Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,746 members, 7,844,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos - Romance (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (57302 Views)

Please,,, I Feel Very Weak After Ejaculation. / Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex / Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2017
candlewax:

hopefully you'd recover from depression. I know how it is ATM.

and to think you groupies think you'd achieve sh!t from blowing my mention. well the idea is classic. but I can understand the situation

Augusta.
na waoh na wetin Augustap do u?
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2017
grin grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by makydebbie(f): 10:38am On Dec 29, 2017
Blackhawk03:
Y'all need to chill abeg! And to all those forming supporting team, y'all got irritated at his silly acts at a point, that you can look away or put up with it now doesn't mean others would too.

Quit the bitcch fight already!
Sweetheart, I don't get.

You say the girl is insulting him, and you've told her your piece on the other thread. Then you go through her threads and come back at her again when she has already forgotten about you. I believe airforce is not the only reason she's attacking her, there's more to it.

Prettythicksmee:
Bla bla bla bla bla you are the one seeking his attention by quoting all his post,i dont care about anybody here.Just need to call you out for being stupid.

You really do care tho, you went to check out her thread and followed her post here just to insult her. It's really not cool insulting her pussy mileage. The fact that guys do it doesn't mean we should do so to our fellow gender. I still can't believe everything escalated to this because of airforce. Everyone insults airforce daily, he is even used to it. So why attack your fellow woman and call her all sort of names because of a guy? You can tell her you ain't cool with the insults (Tho you should also know she doesn't post to please anyone and she's responsible for what she posts here) but going too far is not the way. Damn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 10:44am On Dec 29, 2017
Makydebbie please stop mentioning me in your post

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by makydebbie(f): 10:46am On Dec 29, 2017
Airforce1:
Makydebie please stop mentioning me in your post

Thanks
Did you get any mention from me or you just feel like typing my moniker.

I expect such gesture to be reciprocated.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 10:49am On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Did you get any mention from me or you just feel like typing my moniker.

I expect such gesture to be reciprocated.

Lol

Well I'm the only Airforce on this forum , so please desist from mentioning me .

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by makydebbie(f): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2017
Airforce1:

Lol

Well I'm the only Airforce on this forum , so please desist from mentioning me .
Fly out of my mention like you never existed, and stop seeking my attention. You tried it the last time by insulting my family and I don't appreciate it. So fly.

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
[s]

You really do care tho, you went to check out her thread and followed her post here just to insult her. It's really not cool insulting her pussy mileage. The fact that guys do it doesn't mean we should do so to our fellow gender. I still can't believe everything escalated to this because of airforce. Everyone insults airforce daily, he is even used to it. So why attack your fellow woman and call her all sort of names because of a guy? You can tell her you ain't cool with the insults (Tho you should also know she doesn't post to please anyone and she's responsible for what she posts here) but going too far is not the way. Damn. [/s] Trash! Pls dont bother to quote back,already passed my mesaage to the stupid hoe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:00am On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Fly out of my mention like you never existed, and stop seeking my attention. You tried it the last time by insulting my family and I don't appreciate it. So fly.

Me seeking your attention? .. Lmaooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

You mentioned me twice in your previous comment so I felt I should let you know I ain't cool with that ..

You know how much i detest you and everything that is related to you so please no dey call me out again biko .
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by makydebbie(f): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2017
Prettythicksmee:

Trash!
Oh well, you called her out for insulting airforce, and you trolled her to this extent because of the guy. I just want you to know you are not any different from her. The hypocrisy is quite glaring.

Have a nice day.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by makydebbie(f): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2017
Airforce1:

Me seeking your attention? .. Lmaooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

You mentioned me twice in your previous comment so I felt I should let you know I ain't cool with that ..

You know how much i detest you and everything that is related to you so please no dey call me out again biko .
Funny enough, no emotion has been felt for you. You can't stop quoting me now. Go and lick salt if you're bored or something.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Sweetheart, I don't get.

You say the girl is insulting him, and you've told her your piece on the other thread. Then you go through her threads and come back at her again when she has already forgotten about you. I believe airforce is not the only reason she's attacking her, there's more .

Ikr. The shut shaming got me like WTF! The over righteousness of people though. Smh

Have you seen This is it? Wow wow wow! Movie is soooo cool kiss
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 29, 2017
lol
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Funny enough, no emotion has been felt for you. You can't stop quoting me now. Go and lick salt if you're bored or something.

Makydebbie, Stay your lane henceforth .

You peeps wan bring out the beast in me sha

I swear down I'm going to be worse than Iamj if una too push me .

Your last warning
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by nezzar: 11:11am On Dec 29, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by makydebbie(f): 11:11am On Dec 29, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Ikr. The shut shaming got me like WTF! The over righteousness of people though. Smh

Have you seen This is it? Wow wow wow! Movie is soooo cool kiss
Overly sanctimonious, then coming to do what you were against and lost in it.

No bae! Nollywood? I'll really love to watch an interesting movie. What's the review? kiss
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:12am On Dec 29, 2017
LMAO cheesy cheesy
na wah for that prettythickwhatever sha o undecided
anyways wetin concern me
#its not too late to get sense

2 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Cladez(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2017
Some people though.......are they paid to carry person matter for head
Your neck would soon break
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by nezzar: 11:16am On Dec 29, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
LMAO cheesy cheesy
anyways wetin concern me
Another 1 spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:17am On Dec 29, 2017
Poverty is the reason why these guys asslick hoes around here
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by makydebbie(f): 11:17am On Dec 29, 2017
Airforce1:

Makydebb
ie, Stay your lane henceforth .

I swear down I'm going to be worse than Imj if una too push me .

Your last warning
Another online threat? You people have lost touch with reality. Leaders of tomorrow, this is sad. Beast in you ontop internet? Like anyone cares. Just stop quoting me, read and comprehend my signature.

3 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2017
nezzar:
Another 1 spotted

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2017
That's a guy, I have a feeling I know who is behind that moniker
samyfreshsmooth:
LMAO cheesy cheesy

anyways wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by selfmadeboss: 11:19am On Dec 29, 2017
OLOSHOS THROWING THEIR SMELLING PUSSY UPANDAN BECAUSE OF AIRF1. NA BY FORCE TO FUXK YOUR SMELLING TOTO?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 29, 2017
Can I fight him on your behalf??
makydebbie:
Another online threat? You people have lost touch with reality. Leaders of tomorrow, this is sad. Beast in you ontop internet? Like anyone cares. Just stop quoting me, read and comprehend my signature.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Cladez(m): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=samyfreshsmooth post=63709063][/quote] How much are you paid for asslicking? if i were those girls i won't pay you because you are doing a bad job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by selfmadeboss: 11:20am On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
The abobo say he no want your toto, no by force?
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by nezzar: 11:20am On Dec 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
here comes another 1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 29, 2017
you guys don't get tired of fighting really cry
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Cladez(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Jeeez another one.........some men here disgust me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 29, 2017
Airforce1:

Makydebbie, Stay your lane henceforth .
I swear down I'm going to be worse than Iamj if una too push me .
Your last warning
undecided

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
That's a guy, I have a feeling I know who is behind that moniker
Like seriously?who is behind my moniker,is like you know me too well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (51) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.