personal affair and
should be kept so. You cannot force your religious symbolism on organizations
that does not want such.

If not for trouble making what is a "virtuous" Muslim sister doing in a secular gathering?

Probably NBA is only for Christians as you infer. And I fear this won't result in a worse feud in the nearest future. Then, you'll never remember you started it.
Stop seeing everything as Muslim-Christian affair, the world is much more bigger
than that.
NBA is not a Christian organization, if it is, it will be foolish for any muslim to apply
to join them.
The Nigerian Army doesn't permit keeping beards, I am waiting for one fanatic to blame
Christians for preventing him from keeping beards.

And I fear this won't result in a worse feud in the nearest future. Then, you'll never remember you started it.
I was surprised it took you so long to issue threats as it is the custom.

The person who throws bomb and gun people down for political reasons is tagged a terrorist,
the reasons for such actions are irrelevant.

We have seen the worst from Muslim fanatics. We have Boko Haram in the
north and ISIS in the middle east. Unfortunately, when those two Islamists
organizations strike their bombs do not discriminate between Muslims and Non-muslim.

1 Like

Re: OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab by Dindondin(m): 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
Rashduct4luv:
. What is done during those period?
Decorations, programmes related to Sallah n Ramadan
Re: OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
ivolt:

I am not a Christian, many of you Muslims think one has to be a Christian to support secularity.
Victims of terrorist activities can tell you better, how they wish the terrorists gave them options.

Hijab is not your leg or arms or eyes, it is an extra attire you choose to dorn.
There is also freedom from religion. Religion is a personal affair and
should be kept so. You cannot force your religious symbolism on organizations
that does not want such.

If not for trouble making what is a "virtuous" Muslim sister doing in a secular gathering?

Stop seeing everything as Muslim-Christian affair, the world is much more bigger
than that.
NBA is not a Christian organization, if it is, it will be foolish for any muslim to apply
to join them.
The Nigerian Army doesn't permit keeping beards, I am waiting for one fanatic to blame
Christians for preventing him from keeping beards.

I was surprised it took you so long to issue threats as it is the custom.

The person who throws bomb and gun people down for political reasons is tagged a terrorist,
the reasons for such actions are irrelevant.

We have seen the worst from Muslim fanatics. We have Boko Haram in the
north and ISIS in the middle east. Unfortunately, when those two Islamists
organizations strike their bombs do not discriminate between Muslims and Non-muslim.

You see this is where the problem stems from. You are trying to make us be like you. We can never be like you. You can never deprive us of our right. If not today I know tomorrow we will keep fighting till we get our right in full. Hijab is our outer garment and you will live with it whether you like it or not.
Re: OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab by BetaThings: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
Rashield8:
1. Talking about the 'Northern brand' of Islam has nothing to do with ethnicity or tribalism. It's common knowledge that there are more intolerant Muslims in Northern Nigeria. Let's not pretend.

And there are more physically violent Christians in the North. So?
Assemblies of God Church members have burnt their own churches through in-fighting in the North
The Catholic Church has been divided in Kaduna state and they were about to become physical but for the intervention of Muslims and others. The dispute divided them along ethnic lines
The Christians in Jos (aided by Gov Jang) massacred a lot of Muslims on eid praying ground and proceeded to burn them and eat their flesh
Do you know that South Sudan (a Christian state) is such a humanitarian disaster that no Christian dare mention it

Rashield8:
2. All I need from you is to refer me to a specific verse in the Holy Quran that says that not using hijab is a sin.
I understand my religion. I don't need you to validate our beliefs. If any Muslim tells you it is not a sin, let him prove it!
Let me repeat, Muslims don't ask Christians to point to Biblical Verses before their rights are recognised
Why should you now put such a hurdle before Muslims

Rashield8:
3. Who has appointed you as the mouthpiece of all Muslims? Why do you keep on saying Muslims don't do this, Muslims don't do that? Personally, I get involved in all kinds of debate -including the ones you mentioned. But I always respect other religions.
And who are you representing on this thread? Who appointed you? You said previously "in our Yorubaland". Did anybody appoint you to represent the Yorubas? When people are playing by double standards, they usually don't recognise it. If you can comment on this thread and marshall points omn behalf of Yourbas or Christians without hindrance, I wonder why you suddenly feel that my right to do so must be confirmed first through a letter of appointment

Rashield8:
4. The Late Bamidele Aturu was an activist. He didn't shake Babangida as the best corps member of the 1987/1988 set in protest against military rule. He didn't do that because of any religious reason. Aturu must be rolling in his grave because of this your unfortunate comment.
Was he an activist before the incident? No. He did what he had to do publicly and some people said he was looking for publicity. He later proved them wrong. You mean that it is wrong to do activism for religious rights? Is that your point? What about the religious figures in Christianity, you want to condemn them? Please go ahead
He is not rolling anywhere. I respect him.

Rashield8:
5. I'm sure you're not a lawyer. If you're a lawyer you will know that the Court of Appeal decisions are in respect of a different subject matter.

So tell us the difference.
I dare and challenge you on this point

Rashield8:
6. Ask any lawyer you know, being called to bar is not a right but a privilege. The fact that someone has been able to pass the call to bar is not an end in itself.

It is a right if you meet all the conditions in so far as you need that to practise. You really mean that NMC can stop me from practisinhg medicine under some flimsy excuse? I don't have to join Ikoyi Club to survive. But I must practise a profession. If BoB gets away with this, other professions can and what will the Hijabites do?

Rashield8:
7. You keep mentioning the Constitution. Please refer specifically to a section of the Constitution that has been violated.

Section 38
On another thread (on the front page) today, the Christians are saying the Lagos State HASS (a state legislature) will be violating the constitution if they impose tax on churches and mosques
Isn't that strange. Must all the laws not be obeyed again?

Rashield8:
7.8. If your argument for hijab is premised on religious freedom, why do you feel so concerned that other religions may also use that 'freedom' as excuse to insist that a particular apparel is what their religion compels them to wear?

Did I say so?
Read again. I said I should be sad if they don't allow nuns appear in habit for the C2B event
It is actually Christians who are always agitated when they sense that another religion is to be given freedom
Did Muslims protest when Gowon made Saturday workfree for 7th Day Adventists?
I believe the more freedom you give people to practise their beliefs without causing inconvenience to others, the happier they are. And to be happy is a general good

Rashield8:
9. Apart from the examples of Catholic 'father' & 'sister' & the compulsory hairs that Sango worshippers plait, do you also know that traditional rulers can also start insisting on wearing their beaded crowns and not wigs? Or don't you know that Obas get called to the Bar too?

Do Obas wear their beaded crown all the time? No. Hijabites do so all the time, apart from their homes
Of course mischief makers can do anything (including newly invented things) to make a mockery of or frustrate the rights of others. It happened in Osun state . When the court in Osun recognised the right of Muslim students to wear Hijab, the Christians started wearing Church robes to PUBLIC schools although they doin't wear church robes in their Christian private schools. Of course, you don't see that as intolerance. That tag is constitutionally reserved for Muslims
In a supposedly secular country, it is only the Christians that get worried when the rights of other religions are to be recognised. Are you the only Nigerians? Are you the custodian of the existing order? Why? What are you trying to protect in a secular country such that you see non-Christians worshipping in their own way as a zero-sum game? Should your attention not be focussed on preserving your own rights?

The reality is that Nigerian law is a law based on the Christian faith. FACT! And that is what Christians are fighting tooth and nail to protect. The inevitable insincerity makes their arguments so contradictory. Otherwise why will a secular country have a law that criminalises polygamy when a marraige is contracted in the court/under common law. Yet, apart from Christians all the other religions in this supposedly secular country allow polygamy!

Christians believe in monogamy - me and my husband only, no other wife
Christians also believe in mono-religious society - Christianity and our Christian Nigerian, no other religion
I can feel your pain that Nigeria is not 100% Christian
Hard truth sir!

Rashield8:
10. Like I said earlier, there are Sharia courts in the country. If Firdaus is very particular about wearing hijab, she should start practicing in Sharia courts.
Fridaus wants to be treated like a freeborn Nigerian that she is.

Rashield8:
Why did she remove her hijab for the three compulsory dinners that she attended?
Your argument is tedious? If I was once a drinker, I can never quit?
If I was once a sinner, I cannot be allowed to repent and desist?
If my faith was once weak, I cannot be allowed to make it stronger?
Cluctching at anything: straw, hay , whatever

Rashield8:
Let's stop this extremist nonsense joor!
Extremism is when you feel that what I wear on my head is a burden to you
When a Hijabite agitated as a student of OAU, there were people who called her extremist, attention seeker, would-be-activist etc
Her right was recoignised and today she has PhD and lecturing in the same school!
Is she an extremist today? No. Is she an activist today? No
So scaremongering confirmed

In Nigeria, we are fighting for the right to dress up
The right to strut around n.ake.d is freely given

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab by Sman37(m): 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
mamachizzy:
if u wanna make decorations during ur own feast/ celebration, I believe nobody will stop u.
Jeremiah 8:8 said it all at u xtians everything edited and decorated to false!
Islam will never copy false no invented worship
Hijab is our identity Sallat is ur courses, Qur'an is our Holy book no edited by fake author (man)
Sorry we ain't copy any Rather Jesus and merry dress and live as muslim and merry die as muslim
our right remained k!

1 Like

Re: OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab by STARKACE(m): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
he was coming for you head-slammers but we Christians didn't want more bloodshed, hence the need to stop him
can't remember any Muslim in Europe then but am sure there were lots of Christians. You Christians have been shedding blood since before Hitler, still shedding blood after Hitler. You last known blood shedding location was Syria. God is watching you bleeps. Everyman shall answer for his deeds, you can deny it here all you want and put the blame on Islam but on that day even your tongue, eyes, nose, ears and mouth won't spare you people.

1 Like

Re: OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab by Sman37(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
adolfHitler1934:
This religion is too wahalaful!

If it is not Hijab,it is the right to occupy public building and major road to pray.

Is this how this same religion is practiced in the middle East or is it just in Nigeria here.

I don't know why Adolf Hitler spared you people sef.

He should have given you the same Jewish treatment.

Religion of ...(no be for my mouth)

Hail Hitler!
Haha Adolf Hitler in the grave or where mind u Feron is more wealth and powerful than any u may know in dis our generation if only u know Feron from ur bibles yet Allah destroyed and put him to death including u and all will ......
Qur'an and Islam is unique for ever no fake editions of man Jeremiah 8:8!
Re: OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab by BetaThings: 5:26am On Dec 30, 2017
Xisnin:

Stop playing the victim card. It is your type that encourage Boko haram.
CAN says Islamic Banking is Islamization
Using the Hijab is Islamization
Sukuk is Islamization
CAN adds that Fin Reporting Council's rule that leaders of religious organisations should retire after some time is persecution of Christians
etc
So who is playing the victim?
Christians don't obey rules - they just move against the authorities

It is those who stand in the way of proper Islamic practice that strengthens the propaganda of Boko Haram and that is simple
"Can you not see that you are fools and we are right? They will not allow you practise Islam by simply agitating. You need to inflict injury on them"
So go figure

Xisnin:
Why do you want to die because of Arab culture?

Die? How?
And by the way is the wig in the bar a Nigerian culture? Why are you defending the status quo incorrigibly?
Why don't you allow Nigerian lawyers adapt it like the Kenyans and the Britons have done?
Re: OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab by mamachizzy(f): 8:40am On Dec 30, 2017
Sman37:

Jeremiah 8:8 said it all at u xtians everything edited and decorated to false!
Islam will never copy false no invented worship
Hijab is our identity Sallat is ur courses, Qur'an is our Holy book no edited by fake author (man)
Sorry we ain't copy any Rather Jesus and merry dress and live as muslim and merry die as muslim
our right remained k!

Then why are u so pained about christian decorations
Re: OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab by Xisnin(m): 10:11am On Dec 30, 2017
BetaThings:

CAN says Islamic Banking is Islamization
Using the Hijab is Islamization
Sukuk is Islamization
CAN adds that Fin Reporting Council's rule that leaders of religious organisations should retire after some time is persecution of Christians
etc
So who is playing the victim?
Christians don't obey rules - they just move against the authorities
CAN can say whatever they want but I am yet to see them issuing
threats, or engaging in social media blackmail of "enemies" because
one obscure "right" is being trampled upon.
I haven't seen CAN try to change the rules of existing organizations but
everywhere you go in the world, muslims are trying to destroy established
system to suit their whims instead of staying away from such systems.
Catholic nuns remove their veils during call to bar, it was a fanatical muslim
lady(who follows the rules according to your logic) who attempted to disrupt the ceremony.

Get this clear, attempting to force your Hijab on organizations with laid down rules is Islamization.

It is those who stand in the way of proper Islamic practice that strengthens the propaganda of Boko Haram and that is simple
"Can you not see that you are fools and we are right? They will not allow you practise Islam by simply agitating. You need to inflict injury on them"
So go figure
No, Boko haram like all muslim fanatics thirst for blood of infidels. There
is nothing that will satisfy them more than more blood and destruction until
everything and everybody is either subjugated or killed.

Die? How?
And by the way is the wig in the bar a Nigerian culture? Why are you defending the status quo incorrigibly?
Why don't you allow Nigerian lawyers adapt it like the Kenyans and the Britons have done?
NBA can adopt whichever practise it deems fit. Islam is not a Nigerian culture, it is an imported
religion and with all religions it must be practiced privately.
Since Islam is inherently anti-west, why will a muslim woman study law
when she could have enrolled in Sudanese Arabic schools?

1 Like

Re: OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab by RedPanda: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2017
Xisnin:

CAN can say whatever they want but I am yet to see them issuing
threats or engaging in social media blackmail of "enemies" because
one obscure "right" is being trampled upon.
I haven't seen CAN try to change the rules of existing organizations but
everywhere you go in the world, muslims are trying to destroy established
system to suit their whims instead of staying away from such systems.
Catholic nuns remove their during call to bar, it was a fanatical muslim
lady(who follows the rules according to your logic) who attempted to disrupt the ceremony.

Get this clear, attempting to force your Hijab on organizations with laid down rules is Islamization.

No, Boko haram like all muslim fanatics thirst for blood of infidels. There
is nothing that will satisfy them more than more blood and destruction until
everything and everybody is either subjugated or killed.

NBA can adopt whichever practise it deems fit. Islam is not a Nigerian culture, it is an imported
religion and with all religions it must be practiced privately.
Since Islam is inherently anti-west, why will a muslim woman study law
when she could have enrolled in Sudanese Arabic schools?

well said
Re: OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab by Sman37(m): 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
mamachizzy:

Listened to ur self and read the topic and replies!
It's xtians who always fight our way of life want to force us by all means to go to mosque as xnaked as there ladies put on see via and to skinned dressing to churches!
Re: OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab by Sman37(m): 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
mamachizzy:

It's xtians who always fight our way of life want to force us by all means to go to mosque as xnaked as there ladies put on see via and to skinned dressing to churches!
Beside Jesus was not born on 25 December go and search for d truth!
and book of numbers 23:19 God said I'm not a man no the son of man
so if God was born on 25December who was God before he was born and after u all said he was killed, nailed, hanged and die army robbery sentenced to death (man killed him) can man kill God and after he died as u all said then who was the God ruling d world up to now?
Re: OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab by mamachizzy(f): 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
Sman37:

Beside Jesus was not born on 25 December go and search for d truth!
and book of numbers 23:19 God said I'm not a man no the son of man
so if God was born on 25December who was God before he was born and after u all said he was killed, nailed, hanged and die army robbery sentenced to death (man killed him) can man kill God and after he died as u all said then who was the God ruling d world up to now?
I can not even comprehend what u are saying
Re: OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab by Sman37(m): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
mamachizzy:

Sure but all I said is lucid and what u see every day of ur life all I asked is questions from what u have being since u were kid and quoted u verse that help u in further research so if I were u I will base the research on finding if I'm lying and d verses I quoted are wrong !
go and ask distinct pastors if Man can kill God and so on on abt wat I said abt Jesus
Sorry it might hurt but d truth is better to be.......
John 5:30 Jesus himself said he is powerless with out God authority
Deuteronomy 22:20 said its God cursed for any who die hanged like d pix of Jesus faked and believed by all Christian!
Mathew 26:30 Jesu pray falling on is face to....and prayed to God too!
Deuteronomy 22:11 as he die dey look for water to pray congregation then mosses and co fall on their face and pray to God too
so who ar those who look for water before praying for died by falling on their faces in congregation
why didn't bibles said they closed their eyes and sing and dance as way of praying to God!!
Re: OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab by Sman37(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
mamachizzy:
Sure but all I said is lucid and what u see every day of ur life all I asked is questions from what u have being since u were kid and quoted u verse that help u in further research so if I were u I will base the research on finding if I'm lying and d verses I quoted are wrong !
go and ask distinct pastors if Man can kill God and so on on abt wat I said abt Jesus
Deuteronomy 22:20 said its God cursed for any who die hanged like d pix of Jesus faked and believed by all Christian!
Deuteronomy 22:11 as he die dey look for water to pray congregation then mosses and co fall on their face and pray to God too
so who ar those who look for water before praying for died by falling on their faces in congregation
why didn't bibles said they closed their eyes and sing and dance as way of praying to God!!
Re: OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab by mamachizzy(f): 12:43am On Dec 31, 2017
Sman37:

u think am hurt? ur ignorance baffles me.
Re: OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab by olasaad(f): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2018
Quality20:
These CAN ppl and xtians only wish to see muslims who don't look like muslims and muslims who don't practise the religion and muslims who are not proud of their faith, but feel inferior - muslims who would openly commit heinous sins and crimes like opening beer parlours, brothels and clergies who would be sleeping around with both single and married ladies. In short, they wanna dictate to us how we should practise our faith, they wish to kill d spirit in our religion d same same way European countries did to Christianity during the renaissance period

Lol you are right and the funniest thing is that nowadays xtians don't want to pronounce Muslim name again. If they ask of your name and you give them Islamic name, they will look for other name to call you rather than mentioning those Islamic name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Islamic New Year 1436 AH To All Muslims / Sex Was Created For Three Basic Purposes / Tajweed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.