Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,787 members, 7,844,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos - Romance (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (57319 Views)

Please,,, I Feel Very Weak After Ejaculation. / Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex / Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:24am On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Another online threat? You people have lost touch with reality. Leaders of tomorrow, this is sad. Beast in you ontop internet? Like anyone cares. Just stop quoting me, read and comprehend my signature.

That's no threat .. just an advice

That's if you know what's good for you .

I hate everything about you so please stop callingme out else, e go better sey na trailler jam you compared to Wetin I go use your eyes see.

Drops pen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:24am On Dec 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
That's a guy, I have a feeling I know who is behind that moniker

Hmmmmm

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by makydebbie(f): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Can I fight him on your behalf??
No dear, he's highly inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
LMAO cheesy cheesy

na wah for that prettythickwhatever sha o undecided

anyways wetin concern me

#its not too late to get sense
You are mad!Continue licking dirty ass upandan,your mumu go soon do.Ode. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2017
Cladez:
How much are you paid for asslicking? if i were those girls i won't pay you because you are doing a bad job

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by shaybebaby(f): 11:33am On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Another online threat? You people have lost touch with reality. Leaders of tomorrow, this is sad. Beast in you ontop internet? Like anyone cares. Just stop quoting me, read and comprehend my signature.
Honey boo, you being the voice of reason is appreciated.

Nairaland is like that game Second life, a means to escape the mundaneness of their daily lives. It's only to be expected that some would lose themselves, it is better than the real world for them.

The sound track to their lives should be Chris Brown's "Don't wake me up" grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by makydebbie(f): 11:34am On Dec 29, 2017
Airforce1:

That's no threat .. just an advice

That's if you know what's good for you .

I hate everything about you so please stop callingme out else, e go better sey na trailler jam you compared to Wetin I go use your eyes see.

Drops pen.
Take my advice rather and get the hell out of my mention like you never existed. You keep reminding me you exist like I care in the first place. Did I give you any mention? But no, you had to mention me. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:35am On Dec 29, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
You are mad!Continue licking dirty ass upandan,your mumu go soon do.Ode. undecided undecided

undecided

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 29, 2017
Prettythicksmee:

Wow.....the fight continues. GRABS POPCORN grin grin cheesy
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 11:35am On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Overly sanctimonious, then coming to do what you were against and lost in it.

No bae! Nollywood? I'll really love to watch an interesting movie. What's the review? kiss

That's what works here, obviously. cheesy grin

Yeahhhh, but it's more of a series. It's about the lifestyle of this very young couple, their first year together. Very very nice, I'm not one to sit all day to see movies but this made me go to bed late and I even woke up to it. The lead actors are so cool and the guy? Super cute, he is Kenyan. kiss kiss

I think I want to get married now... Phewwwww! embarassed embarassed
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:35am On Dec 29, 2017
Loool cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

My belle O

They said I don't have life , but they won't look else where each time my thread pops up .

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2017
Like this isn't any of my business, but both sides are guilty of the same thing.

They both allowed things to get personal, from talking about prices of wine and plane tickets to talking about their husbands/boyfriends and so on.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

undecided
Thunder burst you balls,big fool. cheesy
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:38am On Dec 29, 2017
If i pop champagne, dem go carry them frustrated lives come my thread

Bitch, Am I the cause of your poverty?
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:39am On Dec 29, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Thunder burst you balls,big fool. cheesy

undecided

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by nezzar: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2017
lol
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2017
victorakpabome:

Wow.....the fight continues. GRABS POPCORN grin grin cheesy
Lmao! Just catching fun today,nothing serious.I am done with those hoes quoting me upandan.

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2017
Person wey no get life or jobless dey pop champagne?

cheesy grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by makydebbie(f): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2017
shaybebaby:

Honey boo, you being the voice of reason is appreciated.

Nairaland is like that game Second life, a means to escape the mundaneness of their daily lives. It's only to be expected that some would lose themselves, it is better than the real world for them.

The sound track to their lives should be Chris Brown's "Don't wake me up" grin
I'm weak for our generation, if the rave now is to give empty threats online to make yourself feel good.

They don't understand its just fantasy here, the real world is out there. They won't wake up now, it's when it's almost too late they'll lol.

Good morning dear.

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by iamJ(m): 11:44am On Dec 29, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Yeahhhh, but it's more of a series. It's about the lifestyle of this very young couple, their first year together. Very very nice, I'm not one to sit all day to see movies but this made me go to bed late and I even woke up to it. The lead actors are so cool and the guy? Super cute, he is Kenyan. kiss kiss

oshe grin grin grin my baby wants to get married

who is a big girl now? ure

where is mama sukura with eforiro, gbegiri and egusi, we go mix all of them 2geda, we need to celebrate
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2017
You're highly sapiosexual on nairaland but highly Olosholistic in reality yet you still dey form nonsense upandan

Lmaoo

Thunder fire you. Your generation and the shemales licking your durty black ass
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by iamJ(m): 11:46am On Dec 29, 2017
Airforce1:

Makydebbie, Stay your lane henceforth .

You peeps wan bring out the beast in me sha

I swear down I'm going to be worse than Iamj if una too push me .

Your last warning
with ur empty face, u want to be an asshole? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[img]https://media1./images/5e8064f5b3227aaf850e34ccd6e87313/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by makydebbie(f): 11:46am On Dec 29, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Babe wait, is it a romantic movie? If not I no dey watch. Lol, I hate happily ever after movies.

You want to get married? You mean your village people has finally stopped using your pictures to fan themselves? shocked shocked
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:48am On Dec 29, 2017
Everytime I look at your photo i feel pity that I feel like asking for your account details sometimes ..

I'm not rich tho but we living the life you wish you had miss highly sapiosexual and your Asslickers ..

Those couple of guys asslicking you, only want to get closer so they could Bleep you crazy as the cheap hoe which you are.

Skrrrrrrr booooooom cheesy
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Airbaba no go kee me aswear cheesy

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:57am On Dec 29, 2017
2017 gave me so much ...

I made so many people happy this Christmas and I thank God because this is what I live for .

If you gonn paint me black over my Nairaland life of not licking your stupid ass, your headache o.

I've grown thick skin to useless comments by useless people.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
2018 looking promising

We go still dey flaunt the goodies for una faces
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
oshe grin grin grin my baby wants to get married

who is a big girl now? ure

where is mama sukura with eforiro, gbegiri and egusi, we go mix all of them 2geda, we need to celebrate

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Somebody cannor joke again?
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by iamJ(m): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Somebody cannor [b] joke [/b]again?
joke fire, when i done go buy shoe for the wedding

dont even try it

i dey wedding dance rehearsal as we dey talk
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Babe wait, is it a romantic movie? If not I no dey watch. Lol, I hate happily ever after movies.

You want to get married? You mean your village people has finally stopped using your pictures to fan themselves? shocked shocked

Not romantic exactly. More of the real deal, how a proper marriage is, definitely with it's ups and downs. You should see it though.

Hahahaha cheesy. The movie is giving me moods embarassed
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
leave those poor b!tches wandering the streets of London. I've been invited to UK by my uncle a lecturer over there, I didn't go because I keep asking myself what will I be doing in London filled with sex starved ladies and construction guys for 2weeks. trust me I won't have wasted time to visit if it were to be France or Sweden especially the later.

Fvck you dimple129. sheywhatever and co
my ban has been lifted by the upper chamber.

you can start tagging all over

Augustap
Airforce1:
If i pop champagne, dem go carry them frustrated lives come my thread

Bitch, Am I the cause of your poverty?

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by nezzar: 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
candlewax:
leave those poor b!tches wandering the streets of London. I've been invited to UK by my uncle a lecturer over there, I didn't go because I keep asking myself what will I be doing in London filled with sex starved ladies and construction guys for 2weeks. trust me I won't have wasted time to visit if it were to be France or Sweden especially the later.

Fvck you dimple129. sheywhatever and co
my ban has been lifted by the upper chamber.

you can start tagging all over

Augustap
my nigga

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (51) (Reply)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? / Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.