Stats: 3,160,688 members, 7,844,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos - Romance (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (57292 Views)

Please,,, I Feel Very Weak After Ejaculation. / Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex / Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by edimolu(m): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
pocohantas:

Leave that untrained idiot.
He'll soon tell me where he saw me supporting her. That's how you know stupid people, blinded by hate.
Lol..do best to ignore...it's the greatest insult grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by pocohantas(f): 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
edimolu:

Lol..do best to ignore...it's the greatest insult grin

LOL. You don't know that one, nothing in his head. He'll see white and call it black, as long as it'll make people lynch poco.
Happy Boxing Day...
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
SIaye:

Mtchww
sad angryembarassed
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by SIaye: 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
sekxy:

sad angryembarassed

Fly, you disappoint me.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
SIaye:

Fly, you disappoint me.
oya sorry naw embarassed
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by SIaye: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
sekxy:

oya sorry naw embarassed

angry You expect me to accept that? You must be high on owerri beans.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
SIaye:

angry You expect me to accept that? You must be high on owerri beans.
embarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by SIaye: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
sekxy:

embarassedembarassedembarassed

When are you coming?
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
SIaye:

When are you coming?
lolz...gringrin
was only joking all through, ,never knew you took them serious though embarassed
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by edimolu(m): 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. You don't know that one, nothing in his head. He'll see white and call it black, as long as it'll make people lynch poco.
Happy Boxing Day...
Hahahhhaha.....He is most probably a fan! Now is the right time to pen your autograph!

Yea same here, So how many peeps have you boxed today? Well as the name deceptively-construes? wink
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
36 page already ... Wow

Airforce 1 kept you guys busy these Christmas.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by SIaye: 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
sekxy:

lolz...gringrin

was only joking all through, ,never knew you took them serious though embarassed

OK, I am inviting you. Will you come?
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
Airforce1:
36 page already ... Wow

It stopped being about you after page 0 grin grin grin grin

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:

It stopped being about you after page 0 grin grin grin grin
Airforce1:
36 page already ... Wow

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Siinxu! Again? You're back to being a Moniker hoe angry
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mariinee:
Whewww, I'm obviously taking it easy on you. I am trying to be a changed soul, don't push me.
Judey, everything I have amounted to, even if you come back to life a thousand times, you never will!!! That's one pure factual fact. grin grin

I don't even know what is the big deal in working in a store. Didn't your sugar mummy use to drive bicycles delivering newspapers to people's door? Hehehe.
And you pack and wrap weed for a living? Ahbeg swerve. grin grin

This girl! grin grin grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by SIINXU: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:
Sii.nxu! Again? You're back to being a Moniker hoe angry

I'm trying.. they won't let me change grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
iamJ:
one pure factual truth cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this one too is correct? illiterate

everything u have amounted to? where, how, when? if u were anything u wouldnt be a sales girl, dont bother comparing urself to me, u earn 5k a month from a shop with goods worth 100k, dont bother cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , u use youcam makeup studio to do make up and do fake hairstyle, u think that the filters hid it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that hair is as fake as ur educational accomplishments, nothing is wrong with som1 working at a store, it only shows that her family is poor and cant afford to put her in sch, sugar mummy that i havent slept with, is that one sugar mummy? abeg lie well, i stopped smoking weed february this year, abeg repackage ur lies and try again, look at the calendar again biko, 2018 is coming

She murdered you with that comment. This is just big English, you speaking now grin grin grin grin grin

Jude don't change, come back in 2018 tongue
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by SIaye: 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
sekxy:

lolz...gringrin

Don't ever quote me in your life again.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Kiss the truth grin ... dead lol I cant get It outta my head .... going Tesco in a bit and tell them they didn’t give me the right change! Before cashier opens mouth !

Me ; KISS THE TRUTH grin

I hate you! I just re-read this and faint grin grin grin grin

Omg! Shaybebaby must hear this!!!

Shay, 1 sister is just killing man-dem on this thread. Her lcatchphrase is: KISS THE TRUTH see what lala said.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by funlord(m): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:

This girl! grin grin grin

Are you chiam? cause the honey on your profile looks like her? She was my homegirl back in the derailers paradise!
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
cry
funlord:

Are you chiam? cause the honey on your profile looks like her? She was my homegirl back in the derailers paradise!

Yes! That's what I meant grin

Merry Christmas sexy grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by funlord(m): 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:
cry

Yes! That's what I meant grin

Merry Christmas sexy grin

Same to you hun! Been a while.....yeah I never knew you with the dimples name and I thought you had left permanently! How's the winter.... wink
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
funlord:

Same to you hun! Been a while.....yeah I never knew you with the dimples name and I thought you had left permanently! How's the winter.... wink

Winter's wet but it's still a beautiful time of the year...
I see you about and I quoted you a few times but because I didn't have a dp you wouldn't get me...
Wish you an abundant new year kiss
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by falconey(m): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
victorakpabome:

I am through with you. Bleached up mongrel. Now go and play. Silly boy cheesy grin

Lwkm hahaahhahaa you mean through with the can sorry son I don't feed below the chain I don't do mediocre.

Share your pics let see the product of a public hoe and a road side mechanic.

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by falconey(m): 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
Airforce1:
36 page already ... Wow

What? you are claiming the glory I did this you should be kissing my ass!
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lol... Na wa o. grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
falconey:

Lwkm hahaahhahaa you mean through with the can sorry son I don't feed below the chain I don't do mediocre.

Share your pics let see the product of a public hoe and a road side mechanic.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. This dude has touched my last nerves. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grin cheesy
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by funlord(m): 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:

Winter's wet but it's still a beautiful time of the year...
I see you about and I quoted you a few times but because I didn't have a dp you wouldn't get me...
Wish you an abundant new year kiss

Thanks dear! Yeah winter is my fave too.....anyway holla at me anytime you want to vibe! You can get my data from my profile! Happy new year in advance!
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
funlord:

Thanks dear! Yeah winter is my fave too.....anyway holla at me anytime you want to vibe! You can get my data from my profile! Happy new year in advance!

Will do hun, take care kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (51) (Reply)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships