Stats: 3,160,865 members, 7,844,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos - Romance (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (57356 Views)

Please,,, I Feel Very Weak After Ejaculation. / Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex / Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
candlewax:
leave those poor b!tches wandering the streets of London. I've been invited to UK by my uncle a lecturer over there, I didn't go because I keep asking myself what will I be doing in London filled with sex starved ladies and construction guys for 2weeks. trust me I won't have wasted time to visit if it were to be France or Sweden especially the later.

Fvck you dimple129. sheywhatever and co
my ban has been lifted by the upper chamber.

you can start tagging all over

Augustap

Maybe those guys asslicking them here they asslick them cuz they're in UK

But they forgot that most Nigerians in UK dey shame tocome back home because nothing dey ..
Life there isn't easy cheesy

Yet one prostitute go come spend her whole day on Nairaland forming rubbish .

I saw her photo the other day and I almost mistook her for a male

Shaybaba ko, shitbaby ni grin

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
joke fire, when i done go buy shoe for the wedding

dont even try it

i dey wedding dance rehearsal as we dey talk

Hehehehe... Berra go keep em shoes for one corner.

Hahahaha grin. We fit dey rehearse together na. tongue
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
[b] guy, jokes apart my friend that went there for masters has been frustrated to the extent he works as a construction worker over there. nigga been borrowing and owe me nearky 3k pounds because he's tryna stay legit. its been 4years and he's still paying debts though he's looking fly on pictures. when I ask about my dough he tells me about tax and house rent. though I know he's lying cause UK don't tax the poor (anyone earning less than 10k pounds annually) but I still listen because I know staying in UK is really pathetic.

did I mention my uncle is planning to relocate to Nigeria after about 30years in UK. if my uncle was very comfortable over there he wouldn't have thought about relocating even though his children are graduates and working.

Dimple129 flaunt something better rather than being a British, same set of peeps that fall for cheap love scam. if life's all good for ya over there you wouldn't be tripping for love scammers

once again, FVCK you dimple129 and shayblablabla

Augustap [/b]
Airforce1:

Maybe those guys asslicking them here they asslick them cuz they're in UK

But they forgot that most Nigerians in UK dey shame tocome back home because nothing dey ..
Life there isn't easy cheesy

Yet one prostitute go come spend her whole day on Nairaland forming rubbish .

I saw her photo the other day and I almost mistook her for a male

Shaybaba ko, shitbaby ni grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
People post their life, pictures online alot. Some of these people have followers and fans on snap, Instagram, fb, etc. This is no big deal at all. I don't understand why so much hate on this airforce guy that's following a trend.
My question is, what has he done wrong?

Cc:
shaybebaby
Makydebbie
LadyMarionette

And the rest...

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
martin0 and co will be making ugly bitchess feeling funky on nairaland..

Offline they don't have real handsome guys that woo them, so they find solace from the ass lickers in romance land..

Real beautiful female romance lander are not active and they are not even popular..

The beautiful ones like twwaci and topphaz that were active, are no longer active because they are in a relationship offline..
so they don't stay up late at night fighting male nairalanders and gossiping from morning till evening..
like the single, ugly girls we have now..

They have made romance land their boyfriends..

Funny enough 90% of guys in this session are in a relationship offline..
while 90% of these ugly girls are single and frustrated.

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by makydebbie(f): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Not romantic exactly. More of the real deal, how a proper marriage is, definitely with it's ups and downs. You should see it though.

Hahahaha cheesy. The movie is giving me moods embarassed
Hmm, okay babe. I'm interested. What's the name again? There's even one I'm watching. "If loving you is wrong".

Mood or no mood, we're coming for your wedding like this, in style.

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by makydebbie(f): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
NuttygalB:
People post their life, pictures online alot. Some of these people have followers and fans on snap, Instagram, fb, etc. This is no big deal at all. I don't understand why so much hate on this airforce guy that's following a trend.

Cc:
shaybebaby
Makydebbie
LadyMarionette

And the rest...
So why give me a mention? Did you go through my posts at all?

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by iamJ(m): 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Hmm, okay babe. I'm interested. What's the name again? There's even one I'm watching. "If loving you is wrong".

Mood or no mood, we're coming for your wedding like this , in style.
oil dey ur head grin grin grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
shayblablabla mentioned about perks of being a Brit, are you qualified for a PCP working in a mama put or as a student. ugly you. I'm a randy guy (who wouldn't given the opportunity and right orientation), I admit but believe. I won't fvck you, cause you aren't my type, like I wouldn't even get a boner seeing you stark naked. you ugly. think that, believe that

and as for you pimple129 how old are you and where have you been to in life aside those countries that were part of the UK. cause i wouldnt mention west african countries because I can even drive myself there. so tell me places you've been outside Europe. visa free perks KO

Augustap
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by makydebbie(f): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
oil dey ur head grin grin grin
Talk to her, make she no delay us. We dey ready already. grin

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:

Mood or no mood, we're coming for your wedding like this, in style.

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

We definitely turning up for it mehn, you ain't missing that for the world. kiss

Hmmmmnnn... Sounds cool, what's it about? Saw pitch perfect at the cinema yesterday. Hahahaha grin cheesy grin film izz lit. Some of the scenes reminded me of us. embarassed kiss embarassed

I'm getting too mushy cry
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by edimolu(m): 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
NuttygalB:

Cc:
shay.bebaby
Makydeb.bie
LadyMarione.tte

And the rest...
Nothing ooooo

At last, the one with a brain shows up.... grin

If it is all for trolling? No shii...but hating a niggur for posting pics of himself on this forum, now that is jealousy and high-level of self-hate and most especially hypocrisy...

Like you asserted, it is allowed on snapchat, insta, fb and the likes yet this girls feel it is prohibited on NL right? Such mannerism of hypocrisy....even se.un doesn't care...so what then? romance threads are mostly for the laughs and advice, if you want seriousness , go to better sections...lobatan
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by makydebbie(f): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

We definitely turning up for it mehn, you ain't missing that for the world. kiss

Hmmmmnnn... Sounds cool, what's it about? Saw pitch perfect at the cinema yesterday. Hahahaha grin cheesy grin film izz lit. Some of the scenes reminded of us. embarassed kiss embarassed
Be laughing there. How can I miss your wedding? I'll travel to Nigeria just because of that wedding. cheesy

When I got to the cinema on Christmas day, I saw pitch perfect there oo. I was lost before I opted for wedding party. You're giving me the impression that I missed alot. sad sad
I'll watch it sha, what happened in that one? See rhetorical question tho, you wey don forget what the film is about by now. It's still a miracle you remembered the name of the movie you went to watch. tongue
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm weak for our generation, if the rave now is to give empty threats online to make yourself feel good.

They don't understand its just fantasy here, the real world is out there. They won't wake up now, it's when it's almost too late they'll lol.

Good morning dear.
Morning hun, hope you are having a good day. kiss
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Be laughing there. How can I miss your wedding? I'll travel to Nigeria just because of that wedding. cheesy

When I got to the cinema on Christmas day, I saw pitch perfect there oo. I was lost before I opted for wedding party. You're giving me the impression that I missed alot. sad sad
I'll watch it sha, what happened in that one? See rhetorical question tho, you wey don forget what the film is about by now. It's still a miracle you remembered the name of the movie you went to watch. tongue

Kipchut! What if I'm taking the wedding out of Naija? undecided tongue

Lol. I'm not that forgetful na. You did oooo, big time. We didn't even plan on seeing pitch perfect, na Jumanji dey our mind. Everything about Naija is fvcked up ahswear! cheesy grin

Just the continuation of 2, Becca finally got into the music industry but the group was dissolved. They all decided to do the different careers they were more passionate about. Lol embarassed
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by makydebbie(f): 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
shaybebaby:

Morning hun, hope you are having a good day. kiss
Sure I'm, hope you're having a good day too? kiss

Blackhawk03:

Kipchut! What if I'm taking the wedding out of Naija? undecided tongue

Lol. I'm not that forgetful na. You did oooo, big time. We didn't even plan on seeing pitch perfect, na Jumanji dey our mind. Everything about Naija is fvcked up ahswear! cheesy grin

Just the continuation of 2, Becca finally got into the music industry but the group was dissolved. They all decided to do the different careers they were more passionate about. Lol embarassed
Even if na Iraq, we go cum. cheesy lipsrsealed

Awwn, are you serious? What curse can I lay on my boss? Tell me. lipsrsealed

Wow! So no competition or anything? And it was interesting? undecided

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Sure I'm, hope you're having a good day too? kiss

Even if na Iraq, we go cum. cheesy lipsrsealed

Awwn, are you serious? What curse can I lay on my boss? Tell me. lipsrsealed

Wow! So no competition or anything? And it was interesting? undecided

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy

Have sense na, you don see musical drama wey no get competition? That's a must biko tongue The competition was even for Dj Khaled's concert, he was there too. Lol cheesy grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by makydebbie(f): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy

Have sense na, you don see musical drama wey no get competition? That's a must biko tongue The competition was even for Dj Khaled's concert, he was there too. Lol cheesy grin
Are you kidding me?! shocked shocked

Chai I miss no be small, maybe before I resume work, I'll go to watch the movie. angry cry sad
Btw I'm resuming Jan 8th. You nko?
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by FTrebirth(m): 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
44 pages for a thread that didn't get to front page.

airforce1 is the MVP! shocked grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
So why give me a mention? Did you go through my posts at all?

Hello dear.
I just felt maybe you could answer my question smiley

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by LadyMarionette(f): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
NuttygalB:

Cc:
shaybe.baby
Maky.debbie
Lady.Marionette

And the rest...

What has he done wrong? If any of us (AirF included) had done anything wrong by NL standards, we might have been banned for a coupla days at least. I don't recall anyone asking him to take his pictures down (that would be rich!). Like you said people do this everywhere. And people can choose to like it, or ignore it, or hate it. He's got the freedom to put up whatever he wants but he cannot expect to control the reaction to something which he has put out there for the public to appreciate. Not everyone is equally impressed by stuff. And unlike FB, we aren't really friends on NL, and so aren't obliged to lie to be kind. He's simply got to have a thick skin. All the negative responses are mostly intended to stroke him anyway because this is NL and it makes threads interesting. It becomes tacky when fans begin to attack trolls, and trolls attack fans. Stay on the issue and stop the bitterness!

AirF's posts aren't exactly my cup of tea, (I'm here for two specific commenters) so the fact that you mentioned me is a bit surprising. But I like to explain stuff so.... undecided

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
edimolu:

Nothing ooooo

At last, the one with a brain shows up.... grin

If it is all for trolling? No shii...but hating a niggur for posting pics of himself on this forum, now that is jealousy and high-level of self-hate and most especially hypocrisy...

Like you asserted, it is allowed on snapchat, insta, fb and the likes yet this girls feel it is prohibited on NL right? Such mannerism of hypocrisy....even se.un doesn't care...so what then? romance threads are mostly for the laughs and advice, if you want seriousness , go to better sections...lobatan

Getting a good comment on nl is like finding a needle in a haystack. Sometimes I feel like this forum is meant for only angry people.

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
LadyMarionette:

What has he done wrong? If any of us (AirF included) had done anything wrong by NL standards, we might have been banned for a coupla days at least. I don't recall anyone asking him to take his pictures down (that would be rich!). Like you said people do this everywhere. And people can choose to like it, or ignore it, or hate it. He's got the freedom to put up whatever he wants but he cannot expect to control the reaction to something which he has put out there for the public to appreciate. Not everyone is equally impressed by stuff. And unlike FB, we aren't really friends on NL, and so aren't obliged to lie to be kind. He's simply got to have a thick skin. All the negative responses are mostly intended to stroke him anyway because this is NL and it makes threads interesting. It becomes tacky when fans begin to attack trolls, and trolls attack fans. Stay on the issue and stop the bitterness!

AirF's posts aren't exactly my cup of tea, (I'm here for two specific commenters) so the fact that you mentioned me is a bit surprising. But I like to explain stuff so.... undecided

Ok kiss

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by makydebbie(f): 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
NuttygalB:

Hello dear.
I just felt maybe you could answer my question smiley
I don't feel any emotion for him, whether love or hate. I just decided to speak to a sister in this thread until he mentioned me. Do you see me going to his threads to insult and ridicule like I've got all the time in the world for that, of late? I'm become used to his "thing" so it's not new.

And to your question, you mentioned fb and ig, but that's why they're your followers isn't it? They're your friends and I guess they don't mind. This is an online forum where nobody cares about your business, so I guess it's seen as a disturbance to their cyber space.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Cladez(m): 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:

And to your question, you mentioned fb and ig, but that's why they're your followers isn't it? They're your friends and I guess they don't mind. This is an online forum where nobody cares about your business, so I guess it's seen as a disturbance to their cyber space.
Shutup miss what type of hate filled humas do we have here.Who TF told you he doesn't have fans(people who enjoy his showoff) If you think his threads are a disturbance to you then what are you doing here(on his thread).I SPIT ON YOUR BLACK AS-S.

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nwaoma198(f): 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
I just love this guy.... grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by makydebbie(f): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
Cladez:
Shutup miss what type of hate filled humas do we have here.Who TF told you he doesn't have fans(people who enjoy his showoff) If you think his threads are a disturbance to you then what are you doing here(on his thread).I SPIT ON YOUR BLACK AS-S.
I'm guessing your hate also caused your misplaced punctuation marks. I almost fried my brain reading what you typed.

Good for you being a fan, why do you have to tell me like I care?

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (51) (Reply)

Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her / Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63