Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1166444 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by babyfaiz: 11:32am On Jan 12
Yippee! Approved yesterday in Abuja with family and now visa issued this morning - God did.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MrsX: 10:41pm On Jan 12
Ogta45:
Hello,

Welldone to everyone here

Please I need help/advice/ideas

I applied for a Medical visa to give birth due to health complications (I am showing already). Applied for an emergency appointment to Abuja center, got approved and went for the interview in December. After asking and answering the numerous questions, requesting for all my documents - from doctor's report to cost/budget etc I was denied; her reason was she did not have enough information, which made no sense because I gave her all documents she requested for.

I am thinking of re-applying, but I am not sure if to re-apply to the same Abuja center (which most people here think is more fair) and what the chances might be

or apply to Lagos, a different center instead

Does it matter or further reduce the chances if I apply to same center?

What reason did you give for the emergency appointment and what supporting documents did you submit during the application
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by babyfaiz: 3:59am On Jan 13
Long post - I and my family were at the US embassy on Thursday in Abuja. I must confess, the rate of refusal/ denial is astronomical. I was at the Embassy twice this week, to hear from applicants who were in the same boat as ours. The rate of refusal has been alarming. On Thursday, I only witnessed 3 approvals (including ours). I think the applicants were like 60 (rough estimate). There were a lot of people for F1 visa and those who applied as a family shouldn’t be more than 6. A family of 3 was approved. Ours was a family of 4. We started laughing after we had counted over 25 people with pink slip. We laughed to shake our disappointments off because we had just 2% hope. However, something told me (stay positive), after observing a pattern in the embassy - if you are qualified, they’ll surely approve you. A lady who had a child in 2016 in Maryland and paid 15k was refused (I think that was her 3rd refusal since 2019). I later discovered she was refused because she hasn’t traveled since 2016 when she had her child. A lot of people might have hated the way me and my wife were laughing. Wifey said, once we collect our pink slip, na to continue dey laugh and she’ll never apply to the US again. I mean.. the queue, stress, anxiety, money and disappointment are just too much. I was like… a refusal today means we’ll have to wait for another 18 months maybe (because of date). I’m not even ready for the new visa fees. To be cont later .,
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by babyfaiz: 4:03am On Jan 13
babyfaiz:
Long post - I and my family were at the US embassy on Thursday in Abuja. I must confess, the rate of refusal/ denial is astronomical. I was at the Embassy twice this week, to hear from applicants who were in the same boat as ours. The rate of refusal has been alarming. On Thursday, I only witnessed 3 approvals (including ours). I think the applicants were like 60 (rough estimate). There were a lot of people for F1 visa and those who applied as a family shouldn’t be more than 6. A family of 3 was approved. Ours was a family of 4. We started laughing after we had counted over 25 people with pink slip. We laughed to shake our disappointments off because we had just 2% hope. However, something told me (stay positive), after observing a pattern in the embassy - if you are qualified, they’ll surely approve you. A lady who had a child in 2016 in Maryland and paid 15k was refused (I think that was her 3rd refusal since 2019). I later discovered she was refused because she hasn’t traveled since 2016 when she had her child. A lot of people might have hated the way me and my wife were laughing. Wifey said, once we collect our pink slip, na to continue dey laugh and she’ll never apply to the US again. I mean.. the queue, stress, anxiety, money and disappointment are just too much. I was like… a refusal today means we’ll have to wait for another 18 months maybe (because of date). I’m not even ready for the new visa fees. To be cont later .,

So many thing happened at the embassy, that will actually make one laugh. one of such is people wearing ‘to match’ with their families, some dressed like they were already on a plane to the US (wearing thick clothing), some were arguing with VO’s suggesting telling Nigerians they are not issuing visas. However, there’s one thing for sure - if you are qualified, they’ll never refuse you. For us, we knew we were qualified but was scared because of the many pink slips and also there might be a hidden policy/ rule such like the Trump time. We didn’t know what to expect because we also had a baby in 2016 and was refused twice in 2018 (221g and one physical interview). We were asked to bring itemized bill then. I made another application 2021 & got July 2023. We rescheduled for 2024 because we’ll be on a summer holiday then. Well, long story short - if you paid all your bills no matter how low (as long as you didn’t take Medicaid & ), don’t tell lies, have a good job with good pay and good travel history, then you should be fine. We would have been refused after we were asked if we knew anyone in the US, we said nope. Then .. asked where my wife stayed after she delivered? We said Airbnb apartment. He requested for evidence and he saw it. He was mostly impressed that we truly went on vacation and not just child birth only. We mostly stayed in hotels until I left wifey and traveled back to Naija with the kids. My wife moved to an Airbnb in Spring TX since we used HNWMC. We stayed a week in New York, 3 days in NJ, one more other state then Houston. No matter the rate of refusal, once you are qualified, you’ll be approved. The most important is travel history, if you are applying B1/ B2. If the vo can’t establish that you do travel for vacation to other countries, then your probability of getting that visa will be 5% (almost impossible). Have a good job and earn well. If your last visa was for vacation and you used it for childbirth, just make sure you travel at least twice to other countries after then. Otherwise, they’ll assume, you’re not a genuine tourist but only going for birth tourism. This is the same reason they refused my friends wife. After having her child 6 years ago, she hasn’t traveled to any country ever since. I hope my small effort counts and helps someone here

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Debbieeeeeee: 6:56am On Jan 13
Congrats Babyfaiz, glad you got your visa back. The one time I renewed in Abuja I got this vibe too, it seems as though you were describing my Abuja interview story in 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MrsX: 10:01am On Jan 13
Debbieeeeeee:
Congrats Babyfaiz, glad you got your visa back. The one time I renewed in Abuja I got this vibe too, it seems as though you were describing my Abuja interview story in 2019.

See me thinking Abuja was better than Lagos
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by babyfaiz: 10:03am On Jan 13
MrsX:

It is better. Better organized, less stress. As for better approval chance, I would still pick Abuja. Applicants are also seeing shege in Lagos too. Once you are qualified, you’ll be fine
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Debbieeeeeee: 2:23pm On Jan 13
MrsX:

I renewed in Abuja in 2019 I was working in Abuja on secondment, what Babyfaiz described as the mood of the embassy was my situation that day, I was just laughing that day because in my mind I was thinking “what will happen to me today”. Abuja brutal.
Just to add, everyone that I know that left Lagos to interview in Abuja maybe because they perceived it’s easier there, have all gotten refused.
If you live in Lagos just do your interview in Lagos and wish yourself all the best.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Debbieeeeeee: 2:24pm On Jan 13
babyfaiz:

It is better. Better organized, less stress. As for better approval chance, I would still pick Abuja. Applicants are also seeing shege in Lagos too. Once you are qualified, you’ll be fine
Some people are qualified and were refused. My colleagues then got refused and they did nothing different after about two and three trials they got the visa again. Nothing different. They paid their bills they had receipts they travelled to other countries in between.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by babyfaiz: 8:55pm On Jan 13
Debbieeeeeee:

I renewed in Abuja in 2019 I was working in Abuja on secondment, what Babyfaiz described as the mood of the embassy was my situation that day, I was just laughing that day because in my mind I felt what will happen to me today, exactly what happened that day. Abuja brutal.
Just to add, everyone that I know that left Lagos to interview in Abuja maybe because they perceived it’s easier there, have all gotten refused.
If you live in Lagos just do your interview in Lagos and wish yourself all the best.
Yeah! I think one is better off doing it where ever is convenient for them. I live in Lagos and the only reason I picked Abuja was because of the closer date I got. There’s something also important for some to learn - I picked my location as lagos when filling the ds-160 and scheduled an appointment in Abuja. Someone here had warned against that because he/ she feels your ds-160 location should be the same as your appointment location. When I was about to ten print, I was asked if I picked Lagos when I filled my form? I said yes and asked if there was any problem with that. The officer said no problem but it might take like 3 mins to request the ds-160 from Lagos so I’ll have to be patient. He however got it done within 1 min. So, disparity in locations doesn’t affect anything.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Greatnewsalways: 10:55am On Jan 16
Hello mamas,
Please who has flown Ethiopian airlines to the USA before? Are they pregnant women friendly?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by splitwise: 6:03pm On Jan 17
MsAnonymous:
I used Houston in Aug 2023. No questions asked. Smooth entry @36wks

Hey MsAnonymous, Hope your LO is doing great. Can I send you DM to ask more details? I am new to this thread. DW is due in Aug 2024, we already have visa. Thank you!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by splitwise: 7:57pm On Jan 17
TMJO:

I got into Houston on the 4th of august and I declared I was here to have my baby even though I wasn’t asked purpose of visiting.
There were no questions about change of intent letter or anything close. Although I had tried to send a change of intent a couple of times prior to my trip but never got a response.

May I ask what did you inform them during your Visa Interview? Did you disclose your plans about delivering baby or it was just visit purpose?

I have my visa issued last year (I wasn't plan to deliver at that time), but I am thinking of delivering now in Sep 2024. Will I get in trouble at POE or will have trouble renewing my visa in future? Thank you for your time!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nnekkyneks: 4:16pm On Jan 18
Pls has anyone used this hospital in Maryland I will like to know the bill for delivery
Medstar southern Maryland hospital center
And also the procedure for getting the US passport.
Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Greatnewsalways: 1:26pm On Jan 20
In the spirit of giving back, I would like to share my POE experience. I started reading this thread from part 1 and then part 6 from page 1. It’s been very informative- thanks to everyone that has shared.
POE- IAD- Washington Dulles
Airline- Ethiopian air- Lagos- Lome(1 hr layover) - Washington (11 hours 5 mins)
Travelled at 33 weeks 5 days and bump isn’t so big. I got fit to fly from Lagos airport and they kept asking for it at every point.
When we landed, I guess about 3 other flights arrived at the same time (around 7pm) and the hall was so damn full. Citizens line was long, visitors line was long as well and we were moving so slowly. At a point, I sat on the floor cause I was tired of standing. The wait was quite long but finally arrived at the front of the CBP officer.
Me- Hiya
CBP- hello, what brings you here today?
Me- two things- for vacation and to have my baby
CBP: really? How long will you be here for?
Me: 3 months
CBP; 3 months!! Where will you be staying?
Me: with my aunt in MD
CBP: what about work? Where do you work?
Me: told him about my job and how I have four months maternity leave. So I will spend 3 here and 1 back home. Told him I already got my approval to travel.
CBP: how much do you have?
Me; told him the cash and card values
CBP: any food stuff
Me; no
CBP: have you been here before?
Me; yes, two times. The most recent was 2020 where i spent 15 days
CBP; go ahead and look into the camera, four left fingers, four right fingers, thumbs on the biometrics machine. Thank you!
Gave me back my passport and that was it.
I was nervous that he didn’t stamp my
Passport and I was going to go back to ask but then I saw the people that were on the queue before me and when I asked they said their passports weren’t stamped.
I also remember that while waiting on the line, I didn’t see him stamp the ones that went before me. I don’t know if this is a new system coz the last 2 times I visited USA in 2019 and 2020, I was stamped in for 6 months.
I didn't send the change of intent letter, i had my visa before marriage.
Anyways, I got my luggage and headed home.
Wishing everyone well and trusting God for testimonies on this thread.

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by TripleKMama: 1:43pm On Jan 20
Congratulations and all the best for the rest of your journey!🎊

Greatnewsalways:
In the spirit of giving back, I would like to share my POE experience. I started reading this thread from part 1 and then part 6 from page 1. It’s been very informative- thanks to everyone that has shared.
POE- IAD- Washington Dulles
Airline- Ethiopian air- Lagos- Lome(1 hr layover) - Washington (11 hours 5 mins)
Travelled at 33 weeks and bump isn’t so big. I got fit to fly from Lagos airport and they kept asking for it at every point.
When we landed, I guess about 3 other flights arrived at the same time (around 7pm) and the hall was so damn full. Citizens line was long, visitors line was long as well and we were moving so slowly. At a point, I sat on the floor cause I was tired of standing. The wait was quite long but finally arrived at the front of the CBP officer.
Me- Hiya
CBP- hello, what brings you here today?
Me- two things- for vacation and to have my baby
CBP: really? How long will you be here for?
Me: 3 months
CBP; 3 months!! Where will you be staying?
Me: with my aunt in MD
CBP: what about work? Where do you work?
Me: told him about my job and how I have four months maternity leave. So I will spend 3 here and 1 back home. Told him I already got my approval to travel.
CBP: how much do you have?
Me; told him the cash and card values
CBP: any food stuff
Me; no
CBP: have you been here before?
Me; yes, two times. The most recent was 2020 where i spent 15 days
CBP; go ahead and look into the camera, four left fingers, four right fingers, thumbs on the biometrics machine. Thank you!
Gave me back my passport and that was it.
Passport and I was going to go back to ask but then I saw the people that were on the queue before me and when I asked they said their passports weren’t stamped.
I also remember that while waiting on the line, I didn’t see him stamp the ones that went before me. I don’t know if this is a new system coz the last 2 times I visited USA in 2019 and 2020, I was stamped in for 6 months.
MD is freaking cold- I honestly underestimated it but thank God for my host.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Debbieeeeeee: 2:06pm On Jan 20
Congratulations on the seamless entry greatnewsalways , I wish you a safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by dere5: 6:53am On Jan 21
Greatnewsalways:
In the spirit of giving back, I would like to share my POE experience.
MD is freaking cold- I honestly underestimated it but thank God for my host.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I had experienced my passport not being stamped before.Most probably you are permitted to stay for 6months and he would have noted it in his computer. There's actually a website where you can check by filling in your passport number,but I can't remember it now
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Debbieeeeeee: 7:08am On Jan 21
dere5:

Thanks for sharing your experience. I had experienced my passport not being stamped before.Most probably you are permitted to stay for 6months and he would have noted it in his computer. There's actually a website where you can check by filling in your passport number,but I can't remember it now
They stopped stamping sometime around Oct 2022 in ATL I was also confused I returned to meet the officer and he handed me a little paper that contained the I-94 website details, confusion hook me too that day. When I returned in April the following year to have my baby I wasn’t surprised anymore I was a big girl grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by lalaH96: 3:20am On Jan 24
hello, really hoping I can find someone with a recent experience of giving birth in the US maybe 2022/23. I’m a South African married to a Nigerian man and we’d like to give birth in the US. What happens if you already have a visa valid for 10 years but haven’t travelled yet, then decide to use it for childbirth later. I’ve read threads talking about changing intent again? Do they really let you go through POE despite stating you’re there for child birth? It seems like a nerve wracking experience would love to hear from someone who has recently given birth there recently thank you 🙏🏽
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Maggies88: 8:38am On Jan 25
Good day house .

Someone I know very well renewed her visa easily this year via drop box even before her current visa expires and she was granted the visa without the pink slip asking her and husband to come in for a follow up interview . I would like to know if there are similar success stories like this after having at least two babies in the United States within a 4 year interval. She has also made other visits to the United States within the time period of the visas, paid all her bills like most people do also. Also adding that she has only ever used a basic B1/B2 visa and never the medical visa .
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by dere5: 10:42am On Jan 25
lalaH96:
hello, really hoping I can find someone with a recent experience of giving birth in the US maybe 2022/23. I’m a South African married to a Nigerian man and we’d like to give birth in the US. What happens if you already have a visa valid for 10 years but haven’t travelled yet, then decide to use it for childbirth later. I’ve read threads talking about changing intent again? Do they really let you go through POE despite stating you’re there for child birth? It seems like a nerve wracking experience would love to hear from someone who has recently given birth there recently thank you 🙏🏽

There are numerous accounts of people that have given birth in 2022/2023 here,just go back a bit and read. I don't think you would have any issues if you already have a 10 year visa and want to proceed on a maternity journey to the USA.
Emphasis should be on: Did you get the visa while you were pregnant and you didn't declare your pregnancy? If no,then proceed in getting a doctor's correspondence showing that you already have an appointment, making necessary accommodation arrangements and of course have proof to show that you are financially able to pay whatever bill you incurred. I think once the above is covered you can boldly tell them at point of entry that you are there to give birth
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Somandla: 3:40pm On Jan 28
Hi Lala, I am also South African also married to a Nigerian and gave birth in Texas in 2022.

There is is no need to get intent letter, as you got your visa prior to being pregnant, just plan and use your visa, you wont have any issues.

This was my 2nd 10yrs visa, travelled numerous times with my 1st visa, the 2nd visa I used for child birth.

Find a state you want to go to first, then hospital, Dr, accommodation then flights

Just have proof that you can afford your bills for POE, you should not have any issues

My birth & travel feedback is a few pages back,

Goodluck

lalaH96:

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nnajohnson: 7:07pm On Jan 28
APPRECIATION TIME

I want to say a big Thank you to all. I have been secretly following this thread for the past 8 months. I have read this thread like textbook. It started after we were luckily granted B1-B2 visa last year March for vacation. We started seeking how to utilize it and birth our 4th child in the US. We decided to first use the visa for the sole purpose it was granted which was to go for a family vacation in Disneyland Florida. DW was already 3 months preggy when went for the vacation between August 15th and September 2nd. We returned and started planning for her to go back in November for the birthing.
We got a doctor in New Jersey and She left alone in her 34 weeks of preggy and arrived Newark POE late November. Her POE experience wasn't funny. She was asked her purpose of visit, which she truthfully stated but the officer wasn't cool with that. She was asked to show evidence of funds and her EDD date. She had Usd10k in cash and 10k in VISA credit card. She also showed the actual date of her EDD. The officer still not satisfied approached her supervisor and they decided to give her limited stay of 42 days(out of wHich she had only 10 days after her EDD).
We felt really bad because there was no way we could get baby's traveling documents within 10 days. We started considering getting an immigration lawyer to seek for extension or worst case, she overstays.
Unfortunately, the doctor wasn't eager to give her medical report to attach to the extension application. The doctor said he can only do that if after delivery and she wasn't medically fit to travel within that period. At this point, we gave up the hope of extension and started considering inducing the preggy at 38 weeks which the dr rejected but said that he can only monitor her and see if he can induce in 39 weeks.
At this point, it's dawn on us that she gonna overstay. We entered into prayer for Gods will only.
To the glory of God, she delivered our son safely without inducement in her 39 weeks giving us only 16 days to get the LO birth certificate, Passport, and ETC.
The hospital helped her apply for the BC and SSN. Two days after delivery, she called the state vital record department to expedite the BC, surprisingly she was asked to come pick it up the following day. The news gave us some glimpse of hope. Immediately, i went online and got 2-3 weeks expedited passport appointment date in 9 days time and Abuja consulate appointment to notaries my consent in 2 days time since i didn't travel with her.
I also called lufthansa to rebook her return flight to the date she was given to exit and to add the LO to her ticket since the itenary is needed to expedite ETC and Passport appointment.
The next day, she picked up the BC, and applied for the LO ETC mailed to the new york consulate. The ETC was approved and we got it 3 days after it was mailed. She got the LO Passport on the same appointment day.

WOW, In 12 days after delivery we have all the LO travel documents ready to leave before her admitted period elapses.

I can't thank you guys enough for the enormous information and direction i got in this forum.

God bless you all.

NB:
DW : darling wife.
POE : point of entry
EDD: estimated delivery date
LO: little one
ETC: emergency travel certificate
SSN: social security number
BC: birth certificate

13 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by pufframmy: 7:55am On Jan 29
wow A big congratulations

the devil is a liar

Nnajohnson:
APPRECIATION TIME

I want to say a big Thank you to all. I have been secretly following this thread for the past 8 months. I have read this thread like textbook. It started after we were luckily granted B1-B2 visa last year March for vacation. We started seeking how to utilize it and birth our 4th child in the US. We decided to first use the visa for the sole purpose it was granted which was to go for a family vacation in Disneyland Florida. DW was already 3 months preggy when went for the vacation between August 15th and September 2nd. We returned and started planning for her to go back in November for the birthing.
We got a doctor in New Jersey and She left alone in her 34 weeks of preggy and arrived Newark POE late November. Her POE experience wasn't funny. She was asked her purpose of visit, which she truthfully stated but the officer wasn't cool with that. She was asked to show evidence of funds and her EDD date. She had Usd10k in cash and 10k in VISA credit card. She also showed the actual date of her EDD. The officer still not satisfied approached her supervisor and they decided to give her limited stay of 42 days(out of wHich she had only 10 days after her EDD).
We felt really bad because there was no way we could get baby's traveling documents within 10 days. We started considering getting an immigration lawyer to seek for extension or worst case, she overstays.
Unfortunately, the doctor wasn't eager to give her medical report to attach to the extension application. The doctor said he can only do that if after delivery and she wasn't medically fit to travel within that period. At this point, we gave up the hope of extension and started considering inducing the preggy at 38 weeks which the dr rejected but said that he can only monitor her and see if he can induce in 39 weeks.
At this point, it's dawn on us that she gonna overstay. We entered into prayer for Gods will only.
To the glory of God, she delivered our son safely without inducement in her 39 weeks giving us only 16 days to get the LO birth certificate, Passport, and ETC.
The hospital helped her apply for the BC and SSN. Two days after delivery, she called the state vital record department to expedite the BC, surprisingly she was asked to come pick it up the following day. The news gave us some glimpse of hope. Immediately, i went online and got 2-3 weeks expedited passport appointment date in 9 days time and Abuja consulate appointment to notaries my consent in 2 days time since i didn't travel with her.
I also called lufthansa to rebook her return flight to the date she was given to exit and to add the LO to her ticket since the itenary is needed to expedite ETC and Passport appointment.
The next day, she picked up the BC, and applied for the LO ETC mailed to the new york consulate. The ETC was approved and we got it 3 days after it was mailed. She got the LO Passport on the same appointment day.

WOW, In 12 days after delivery we have all the LO travel documents ready to leave before her admitted period elapses.

I can't thank you guys enough for the enormous information and direction i got in this forum.

God bless you all.

NB:
DW : darling wife.
POE : point of entry
EDD: estimated delivery date
LO: little one
ETC: emergency travel certificate
SSN: social security number
BC: birth certificate

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by dere5: 8:34am On Jan 29
Nnajohnson:
APPRECIATION TIME
Congratulations! Despite all the barriers,you guys made it work. Happy it eventually ended in joy

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by whiteMandingo: 11:37am On Jan 29
wahala..the economy is just getting worse and worse...ethiopian airline wch provided affordable flights to usa, is no longer cheap. over 3m naira now for a return flight.
pls who knows of any cheaper way to get to washington or houston area with below 20hrs total flight time that cost less than 2m naira?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:24pm On Jan 29
whiteMandingo:
wahala..the economy is just getting worse and worse...ethiopian airline wch provided affordable flights to usa, is no longer cheap. over 3m naira now for a return flight.
pls who knows of any cheaper way to get to washington or houston area with below 20hrs total flight time that cost less than 2m naira?
What month do you want to travel? Because the season also plays a role in the pricing of tickets
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by whiteMandingo: 2:41pm On Jan 29
Debbieeeeeee:

What month do you want to travel? Because the season also plays a role in the pricing of tickets

march ending to return mid to late april

someone suggested turkish airlines----anybody has experience with htem?..na so so bad rep i dey hear about them
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Debbieeeeeee: 3:06pm On Jan 29
whiteMandingo:

march ending to return mid to late april

someone suggested turkish airlines----anybody has experience with htem?..na so so bad rep i dey hear about them
If you have 2m to 2.2 you can go on delta but you may need to tweak your dates just use different search parameters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.