Stats: 3,166,162 members, 7,864,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (57631 Views)

Please,,, I Feel Very Weak After Ejaculation. / Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex / Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
Airfoce1 I was on my own when he came for me
Yep saw that ..

Forgive am
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
Airforce1:

Yep saw that ..

Forgive am
I'll do cause you said so if not him for regret why him enter nairaland
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
sekxy:

oya iyaff do undecided

you and Victor Wil marry soon grin
Tufiakwa. angry angry
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:

He looks like a sickle cell patient grin
Ahbi monkeypox victim. grin

Baba Kafayah, come here oohhh...don't run away. grin grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by vickodedon(m): 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Last night was dope at Wizzy's all night concert ..

Twas fun all through, so tired and weak right now but still taking my Lollipop out tonight .

No matter how hard buhari tried to frustrate our Christmas , he would fail.

Too loaded to be empty
Too late to fail , Amen.
Any Christmas gift for me?
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
I'll do cause you said so if not him for regret why him enter nairaland

Oshe dear

We could hang out these weekend if you're chanced .

If you're chanced
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Synzu(m): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
Better don't start what you can't finish boy

The only reason I won't consider starting anything is because I don't want you to fùck up my night with your incessant blunders. We both know spelling isn't exactly your "strong suit". grin

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
vickodedon:

Any Christmas gift for me?
Christmas don pass
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
Airforce1:

Oshe dear
We could hang out these weekend if you're chanced .

If you're chanced
I'll try and see to that
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
I'll try and see to that

Kkk
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
Airforce1:

Same to you dear ..

Can I ask you a question please

cheesy grin cheesy

Shoot but sharrap if na yeye question. cheesy
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
If I was the one throwing all these insults....madman44 won't spend a second before banning me

The Chairman of all asslickers
What are you waiting for start throwing insults

cc mndy44
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
Blackhawk03:

cheesy grin cheesy

Shoot but sharrap if na yeye question. cheesy

No it's not a yeye question ..

I just want to know if you're Aderola?
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
If I was the one throwing all these insults....madman44 won't spend a second before banning me

The Chairman of all asslickers

You go still chop that ban, just dey watch ooo. tongue
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
Synzu:

The only reason I won't consider starting anything is because I don't want you to fùck up my night with your incessant blunders. We both know spelling isn't exactly your "strong suit". grin
When the devil wants to mess you up he push you to biacan

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
Airforce1:

No it's not a yeye question ..

I just want to know if you're Aderola?

Do I even need an introduction? undecided

One and only! cool
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Do I even need an introduction? undecided

One and only! cool

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Choi , if only you knw how much I disliked Aderola back in the days
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by encryptjay(m): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
sekxy:
lool..

chai,,,romance section,,the most meaningless section on nl
Romance section parades the most useless threads on Nairaland.
If you spend time in this section, your IQ will drop.
I'm not used to seeing characters like Falconey go low to this extent but I know of Papikush always attacking people.
Just few threads make sense here, the rest are just created by mortals in their doldrum states.

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by vickodedon(m): 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
Airforce1:

Christmas don pass
Toor gimme work. Want to stay woke
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Synzu(m): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
The same devil push you to cast a lady cause she refuse to have a conversation with you and your guy's fake boy

Typical hoe-excuse. Someone abhors your guts and you think it's 'cos he has hopes of making passes at you? You're as dumb as racoon and as silly as a stray dog in the rain. Your comments are mostly incoherent and grossly shallow. Tell me why in seven heavens will I, Sinz, want to have a conversation with a genetic maladaptive iidiot such as yourself?

16 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Ayamnezzar: 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
Synzu:

Typical hoe-excuse. Someone abhors your guts and you think it's 'cos he has hopes of making passes at you? You're as dumb as racoon and as silly as a stray dog in the rain. Your comments are mostly incoherent and grossly shallow. Tell me why in seven heavens will I, Sinz, want to have a conversation with a genetic maladaptive iidiot such as yourself?

Replying her would make her feel important Bro.....Just ignore the junior waec candidate

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
Airforce1:

She gve me serious headache those days o

Hian! Are you sure? Derola was a gentle girl, sweet and homely, wife material toh bad. If na Blackie now, na different story but Rola? You must have provoked her. angry angry
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Martin0(m): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

who's ur English teacher man.....devote ur time by reading good novels

Oh sorry I wanted to write uncountable,grin
People make mistakes it clear to me now that u a kid from how u chat here...

Well see I didn't go to school like u,I learn from my interaction with people so since I can't learn nothing from you..
Hmm am sorry to say is I will ve to go my waygrin

Anyway ciaogringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (51) (Reply)

Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)