Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie (33818 Views)

Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) / Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) / Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by resurgentxtian4: 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
codemaniacs:

this is not about allocation...

right from zik's time they have always wanted to politically control the SW...

Can you imagine that? This move will surely be their Achilles heel on our land. I can’t even imagine an Igbo man being my leader.

It is antithetical to sound reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by horsepower101: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
oooduancalmdown:
Is anybody surprised? Ibos are big-eyed. See the way they are using 'one nigeria' to support their greed. Ibos only remember one nigeria when they can steal from other tribes. They are now claiming they developed Ogun state.
I doubt they want to leave Nigeria.

Name 1 thing Igbos have ever stolen from anyone in Nigeria?
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by oooduancalmdown: 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
OmoEpe:

Those idiots don't pay tax my wige works with LIRS she said they always claim all their boys are apprentices who collects no salary so all they pay is #2,500/year yet from Lagos statistics they discovered that 70% of users of the state Gen Hospitals are this non tax paying igbos.
They are parasites whose only aim is to suck their hosts dry and discard them. They are best avoided
I discovered that in Osun's capital Osogbo, no igbo man is allowed to own a shop in their motor spare part shop. That is a forward looking people who understand the danger of harbouring destructive parasitic people like Ndigbos

1 Like

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

But you are not from Lagos na.
Mind your Oshogbo axis.

And I was two days ago advicin my uncle to relocate his little family to Osun and set up a building blocks factory. I hear say land in some part of osun is like 400k /plot.Three plots should be OK. Omo we go dey Yoruba land till them use local gun chase us out grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

I told these slaves that they are MAJOR irritants in Nigeria but they think it is hate. They have made other Nigerians hate them as scum but they think their taunting will somehow make them immune from the mess they have created for themselves. Dey neva see anything. We would rather destroy Nigeria than allow the igbos go anywhere near Aso rock. Nigeria is already a failed state so what is there to salvage?

Cc: Imhotep
Fear of the Igbos is a path to the DARK SIDE grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by OmoEpe(m): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

I told these slaves that they are MAJOR irritants in Nigeria but they think it is hate. They have made other Nigerians hate them as scum but they think their taunting will somehow make them immune from the mess they have created for themselves. Dey neva see anything. We would rather destroy Nigeria than allow the igbos go anywhere near Aso rock. Nigeria is already a failed state so what is there to salvage?

Cc: Imhotep
You need to see them exhibit their stupidity in foreign countries to understand the level of their depravity. They are the world most irritating set of people. No wonder they attract hatered effortlessly

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by resurgentxtian4: 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Butoneday2:
angry You talk like a jobless fellow, try and get yourself a job.

Fvck off! It is the holidays and I have the time to resist igbo urge to gain undue benefits on my ancestral land. Go back to the east or the North where you are killed at ease.

Our hospitality has made igbos feel entitled over and above the local population.

8 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
OmoEpe:

You need to see them exhibit their stupidity in foreign countries to understand the level of their depravity. They are the world most irritating set of people. No wonder they attract hatered effortlessly
but Igbo women attract love effortlessly from you abi grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by bakynes(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
codemaniacs:

this is not about allocation...

right from zik's time they have always wanted to politically control the SW...
Yes coz the SW region has always been the Pace Setter Region in Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by codemaniacs: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
zz
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by codedslayer: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:
why are afonjas wailing inconsolably in this thread?

Henry, you are only on this kinda thread. You have no shame.

1 Like

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Fvck off! It is the holidays and I have the time to resist igbo urge to gain undue benefits on my ancestral land. Go back to the east or the North where you are killed at ease.

Our hospitality has made igbos feel entitled over and above the local population.
Please blame those suffersticated ones who SOLD their lands to Igbos.
You cannot sell your land and have it grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by olawonder(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
bounty007:
yoruba Internet ranting won't change anything grin grin grin grin

they can't rant n mock dem selves.. but what has been..has been..you can't change it grin

an what will still be will be.. they cant change it..

15 years 4rm nw igbo's will take over southwest.. plus them minus them.. grin cheesy grin

plus C oF O minus it..

this alone is very scary to yoruba's.. more scary because they can't do nothingabout it.. as long as ONE NIGERIA is concern..

if they doubt it..

ask fashola n Oba Akiolu..

so Afons cry us ocean.... it changes nothing..

reality is real.. n very different from dreams..n day dreaming.

Funny man grin this was how u guys kept shouting ‘reality is real, biafra will happen’... in the end nko? Natha! You said the Igbos will take over SW in 15yrs’ time? seems you’re the one day-dreaming o, better hv ur brain checked.

And what happened to Oba Akiolu? Last time I checked, he’s doing absolutely fine, and the party he supported against u guys won, so...

If anyone is pained in this whole scenario, i think its u guys. When u tried shi.t with the Hausas u failed... so u thought u’ll find the Yorubas easier to poke, but again ur failing massively! I’ll suggest turning a new leaf and and accept you’re nothing but bunches of losers, else u’ll die of frustration! Abo oro laa’so fun omoluabi

15 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by horsepower101: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
nkwuocha:

And I was two days ago advicin my uncle to relocate his little family to Osun and set up a building blocks factory. I hear say land in some part of osun is like 400k /plot.Three plots should be OK. Omo we go dey Yoruba land till them use local gun chase us out grin grin

Even here on nairaland, they are advertising land in ogun everywhere for purchase? They won't buy it but when an Igbo man buys it, they start calling him land grabber as if he stole it.

8 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

please we all need to calm down and support one united and indivisible Nigeria.

I support it oooooo.
What can an "irritant" do. grin
Where my agabda sef,its time to shake my ass in the yoruba owambe way!

3 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by oooduancalmdown: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
bakynes:
I think the SW governors need to speak to the Ministry of Finance and get a part of the allocation budgeted to the SE because the mass migration of Ndigbo into SW is very alarming and putting pressure on our infrastructures and sharing out of our wealth.

Go to the East, it is very Serene with less population but a lot of places in the SW is very rough due to over population. Especially Lagos,Parts of Ogun and Oyo state.
This is wha I have been saying bro. These ibo parasites are surpressing our infrastructures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Danladi7: 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

I am yoruba and I have the right to denounce any act of Islamic terror. Your bipolar blackmail wouldn’t stop me from calling igbos out when they err(as with the case in point).

Half of Yorubas are Christian and we wouldn’t fail to call out Islamic extremists in our midst.

You can keep calling your parents bipolar if you want.
see this Igbo man!

check the topic and comment accordingly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
olawonder:

Funny man grin this was how u guys kept shouting ‘reality is real, biafra will happen’... in the end nko? Natha! You said the Igbos will take over SW in 15yrs’ time? seems you’re the one day-dreaming o, better hv ur brain checked.

And what happened to Oba Akiolu? Last time I checked, he’s doing absolutely fine, and the party he supported against u guys won, so...

If anyone is pained in this whole scenario, i think its u guys. When u tried shi.t with the Hausas u failed... so u thought u’ll find the Yorubas easier to poke, but again ur failing massively! I’ll suggest turning a new leaf and and accept you’re nothing but bunches of losers, else u’ll die of frustration! Abo oro laa’so fun omoluabi

no need to engage your rant..

One Nigeria!
that's all n see the rest become reality.

3 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
horsepower101:

Even here on nairaland, they are advertising land in ogun everywhere for purchase? They won't buy it but when an Igbo man buys it, they start calling him land grabber as if he stole it.

I will definitely push for the relocation of my uncle to Osun state to state block moulding industry. After all locals will be employed. ONE NIGERIA!!!!

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by horsepower101: 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

This is wha I have been saying bro. These ibo parasites are surpressing our infrastructures.

Did we force you to put the only major seaport and airport and embassies in your region?

3 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
nkwuocha:

I support it oooooo.
What can an "irritant" do. grin
Where my agabda sef,its time to shake my ass in the yoruba owambe way!
Me I want to dress like Kabiyesi grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by oooduancalmdown: 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
horsepower101:

Name 1 thing Igbos have ever stolen from anyone in Nigeria?
You parasites are supressing our infrastructure. Stay in your land!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by baby124: 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hehe. From Lagos to Ogun... where next?

6 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Danladi7: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
Awon omo Igbo yii ati greed ati arrogance.

They are even demanding that yorubas should stop using their language in their community meetings grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by resurgentxtian4: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
Danladi7:

see this Igbo man!

check the topic and comment accordingly.

I am a Yoruba man but Christian. You don’t bring that up now as you will be derailing the thread. We all have a morbid fear of Islamic terrorism.

3 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

I don’t fear igbos but I pity and I am irritated by their attitude. You are one useless tribe!

I am disgusted because you never listen to sound advice but think you are the wisest. What have you gained for your tribe by all the back and forth in this thread? What do you feel the average Yoruba person will construe your motive as?

You want to come to our land and rule us? And you say Nigerians hate you unjustly?

Because of you igbos, Buhari who is a mistake of a human being will win the 2019 elections with a landslide. Anything igbos associate with in Nigeria fails because other Nigerians will surely be opposed to it. You better check yourselves before you wreck your future generations(this generation is already wrecked).
Keep on destroying Nigger-Area because of Igbo-phobia grin grin grin
Igbo amaka cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by horsepower101: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

You parasites are supressing our infrastructure. Stay in your land!

Did we steal your infrastructure. Tell your government to stop cutting corners with road construction and it will last.

1 Like

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by resurgentxtian4: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
horsepower101:

Did we force you to put the only major seaport and airport and embassies in your region?

There are ports in the SE and a Chinese consulate somewhere in the east so what are you talking about?

4 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
Someone said Igbo language is like a second language in Ogun state grin grin grin grin grin

And to think a great percentage of igbos easily learn and speak Yoruba language.omo yoruba mi ni swagger!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by oooduancalmdown: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
horsepower101:

Are we the cause for why you don't have access to sea? Dont Enugu have airport?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Timipre Sylva Scuttled Bayelsa Governorship Primaries — Oshiomhole / APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike / Iara Oshiomole Donates Relief Materials To IDP In Edo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.