Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos - Romance (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (57348 Views)

Please,,, I Feel Very Weak After Ejaculation. / Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex / Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dimples129:

Babe, why is that! I wanted to see page 9 cry

That clown up there, tags that sister in every comment he makes. Giving her endless mentions. So we thought we'd return the favour by tagging him in every comment we make. We trying to gI've him 150 mentions a day , just for him. Chances are the clown will enjoy it grin
So did I hun, can't see page 9..booooooooo.

I hate candlewax ya know, all sticky and hard to rid of.

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Basketba.llGURU:
Simpletons grin

Candlewax grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

And it's soft grin

Candlewax is nasty because it's made of ear wax grin

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

It's your fault! They've banned the uk from commenting on the thread. We can't even look in grin grin grin

Candlewax
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
I like to melt candlewax and scrape it off before chucking it in the bin. grin

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dimples129:

It's your fault! They've banned the uk from commenting on the thread. We can't even look in grin grin grin

Looooool, this means war. We gon need to get Boris involved as foreign Secretary. grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
I heat up candlewax just for fun and then when it goes soft, I watch it get hard again grin

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

Looooool, this means war. We gon need to get Boris involved as foreign Secretary. grin

Candlewax will be their ambassador! The Queen must hear this! grin grin grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dimples129:
I heat up candlewax just for fun and then when it goes soft, I watch it get hard again grin
Didn't know Candlewax could be so entertaining.. Looooool. I'm laughing my head off here. grin grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
I asked you to rate, true. but on a scale of 1 to 10. kindly point to me where you saw stupidity between 1 to 10. don't. play the sympathy card here. no no

Augustap
Dimples129:

Candlewax

You asked me to rate your picture and that was my rating. I can't lie grin

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by ymstar(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
Augustap:

More than 50 grin
[img]
Augustap[/img]

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dimples129:

Candlewax will be their ambassador! The Queen must hear this! grin grin grin
How many different colours of candlewax have you seen before?

Secondly, I'm thinking when someone sneezes, instead of bless you, to say candlewax instead. Has a nice ring to it.

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

Secondly, I'm thinking when someone sneezes, instead of bless you, to say candlewax instead. Has a nice ring to it.

Instead of sneezing I'm going to.... candlewax embarassed

I like red candlewax personally, something dangerous about red candlewax cool
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:
yeah. once we get hold of ya. no going back
Augustap

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
deeLima86:
Shaybebaby is my number one savage of 2017, her savagery is on another level. shocked
Pls someone needs to create a thread for all Nairaland savage of the year, ya'll need to see this link below;

https://www.nairaland.com/4257605/relaxing-after-davido-30-billion/2

We're stuck on page 9... can you see page 9? cry
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
deeLima86:
Shaybebaby is my number one savage of 2017, her savagery is on another level. shocked
Pls someone needs to create a thread for all Nairaland savage of the year, ya'll need to see this link below;

https://www.nairaland.com/4257605/relaxing-after-davido-30-billion/1
You too kind but I'm really a nice soft hearted girl, soft like melted candlewax.

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by deeLima86(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

You too kind but I'm really a nice soft hearted girl, soft like melted candlewax.

Please i beg to differ biko! You are wicked soft to Airforce1. grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

Girl, I'm going to bed! You shay have ruined nl tonight, you shut the shi down! I can't see the comments the people I follow make, I can't see airfoil1's thread. Tonight you were barbaric grin grin grin

Are you coming on soon grin grin

Candlewax! That's my new "holy shi' from now on...

I repeat; Candlewax! grin

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
candlewax:

remember to tag My.nd44 this time around. meanwhile you ladies of the night could masturbate on the moniker all you want. I understand the weather, I'm cool with it.

Augu.stap

So I must lie and say you "Look smart and handsome" when the pictures were otherwise?

Candlewax! You for real!
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

and who the hell are you, a groupie?

Augustap

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dimples129:

So I must lie and say you "Look smart and handsome" when the pictures were otherwise?

Candlewax! You for real!

hopefully you'd recover from depression. I know how it is ATM.

and to think you groupies think you'd achieve sh!t from blowing my mention. well the idea is classic. but I can understand the situation

Augustap

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
deeLima86:

Please i beg to differ biko! You are wicked soft to Airforce1. grin
The guy is as thick skinned as he is dense. He'll live. grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dimples129:

Girl, I'm going to bed! You shay have ruined nl tonight, you shut the shi down! I can't see the comments the people I follow make, I can't see airfoil1's thread. Tonight you were barbaric grin grin grin

Are you coming on soon grin grin

Candlewax! That's my new "holy shi' from now on...

I repeat; Candlewax! grin
Sorry my love but now that you mention it, the count down to that crazy period has begun. embarassed

I'm in the same boat as you sadly, can't see my mentions.

Alright hun, get some kip. I bid you candlewax. grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dimples129:

Candlewax

oh you are in the UK? that's nice. lol. what do you do over there? don't tell me a nurse? cause I'd know.

and if you want to flaunt your location, let's start by uploading visa to the countries we've been to the first to recent.

I'd take the lead. let's go there

my first country. aged 21. (that's 6years back) and yeah it was self sponsored

so your turn next. then I upload my second country to Japan aged 22. then you follow suit.

let's see whos more exposed

bunch of mofos

Augustap

modified

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
or maybe we flaunt cars. fools
I'm currently in Lagos state.
Augustap

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
candlewax:

oh you are in the UK? that's nice. lol. what do you do over there? don't tell me a nurse? cause I'd know.

and if you want to flaunt your location, let's start by uploading visa to the countries we've been to the first to recent.

I'd take the lead. let's go there

my first country. aged 21. (that's 6years back) and yeah it was self sponsored

so your turn next. then I upload my second country to Japan aged 22. then you follow suit.

let's see whos more exposed

bunch of mofos

Augustap
Dumbo candlewax, she's is one of mama Charlie's subjects so you Google how many countries are visa free for Brits

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

Sorry my love but now that you mention it, the count down to that crazy period has begun. embarassed

and as for you. work hard and take your folks places. because the way you're going you might end up leaving just worthless skimpy dresses behind as legacy and thereby disappointing your folks. I tell ya. they had high hopes when you were born but now.....no no no

Augustap

2 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
shaybebaby:

Shut up bitch!!You are no way better than Airforce. Saw a thread you created about santa or whatever.Was it not for attention?

So why ranting like a mad dog cos Airforce did the same?Attention seeker oshi. undecided undecided I detest your type,bloody hypocrite.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by nezzar: 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Oyindidi I saw ur mention

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (51) (Reply)

'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her / Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.