Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (57606 Views)

Please,,, I Feel Very Weak After Ejaculation. / Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex / Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
Synzu:

By "fit", you mean she's not basic?

The person in the picture is on the top end of basic grin

Happy now? cheesy
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:
Tufiakwa. angry angry
grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Synzu(m): 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ayamnezzar:

Replying her would make her feel important Bro.....Just ignore the junior waec candidate

The toad behind that account spins lies faster than a mill spins a yarn. Last time she accused me of being a Portharcourt criminal, this time she says I tried to get soft with a faceless twàt like her who posts stolen pictures online for validation from her internet buddies grin

Wonders shall never cease, man grin

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Martin0(m): 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I keep telling you that you are pa..thetic with your pentium m version of English!!

U see why una dey fail exams?
I don tell una for here plenty times say I nor go school and remember English na jus language ooogringrin

Me nor understand why una carry English for head sef eh...

The English wey una dey claim say una perfect una nor even sabi am well sef,na wa ooogrin
How many times I go tell una say I nor sabi speak English and I nor go school abi una nor dey hear words and una nor get eye's to view wetin pesin dey alway's write tell unagringrin

Na wa ooogrin

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Martin0(m): 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
sekxy:
lol
Dey laugh nagringrin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Hian! Are you sure? Derola was a gentle girl, sweet and homely, wife material toh bad. If na Blackie now, na different story but Rola? You must have provoked her. angry angry

I'm not a trouble maker o

Na people dey look for my trouble grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Synzu(m): 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
Dimples129:

The person in the picture is on the top end of basic grin
Happy now? cheesy

Atleast you have a hunch it's not her in the pic.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
lol
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by makydebbie(f): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
So nobody called me.

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
Synzu:

Typical hoe-excuse. Someone abhors your guts and you think it's 'cos he has hopes of making passes at you? You're as dumb as racoon and as silly as a stray dog in the rain. Your comments are mostly incoherent and grossly shallow. Tell me why in seven heavens will I, Sinz, want to have a conversation with a genetic maladaptive iidiot such as yourself?
He can never change that's how you are..... but please don't bring this habit along with you in 2018......you this frustrated criminal if you think I'm like that lady you frame a nude to set her up then dude you must be reading the wrong book boys like you don't have anything to offer with your face like balls.....my comment are my personal decision so as long as you comprehend what I'm trying to say agbero you're a fan........ tell me why I the general queen will offer this pu**y ass boy with low self esteem job someone who can't stand on his own rather than using people to throw Sade's...... you're a disgrace to your generation......better go fix your life

2 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
Can I call you??
makydebbie:
So nobody called me.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
makydebbi sorry you came late,,forgot to call you.
laugh has torn me into pieces.
lemme continue laughing
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
[s]
Martin0:

U see why una dey fail exams?
I don tell una for here plenty times say I nor go school and remember English na jus language ooogringrin

Me nor understand why una carry English for head sef eh...

The English wey una dey claim say una perfect una nor even sabi am well sef,na wa ooogrin
How many times I go tell una say I nor sabi speak English and I nor go school abi una nor dey hear words and una nor get eye's to view wetin pesin dey alway's write tell unagringrin

Na wa ooogrin
[/s]
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Martin0(m): 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
[s][/s]
Ciaogringrin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Synzu(m): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
He can never change that's how you are..... but please don't bring this habit along with you in 2018......you this frustrated criminal if you think I'm like they lady you frame a nude to set her up then dude you must be reading the wrong book boys like you don't have anything to offer with your face like balls.....my comment are my personal decision so as long as you comprehend what I'm trying to say agbero you're a fan........ tell me why I the general queen will offer this pu**y ass boy with low self esteem job someone who can't stand on his own rather than using people to throw Sade's...... you're a disgrace to your generation......better go fix your life

Incoming! cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by kenex4ever(m): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:
Ahbeg shatap. Olodo. grin
this Smally
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
Np: Aladdin - Not3s cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
Synzu:

Incoming! cheesy
You a fan bi.tch

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

Ciaogringrin

I hate when I type to someone in English, and you reply in Hausa. Makes me wonder if you have a memory card (2mb) inside your hea..d or a br..ain!

Try and piss off... before I je..rk off on your lil bald sk..ull.

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by makydebbie(f): 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Can I call you??
You mean on phone?
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Martin0(m): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I hate when I type to someone in English, and you reply in Hausa. Makes me wonder if you have a memory card (2mb) inside your hea..d or a br..ain!

Try and piss off... before I je..rk off on your lil bald sk..ull.

Oh I see,u go need to go ban small be this ur manner wey u take dey talk to elder'sgringrin

Nor worry in some minutes time u go enter bangringrin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
Synzu:

Atleast you have a hunch it's not her in the pic.

'She' chats funny... if it is her on the dp and that's her personality for real.... Hahahahaha lipsrsealed

*Sorry girl, no offence intended*.

Anyway tongue
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Martin0(m): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
Synzu:

Incoming! cheesy

O boy na wa for u ooogringrin this ur pics jus dey make me laugh oogringringrin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

Oh I see,u go need to go ban small be this ur manner wey u take dey talk to elder'sgringrin

Nor worry in some minutes time u go enter bangringrin

Type in English buddy! and stop being a cry baby!

Next time you wana asslick a girl, let it be a quality one. Not the hard ass of that transgender biacan (What a name)!

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
makydebbie:
You mean on phone?

No.... he wants to send you smoke signals grin

I couldn't help it sis cheesy

Merry Christmas and a happy new year kiss

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Airforce1:

I'm not a trouble maker o

Na people dey look for my trouble grin

You wey go open thread, start trouble and comot abi? Be deceiving yourself. Shey you're sha coming to the binsh? kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (51) (Reply)

See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer And His Fiancee Wearing Hijab / Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.